The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 05

Story Info
Hot young girls and fat old dykes have an orgy.
2.4k words
4.53
6.4k
10

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 05

By Fantasizeandrealize

Hailey reached her hand through the bars of our cages and gently stroked my face.

"How are you doing, Kayla?" She asked, with real concern in her voice.

"That was amazing!" I answered, "But I am tired."

"You can talk to us if you need to unload." Lacey offered, "I cried my eyes out the first time all the Sisters used me like that. I had already spent a few nights with Raven at the time. I was comfortable with her, and knew that she would never hurt me or push me beyond my limits. It was just overwhelming being used by all of them, at once, and being displayed, like a piece of meat."

"I actually enjoyed it." I said with pride, "It seems like the pain and the shame of what I am doing, complement each other, and satisfy a deep itch in my pussy. I came twice tonight, and hard! My boyfriend never made me cum so hard before."

"I know what you mean." Hailey said, "Bandit is strict with me in a maternal way. I love her so much but it took me a while to get used to being used publicly by the rest of the sisters. When I introduced Lacey to the Chapter, I prepped her vigorously, about what to expect, and she almost decided it was not for her. Now, we both get off on the pain and humiliation. It is all that is left to us, since we have been shielded."

"Whatever." Dawn stated in some distain. "I hate men. Serp lets me live a good life, and gets me all the drugs I could ever want. This is a much better life than being a street Junkie and selling my body to men."

"By the way, what is the idea behind the plates?" I asked.

"They are the perfect way to keep us bitches constantly horny and under control." Hailey explained, "Big Jade made it very clear, that as Bitches, our own pussies are off limits to us. By not being able to diddle ourselves, we will constantly be horny, and ready to please our Mistresses, and any sister that needs relief. I must say that she is correct. I am always horny and desire to please Bandit and the sisters more than anything in the world. I can almost feel their orgasms in my own pussy!"

Lacey added, "My pussy really was a distraction. I used to bring myself to orgasm at least twice a day with my favorite vibrator. Now I am much more focused on my job, and pleasing Raven and her Sisters. I love my plate. It always reminds me that I exist to serve my Mistresses."

"So, what happens the rest of tonight." I asked, "It is still quite early."

"Well, the Sisters will probably party upstairs, without us for a while, and then come back down here to violate us, in delicious ways." Lacey predicted.

We spent the next hour talking and getting to know each other. Dawn didn't talk much but Lacey and Hailey were great conversationalists. Both, were smart, motivated, and really enjoyed serving their Mistresses. The more we talked, the more I liked them.

Eventually the basement door at the top of the stairs opened, and the sisters came down. The stairs creaked, under the weight of these majestic women.

Big Jade came over to the cages and unlocked each one of them.

Lacey was led to the bench that I had experience earlier, and ordered to undress and lay down on it. When she pulled her shorts and panties off, I could clearly see her plate and brand.

Hailey and Dawn were led over to the shower after undressing. I got great views of both their plates and brands, before they both sat down, Indian style, on the large shower floor.

I was already naked from earlier, so I was immediately tightly strapped over the horse, With my ass in the air.

Bandit and Serp both took of the robes they were wearing and got into the shower, with their Bitches.

"After being down here so long we though you Bitches might be thirsty." Serp announced. "It is our duty to take care of you."

She then grabbed Dawn's head and pulled it into her crotch. I could see Serp exert herself some, and Dawn started swallowing. All the Sisters cheered. When she was clearly done pissing, she let go of Dawns head, and Dawn licked her hairy snatch with gusto. Dawn didn't miss one drop of piss, and the Shower floor was just as dry, after the event, as before.

Bandit spread her bush, and pulled her hood up, exposing her urethra, aiming at Hailey's mouth. Hailey already had her mouth wide open, her eyes closed and her head tilted back. Bandit let go with a thick stream right into Hailey's mouth. I could hear Hailey's mouth getting full and then she closed it to swallow. The stream of piss continued and splattered all over Haileys face, as she swallowed. It ran down her throat and between her gorgeous breasts, until she opened her mouth again, catching the thick stream of piss. The process continued twice more until Bandit's stream thinned and lost pressure. The end of the stream hit Hailey's chest and then the floor.

I could now see small puddles of piss, on the floor, in front of Hailey.

Big Jade had now undressed and entered the shower. She stood over Dawn, and pulled her head into her hairy crotch. With a grunt she started pissing but kept moving Dawn's head around her crotch. I could see that Dawn was not able to catch all the steam, because of her head being moved around. Piss ran down her body and her hair got soaked. When Big Jade stepped out of the shower, Dawn had a look of contentment on her face.

I was very jealous of Dawn. I felt betrayed, that my Mistress had used her, and not me.

When Big Jade left the shower, she walked over to Lacey and presented her crotch, to be licked clean.

Next Raven took off her robe and stepped into the shower. She stood over Lacey. and grabbed her by the back of her head, and mashed her face, into her kinky cunt. With a grunt she started pissing. Lacey caught most of it, but still generous amounts of piss ran down her body and onto the shower floor.

Once she finished pissing, Raven pulled Hailey's head out of her crotch, and walked over to Lacey to be tongued clean.

Next, Smokey and Red walked into the shower. They made Hailey and dawn lie down on the floor parallel to each other. Smokey and Red then stood over the Bitches, with their fat legs spread wide, facing each other.

They hugged and made out.

I was so turned on watching them. Two fat, matronly, majestic women, mashing their cellulite, and huge tits together making out like teenagers. It had to be so cushy!

Then their streams of piss let go. Big huge elephant-cow streams that sprayed all over. Some of it flowed down their fat legs but most of it sprayed all over Hailey and Dawn.

They continued making out, for well over five minutes after they had finished their massive pissing.

"Roll around on the floor." Red ordered.

"Get that golden elixir all over your bodies!" Smokey snarled.

The big ladies got out of the shower and whipped their feet on the floor mat. Smokey walked over to Lacey for her cleaning.

Red commanded the girls to lick each other clean.

Dawn quickly stood up. Lacey went to work on her, with long broad tongue stroked. Dawn had a more mature body than Lacey, Hailey and myself. Being a few years older her hips were wider and her ass was fuller, but still very firm. She was a beautiful woman and I would have enjoyed licking her clean.

I watched Red walk over to Lacey for her cleaning. I decided, that I would rather be in Lacey's position. Hailey was tending to a hot young woman. That turned me on. Lacey, however was getting big, fat, hard women, with thick masses of piss-soaked bushes to serve. It was so much more degrading. I was sure that degradation was making her pussy burn with desire. Hell, I was getting horny just watching it!

Big Jade took a harness off the wall and a dildo off the shelf. She stepped into the harness and slipped the dildo though a hole in the front of it. She fastened the harness strap on the side of her hip and now had a dick about the length of a bill jutting out under her big gut.

Big Jade walked up to me and slapped my right ass cheek hard.

"Time for me to take that ass Sweet Cheeks." She said in glee, as she asked Raven to throw her some lube.

Raven tossed her a bottle of lube that she caught and opened. She spread some lube on the dildo and spread my white ass cheeks apart.

"Ladies, look at how pink and tight that hole is!" She shouted, and all the sister came over to inspect my asshole. "I almost want to eat it. It is so pretty! But that is beneath us Ladies, so I am going to fuck it instead!"

My pussy was wetting the padding on the horse. I was going to have my ass fucked while everyone watched. How deliciously degrading! I could feel that I was going to cum again!

The sisters all started shouting lewd comments to Jade, about tearing my ass apart and stretching it out.

I could feel the tip of the dildo being moved up and down my ass cleft, and then it stopped right on my hole. I was no stranger to anal penetration and I relaxed as best I could. Big Jade started applying short thrusts of pressure and I could feel the tip starting to enter.

With just a little bigger of a thrust the head of the dildo popped through my sphincter. I clenched with that first stab of pain and then relaxed. Thankfully Big Jade just held the head in without moving.

"Nod to me when the initial pain fades." She instructed.

I took a few deep breathes and the pain passed. I nodded. Big Jade started humping my ass with short strokes, each stroke worked that fake cock just a little deeper into my ass. Soon it was all the way in and I could feel Big Jade's fat thighs smothering my ass. What an exquisite feeling!

Big Jade left the dildo buried all the way in my ass for a minute, until she felt me, wiggling my ass to get more friction. She then pulled the cock all the way out. I could feel cool air on my hole and longed for the fullness. Then in one long deliberate stroke, she entered my ass and bottomed out. Her fat thighs and pelvis slapped up against my back end. I grunted in pleasure. It felt so damn good.

I could see in the shower, that Hailey was now standing up, leaning against the tiled wall. Dawn was now on her knees, and licking all the piss off her hot body. It was such a beautiful sight.

I was brough back to my reality by another powerful collision of Big Jade's thighs on my ass.

Damn it felt so dirty and so good. The fact that all the other sisters were watching my degradation just made it better. I felt the shame well up in my bowels and mix with the pleasure of the invader.

Big Jade left the cock fully inserted in my ass. She lifted her big gut up and plopped it down on my back. It gave me a sense of warmth and security, as she began grinding her pelvis into my ass. This grinding made the cock-tip poke and rub against ever deeper parts of my guts. I moaned and pushed back into it as much as my strapped in body was capable.

"She loves it, Ladies!" Big Jade shouted, and all the sisters cheered her on.

Big Jade fucked my ass long and hard, with long powerful strokes. She continuously removed the phallus completely, and thrust it all the way back in, to the hilt. This was so much better than any fucking Ken had ever given me, with his pathetic wiggles.

Big Jade now leaned completely over me. My body was smushed between her girth and the horse. I could feel her fat thighs on the back of my slender legs. Her big gut rested on the small of my back and her huge tits sagged against my shoulder blades. I was trapped and I loved it!

Big Jade reached around me and grabbed both of my nipples, pinching them hard. The pain shot down, or should I say up, since I was bent over the horse, into my pussy, creating the most intense burning pleasure. She now pinched and pulled on my poor nipples and ground that dick into my ass. My body was being crushed under her bulk, and I loved it! The combined deeper grinding in my bowels, with the pain in my nipples and the humiliation of having my degradation watched by all, propelled me to the biggest orgasm yet! I screamed in pleasure, pain, and the almost inability to draw in another breath, from Big Jade's girth crushing me. I flailed against the leather shackles and let out a cry of pure lust and pleasure.

As I calmed down Big Jade prostrated herself, standing up straight. She pulled the cock back some, leaving just the head embedded in my ass. She then gave my right ass cheek a powerful slap. Then my left ass cheek got its slap. She alternated back and forth on my pale white ass cheeks. These powerful slaps had the effect of moving my shackled body, causing the most exquisite friction on my sphincter from the partially embedded dildo. Soon I was in the throes of yet another orgasm but not as powerful as the first.

Big Jade completely removed the dildo from my ass and slapped it very hard one last time. She shouted, "Now that's the way to treat a slut!" and walked away from me.

She removed the harness and dildo and threw them into the shower.

"Clean up down here, Bitches!" She shouted, "And then lock yourselves back into your cages."

Big Jade and the rest of the sisters, all grabbed either their clothes or robes and waddled up the stairs. Their huge cellulite ridden asses, thighs and endless rolls of flesh created the hottest sight I had ever seen. I would do anything for these amazing ladies!