The Ogress and Her Elves Ch. 05

Story Info
Runa gets ready to leave for the hunt...
1k words
4.71
2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!" The elf on her cock gasped, his entire body tensing as he arched his back with a low moan, cumming on his chest before he frantically began to bounce on her cock again, his small hands holding onto the straps of her bra as he moved, shoving his face into her breasts then.

Runa continued to rub her elf's back as she eyed the map on her laptop Silvia had sent over, her cock throbbing in Tristan as he eagerly milked it. She paused to reach down and fix the ribbon she had tied around her testicles, tightening it briefly to keep her from cumming just yet and prolong the pleasure of Tristan's eager milking of her cock before returning to her gaze to the map on her laptop, Runa sitting at her office desk.

After one more once over, she hit the print button, picking up her elf by the hips to carry him out of her small office and to the bedroom. He moaned in excitement when she pulled him up and off her cock, tossing his smaller body onto the bed because he seemed to like that before she quickly grabbed his ankles, dragging his willing body down to have his hips sit at the edge of her bed.

She briefly fingered the contraceptive stamp she had put on him yesterday, located right under his belly button. Runa then shoved her cock into him and he rolled his hips, his feet hooking around her calves as she fucked him hard and fast. She took off the ribbon tied around her testicles then, dropping it to the floor as the heat that had been sitting in her core for the past ten minutes started to tighten, ebbing through her body as she lost herself in the elf's delicious heat.

As her orgasm built she set a brutal pace, punching out deep moans from her elf with each one. As she came she pinched his plump ass, making him tighten around her with a surprised yelp that quickly turned into a moan. She threw back her head and fucked him through her hard orgasm, Runa biting her bottom lip as she came, the waves of pleasure making the muscles in her pussy spasm as her balls tightened, her entire body swallowed in a delicious heat that only came from fucking her elf's ass.

When she recovered, she pulled her cock out, the elf immediately clenching his ass to keep her cum in, rubbing his belly. She had tried to explain to him what a birth control spell was, but she knew that he was still convinced that he could still get pregnant, his face one of wonderment and excitement as he moaned and slurred how good of a mommy his mistress would be to their babies.

She chuckled and rubbed his belly as well, Tristan preening at the contact.

She sighed as she picked him up, holding him in her arms and kissing into his mouth and climbed up on the bed. When she was laid back against her pillows she set him in her lap, breaking the kiss to guide him to her breast. He nursed from her while she propped up a leg, taking her time braiding his long hair.

It didn't take long for him to pass out from her milk, his lips still moving and sucking lazily on her as long as she let them.

Runa let him nurse until she felt her tit was empty and then moved him to guide his lax lips to her other nipple. His lips sat there against her nipple, but after she reached down and wiggled her finger against his lips they twitched and took her tightened nipple to start lazily nursing.

Once he was at his max his whimpered and she pulled him back, laying him out across her lap, his plumb butt cheeks against her soft cock. She rubbed his belly until his whimpering stopped, something she did each morning when he was done nursing from her tits.

As of right now, since she hadn't yet gotten another elf -- not wanting to until she had bought enough bed mats and collars -- she would fuck him at night and let him nurse just a little from each tit, enough to knock him out cold for the night.

In the morning when she got up, he was awake and alert enough to follow her around while she did her normal morning routine to get ready for work, and while she ate breakfast she let him nurse until he was at his max again. She'd finish dressing then, going to sit on the bed with him and rub his big, sore belly, something that she found calmed them both.

He'd be out until she came home from work eight hours later, and then she would usually fuck him and then take him with her to do whatever errands she had to do, Tristan a big fan of grocery stores and car rides.

Today she took the day off to go and deal with Silvia's gnomes, but she stuck to her morning routine, which included a ten minute belly rub for her elf.

When he was deep in sleep with a happy smile on his face, she went and laid him on his bed mat. He had already gone to the bathroom this morning so it was unlikely any amount of prodding would get him to piss, but it didn't matter if he did so on his bedmat, since it would absorb it and he would just toss it into the washer when he woke up as she had taught him to do.

She gave him a light blanket (also something he could wash) and kissed his forehead before she went and got her boots on, lacing them tightly.

After getting the map and her weapon -- a battle axe -- she sent a text to Silvia that she was heading to the property.

And with that, she was gone.