The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 06

Story Info
Lesbian Piss Party!
1.7k words
4.58
5.4k
10
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the Bitches and I took a quick shower together and spent the next half hour cleaning up the basement. The temperature was comfortable, so we all stayed naked. It was fun watching the other Bitches asses and tits jiggling as they worked.

When we finished cleaning, we made sure to urinate. Each of us grabbed a blanket. Lacey told me that sometimes the Sisters don't come back down and we have to sleep in the cages. I didn't think anyone could sleep in them. They barely had enough room to sit down in Indian style.

We each entered a cage and locked the padlocks into the hasps. It was demeaning to be locked up in a cage. However, it also turned me on knowing that I was locked up for Big Jade.

Us bitches, spent the next hour and a half just talking. I learned so much about the Sisters. I was so curious, and tried to find out what each one of the Sisters liked, and how to please them. Dawn and Lacey also showed me their chastity plates and brands. They were identical to Hailey's and I kind of felt left out, that I did not have them yet.

Eventually the Sisters came back down to the basement. They were quite a bit drunker than before and Bandit tripped coming down the stairs. It was a good thing that Raven caught her.

Each Sister came to her Bitche's cage and unlocked it. We were all directed to go back to the shower, and to lay on the floor.

Big Jade got a round rubber drain stopper and threw it over the shower drain before entering herself. Then all of the Sisters followed her into the shower. It is a huge shower but was crammed, like a can of sardines, once we were all in it.

All of the Sisters stood above us, hugging, slapping and rubbing each other. I thought to myself, that if they were not so fat, I would have an awesome view of all of their cunts. Their thighs were all so thick that they touched, even though they stood spread-eagled with feet on either side of our bodies.

"We have consumed a lot of Coors." Big Jade stated, "Since you girls have not been drinking down here, we thought we would share it with you. Let the piss party begin!"

All the sisters started pissing. Huge streams of cow piss! It went all over the place. It sprayed from between their thick thighs and hit the shower walls. It hit them and rolled down their ripples of cellulite. The piss totally soaked me and by the time they were done there was half an inch of piss on the floor of the stopped-up shower.

"Roll around in our gift Bitches!" Big Jade shouted.

I rolled around and wiggle my body on the floor. I was drenched in piss. I could see the rest of the Bitches also rolling in it between the Sister's feet. We were like a can of worms, waiting for a fisherman, to pick one, to put on his hook. The smell was so strong, and my pussy itched with the depravity of what we were doing.

Five minutes later we were all offered hands and hoisted up to our feet. The Sisters all started gyrating and dancing, with us Bitches trapped, between their endless mounds of cellulite and bulk. They pushed us around, sharing us. I was kissed and groped by all of the Sisters. We were so slippery with piss, that we just slipped between them. It was so erotic.

Lacey was right. Raven's big fat lips were so soft, and such a pleasure to kiss, and suck on. She grabbed my ass tight in her hands, as she kissed me. Raven inserted a fat digit into my rectum and just hooked me as she possessively made out with me. I could feel other asses, tits and big guts smushing my body, as she owned my ass, and I assaulted her fat lipped mouth.

I had so many hands, possessively grab my ass, and cup my pussy. Sometimes fat fingers, always fat fingers, were inserted and I loved it. It was a dance party gone wild, and I couldn't get enough. I loved being trapped between these mounds of flesh.

Eventually the piss started to dry up but our sweaty bodies still slipped and slithered against each other with a slightly different feel.

"EAT OUT TIME!" Big Jade yelled, and all of the sisters leaned their back against the shower walls. Except for Red, who left saying that she would wash up upstairs. Us Bitches were forced down on our knees and shins in the middle of the shower, in the piss, which still covered the floor.

Each Sister grabbed one of us by our wet pissed soaked hair and pulled us into their nasty jungles of piss and sweat soaked bushes. Smokey was left with no one to eat her out, so she stepped out and said that she would keep Red company.

I ended up in front of Raven. She grabbed two big handfuls of my red hair and pulled me into her sodden steel wool bush. It reeked of piss, sweat and secretions. I couldn't believe that this vile treatment turned me on, as I started lapping at her course curls of kinky bush. I spread my legs and let my ass rest on the pissed soaked floor. I tilted my head back and went to work. The taste was so strong. It was bitter and salty but I loved it. The humiliation of what I was doing consumed my bowels and my pussy itched with desire. I knew that I was right where I meant to be, in a puddle of piss serving a great strong woman!

I let go with a stream of piss myself, adding to the size of the puddle on the shower floor. Never had I enjoyed taking a piss so much and it seemed to cool the burning itch of desire that my pussy felt.

I lapped at Raven's fleece of wool until it tasted neutral and then I started digging my tongue into her gash. This was hard work, because I had to get through all the tough curls. They ripped at my tongue as I performed my duty.

Raven was bucking and I knew she was getting close. I latched on to her huge clit pushing as much wool out of the way as I could with my tongue. I was sucking on her clit without much hair in the way. I lashed the underside of it with my tongue. I loved it when Ken did this to me. Now I did it to Raven. She started grunting and my mouth was flooded with her squirt and she bucked and thrashed in an intense orgasm.

I tried to back away, once Raven had calmed down, but she still had a strong hold on my hair and pulled me right back in. I opened my mouth and started licking her cunt again, when I felt the piss, filling my mouth.

Oh my God! This is so decadent I though, and started swallowing for all I was worth. She had such a thick stream, and I was never very good at chugging beer. I probably swallowed half of her golden nectar. Some came out of my nose and burned my sinuses and some flowed down my neck, between my tit across my clit and joined with the puddle on the floor.

That did it for me and I screamed into her cunt, with another earth-shattering orgasm, brough on only by the delightful shame of what I was doing.

"That's another one crossed off, for your initiation as a Bitch." Raven told me when the act was done. "I know you are going to fit in well with us. You know your place, and revel in it."

She roughed up my hair playfully, as one would do to a dog, and leaned back into the shower wall, with a look of contentment on her face. I held onto her huge hips and buried my face in her crotch with pride. I stayed there like that, sitting in a puddle of piss, with my face in a massive crotch. My heart swelled with pride, from the dirty, shameful acts I had just done.

I nuzzled and kissed her crotch in contentment, until I felt the showers turned on. It felt great to get hit with the warm spray of clean water. Raven pulled me up by the arms and we all rinsed of in the hot water coming out of the two shower heads.

Once we were all clean, we got out of the showers and dried off with towels.

Big Jade announced that they were going to continue the party upstairs and that we would spend the night in our cages. She instructed us to clean up, letting us know that someone would be down in twenty minutes to make sure we were locked in for the night.

The four Sisters left their towels on the floor and waddled back up the stairs.

We went to work cleaning up. Dawn quickly wiped up all the wet footprints on the floor. Lacey picked up anything out of place. Dawn made sure all the contraptions were in their correct places. I lifted the rubber stopper off the drain, and put it back on the shelf and rinsed out the shower. Hailey collected all the used towels, and brought them upstairs, to put in the washing machine.

When Hailey came back down, Red now fully dressed in Jeans and her leather vest, followed. We all scurried into our cages and she locked each one. When her task was done, Red just left without saying anything.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, until I said, "That was intense!"

Dawn answered in a lackadaisical way, "Get used to it. It was just an average party."

"Hailey asked, "How are you doing Kayla?"

"Except for not being able to spend the night in Big Jade's arms, I am OK." I replied, "My pussy is still itching with desire from all the shameful things we did."

"Well, you better diddle it out of your system." Lacey suggested, "Once you get plated, your pussy will not be your own anymore."

I took Lacey's advice to heart, and gently fingered myself, and pinched my clit to two more orgasms, under the blanket, before slumping off to sleep, in a sitting position, safely locked up in my cage.