All Comments on 'The Office Party'

by Lyndsi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ROGER TO-DO CLEAN-UP

Roger to-do clean-up on both Brad and Lisa well Dan goes back to his computer.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 10 years ago
Most

unusual story and very clever. Fun too.

A 5 for being inventive and original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Your story now that Brad and Lisa have done it and the hubby and Roger the neighbor all know what happened; it can lead to very HOT extra chapters.......... I think Brad has to do Lisa a few more times w/o rushing !!! Yes, having Roger participate and having Dan & Roger clean them up is a great idea !!!

Now you'll have to be more descriptive of how big is Brad vs. Dan and Roger plus what about Lisa's info too..........

Great start and thank you.......... cannot wait for more !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Actually

Wrong category as we have a cuck and a cheating wife. So, either LW or Group sex, and with Roger involved, without his wife, I guess group is the better one.

gordo12gordo12almost 10 years ago
Hmmm Poor plot choices

Let's see she goes upstairs and gets soooo upset she comes downstairs and can't function. Yet she took the time to change in between. One action doesn't support the other.

You also have his cock rubbing against her "underthings" one paragraph AFTER he supposedly removed it.

You also mentioned a gold anklet with a black spade which as far as I know means she puts out for black (poor life choices) without explaining why she would have such a thing to begin with. And it certainly wouldn't fit in with the cheating scenario you sketched.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great start

More, please - love each not having the whole story, yet knowing more than the others think they know. More!

gotranegotranealmost 10 years ago
Like Turning Facets!

Reading this story reminds me of turning facets, on and off, except cum was running, instead of water! Well, "all's well, that ends well", or does it?! I guess you'll have to give us a sequel, so we can find out.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 9 years ago
I liked it

Again, maybe some technical difficulties, nothing an editor could not help with, but the story, the slut, the need, the cum and more cum and all the cocks........good job, love a slut that is filled over and over as I expect to see in chapter 2 of "The Office Party Cums Home". LOL

Keep writing, you have enjoyable story lines, easy to follow most of the time and a desire to the the lady / slut in the story. Good girl. Hugs, Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG, thank you! (mostly)

This is Lyndsi... lost my password, email account and a lot of other things ~sigh~

Nadine, adore your comment, yes it needs editing and some storyline clean up lol xo. To the men who were maddeningly analytical... so is hubby, lol and no he has not read it. I did get rather carried away writing it and wound up on the couch (alone) "channeling" Lisa.

To the men who... rose to the occasion... wish you were here, now.......

xoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous