The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 10

Story Info
Big Jade passes and Kayla must decide her future.
1.8k words
4.55
3.4k
4

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been six years since I was initiated into the sisterhood. The brand and chastity plate had become a part of my being. Life with Big Jade, for the first five years, fulfilled my dreams. I worked out every morning. I went to work at my job, where I had advanced, and now ran a department. Since I did not have a mortgage, and Big Jade never asked me to pay the bills, I had quickly paid off my college debt, and was building up a large balance in my savings account. I spent my evenings and nights servicing and pleasuring Big Jade. On weekends she usually held parties, and we had raunchy lesbian orgies, where I was used and debased, by all the sisters. I still lived in Big Jade's house. Ken had moved out of and sold his Grandmother's house three years ago, and I never saw him again. I was content in my life, as a Bitch.

I have not had a vaginal orgasm, since being plated six years ago. I was always horny, and pleasured Big Jade and the Sisters, with eagerness whenever they demanded it. Hailey had been right all those years ago. The chastity plates, made us bitches, so much more obedient and eager to serve. They caused us to focus on our Mistresses, rather than on our denied sexual release. We experienced our orgasms, through the pleasure that we gave our owners. In the beginning I used to have an anal orgasm or a "shamegasm" as I called them once or twice a week. As time went on, I became desensitized to the humiliation, as it became a normal part of my life. I was now having an orgasm about once a month and I was always horny. This horniness, constantly reminded me, of my station in life.

I noticed things as time went on. Big Jades Harley was a CVO. A fifty-five-thousand-dollar motorcycle. Big Jade had no mortgage on her house. She had a beautiful 1956 restored Thunderbird car in the garage. She only used it, when it rained, or she had to transport things, too large to fit in her saddlebags. It always seemed like Big Jade had money, even though she lived, a very modest blue-collar lifestyle. It turned out that the Sisterhood was transporting drugs on their runs, and making a lot of money at it.

The problem, that put an end to my dream life, was that Big Jade found out that she had Cirrhosis of the liver, and then liver cancer last year. Smokey had overdosed a year earlier. Red was not in the best of health anymore and secluded herself away with her wife. A couple times a week, one of us Bitches, were sent to do the shopping for her and her wife, and to clean up their house. Her partner also a fat older lady, was not in the best of health either. Bandit had arthritis and was not able to ride anymore. Serp had also become quite frail, and was not up to riding anymore.

The Sisters stopped doing their runs, and things broke apart this past year. We have not had any wild parties or orgies recently. I took care of my bedridden mistress, and still ate her frail body to orgasm on occasion. She lost a lot of weight and the skin hung on her big frame, like wrinkled flaps. She had developed that old lady smell. She now had the wrinkliest, sagy ass and thighs that I had ever seen. They were disgusting, but I lovingly performed my duty to her. I also sponge bathed her every other day, and cooked for her.

The only Sister who was still in good health was Raven.

Big Jade was deteriorating fast. One evening she called me over and gave me the phone number of her Lawyer. He was a criminal Lawyer, that had always gotten her out of her many scrapes with the law. He did everything for her. She had me set up an appointment with him, and his two paralegals at her house. She made me take the morning off work, and be present for it too. I was shocked when she had him produce a revised will leaving me everything. I cried, with the emotions running through me, when she did so. I was devastated, that she did not have long to live, and I was touched beyond belief, that she made me, her only heir.

Big Jade told me, the Lawyer, and the Paralegals that I had served her completely. She told them that I stayed true throughout her deterioration, and still devoted myself, completely to her. It was only fitting that I should be left her worldly possessions.

The two Paralegals signed at witnesses. I cried and hugged Big Jade, after they left.

Big Jade now shocked me again. She told me to get a hammer and break the sheetrock, of the wall in the guest bedroom, close to the floor, under the heating and cooling vent.

I did so, and one ounce gold coins, poured out of the wall, from between the two studs. I gathered them all up. There were gold eagles and buffaloes from the United States, Canadian Maple leaves, Krugerrands from South Africa, Swans and Kangaroos from Australia, British Sovereigns and others.

I was flabbergasted! I counted them all and the tally came out to three-thousands-eight-hundred and fifty-eight coins. At the current value of gold, this horde was worth over six-and-a-half million Dollars!

I approached Big Jade about her horde. She told me that the Sisterhood had been running drugs since the seventies. As the leader she was the business manager, and only she collected payments for the runs. She always gave the sisters, just a little more money than they needed, to live their lifestyles, after each run. This kept them happy, she explained, and prevented them from attracting the attention, that comes from lavish lifestyles. She herself also kept a modest lifestyle, in-order to float under the law's radar. With the excess money, she had secretly, been buying gold coins all these years and storing them in the wall of her guest bedroom.

This explained so much. I was mind-blown.

"I don't have much longer in this world." Big Jade, went on in her now frail voice. "I lived a full life. I had fun. I didn't need the money. I had the respect of my sisters. I had Bitches that catered to me. I spent so much time on motorcycles, and rode all over this great country. I have no regrets. This is all yours now, since I have no children. These last six years, where the best of my life. You are the love of my life, and I want you to have it all."

I broke down crying, with my head on Big Jades still massive chest. She lightly stroked my hair.

"Kayla." Big Jade continued, once I had calmed down. "You are now thirty-years old. You are beautiful beyond words. You are a talented accountant. You will know what to do with the money. The choice is yours. I am sure you will know how to launder it. If you don't want to launder it, then you must live a humble life, without attracting attention."

I was shocked that she called me by my name. She had never done so before.

"More important than the money, I want you to live your best life." Big Jade went on to advise, "You seem to need a strict older lady to guide you. You have my blessing, to find another Mistress. I would advise you, to have a couple of children first, while you are still young and capable. It would be a crying shame if you did not pass on your amazing genes to the world. The choice is yours."

I stayed with my head on Big Jade's chest for another half hour. She gently stroked my red hair, and I basked in the new-found knowledge, of her love for me. She eventually dozed off, and started snoring loudly.

Since the sheetrock was busted on the wall, I hid all the gold coins, at the bottom of the laundry hamper under a bunch of dirty clothes.

The next morning at work, I put in for a leave of absence, so that I could completely devote myself to Big Jade's care. I took the afternoon off, and went to my bank. I had a vault lock-box there, but it was way too small for Big Jade's huge horde of gold coins. I got the biggest vault that they had, and could only fit a quarter of the coins in it.

I then opened accounts, in three more banks, and got the largest vault lock-boxes that they offered. With the horde of gold coins safely stashed in four bank vaults. I went grocery shopping, and returned home to Big Jade.

I made a soup, and had to spoon feed it to Big Jade. We watched TV together, until she dozed off snoring.

Big Jade lasted another two months before passing away. She died with us holding hands. I was devastated.

I had become very close, to both Hailey and Lacey, over our years of Bitchdom together. I felt responsibility for Dawn, but had never grown close to her.

Lacey and Hailey, were both hard-working and ambitious. They both had good careers at the local hospital, and we had so much in common. Dawn liked getting stoned, all the time, and never spoke much.

I would have preferred to be with Hailey during my time of morning. Her Mistress Bandit, had aged quite a bit and was suffering from arthritis, so I did not want to intrude on her. Lacey's Mistress Raven, was the youngest of the Sisters. At sixty-eight years of age, she was still a powerful imposing woman. So, I asked Lacey, if it would be alright if I moved in with her and Raven. I did not want to be alone, in this hard time.

Raven agreed, that I should move in with them, but I would have to serve her as I had served Big Jade. I had already served Raven so many times at the orgies over the years. This would be nothing new, so I agreed.

I told Lacey, that I would leave once I got over mourning for Big Jade. I did not want to impose on her relationship with Raven.

Lacey hugged my tightly, and told me to take as much time as I needed.

I called and notified work, that I would be returning, after the funeral. They were so happy to be getting me back. With that settled, I packed a bag of toiletries and clothes, and moved in with Raven and Lacey.