The Ogress and Her Elves Ch. 02

Story Info
Runa goes shopping for an elf...
1.2k words
4.31
2.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

Each city had a few elf markets, good sized stores where you could buy elves as well as elf accessories. Beds, food, leashes and collars, outfits -- if you needed something for your elf, then you'd find it there.

Runa had been there with her sisters, so she knew her way around one, but she had never spent to much time at the actual elf shelves aisle, where you would actually get an elf.

Runa sighed as she looked over the display of elves.

Their bodies were naked, legs draw up tight against their chest to leave their little cock and balls on display with their pink holes. They were breed for this only -- to be purchased by an ogress and used to satisfy their pleasures, put on the market at twenty years of age exactly. The magic was long ago breed out of their bloodlines, leaving their smaller, delicate bodies with not much more than low intelligence and a desire to please and be breed.

But they were pretty little things, and Runa supposed it would be nice to finally get one to finally relieve herself her the aching in her tits and cock. Most ogresses had at least a two dozen, since elf bodies were far more frail and fucking them to hard for to long would leave them exhausted to the point of getting sick, and sucking to much milk would put them into milk comas.

Elves weren't good for much more than fucking, sucking tit, and some light cleaning around the house or shop, but when you had an incredibly high libido and tits that got sore if they didn't get sucked on semi regularly, they were the perfect addition to the modern ogress.

She looked over the row of shelves, the elves behind glass doors.

They were mostly all pale, their body type a little different -- some more muscular, others more lean, a couple softer than most -- with various hair colors and styles. She looked them all over twice since she would only be purchasing one today, and found herself drawn to one with long raven hair and a lean body.

Runa and opened the glass door, reaching forward to take his balls, hairless and as soft as petals, between her thumb and forefinger. She gave it a little squeeze, feeling it like one might check a fruit. His testicles were gently firm, full and hot, which was an indication that he was ready to be breed by a cock. Once they were thoroughly breed, their testicles would be much softer, not nearly as hot or full looking, so vastly different from her own testicles, which would remain hot and firm, since ogres were always ready to breed.

She hummed, reaching down to press a finger to his pretty pink entrance, pulling her finger away to watch it clench and relax in response. She pressed her fingertip to it again, feeling the strength of the muscles there, and when she wiggled her finger a little to just barely breach the tightness there, the elf made a little whimper, his small cock twitching.

She withdrew her finger and gave his balls a little flick, his entire body jolting.

Well.

Why not?

Runa clicked her tongue before she reached in and took hold of where the harness that kept his legs secured to the front of his chest hung on a bar on the shelf. She easily pulled him out, the elf hanging behind him on the shelf sliding forward on the rail to take his place with an excited noise.

She carried him over to her cart, moving aside the food in there to place him into it. His chest rose and fell harder, his mouth pulling into a smile around the soft bar gagging him. There was a silk mask fastened over his eyes and she reached down to lift a corner, seeing bright blue glazed over with lust before she released the mask to cover him again.

Blue eyes, black hair.

Not a bad mixture.

She usually preferred her elves with light hair, but those were so hard to find now and days without paying a very heavy price.

Runa returned to her shopping then, careful not to put anything to heavy on her elf. When she was done, she went to the check out aisle, yawning as she waited in line. At her turn, she told the clerk that she had an elf in her cart as well and the woman hand typed that in.

When her bags were in her cart she went out to where her truck was parked, shooing off the group of fairy girls that were hanging over the side of it to ooh'ed and aw'ed at the dragon jaw she had in her truck bed, the one thing she kept after going to market to sell the rest so she could use it's teeth to for jewelry.

Between her work as an office manager, she didn't often get to go out for a full hunt, only managing one every few weeks, so when she did she always hunted big, often taking one of her several sisters or cousins with her. This time had been just her and Gendra, one of her raid sisters, the two of them visiting a cousin to rid her of a pesky dragon that had been blow east after a storm and decided to make their cousin's home into it's territory.

But a dragon of that size was no threat to two well trained ogress.

Now...had the dragon been maybe twice that size, they probably would have recruited one of their human childhood friends to help, since humans were the most versatile of warriors and were capable of using magic, lacked a strong scent, and we of no threat to an ogre hierarchy like a fairy might be, since fairies were incredibly aggressive and dominant in their social groups, just as ogres were.

But not humans.

Humans were just happy to be there.

However, they only needed to recruit a human once a year maybe for a major quest, otherwise Runa and her sisters were fully capable of handling their own.

Runa put her groceries in the back seat of her truck before she picked the elf up by his harness and set him on the floor of her front passenger seat. A troll youth came over and got her kart for her then, and at that, she left for home.

The apartment building where she lived with her sister raid was located in a newer part of the city where everything was still pretty and fresh, each of the ten floors of the building home to a different sister raid.

Runa and her sister raid lived on the top floor because she and her company had built and managed this building.

She was, however, familiar with the other ogress that lived in the building, though it was a most cordial relationship, as ogress tended to only be close with

But even females that she only knew in passing brightened up with smiles in the eyes when they saw her walking by carrying the elf by his harness.

She rode the elevator to the top floor, going down the hall to her apartment at the very end.

It took a little balancing to get the keys out of her jacket pocket, but she managed, unlocking her apartment door and sliding in, kicking it closed with her foot.