The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 04

Story Info
Kayla eats out all of the sisters.
3k words
4.61
7.8k
7
0

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 04

By Fantasizeandrealize

"Oh my God!" Hailey exclaimed, as I rejoined the bitches, sipping a Coors beer, "Red made a mess out of you!"

Both Hailey and Lacey broke into hysterical laughter, and even Dawn let out a chuckle.

Hailey hugged me, and gave the side of my neck a long lick, stating, "Yep, you got the taste of Red on you! Her pussy is so much more sour tasting than any other pussy I have tasted."

"You are not wrong, Hailey." I quickly agreed, "It is like the lemon salt rim of a margarita glass. So sour, but you just must lick it."

All the Bitches laughed at this. They then went into a discussion of how all the sisters pussies tasted. Raven's had the richest muskiest flavor, Red's was the most sour, Smokey had more of a metallic flavor and Bandit's and Serp's were the most bland.

We all hung out laughing, drinking beers, fetching beers for the sisters, and eating hamburgers for the next hour. Once everyone had eaten, Dawn led us in clean up duties. We spent the next 45 minutes picking up crushed beer cans, paper plates and plastic silverware. We doused the grill and rolled it to the back of the house. We put away all the condiments, salt and pepper shakers and cleaned up the kitchen.

Just as I was finishing mopping the kitchen floor, Big Jade ordered us girls down to the basement. The rest of the girls immediately went down as I finished the mopping, wrung out the mop, dumped the water and put the mop and bucket away, in the side closet.

When I made it down to the basement, all the sisters were talking in the center of the large room. All the Bitches were locked in the cages, lined along the back wall. Each Bitch locked in a separate cage. I wondered what it would feel like to be locked in a cage myself. It must be so demeaning, I thought to myself.

Big Jade grabbed my hand, and spoke in a loud voice, "Sisters, this is Kayla, who I have told ya'll about. I hope that she will become our next Bitch. She has two weeks to decide, if this life is for her, before her boyfriend returns from business trip. I know that Red already approves of her and I hope the rest of you will too."

"Honey, Strip and lay back on the bench." Big Jade ordered, pointing to the same bench that I was on, when I pleasured Red.

I quickly stripped off my clothes. As I laid back on the bench, I locked eyes with Hailey, who was sitting in her cage holding on to the bars on each side of her face. She blew me a kiss, and I resigned myself to my fate.

Smokey stepped up to the bench and undressed. She had short, totally grey hair and a big smile on her wide face. Smokey undressed completely, and had thick rolls of flab around her waist, with a big bulging gut. Her tattooed arms were huge too and she had tons of cellulite right above her elbows. Years of gravity had done their job on her bulk. Her humongous tattooed tits hung low like sacks of grain and she had large dark nipples on the bottom. She did not shave or wax and had tons of gray fur under her arms, on her legs and a huge grayish bush covering her crotch, upper thighs and big fupa. Her huge round ass cheeks were rippled with cellulite and the pale white skin of her thighs and legs had tons of varicose veins. She was every bit the seasoned, hard woman as Big Jade and Red.

Smokey spread her fat legs and waddled up the bench, from my feet to my head with a fat leg on each side. I could smell her matronly scent way before she hoisted her big gut above my face, resting it on my forehead.

I grabbed her huge ass with my small hands and pulled her fur covered gash into my face.

"She is an eager one!" Smokey declared, as I started parting her thick bush with my nose.

I love it when Ken licks the bottom part of my pussy and taint. I opened my mouth and just licked her taint and the bottom of her folds with my tongue. She seemed to really like this, so I formed a seal around her taint with my lips and just attacked it with strong suction and a flailing tongue. This drove Smokey wild and she danced over my face. Once again, the delicious shame of what I was doing hit me deep in my bowels and I felt so humiliated, yet so secure with the weight of Smokeys gut on my forehead.

Smokey leaned forward a little, moving her big gash lower on my face. I quickly combed her thick fur aside with my tongue and could get a much better taste of her wetness. I thought to myself, that the other bitches were so correct in their assessment, of her having a somewhat metallic taste. It was almost like I was licking a stainless-steel thermos rim but much warmer and softer.

Smokey's folds were just as fat as Reds, and were velvety soft on the inside. I loved working my tongue deep into her folds, and could feel her sticky labia spreading on either side of my nose and lips. I could feel her hairy taint on my chin and reveled in the debasement that I was receiving.

I could feel Smokey's velvety-rough inner walls clenching on my tongue, and knew that I was a lucky girl to have my face buried in such a strong matronly snatch. I kept licking, poking and nibbling until Smokey took a little step backwards.

Now the top of her pussy was in my mouth and my nosed was being mashed by her fupa. I could feel her large clit poking out of her hood. I French kissed her hood forming an airtight seal and worked my tongue around her clit. I loved working it between the top of the clit and the hood.

Smokey seemed to love it too, and wiggled like a worm above me. Way to soon, I felt her fat thighs lock around my neck, and she shuddered with an intense orgasm. She was nowhere near as wet as Red, but I opened my mouth as wide as I could and stuck my tongue out as far as it would go, to try and catch as much of her dampness as I could.

I licked her folds lightly with broad strokes of my tongue as she calmed down.

Eventually, she swung a fat leg over my head and stepped away from the bench, stating, "Redheads always know what they are doing!"

I felt pride well in my chest, for making her feel so good. She walked over to the rest of her sisters and Raven who was already undressed, waddled up to the base of the bench.

I wiped the dampness off my forehead, and got a good look at Raven. She had real short black-gray kinky hair. Her nose was wide and flat, and she had the fattest lips I had ever seen. I wondered what it would feel like to kiss and suck on them. Her tits were humongous with jet black nipples on the ends that were bigger than my thumbs. The areolas were also a deep purplish black and coaster sized. You could barely see her tattoos on her rich dark skin. Her ass and thighs were the biggest of all the sisters, but they were very firm and defied gravity. Surprisingly she had no gut and her stomach was flat. I admired her thick beauty, and knew that she was physically the strongest of all the sisters.

Raven waddled up the bench with a fat thigh on each side, as Smokey had just fifteen minutes previously. I could smell her strong musky scent as soon as she spread her thick legs to straddle the bench and me. It was so rich and pungent almost like a spice shop! I marveled at her firmness, as her thick inner thighs rubbed the length of my body, and she brought herself to my face.

Raven did not have a big gut to lift over my face, and I could see her face, above her huge tits when she leaned it forward. I could feel her fat firm ass cheeks on my chest. They were warm and heavy, and gave me a nice sense of security, being trapped under them. Her bush was very thick, covered in tightly curled, kinky, black-gray sheep wool. It scratched the skin of my lower face as she smothered me in it.

There was no way that I could part her wool with my nose or comb it aside with my tongue. I would just have to eat her bush along with her cunt. Raven's thighs were so fat that they mushed firmly against my lower jaw, making it a struggle to move it. This was going to be a hard task.

I plunged my tongue through her wool and into her folds. I could immediately taste the extra rich flavor of her wetness. It reminded me of Indian food. I wiggled my tongue in her folds and through her wiry bush wool. Soon Raven was swaying her bulk backwards and forwards above my mouth. She looked down at me and we locked eyes. I could see the satisfaction in them.

"Yes, Baby," She cooed, as her curly muff roughed up my face, "Eat this black snatch."

Eat, I did, snatch and muff. Soon her wool was soddened, with my spit, because she was not overly wet in her folds. As I ate her, I felt a deeper connection, because our eyed were locked.

One of her kinky hairs dislodged and worked its way into my throat. It caused me to have a fit of coughing. I thought I was going to choke. Since my mouth was covered, I could not spit it out. I had to swallow it.

"That's right Baby! Gag on Mamma's snatch!" She moaned.

I think she got off on my coughing fit because she started rocking up and down more vigorously on my face. Now her clit and hood were in my dainty lips, but I couldn't really feel them because of all the wooly bush. I just nibbled at her clit pinching it between the mats of wooly curls.

This did the trick and Raven started shuddering in a massive orgasm.

"Eat that you white Bitch!" She screamed as her fat thighs almost crushed my jaw.

I was glad it was over because it felt as if my tongue had been licking sandpaper. It was sore.

Raven seemed to enjoy her power over me, and was in no hurry to get off.

She stood over me and declared, "That is how you make a Bitch serve a Sister!"

Eventually, she did get off my sore face, and walked back to the rest of her sisters high fiving them all.

It seemed like it was Serp's turn now, but she did not walk over to the bench. She walked over to the wall and grabbed the tawse. I shuddered in anticipation.

Serp was thick but not fat. She was the slimmest of the sisters. She had long blond-gray hair braided into a severe French braid that went half way down her back. Her skin was white, with plenty of wrinkles. She had a huge tramp stamp, of a rider on a motorcycle on her lower back. Her bush was not trimmed but it was nowhere near as thick as any of the other sisters.

Making a show of slapping her palm with the tawse twice, Serp walked over to the bench. Unlike the others she did not waddle her cunt up to my face. She backed into my face. Her thick ass covered my face and my nose was touching her asshole. Its earthy musty fragrance demonstrating how helpless I was.

"Eat!" She commanded, Bringing the tawse down on my inner right thigh.

I jumped in unexpected pain, Mashing my mouth into her lower gash. In this position all I had access to was the lower folds where they connected to the taint. I lashed at them as my eyes welled up in tears and felt another swat to the inside of my left thigh.

The searing pain, on my soft skin, seemed to shoot up to my pussy. It created the most pleasurable burning sensation in my cunt that mixed exquisitely with the butterflies of shame in my bowels, and the humiliation of having my face buried in big ass.

I continued to push my tongue into the bottom of her gash, as she swatted my sensitive inner thighs with the tawse. Each swat would cause me to twitch in delicious pain, and jam my face and extended tongue deeper into her snatch.

I was kind of disappointed in Serp's bland flavor, after servicing Ravens rich tasting cunt, but the pain of the tawse, on my sensitive inner thigh skin more than made up for it. The combination of burning pain, butterflies of shame and humiliation, all worked together to give me an earth-shattering orgasm.

I screamed into Serp's pussy as my body thrashed on the bench. This must have gotten Serp off because my mouth was flooded with extra juices, and I could feel Serp's ass clenching the top of my face.

Serp continued swatting my sensitive thighs as she rode out her orgasm. This made my orgasm longer and more intense. I could hear the sisters cheering, as Serp finally got off me. Thinking about Hailey's chastity shield, I felt satisfied that I could come so hard, from the pain and shame.

I looked over at the cages and locked eyes with Hailey once more. She was sitting in her cage watching everything with utmost fascination. I know that she has been through this many times, but it must have pleased her immensely to see me, someone new, go through such an intense experience.

Last up was Bandit and I could see the desire and jealousy, in Hailey's eyes as Bandit also backed onto the bench.

Bandit seemed to be of Italian descent and she had the darkest skin, except for Raven. She did not have an overly big gut but a huge ass and super thick thighs. She too kept her black, generously streaked gray hair short. Her arms, shoulders and huge tits were covered in colorful tattoos of Disney characters and skulls.

Her bush was very hairy, and still mostly black. Once again, my face was covered in ass and pussy. I inhaled deeply, and found the rich smell of the asshole, smushing my nose to be deeply satisfying.

Bandit seemed to like putting on a show, because she immediately grabbed both of my nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. She pinched them hard and the pain was fierce. I screamed into her pussy and blew it up with my breath. Next, she pulled on my poor nipples, yanking them up, and farther away from my body than they had ever been. Yet again, I screamed into her cunt and all my breath cause her to let out a mighty quiff.

Now I could smell her cunt along with her ass. The rest of the sisters cracked up laughing at the sound her huge quiff. She giggled herself, and I felt her thick ass cheeks trembling on my face. I attacked her taint and lower gash with my tongue and lips as she continued torturing my poor nips. She pulled them out, twisted them pushed them back in and pulled them apart in opposite directions.

By now I had become used to the pain, and the delicious burning sensation that it was causing in my pussy. I lashed at her taint and cunt with my tired tongue, and could feel that she enjoyed it. Soon she was squirming all over my face. Bandit was very wet, but her flavor, like Serp's was quite bland.

I think Bandit was getting close because she let go of my poor nips and leaned forward. This allowed me to get better access to her cunt. I took advantage of it, sticking my tongue in further. Bandit now pulled up on my hood exposing my small clit. She pinched it real hard, sending sharp pain into my violated body, and once again I came hard, screaming into her cunt as I did.

Bandit started thrashing on my face, in the throes of her own orgasm. I was worried that she was going so dislocate my jaw. She was putting all her weight on my chin which was under her pubic bone.

Finally, Bandit calmed down and flopped off the bench onto the floor.

"Her clit is so small I almost needed tweezers to grab it." She declared hoarsely.

All the sisters laughed at this. Once Bandit had regained her feet, Big Jade who was still completely dressed walked over to me and helped me up. I was a mess. My face, hair, neck, throat and chest were all sticky from pussy juice. She kissed me passionately on the lips.

"You did great tonight, Sweet Cheeks." She praised, "Now join the other Bitches in the cages and let us sisters have some time to ourselves."

Big Jade walked me over to the empty cage that was next to where Hailey was caged. She opened the door, and as I crawled in, she gave my ass a hard stinging slap. It cracked and almost echoed in the basement and I fell forward into the bars of the small confine.

Big Jade locked the cage door shut with a padlock.

"Don't enjoy your confinement too much, Bitches." She yelled, over her shoulder as she followed the rest of the Sisters, up the stairs and out of the basement.

I watched her fat ass climb the stairs in longing, until she shut the door and left only us four caged Bitches alone in the basement.