The Office Trip in Lonavala Pt. 03

Story Info
Let's have fun together. The trip ends.
1.2k words
3.2
13.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, we woke up one after the other. Although, I wanted to fuck more and everyone of them, the girls clearly weren't in the mood at that time. We somehow got possession of an isolated swimming pool at the resort itself and all four of us immediately grabbed the opportunity. We were in our undies and bra for the girls. Initially, they sat together but then seeing me alone, Rhea came and sat near me. We had ordered some drinks and food and soon a busboy came with our order.

Once he went, we came closer in our own pair. I asked Rhea to sit between my legs with her back to my chest. Her both hands rubbed my thighs while I kissed her shoulder. My hands rubbed her waist and was feeling her soft young skin. She bent her head backwards and we kissed. Her hands held mine and made me rub her inner thighs. Then she looked back in my eyes and turned around, still sitting on my lap but facing me. She opened her hair for me and removed her undies. Then she removed mine and mounted herself on my dick. I looked over her shoulder and saw the other two girls kissing and fingering themselves. Rhea started riding me. Hesitation had disappeared and I cupped her breast. She kept her one hand on my shoulder for support and caressed my face with the other. I lowered her bra and went for her nipples. One by one I sucked her nipples before she panicked and dismounted me immediately.

Another busboy had brought the remaining order. We hadn't realized in haste that some of our food hadn't arrived. Luckily, he didn't come too close. Once he was gone, Rhea mounted herself again and fucked faster. I was fiercely kissing and sucking her neck. She had mentioned that it makes her super horny and it turned out to be true. Her expressions and body language were more confident and desperate now. She increased her speed of riding my dick. Her eyes were closed now. Our bodies were making waves sending them to the other side of pool where the other two girls' eyes were fixated on us fucking with their hands still fingering themselves. I whispered to Rhea that I am close but she said to wait. I too started moving my waist in sync with her. Her moaning increased. We were fucking pretty vigorously and I was too close to have my orgasm so I asked again, 'Now?' and she replied 'a minute more.'

Soon, her mouth opened wide letting out small moan and some air. I could sense her orgasm starting its journey to travel her entire body. She moaned a little more and then let it all out. I love it when a women orgasms. It's a beautiful thing to see. She dismounted herself. I went to a nearby drain to ejaculate. It was pretty big load. Saakshi had actually chased me and while I aimed for the drain, she brought her face in between and got some of in her mouth while some spilled on her face. She wiped it all and gulped it. It was interesting to watch her do it. I looked back at the pool and saw Rhea, Aditi spent up. Saakshi cleaned up her face and brought my underwear back. I wore it, we sat close next to each other.

We all went back to our room and bathed together butt naked. It was difficult to control self while such beauties accompanied me, not to mention I was hard the entire time. We hung around the city after that and fooled a bit but nothing under the clothes. Though I wanted more, we all were done for few days. We haven't had so much excitement in our lives ever, I guess. We were to leave back for Mumbai next morning so I thought to make my advancement towards the last and my preferred one, my girl Aditi.

I took her to the balcony and signaled Saakshi to not to disturb us. We lit cigarettes and stared into the distant darkness of the night. Looking back at me, she said, 'It won't happen.'

I was taken aback by the surprise and so I asked, 'But why?'

'I cannot do it to my husband. Look I know if we start then none of us will back out until we've fucked each other'

'I was sort of looking forward to it'

'Me too'

I was surprised again by her words.

'C'mon, we've been more than just employee manager and this is old. We've been liking each other since the first meet I guess'

'True'

'And I wanted to be with you and I actually fought with Saakshi for you, almost jeopardizing the entire plan but I cannot do it to my husband'

'But you were with Rhea last night and we've seen each other naked too'

'Yeah, but there is a difference in being together and letting you inside me. I guess I draw my line there. Also, girl on girl doesn't count as cheating unless I decide to leave my husband for any woman'

'These are pretty screwed rules but then I have to respect your choice'

'Yeah, but I can show you something if you want and that should fulfill some of your fantasy'

'What is it?'

'Well, we record our sex sometimes so I have few clips in my phone'

'I definitely want to see it'

Aditi played a clip and handed her phone to me. I asked her, 'can I share it with those two?'

'Yeah sure'

We went back in the room only to find Rhea and Saakshi scissoring each other butt naked. It was too intense and both of us immediately felt the itch between our legs. We looked at each other and decided to be the audience. We took chairs and started self-pleasuring. We one by one removed our clothes to play freely with our bodies. Soon the two of scissor's blades climaxed one after the other and collapsed sideways. Catching their breaths, they smiled at each other and looked at us.

Not sure, how much Saakshi was into me because she didn't seem to be leaving any opportunity. She saw me naked, jerking myself and came to my chair. She must be tired but somehow grasped her breath and summoned the strength to blow me. I held her hair and caressed her naked skin. Seeing Saakshi back in action, Rhea too went to her crush and started fingering her. They kissed too. Rhea even sucked Aditi's nipples. Soon Aditi climaxed and Rhea sucked her juices from her crotch. They kissed again and Rhea sat in Aditi's lap, still both butts naked. We three were just seeing how good was Saakshi blowing me off. A minute more and I came in her mouth. She didn't let any drop fall out of her mouth. She stood up while maintaining eye contact and spit some of cum on her breast. She spread it over her breast and then sat it my lap.

We looked at each other and smiled and laughed. We were happy. Way too happy. We called for dinner in the room and discussed various aspects of our life including our previous relations. Post dinner, we discussed more about our best or memorable or at work masturbation experiences. Next day, we got ready to leave for Mumbai. I looked at Aditi and then walked to her. We kissed and kissed passionately. She joked that if she ever gets divorced then we are going on a vacation and fucking each other's brains out. The clothes were decent again.