The Office Pt. 02

Story Info
Old thug classmate takes my wife in his office.
1.4k words
2.97
17.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events had unfolded so quickly that I was in a state of shock. How had the situation deteriorated so quickly? We had gone from a five-minute stopover to fix a business situation to Aarti losing total control. Was she always attracted to him? Why had she worn that thin white T-shirt to this part of town? She was the best-looking girl in class, with a body to die for, and people like Haider had no chance. We had a happy marriage and a decent sex life. We were both professionals and vice presidents in our companies. I couldn't believe she had nodded when Haider's thugs said she needed to be frisked. She couldn't hide any weapons in that little t-shirt and skin-tight jeans. She had moaned in front of everyone as Haider'd bodyguard had put his hands between her legs. Did she always harbor this fantasy- are women always deep down after the wrong men? I was jolted out of my thoughts when one of the men drew the curtain back, leaned against the door, and lit a cigarette. He looked back into the office and smiled. The crowd, including me, could look into the dimly lit office.

Two men held up Aarti, Haider was sprawled out on a sofa in his Kurta/Pyjama, and the man who had frisked Aarti unscrewed a bottle of massage oil. He looked at Haider, and he nodded. The man put the massage oil bottle down, approached Aarti, and unbuttoned her jeans. The two men on her side easily lifted her, and her jeans were peeled off in one brisk movement, along with her stilettos. The man carefully put her stilettos back on, and the two men lowered her to the ground. She wore tiny nude panties, and her toned leg muscles rippled as she balanced herself on her heels. Haider had still not said anything, but he nodded again when his fat crony looked at him. The man looked into Aarti's eyes, and his huge hands ripped her tiny tee off. The material shredded in his hands and Aarti's magnificent breasts were barely covered in her tiny nude bra. Aarti was panting; Her breasts were heaving; she was using her toned abdominal muscles as she gasped for air. She moved her pelvis towards the man's hands, but he made no contact.

Haider had a smirk on his face. He still hadn't said a word. The fat man had poured oil onto his hands and went to work on Aarti. He started at her ankles; his huge hands worked her calf muscles and then went up to her thighs. He stopped short just before her tiny panties. His face was at the level of her sensitive core, and her head had fallen forward as she looked at him. Her gorgeous, long black hair covered her face. He grinned at her with stained teeth and started on the other leg. He again took his time, worked the calves, and gradually went up her thighs. Her legs glistened, and had the two animals on her side not held her up, she would have collapsed on the floor. Haider finally spoke. 'I knew what you wanted the minute I saw you,' he said.

Aarti tried to shake her head and was about to say something when the fat, bald man moved her soaked panties to the side, and his massive hands found her shaved core. 'Haiiiderrr,' she screamed as her hips bucked wildly. The man's big hands started getting into a rhythm. His fingers parted her sensitive lips and found her inner core. Aarti's whole body spasmed as she had a massive orgasm, but the man didn't stop. His hands opened her and found her sweet spot; his hands moved faster and faster. Aarti threw her head back; her breasts shook vigorously, and she suddenly rolled her eyes back and went completely limp. She was half moaning and half grunting, deliriously trying to get words out of her mouth.

Haider was now smiling. 'I want you to scream my name when I fuck you,' he growled. He nodded at the bald man, and the man's hands moved upwards towards Aarti's toned abdominal muscles and higher to her most significant assets. Her gorgeous breasts were heaving under her tiny bra. 'Do you want him to take it off'? Haider asked. My wife nodded and then moaned as the man's hands caressed her breasts.

'Take it off, you bastaaaard,' she screamed as the fat man ripped off the flimsy material. She tried to say something else, but no voice came out as the fat man massaged her breasts with oil. She came again; her body jerked, and the men held her arms as she moved towards the man's hands. She was now in her sopping panties, stilettos necklace, and earrings, her body dripping with oil.

Haider stood up, he undressed to show a massive cock. He nodded at his man, whose hands went back between her legs. Aarti's mouth was open, like a dying fish gasping for air. Rip- the huge hands roughly tore off the tiny panties, leaving her completely naked and glistening. 'I am going to fuck you now,' Haider growled again. Aarti mouthed the word 'condom' as the men spun her around, and her arms were pinned on the desk. She was bent over, her ass and mound in full display for Haider, a line of fluid was running down her legs, waiting to be mounted. 'No condom ever with me,' he replied with a smirk as his massive bat found her opening.

'Haiiiiiiideeeer,' Aarti screamed as he impaled her in one quick stroke. He stayed in her for a while as she was bucking and convulsing and drooling. He pulled out all the way and rammed into her violently so her legs lifted off the ground. 'Haider', she screamed again. As she convulsed on his shaft, his hands reached forward and found her heaving breasts, her nipples sticking out like bullets. He mauled them as he pulled out, his cock coated with her fluids, and rammed into her again. 'Haiddeeeeeeer'. There was a gush of liquid running down her quivering legs. Aarti had orgasms with me before, but nothing like what I witnessed. The confident, sexy, always-in-control president was screaming the name of the thug as he pounded her repeatedly. 'Haidddddderrr,' the guttural scream continued.

The bodyguard went back into the office and closed the curtain. It sounded like a jackhammer, followed by Aarti screaming Haider's name. You could hear the table moving, all the contents falling, and the steady tempo from Haider, followed by Aarti's 'Haideeerrrrr.' He kept hammering her, and she kept screaming his name.

The fat man came out and shouted for everyone to leave. 'The boss is going to be busy for two hours; you can come back at that time.' he said. I followed the crowd to the ground floor. You could still hear the fucking upstairs, with Aarti's screaming his name repeatedly..... faster and faster. The crowd murmured about never hearing a woman scream so loud.

I sat in the car dazed and drove about for a while. I came back in two hours, and the crowd was back. It was quiet now. I went to the office, and the guard said the boss had left. He shrugged when I asked about Aarti. I went into the office. The desk had moved all the way to the corner; paper was scattered all over. My wife's shredded panties, bra, and tee were scattered in the pile, as were her jeans, but there was no sign of her. Had he taken her out naked? He must have. The watchman walked in and looked at the mess and torn clothes. He shook his head and said that she would be back for more. I could not do much, so I went home........ and waited.

Later that night, a limousine pulled up outside the house. The fat, bald man jumped out of the front, opened the rear door, and held my wife's hand as she stepped out. She was wearing a t-shirt that barely fell over her mound, along with her high heels. She was naked underneath. He brought her to the front door. Aarti looked at me with her big eyes, kissed me on the mouth, and came inside. She removed her shirt, threw it on the ground, and walked naked towards our bedroom. She looked back and crooked her finger towards me. The fat man ogled her nude body through the open door. "Come back and visit us at the office," he said.