The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 09

Story Info
Kayla gets her chastity plate.
2.7k words
4.58
3.6k
6
0

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 09

By Fantasizeandrealize

I adjusted to my new life routine, in the month after my branding. I worked out, early every morning, keeping my body strong and toned. Big Jade let me know, on multiple occasions, that the Sisterhood would never accept an overweight Bitch. I worked at my job from eight to five, on weekdays. Big Jade and I sometimes did some shopping, or errands in the early evenings after work. We always ate dinner together, whether it was out in a restaurant, or prepared by me at home. Evenings I usually spent on the floor servicing Big Jades awesome pussy.

About two or three times a week, I would get into trouble, for minor infractions. I knew that most of the infractions were fictitious. It always ended up with us down in the basement. Usually, I was strapped onto the horse and given the tawse. Once I was hung from a hook in the ceiling and flogged. On another occasion Big Jade locked an expandable metal but plug in my ass. She screwed it and its four parts opened-up, like flower petals inside my ass. She then locked the screw mechanism. There was no way it was coming out. She then chained it to the hook in the ceiling. The chain was so short, that I could only stand on the balls of my feet. She kept me chained by my ass like that, for forty-five minutes. All these punishments broke the monotony of life's routines. They gave me great shame and reinforced the fact that I was a servant of the Sisterhood.

I always ate Big Jades fat pussy or herniated ass with extra enthusiasm after a punishment session.

My brand was quite sore for a week, and itched for a few weeks after the soreness faded. It healed nicely and I was so proud of it.

Almost five weeks after my initiation by branding, Big Jade told me that she scheduled an appointment for my plating. I was to meet her at the place on the next day after work.

I finished work, the next day at five. Five-thirty on the dot, I had met up with Big Jade outside the specified tattoo and piercing shop. Together we descended the stairs into this large basement shop. I felt so out of place walking in there. I am such a clean, all American girl. I never would have dreamed of walking into such a place. All the people in there had huge tattoos, lots of piercings, and colored hair. I could not believe the huge holes some of the people had in their ears! Eyebrows, lips tongues and I couldn't imagine what else was pierced, on the people in that shop!

Big Jade talked to a girl behind the register and said that we were there for the six O'clock appointment. The girl walked us into an area cordoned off by a curtain with a gynecological bed in it. She told me to strip, lay back and to put my legs into the stirrups. She then told Big Jade that Needles would join us shortly.

I was all butterflies in my stomach as I took off my tight skirt, blouse, stockings and panties. Could I actually go through with this? I would be losing access to my pussy, and the ability to give myself pleasure. What was I thinking? I belonged to Big Jade now and if she wanted me plated, I was going to be plated.

Big Jade was such a help. She held my hand and soothed me the whole time. I was so grateful to have her and would do anything for her!

A few minutes later, a guy named Needles, walked in, and pulled the curtain shut. He spoke with Big Jade, and Big Jade told him what she wanted done to me. It was obvious that Big Jade and Needles knew each other. Needles was covered in tattoos, he had spiked orange hair, and rainbow-colored feathers hanging off his earrings.

Needles nodded, inspected my pussy, and spoke to me. "Thanks for being clean shaven. I am going to pierce you with ten 1.2 by 6 by 3mm hoop rings. Five on each of your labia majora. I will then attach a vice grip to each one to act as a heat sink while I weld them permanently shut."

It was embarrassing, in a sexy way to have my pussy viewed, inspected, fondled and talked about.

With that Needles went to work. He thoroughly cleaned my labia with rubbing alcohol. I watched with fascination as needles pierced the first one. It felt like a pinch, but nothing I couldn't take. Needles wiped off the small amount of blood a few times and then swabbed by pussy with rubbing alcohol again before proceeding to the next one. As he kept repeating the process, I got totally wet from all the stimulation! The embarrassment and all the rubbing and wiping just felt so erotic. After the fourth piercing Needles was wiping up more pussy juice secretions, than blood by far!

"You got a horny one here, Big Jade!" Needles announced, after the fifth piercing.

I felt like the most special woman in the world and must have gushed out a bunch more fluid when I heard Big Jade reply, "That and a many other reasons is why we are locking her up."

Needles continued his work and I just got wetter and wetter down there! I had to force myself to be still, I just wanted to squirm all over the place!

Once the last piercing was done, Needles announced to us that he was going to get the guard plate and lock, and that he would be right back. As soon as Needles left the curtain enclosed area, I grabbed Big Jade by the waist and pulled her in for the most passionate French kissing that I ever had!

"I hope you let me eat you, non-stop tonight!" I pleaded with Big Jade, right before Needles returned.

Needles walked in, carrying a beautiful platinum coated stainless steel guard plate, and a small elongated curved paddle lock. The plate had the Devil's Dolls logo engraved onto it. He showed us how the paddle lock's shackle was curved to fit into the guard, and how the lock body completely separates from the shackle on both sides.

I took the guard plate from Needles and inspected it closely. It was made from two plates that were fused together. They were separated in two places along most of the length where hollow tubes were created allowing the paddle lock shackle to slide through. On the side of the guard plate that would lay against my pussy along these two separations for the shackle there were ten little slits, five on each side. The whole edge of the guard plate was folded over creating a nice rounded barrier shaped like a gasket. At the end of the guard plate the two layers separated completely allowing for a pocket where the body of the paddle lock would be inserted. It was a genius design! The paddle lock body and shackle would be covered hiding their outline and they would not be able to flop around!

Needles then proceeded to remind Big Jade how to put it on. He inserted the top two piercings into the top slits and slid the shackle into the tubes until it just passed through them. He then inserted the next two piercings into the nest two slits and slid the shackle down just a little more. He repeated this process five times until the shackle had gone through all ten piercings and jutted out into the paddle lock pocket cavity. He then took the lock body and slid it in where it clicked onto the shackle ends!

I now had my pussy completely locked up! I was so horny I almost came right there! The whole thing felt very comfortable, and molded nicely against my pussy. It covered me from about an inch above my clit all the way down to just a little above my asshole. It completely covered my clit, labia (and obviously my pussy opening!), and part of my taint. Yet, it was shaped so it did not rub against my thighs.

"Try to touch yourself." Needles commanded.

I tried to insert a finger under the skirt of the guard plate but could not get more than just the tip under. There was no way than I would be able to reach my clit or any other part of my pussy without pulling very hard on the piercings creating serious pain.

Needles then explained to Big Jade, that it was very important that she remove the shield, at least twice a day, morning and evening to suave the piercings with alcohol to make sure that they did not get infected. He continued to tell Big Jade no sex, penetration or oral for at least a month. Maybe even six weeks.

"No need to worry about that." Big Jade chuckled, "Her pussy is never going to be touched, ever again."

Needles then instructed me to put on my panties. After putting them on he showed Big Jade and myself that the whole contraption was completely hidden. I thought to myself at least I won't have to worry about ever having a camel toe. I then pulled up my stockings and put on my skirt and heels, while Needles gave Big Jade the two paddle lock keys, a bottle of alcohol, medical wipes and a little bottle of iodine. Once again, he explained the importance of cleaning the piercings at least twice daily, and complete abstinence from sex and any oral activities. He warned Big Jade that human saliva, is swarming with bacteria.

Needles and Big Jade shook hands and hugged each other as we left the curtained area. Big Jade went to the receptionist and I was surprised at the $2,400 price tag!

Big Jade saw the shock on my face and said, "Your worth it Seet Cheeks." I almost melted from love, even though I knew that the next month would be hell.

Big Jade then took me out to an expensive restaurant. Dinner was great, but I was so horny. I could feel my pussy creaming and stuffed a couple of napkins between my thighs so that the juices would not soak the back of my skirt.

When we got home, Big Jade went to the bathroom. I reflected on the comfort of the plate since having it put on. I had been plated for more than two hours now. My labia were a little sore from the piercings but I hardly noticed the plate.

When Big Jade finished in the bathroom, she had me strip. She easily opened the paddle lock with one of the keys. Together we removed the guard plate. It was much easier than putting it on. All we had to do was pull the shackle out and the whole thing came off. It was late, so Big Jade inspected the piercings and my labia. She swabbed me down with an alcohol soaked medi-wipe and wiped up all the stickiness on my taint and thighs. Yes, that's how horny I was!

"Sweet Cheeks, let's make sure we can get this back on." She told me as she put it over my mound.

Big Jade had to fool around with the pierced hoops, a bit more than Needles had to, but after about five minutes Big Jade had the shield, once again, locked snuggly over my pussy. She then put one of the keys on the chain that she wore around her neck and told me the other key would be going into the bank vault.

Why would Big Jade need a bank vault? I thought to myself but quickly forgot about it, because she ordered me to lay in the middle of the bed, on my back.

Big Jade threw a huge thigh over my head, and lowered her hairy crotch onto my face. She laid down, and rested her head on my upper thigh. I loved when she got on me like this. Being pinned under huge bulk, was always so great. It made me feel so trapped and secure. Any secretions from her huge cunt would run down onto my face, and I could grab her humongous ass cheeks in my hands. I loved rubbing and squeezing them, while I ate her delicious folds of wet flesh.

I ate Big Jade's big wrinkly pussy, with so much pride, that night. I was plated now. I was finally the equal to Hailey, Lacey and Dawn! I couldn't wait to show them my beautiful chastity plate. My plate proved beyond a doubt that I was Big Jade's property. Giving-up access to my pleasure box, was the greatest gift that I could give to her besides my life. In a way, I had already given-up my life, by devoting it to her.

I swabbed my tongue through her drenched folds of flesh, and thought to myself. How could I, such a hot, young, woman, get so much pleasure in eating the fleshy pussy of a fat, old, biker woman, who was way past her prime? I felt men staring at me with desire all the time. I always enjoyed feeling their gazes on my full, firm tits and tight round, gravity defying ass. My smile always brightened any room. I could have just about any untaken, heterosexual man that I wanted, and probably quite a few married ones as well. Big Jade was not looked upon favorably by society. She was fat, at sixty-four years of age she was almost as old as my grandmother. No men ever checked her out. I bet most men would be revolted at the thought of having sex with Big Jade. Yet, I loved her so much. I craved her pussy, with a desire so deep that it hurt! Big Jade gave me strict discipline, and guidance. Without her my life had no meaning.

These thoughts, doubled my efforts and I worked her gash, with my tongue, like a woman possessed. I stuck it in deeper and put pressure on clit with my nose. I inhaled her rich, musky, scent deep into my lungs, and it was like a drug. Her taste, conquered my mouth and her velvety folds of flesh, felt so good around my tongue.

Big Jade wiggled her big bulk over my trapped body. I loved it! The friction of her skin on mine, just drove me wild with lust. By now our skin was damp with sweat and in some places it stuck together.

I was so obsessed with Big Jade, that I wrapped my legs around her head, in the throes of my passion.

Big Jade violently knocked my legs back down to the bed and chided, "My face will never go near your cunt!"

I burnt with shame at the rebuke. How could I have fucked up like that? I knew that the Sisters never ate Bitch Pussy. Us Bitches, were here to serve them, and give them pleasure. The Sisters gave us Bitches, the discipline and guidance that we needed, with firm hands.

I laid my legs back down on the mattress and apologized. I licked up and down Big Jade's gash. I stuck my tongue in trying to hit her G-spot. I sucked on her clit and gave it little nibbles.

Big Jade started convulsing above me from her orgasm. She flooded my mouth and face with her squirt. I swallowed down, as much as of her precious gift as I could, but my neck and hair still got soaked. I continued licking her gently, and gave her two more orgasms. Eventually she rolled off me saying she was exhausted.

I was tired from my day too. I shut off the light and snuggled up to my Mistress. I was horny as hell. I had not had an orgasm all day, and couldn't finger myself. I pushed my thin leg between Big Jade's fat thighs and pushed my platted pussy onto her thigh. I could feel the metal blocking access to my pussy. My sore labia ached from the recent piercings. I tried grinding my plate into Big Jade's thigh and got no stimulation. Instead, I just yearned to service my Big Jade and the Sisters. Eventually I dozed off, horny but satisfied in my service.