The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 08

Story Info
Kayla breaks up with Ken and gets branded.
2.9k words
4.57
5k
6

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up needing to pee twice during the night, from all the beers that Big Jade had me drink. It was very convenient to just let loose in the diaper. I was glad, that I did not have to leave the warmth and security of Big Jade's fat arms and body.

I woke before Big Jade in the morning and just lied nestled into her boundless flesh. It was so comfortable. When Big Jade woke up, she squeezed my ass through the soggy diaper. She told me go get rid of the diaper, and to rinse off.

I reluctantly left her warmth and performed her commands. When I had finished showering and dressing Big Jade had me make us breakfast.

When breakfast was ready, Big Jade had me set her breakfast on the table, and mine on the floor, next to the table. She then produced a big dildo, with a suction cup base, that she stuck on the floor next to my meal.

"Take your shorts and panties off, and impale your ass on it as we eat." She ordered, throwing me a bottle of lube.

I did as she ordered, and now sat Indian style, on the floor facing her with a big dildo lodged in my ass. I had never eaten a meal like this before. It was such a turn on. It reinforced my position, as her servant. We had a nice conversation during breakfast and I found myself admiring, Big Jade's street smarts.

I cleaned up after breakfast and we spent half an hour on the sofa just making out. Since it was Sunday, and I did not have to work, Big Jade decided to do a motorcycle ride. She wanted me to come along, but with a large vibrating butt plug.

We rode for hours with me on the back holding her tight. I enjoyed hugging her huge body and feeling the vibrating plug in my bowels. The best was when she went over bumps in the road and the plug got punted into my ass.

We had dinner at a diner, and the vibrator was still buzzing in my ass.

When we finally got home that evening, Big Jade spent a few hours watching TV. I sat on the floor, between her fat thighs, and worked my magic, on her fat hairy cunt, with my tongue. I loved her taste and musky scent.

Big Jade had just orgasmed for the fourth time, and I got up telling her that I was going to use the bathroom.

"Just get back here fast." She ordered, "I need more of that talented tongue."

While relieving myself, I thought about how I missed the diapers. They were so warm and snug on my ass and crotch. The warm wetness of my piss, and the shame in wearing them, were such turn a on!

When I got back from the bathroom, I told Big Jade that I missed wearing the diapers.

"It is only natural, and does not surprise me, Sweet Cheeks." She replied, "Wearing a diaper, reinforces that you are just a baby, who needs the strict supervision of your elders. Most submissive bitches, find comfort in being diapered. Don't worry you will be wearing them often, under my supervision."

I ate Big Jade to another two orgasms, and we went to bed.

The next two weeks went by fast. I worked out and went to work every morning coming home around five-thirty to six every evening. I spent the evenings serving Big Jade, my Mistress. I slept comfortable in her fat arms every night.

Sometimes, some of the other Sisters came over to hang out, and I was used by them too. One by one each of them pissed in my mouth and made me drink it all down. All except for Big Jade. She never pissed in my mouth, and forced me to drink it. I couldn't understand it. I wanted to drink her piss so bad, and to show her how much I would do for her.

On Thursday, the Sisters left for a run for two days, and did not return, until Saturday evening. I missed Big Jade something awful, and felt so alone, sleeping in the bed, that Ken and I shared.

Us Bitches, were instructed to have beer and food ready for another big party that Saturday evening. It was fun shopping with the other bitches. I enjoyed working with them to set up, and knew that this was the life for me. That Saturday night after the cookout we had another orgy like the previous week. All of us were used by the Sisters, and we were stinking messes by the end of the night. We went to sleep in our cages, reeking of sex and piss. We were tired but we were happy.

The next week, the same routing continued. I worked out, early in the morning, worked all day, and spent my evenings serving Big Jade and the occasional sister that visited. Nights, I slept like a baby nestled in Big Jades fat body.

The day before Ken's return Big Jade asked me if I had made my decision. I let her know that I had already decided long ago, that my future was with her.

"Great!" She exclaimed, with a huge smile spreading across her fat face." When you pick Ken up from the airport tomorrow, don't let him know. Act normal. When you two get home, I will come over, and you can tell him. I want to be sure, that you don't back out, and I want to see how he reacts."

I agreed but dreaded doing this to Ken. He had been good to me. Before I met Big Jade, I thought we were going to get married and build a life together.

Big Jade then instructed me to move all my belongings over to her house. I worked for two hours bringing my wardrobe, make-up and other knick-knacks over to Big Jades house. I did not have a lot of property, and decided to leave Ken all the furniture.

Big Jade gave me the use of one of her guest bedrooms. It had a dresser and a walk-in closet. All my stuff fit, with room to spare.

The next day was Friday, and I took the afternoon off work to pick up Ken, from the airport.

Even though they had not gone on a run, the Sisters instructed the other Bitches, to pick up stuff for another cookout and party. I was exempt because I had to pick Ken up at the same time.

Ken's flight landed on time. He hugged and kissed me so passionately, when he spotted me, waiting for him. I acted normal but couldn't help thinking how he didn't turn me on anymore. I did not even feel one little twitch in my pussy for him. Not even when he grabbed my ass, which I used to love.

We got back to our house a little after six-thirty, and Big Jade approached saying, "Hello." As Ken was carrying his suit case up the porch steps, in one hand, holding my hand with his other hand.

"Now is your time to let him know Sweet Cheeks." Big Jade instructed.

I could see the curiosity on Ken's face.

"Sweet Heart." I started, "While you were away, I was lonely, and got to know Big Jade better."

"That's great Honey." He replied, "It is always good to know the neighbors."

"Ken, Listen." I continued in a firm voice, with massive butterflies in my belly. "I really got to know Big Jade. In an intimate way. I have fallen deeply in love with her. I now know that I am a lesbian, and that my life belongs with her."

The shock on his face was pronounced, but Ken has always been in control of his emotions, so he just stood there with his mouth agape. It took him a few seconds to process what I had told him.

"But she is like forty-five years older than you!" He said, incredulously.

"I know." I replied, and went on to explain. "That is one of the things that I love about her. I need a strong, hard woman to take care of me."

"What will you do when she dies of old age in a few years?" He asked. Ken was always the practical man. I couldn't deny him that, and hadn't thought of what he just stated.

"I don't know Sweet Heart." I answered, "I will deal with that when it comes. For now, I know that I love her and need her. I can't live without her."

I let go of Ken's hand and walked over to Big Jade. She hugged me from behind, in her huge arms, and whispered in my ear how proud she was of me.

"This is a joke, right?" Ken asked.

"No, Sweet Heart." I replied, "It's true. You will find that I have already removed all my belongings from your house. I will also park my car at Big Jade's house from now on. I am so sorry."

I turned, buried my face into Big Jade's neck and started balling.

Big Jade held me tight stroking my red hair, telling me that everything would be alright.

We left Ken, standing there on the porch steps, in shock. We walked back to Big Jade's party, with her fat arm holding me possessively. My tight ass being held in her hand. The die had been cast. My life would now take a different route.

"I am so proud of you Sweet Cheeks." Big Jade praised. "I know that must have been hard, and you handled it so well."

I just smiled, with a bad feeling for Ken, and a sense of relief.

All of the Sisters and Bitches clapped, as we climbed Big Jades porch steps.

Hailey handed me a plate, with a hamburger on it just the way I liked it, and Lacey brought me a can of Coors beer, and opened it for me.

Big Jade announced to everyone, "As you have just seen, Kayla has decided to be my Bitch, and a servant of the Sisterhood. Everyone, feast and drink! We have a Branding Ceremony tonight!"

Everyone cheered. Hailey, Lacey and Dawn all hugged me and told me how happy they were that I was going to become part of the sisterhood. We, all spent another three hours eating and partying.

At ten O'clock Big Jade called for everyone to come down to the basement. When we were all downstairs big Jade stood on the third stair from the bottom of the stairwell. She had me stand on the bottom most step and she rested her hands on my shoulders. Big Jade looked out over the crowd. The crowd hushed.

Big Jade announced, "Kayla has made the choice to become my Bitch, and must be branded. Before we do so, have all of you Sisters been eaten to climax by her?"

"Yes." Each sister answered in turn.

"Have all of you sisters had Kayla drink your piss?" Big Jade asked.

"Yes." Each sister answered in turn.

"I have not." Big Jade stated loudly. "Therefore both Kayla and I will strip, and I will have her perform the deed in the shower."

I quickly stripped, and Big Jade striped from waist down leaving her T-shirt and leather vest on. We both stepped into the shower and I kneeled on the floor. Big Jade stood in front of me. All the Sisters and Bitches, all crowded around.

Big Jade took my chin in her hand and asked, "Kayla, will you now drink my piss, and accept the brand?"

"Gladly, and with all my heart Mistress!" I answered, without hesitation.

Big Jade raised her right foot onto the shower bench and lifted her big gut. This gave me better access to her hairy crotch. I parted her thick bush with my hands and sealed my lips around the of part of her gash where I knew the urethra opening to be. Big Jade rested her big gut on the top of my head, and pulled my face into her tightly. I grabbed her massive ass cheeks, in my hands, and pulled my face in even tighter.

I heard her grunt and the piss started to flow. My mouth was getting full fast, and I swallowed. Her piss was weak tasting, from all the beers she had been drinking, but it was still weird for me to be drinking a warm liquid. Her stream was so thick and the volume of piss was great. I swallowed as fast as I could keeping the seal with my lips the whole time. Eventually the stream lessened and I stopped swallowing keeping the last of her golden gift in my mouth.

Big Jade released the pressure on the back of my head. I broke the seal, and swished the last of her piss around my mouth. I wanted to taste it completely before I swallowed it. I finally swallowed it and leaned back in to lick any last drops or dribble up. I had completed the task.

"Not a single drop spilt!" Big Jade exclaimed.

Everyone clapped and cheered. Big Jade pulled me up by my arms, and walked me over to the eat out bench. I quickly laid back on it. Big Jade gave me her granny panties and told me to bite down on them.

I saw Bandit heating the brand with a propane torch. It was glowing hot. She put the torch down and handed the brand to Big Jade. Bandit then grabbed my left leg. Red tightly held my right leg. Serp laid across my stomach and chest. Raven held my left arm down and Smokey held my right arm down.

Big Jade applied the brand onto the top right side of my pelvic mound. I bucked in surprise more than pain, and bit down on the huge panties, in my mouth. I could taste Big Jade's essence in them. I could smell my flesh searing. Big Jade held the brand firmly on my skin for a few seconds before removing it.

The Sisters continued holding me tightly. The throbbing pain hit when the seared flesh cooled. I bucked and thrashed some on the bench, but the Sisters held me tight. When I calmed down, they eased up on their holds of me, and eventually let me go.

"You are now forever marked as a Devil's Doll Bitch." Big Jade exclaimed, "Wear that brand with pride, and never fail in your duties as our bitch."

Pride swelled in my chest. I was so happy that I now had the same brand as the rest of the Bitches. I was jealous of them beforehand. Now, I was their equal. I officially belonged to Big Jade, and would serve her for the rest of her life!

Hailey, who worked as a nurse came over and put a salve on my new brand and a square bandage over it. She explained, "You need to change the bandage twice a day, thoroughly rinsing the area. Put new salve on each time. and call me if there are any signs of infection. It is going to throb for a few days and be quite sore for over a week. It will probably itch for a few weeks but you should be all healed up in less than a month."

I thanked Hailey, and hugged her. I was sad that it was covered up so fast. I was proud of my brand and wanted everyone to see it. I didn't have much time to contemplate on this.

Big Jade pushed me back onto the bench and swung a fat leg over me. She stepped forward and her thick jungle of bush was now in my face. I grabbed her big ass with my hands and pulled her tightly into my face. I was honored to be pleasuring her, for the first time, as her official Bitch. I worked my tongue up and down her flabby folds, and slurped, at the best meal in the world. Big Jade was so wet, and I slurped her secretions down. Soon she clamped her fat thighs around my ears, and let out an animal like grunt, as she rode out her climax on my face.

Big Jade helped me up, and took me over to one of the mattresses, after her breathing returned to normal. She leaned back and held me in her big arms. I watched the other Bitched being used throughout the basement. Together we laid on the mattress, and just talked as lovers do. Big Jade lightly stroked my pussy as we talked. I was touched by her gentleness. I could feel that the genuinely loved me. Her gentle strokes were having an effect on me, and I soon clamped her hand tightly, between my thighs, as I came.

"Enjoy these while you can Darling." Big Jade whispered into my ear. "Once your brand has healed, I am taking you to be plated. You will never have an orgasm from vaginal stimulation ever again. I need you to always be horny and hungry for me and the rest of the Sisters. Denying your pleasure, will make you constantly crave giving us pleasure. Your joy will come from getting us off."

I let big Jade know, that I understood. I told her, that I yearn for her all the time. If being plated made me hornier and hungrier for her, then being plated was what I wanted.

Both Big Jade and I had consumed a lot of beer that evening. We fell asleep in each other's arms, on the mattress in the basement. I drifted off, dreaming of my new life as Big Jade's property.