The Office is Empty... Pt. 02

Story Info
More office antics.
2k words
4.35
6.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

Midway through the week and Chloe had got used to Mr Smith's regular daily calls, checking in on her. She didn't mind because it was always at the same time of day, 10am and he would always ask her what she had been up to and if anyone had been to the office. Chloe had no problem with that one as no one came to the office. In fact, this week no one had even come to drop any documents off.

Situated on the first floor of a modern building, the office had tinted windows so no one could see in, not even the window cleaner, when he bothered to come and clean the windows, which he did really badly, she knew that as every time she came to work she'd look up and see just how bad they were. The tinted double glazed windows also meant that she couldn't be heard by the window cleaner either, well she didn't think he could.

Chloe had got used to coming in and being the only one seemingly in the building, let alone in her office. Today she waited for Mr Smith's call and sure enough at 10am the phone rang. Mr Smith asked her how she was and reminded her that on Thursday a technician was due in the office to sort out an issue with the WiFi. It didn't bother Chloe the technicians were usually older men who didn't bother her and she let them get on with their job.

Today she had a few reports to type and a few letters that Mr Smith had insisted needed to be in the post today. No problem, by 1pm she had caught up and was sat looking at her phone. She was clearly bored and as Mr Smith was away there was no one to keep checking that she was working hard. So she went onto her Tinder profile and did a bit of swiping left and right. Chloe didn't know why she was on the site as it didn't seem to work for her. Anyway, the pandemic had meant that she couldn't go and meet anyone anyway. Not that it stopped her pussy aching for some cock action.

Swiping left and right over, she checked her Facebook and Twitter and then her mind started to wander. She began thinking about her ex and how much fun it had been to have a boyfriend who was adventurous and who liked sex, trouble was, he had liked sex with other women to and that's not what she was after. Thinking about her ex had always got her turned on. No matter how much she hated him for what he'd done, he was, in her words, a good fuck and he knew what to do with his cock.

Chloe could feel herself getting horny and the more she thought about her ex the hornier she became. She turned round and unlocked a set of metal drawers that were behind her. The top one was full of old stationary items, the middle drawer had a couple of old porn magazines in it and the bottom drawer had one of her most desired possessions, a dildo. It was quite thick and had been bought for her by one of her close friends, Rosie who had told Chloe that a dildo would be just the thing when she was boyfriendless or even if she had a boyfriend. The dildo wasn't hard, it was made from a silicone so that it could bend and move. At its base it could be suckered onto a hard surface, enabling the user to ride it and to choose just how hard or soft they wanted to go.

Chloe's office chair was no good as it was on wheels and it was padded and her desk was a little too high but in the corner was an old wooden chair. It was used as a place to put her bag or hang a coat over. It of course had a hard seat base, perfect for what Chloe wanted. She walked over to the chair and took her bag off of it. Taking the dildo she spat on its base so that it could then have suction with the seat base.

Placing the dildo on the leading edge of the seat Chloe slid it into position and then went back to her desk. The dildo sat upright, as if a man with an erection had placed his cock through a convenient hole in the seat. Oh how she wished it was a real male, with a thick hard cock that she could ride and ride until he begged her to stop.

She sat for a while at her desk, rubbing her breasts through her dress. The dress was dark blue and buttoned up the front. Chloe could feel her nipples starting to harden and she opened the dress around her breast area so that she could put her hand inside the cups of her black bra. She pulled one of her breasts out and pulled at her nipple, she winced as they were so sensitive but she liked to pull them.

She slowly opened her dress exposing her lacy black thong and her bra. Standing up she let the dress drop to the floor. Chloe stood and did a spin round, her breasts moving as she span 360 in her high heels. Her black hold up stockings had lacy tops to match her lacy underwear, even though she didn't have a boyfriend she always felt the need to look her best. Chloe always said to herself that you never knew who you were going to meet so it was important to be well turned out.

Chloe walked over to the wooden chair, almost as if she was sizing the dildo up. She stopped in front of the chair and turned round, almost as if a sixth sense had told her that she was being watched. There was of course, no one behind her so she turned back round again and looked at the dildo.

She then realised that she needed some lube so went back to the drawers and opened the bottom drawer again, pulling out a tube of lube. Walking back over to the dildo she opened the cap on the lube and squirted a little of the clear gel into her hands and then started to rub it up and down the dildo. The simple action of almost wanking off this inanimate object had her feeling even hornier. she could feel her nipples becoming erect and her pussy lips and clit starting to swell.

Feeling that the dildo was sufficiently ready for action she slipped her lacy panties off. She threw them onto her desk. Too hard, they slipped off of the shiny desk top onto the floor. She giggled to herself as this happened.

Chloe put her fingers into her mouth and then rubbed them over her pussy lips. She could feel her swollen clit as she rubbed her fingers back and forth. She gasped as she touched herself and then moved forward, gently getting onto the chair by kneeling and hunching herself up so that the dildo was essentially resting on the crack of her backside.

She then moved her body up so that her open pussy lips were touching the top of the freshly lubed dildo. For a few moments she rubbed her pussy lips up and down over the tip of the dildo. Feeling it as she tried not to push herself onto it. She enjoyed feeling the tip of the dildo brushing her pussy lips and her clit. It was something that she'd done with her ex to tease him before she slid onto his hard cock.

Chloe then moved her right arm behind her back so that she could grab the dildo and gently she lowered her pussy onto it. She grasped at its thick shaft so that it was steady as she pushed onto it. The feeling of it entering her pussy made her gasp and she took a deep breath as it entered her. She sat momentarily, feeling the thick shaft of the dildo deep in her pussy. How she wished it was a real mans cock and not an inanimate object

Slowly she allowed herself to gently slide up the shaft of the dildo and then down again. It was great to feel a hard cock (even if it was silicone) inside her pussy. She started to slowly ride the thick cock, gently bouncing herself up and down. She started to really thrust the dildo in and out of her pussy but suddenly realised that the wooden chair rocked and was now making a racket as it squeaked and rocked backwards and forwards.

Chloe stopped for a moment. It was quiet and she wondered why she'd stopped, after all the building was empty. Chloe slowly started to ride the dildo again, using one of her hands to continue to rub her swollen clit at the same time. This felt so good and Mr Smith would have gone mad if he knew that she wasn't typing up reports but was instead fucking her pussy with a dildo. if only Mr Smith could see her she thought, mind you, he wasn't her type, he was too old in his mid 50's and he was not only married but also out of shape.

She was now in a rhythm and was gently bouncing on the dildo, feeling her breasts swinging as she rode the dildo. Fuck this felt good and she wished that someone could have watched her. In fact, she often thought about her girl friends watching her as she was either fucked or using a dildo. The idea was one that she wanted to enact but she wasn't quite brave enough for.

Moving herself up slightly she raised herself slowly up onto the tip of the dildo feeling it start to leave her pussy and there it was, her lips for all to see, if an imaginary audience could see her, which she knew they couldn't. She stepped back and rubbed her pussy with her hand, it was wet and slightly sticky from the lube she'd used. Moving away she then bent over and pulled the dildo off of the chair. There was a small pop as it came away and she stood with it in her hand. Chloe knew that she hadn't finished with it and she moved to her desk chair.

The chair was comfy and seemed to envelop her as she sat back in it with her legs open. She looked at the dildo in her hand and then gently fed it into her waiting pussy. Pushing it in made her gasp again and she started to push it in and out, slowly at first. Then she had built a rhythm up and she was pushing it in and out faster and faster. She could hear how wet she was as her pussy juices started to flow. The dildo was being pushed in and out as if her ex was fucking her like she hadn't been fucked before.

She could feel her nerves tingling as the dildo worked its magic on her, bringing her to a point that she never wanted to stop. She opened her legs allowing her hand to push the dildo in deeper and deeper as she worked frantically to bring herself to orgasm, Then it was there, her legs and then the whole of her body shuddered as she came. Fuck she thought that felt good, so good.

Chloe sat for a while, just feeling how good it was to have had something inside her pussy.

Miles away, a door opened and Mrs Smith walked in, her husband had his dressing gown on and the TV was on with the CCTV footage of the office. She sat beside him and took hold of his erect cock, she shot him a sly glance and then started to wank his cock.

She smiled at him, "that Chloe looks a real dirty bitch don't you think Chris?"

pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers