The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 16

Story Info
Kayla is back in Diapers.
1.8k words
4.46
4.1k
00

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Butch climbed off my abused body, and I shivered, with the coolness of the air, after having been under her warm bulk.

Butch ordered Hailey to get us some beers. Hailey returned shortly, and we all sat on the mattress drinking beer. Butch said that I needed a lot of liquids, after my performance, and forced me to drink, three whole cans of Coors Banquet.

"You have done enough for tonight, Honey." Butch stated, "I will sleep with Hailey tonight. So, get into a cage."

I crawled into the closest cage. Hailey handed me a blanket, before Butch shut the door, and locked it shut.

"I am impressed by those Sisters, so lets keep their rules in place." Butch proclaimed, "If you wet the cage, you wear diapers tomorrow. Sleep tight Kayla! Let's go to bed, Hailey."

Butch waddled up the stairs, and Hailey bounded up, like a gazelle after her.

Despite the salve, that Hailey applied, my asshole was still burning in pain. I was so jealous of Hailey. I felt totally humiliated. To be sleeping in this tiny cage, sitting up, in my own house, while Hailey slept in Butch's warm arms. I hated it! But I relished it too! My pussy itched with the delicious desire of denial, under its plate.

I sat in that cage for a long time. I reassessed my situation, multiple times. This is what I needed, and I enjoyed the depravity of it all. I Eventually nodded off into a deep slumber.

I woke sometime in the night, with pressure in my bladder. I just pulled the blanked around me tighter and relaxed. I enjoyed the tickle of the piss, flowing through the folds of my pussy, under the plate. The warmth around my ass, as the liquid pooled there on the bottom of the cage, was even more soothing. I thought, "Thank God for small pleasures!" As I dozed off to sleep again.

When I woke that morning, I shivered in the now cold, puddle of piss. I needed to relieve myself again. I just let go hoping that the new piss would warm the old piss pooled around my ass. It kind of worked, but within a few minutes it was cold again.

I don't know how long I sat there, shivering in my piss. It gave me time to internalize that I was a servant in my own house. I was lost in my reflections when the basement door opened and Hailey came down in a gorgeous sundress, carrying my robe. She could smell my piss before she even saw it. Hailey unlocked the cage, and instructed me to clean it up, shower, and put a diaper on, before covering myself in the robe.

I did as instructed, humiliated anew after diapering myself. It had been a long time, since I had been diapered and I forgot how shameful it made me feel. I went upstairs and saw my oldest son drinking a bottle of milk on the sofa. Butch sat next to him with the baby in her arms. She looked so grandmotherly cooing to him!

I took him from her and pulled my robe aside to let him nurse. I sat down on the sofa and Hailey brought me a coffee. I sipped the coffee relishing its warmth. When I finished the coffee, Butch ordered Hailey to bring me another.

"No need. I am fine." I told Hailey.

"It's either another coffee or a beer, Dear." Butch corrected.

Hailey brought me a new full cup of coffee, and butch watched me drink it down while the baby continued to suckle.

Butch ordered Hailey to bring me yet another coffee, before I even finished that second one. When I had finished that third coffee, Butch made Hailey bring me a full glass of orange juice. She watched me chug it down and then ordered me to hand the baby over to Hailey.

"Come." She ordered, and I followed her into the bedroom.

"I have never seen a grown prissy woman like yourself piss in a pamper before." She stated, "When the urge to piss comes, let me know. I want to watch."

"I already have a full bladder." I replied.

Butch took off my robe, and grabbed my diapered ass with one big hand, and my crotch with her other hand. I enjoyed the warmth of her chest and stomach, that were resting on my shoulder, arm and hip.

"Let it go Honey." She said, in a soothing voice.

I did. After three strong coffees and a tall glass of orange juice, my bladder was full. The flow kept coming and I enjoyed the feeling of the now warm wet diaper. It did sting my sore ass some which only added to the shame.

"Oh my God!" Butch exclaimed, "I can feel the pamper getting filled."

She rubbed my ass and crotch some, mushing the soggy pamper into my plate and skin. It was so humbling, but at least Butch was holding me. I felt the renewed burn of shame deep in my guts.

"You wear that pamper, until it is about to overflow and then let me know." Butch commanded.

"Yes, Mistress." I answered.

We left the bedroom me almost waddling, in my soggy diaper. I grabbed some eggs and bacon that Hailey had put out for me, along with another tall glass of orange juice. When I finished eating, I helped Hailey tidy up the kitchen. I watched in satisfaction, that butch was cradling the baby in her big arm and playing some sort of game with the toddler. All three of them were laughing and giggling.

I already had to pee again, really bad. So, I cleared my throat, getting Butch's attention and walked to the bedroom. Five minutes later Butch walked in.

"I have to pee so bad Mam." I pleaded.

"So then just let it out." Butch said, as she once again grabbed my ass and crotch.

This piss was just as big as the first one and by the time my flow had ended a little bit of pissed had trickled out of the diaper and ran down my inner thigh.

"That is so hot!" Butch exclaimed, spanking my diapered ass a few times.

"How does that feel, Honey?" She asked.

"Mainly just wet, but the warmth is comforting, I also enjoy the humiliation in it." I explained.

"Would you like to wear pampers all the time?" She asked.

I replied, "If I wore them all the time, I would get desensitized to the humiliation in it. It would just become normal."

"So, you crave humiliation as much as pain and denial?" She asked.

"Yes, Mam." I replied, "It is like the pain and shame flow from my belly and feed into my pussy. Quite often I have powerful orgasms, when I am feeling intense pain and debasement."

"Good, because you are going to be getting a lot of both with me, Honey." She stated, "I can tell that you crave it. Your sister needs guidance, discipline, and a strong partner. Therefore, I am not going to hurt her and humiliate her, like I will you. I really like your setup here and I am going to give you everything you crave. Now clean-up the kid's room, and meet me downstairs afterwards for a pamper changing."

I quickly picked up the kid's room, straitening everything out. Butch was waiting for me in the basement when I finished. She took me to the shower and took off my robe. She grabbed my ass and crotch again and noticed how some more piss leaked out. We stood like that for a few minutes, with Butch just kneading my pamper like bread dough.

Finally, she undid the tape straps and grabbed the diaper in her right hand, as it fell from between my legs.

"Holy shit, this is heavy!" She exclaimed, hefting it in her hand a bit.

Her left hand then released its hold, of my ass, and grabbed the back of my head. Butch then mushed the soggy piss-soaked diaper right in my face. The humiliation of it was so great, that I had a shamegasm, right there on the spot! It was a good thing that she had my head clasped between her strong hands. My knees went week and my pussy twitched in the throes of this strong orgasm. I would have fallen to the floor if she was not holding me. As I calmed down, Butch mushed that diaper into my face, with twisting motions of her hand. I could smell the piss, and opened my lips tasting it. My pussy twitched some more, in this delicious shameful act.

When Butch finally took the soggy diaper off my face, she leaned in kissing me passionately.

"Don't say that I don't take care of you, Honey." She grunted, "Wash up, Put the sundress on, and take the kids to the park with Hailey."

Twenty minutes later Hailey and I were walking to the playground with the stroller and the boys. I know we looked hot in our similar sundresses. At the park we sat down on the bench and the toddler ran to the contraptions to play. The baby was asleep in the stroller so we were able to talk.

Hailey told me that Butch had been very gentle with her last night. They made out passionately for a long time. Butch's hands explored every part of her body, except for the plated pussy. Hailey had eaten Butch gently to several orgasms. When they finally dozed off in each other's arms, Butch was satiated, and Hailey fell asleep frustratingly horny, but secure in Butches arms.

I told Hailey about my conversation with Butch. I let her know, that life was going to hard for me, under Butch, but I craved it. I let her know, that I had three shamegasms since yesterday evening, and that this was everything I could ever dream for. I let her know that Butch told me that she would go easier on her. I also told her, that I really liked the way Butch behaved with the boys.

Hailey agreed with me. She gave me a big hug and a sloppy kiss. We sat there watching the toddler play, while we held hands.

"I am so jealous of your shamegasms!" Hailey confided, "I have wet dreams on occasion, but without direct stimulation to my pussy I rarely cum. I am horny and frustrated almost all the time. I like it though. That horny yearning is so frustrating, but it just makes me focus on my Mistress all the more."

"I guess we each get something, from having our pussies locked up." I stated, "It doesn't change the fact, that I am going to miss your sweet snatch so much!"

Hailey squeezed my hand. I loved her so much!

I pissed my diaper, enjoying the warmth hugging my crotch. Life was going great!