The Ogress and Her Elves Ch. 04

Story Info
Runa meets with her sisters for dinner...
1.3k words
4.25
1.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Just across the hall from her was the apartment of her blood cousin Terra, the sister that usually hosted the gatherings for their sister-raid, as she had the biggest gathering room with the best view.

When Runa arrived, Terra, with her phone balanced on her shoulder as she argued with what sounded like a coworker about an interview, took the dishes from her to go toward the kitchen. As Terra didn't like anyone in the kitchen with her, Runa poured herself a glass of sparkling mead before she went to the gathering room, looking out the window for a while as three of Terra's elves set the table while they chatted about how good dinner smelt.

After a few drinks from her glass, she wandered over to Terra's spare room, looking in to see nine of her twelve elves passed out cold around the room on their own sleeping mats, their bellies distended like her own elves had been when she left him. Terra was known to take a couple elves with her to her office and have them service the other workers if they needed it in a pinch, ogress always more focused on a task after a good orgasm. She watched as one stirred, rolling onto his hands and knees to crawl over to the window and push it open a crack before he collapsed on the floor there.

She chuckled and went into the room, picking up the unconscious elf to carry him back over to his mat. She saw that he had a silvery round stamp the size of her thumb nail under his belly button, a birth control enchantment that kept the elf from getting pregnant.

Without it, their stomachs would be far more distended, the elves having to be on bedrest for nearly the entire last three months of their eight month pregnancy due to carry an ogre infant.

But, great Gods, were elves whores for being pregnant.

They loved being hugely full, pampered and pleasured while they got to lay around and enjoy being useful, getting tit, and being fucked. They were creatures of pleasure and leisure, which made it possible for the ogres to dominant them.

While fairies were also creatures of leisure and pleasure, they were also very aggressive and instinctively liked to dominant others, which is why they were able to hold their own against ogres and humans.

She heard Silvia come in then with Jadana, signaling all four of her sister-raid members were here, and at that, she went out to greet them.

They went to the table and sat down, quickly zeroing in on the fact that that Runa had finally gotten her first elf. They talked for a while about elves, and when the conversation lulled, Silvia tapped her fork to the table, the three other girls looking to where she was sitting with one of her favorite elf's, one she always had with her on a leash, on her lap, sitting with her cock inside him to warm it.

"Are any of you girls free to do a little quest for me?" Silvia asked, shoving a piece of food into her elf's parted lips. He choked on it briefly before he chewed and swallowed, Silvia petting his flushed cheeks as he smiled at her. "I saw a gnome climbing the fence with a barrel and you know what happens to properties when gnomes move it." She took a bite for herself then.

"Ugh. A mess is what happens." Runa said with a scowl as she thought back with annoyance to the summer her family's property was over run with the little shits. Every time she went to visit her family, she was still finding something that needed to be fixed from the gnomes fucking with it over twenty years ago. "I'm free. I can head over on Friday and try and exterminate the little fucks."

"That would be perfect, thank you." Silvia said, the elf in her lap jolting with a little gasp and smile as she rolled her hips up.

Dinner was good but uneventful, the four women talking about work, drama going on in the sister-raid two floors down, and then vague talks of new building trends. There were some talks about having children, but they were again reminded that logistically they weren't there yet, as their finances weren't quite up to taking on the burden of what having children -- and building a permanent home for them -- would mean.

After the dishes were done, the women parted ways with plans to meet again for dinner in a few days after Runa went and cleared out the gnomes.

Runa went home and put her cleaned dishes on the counter to deal with later before she stripped out of her comfortable gathering clothes on the way to the bedroom.

She chuckled when she saw the elf sitting up in bed with a dazed look on his face and she went over to crawl into bed with him, holding his smaller body in her arms and rolling to cover him with hers, his body quivering with excitement as he wrapped his arms and legs around her and kissed her breasts. As she fell asleep, she felt the sneaky little elf squirm down to take the nipple of the tit he hadn't sucked on, greedily nursing from it.

Which was fine.

It was difficult punishing elves because they were very stubborn, instinctual creatures -- once they found an addiction, they tended to stick with it, and the need to drink as much ogress milk overwrote any need for them. If they could suck tit all day, every day, that's what they'd do, and so if you owned one, it was easier to just wear a corset than to try and push one off.

She woke up the next morning to him whimpering in his sleep and holding his big belly, having drunken all he could handle and then some.

"Silly elf," she whispered as she rubbed his belly, the pinched look on his face relaxing, his lips pulling in to a little smile.

She carried him to the bathroom as he slept and positioned him in the bathtub so that she was holding him up with an arm wrapped around his chest and under his arms, his head resting on her shoulder and feet hanging freely in the air.

Elves in milk coma's were often to deep in sleep to know they had to get up to go to the bathroom with a bladder that could only hold so much milk, and because she had her good fur on her bed and didn't have any elf mats that could easily be washed, she knew she had to get him to empty his bladder before she headed off to work.

She reached down with her free hand and easily pushed up into his twitching, puffy hole, easily finding his prostate to press on it. She started out gentle before she applied more and more pressure. He squirmed a little against her before he started to piss, Runa pressing firmer against his prostate and wiggling her finger, his cock jerking a little as he peed.

When he was done with his long piss, she took the showerhead and rinsed them both off, drying him off before she put him back into bed and tucked him in.

She then got ready for work, leaving a note for him on the bed that reminded him not to leave the apartment. She knew they were trained not to, but some elves were incredibly stupid and thought they could wander out and find their mistress, and the last thing she wanted was her new elf getting hit by a car.

She was already growing attached to her the little pet and could easily see breeding him.

She remembered then that the door to their apartment building was enchanted to only open for an ogress that lived there, so no elves could wander out on their own.

But given how silly elves were, hers could get out and wander the apartment building, still.

So she left the note, checked on him one last time, and then went to work.