The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 15

Story Info
Butch moves in with Kayla and Hailey.
3k words
4.71
3.4k
4
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 15

By Fantasizeandrealize

I woke up that Saturday, to the loud snoring of Butch, lying next to me sound asleep. I got out of bed, put on a robe and went to check on the boys who were still sound asleep. I made coffee and was checking emails when Hailey walked into the kitchen in her robe.

"The coffee is ready." I told her, with a big smile.

She walked up to me and kissed me deeply wrapping her arms around my neck. I loved her so much. Being dominated together only made that love stronger. I kissed her back and she sat on my lap.

"Yesterday night was pretty intense." She stated, "I think Butch is more of a masochist than any of the sisters ever were. I am a little afraid of her."

"She is a hard lady." I replied, "Lets try it out with her. I love the pain, and will always volunteer to take your punishments, if they are too much."

"I know Baby." She stated, "Maybe I have just been spoiled some since Bandit passed. I have gotten used to your gentle love and have forgotten the discipline. If you feel that we need Butch, I am with you."

This time I initiated the kiss and we made out, until we were interrupted by Butch, who appeared totally naked in all her glory. Her short black and gray hair was disheveled. Her massive tits hung low, her massive bush of pubic hair, jutted out under her hanging gut and faded into thick, muscular hairy legs.

"Good morning, I hate to interrupt you two lovebirds." She said sternly, "I need to relieve myself, and then I would like some of that coffee. Both of you follow me to the shower."

Hailey and I got up and followed butch down to the basement shower. We both entered and sat on the floor without being told to do so.

"I love how you ladies are so obedient!" Butch praised with a smile, "Your former mistresses trained you well. I was very impressed by your tolerance of pain, yesterday night. I am pleasantly surprised that neither of you used the safe word."

Butch stepped into the shower and lifted her gut, positioning her furry bush in front of my face. I parted her big lips and forest of hair to the sides, with my thumbs, and leaned in forming a seal around her urethra with my lips. She immediately let go with a gushing torrent of piss, that I fought to swallow down fast enough. I had swallowed five or six times, when the gush came to an end, and Butch stepped back. I could feel the acrid piss, mixing with the coffee, in my stomach.

"Got to share this with your wife." She stated, with a smile as she side stepped over to Hailey.

Hailey leaned in forming the seal and grabbed Butch's big ass cheeks. I watched in jealousy as I saw her throat move with each swallow. Soon I saw Hailey's jaw moving. I knew that the stream of piss had ended, and that now she was just feasting on the pussy. I wanted that pussy too, but I didn't want to steal it from Hailey. I crawled behind Butch, and saw that Hailey was already spreading her huge ass cheeks, with her hands, exposing the large fur covered asshole. I loved Hailey for this. I leaned in and gave that big asshole the kiss of submission.

I swirled my tongue through the hairs and licked each cleft of that dirty hole. I made a point with my tongue and poked it into the center of the hole. I heard Butch moaning, and I made a few big licks from taint to over her hole, before squirming my tongue in again.

I loved eating Hailey's pretty ass, but it couldn't compare to this. For this, I had to have a strong stomach. This was a nasty old asshole. Eating this ass made me so aware of my submissive status.

Butch's ass cheeks clutched my head tightly as she had a nice orgasm. She was sensitive now and pushed Hailey's head away. Butch swung her massive leg over Hailey's head and walked out of the shower. Butch hadn't squirted this time, but I could see the shine of wetness on Hailey's chin. I quickly leaned forward and licked her chin and kissed her.

Together we got up and followed Butch back up to the kitchen. I poured her a cup of coffee and the three of us sat at the table.

"I can see that you ladies are serious about serving me." Butch stated, "I was very impressed by both of you yesterday night, and this morning in the shower. If we are to try this out, I want to move in with you. You two can sleep together, in the bed when I am away for extended leaves at the oilfields. When I am here, I will decide who sleeps in the bed with me. Sometimes I like to sleep alone. Sometimes I want company, whether it be both of you or just one of you. Not every night will be as intense as last night, but I do get off on inflicting pain. It just makes me feel powerful and good about myself. I will never seriously hurt either of you, but I will be punishing both of you a lot, whether it is deserved or not. With the two of you, it will probably rarely be deserved, but will still be meted out on a regular basis."

"We agree." I was surprised to hear Hailey answer, and I smiled at her.

"Great!" Butch exclaimed, "I have been staying at a motel. You ladies go about your day and take care of the boys. I will go and load up everything into my truck. Have that big dresser and walk in closet empty for me, by this afternoon."

Butch finished her coffee, and dressed in the same clothes that she wore yesterday. I gave her the key to the house. She walked out of the house and got into her pick-up truck and drove off.

I sat there talking with Hailey. We decided to give Butch the keys to our plates. We would give her two keys, to each our plates. but I would keep a third copy of the keys, in one of my bank vaults.

Hailey and I made breakfast. I nursed the baby and fed the toddler. We cleared our stuff out of the master bedroom and removed it to the guest bedroom. Giving up the master bedroom, in my own house, made the fact that we were Bitches once more, sink in. My pussy throbbed with anticipation, as I felt my renewed sub status. I hugged and kissed, Hailey passionately once we were all set up, in the guest bedroom.

"I hope Butch turns out as good as I think she is going to be." I told Hailey, while holding her around her slim waist.

"I am kind of scared." She replied, "I trust you Kayla, and we really do need more discipline than we are getting from our infrequent visits with Raven. It's just that I love you so much and we have a nice thing going here with our family. I hope Butch doesn't screw it up for us."

"I understand and will make her leave immediately if it doesn't work out." I assured her, and we hugged tightly once more.

Hailey and went to the local park with the boys. The older one could already climb on some of the contraptions and he had a fun time. It was nice out, so we stayed over two hours. Most of the time with Hailey's head on my shoulder. It was a fun morning, spent together as a family.

When we walked around the corner, with the stroller, we noticed that Butch's truck was in the driveway. We found her on the sofa, watching TV and drinking a beer. She smiled at us and when the toddler walked over to her, she introduced herself as Auntie Butch. She had a nice way with the kid and flung him up on her big lap and played with him while she watched her show. He had a lot of fun with her.

We had a nice dinner at Six that evening. I grilled up steaks the way Big Jade used to like them. Hailey made mashed potatoes and a salad. Butch cut up some of her steak into little bites and fed it to my boy. He was really taken by her. It felt like a family dinner.

Once dinner was over, Hailey cleaned up the table and dishes. I bathed the toddler, read him a story, and put him to bed. I nursed the baby and put him to bed too. When I came out of the boy's room, I saw Hailey nestled up in Butch's arms on the sofa. She was snuggling with her arms around Butch's big torso and her head resting on her large chest. Butch had helped herself to another Coors beer and was drinking it contentedly.

"Can I get in?" I asked with some jealousy.

"No need." Butch replied, "We were just about to take this to the basement. Downstairs Ladies!"

Hailey got up. I grabbed her hand and we headed downstairs. Butch followed us.

"Strip Ladies!" She commanded, and we did so.

"I have been looking over some of the instruments on the shelves, and would be delighted to use some of them on you!" She said, menacingly.

Butch walked over to the shelves and returned with two sets of alligator nipple clamps. The Sisters had rarely used them on us, so it was going to be interesting.

Butch put the first set of clips on Hailey, and then the second on my nipples. I enjoyed the pinch, and the pricks of the teeth, and new it was going to feel so much more intense, when they came off.

Butch walked back to the shelves and returned with two jeweled but plugs and a tube of lube.

"You can put these in yourselves." She instructed.

I put a dallop of lube on my jeweled plug and handed Hailey the tube. Mine slid right in and I watched Hailey insert hers.

"What are the diapers for?" Butch asked.

Hailey explained, that we were made to wear them the whole next day, if we could not hold our bladders, while locked in the cages.

"Interesting, we will have fun with them in the future." She stated. "For now, I have to empty my bladder, so into the shower both of you."

Hailey and I scurried into the shower, and sat on the tiled floor, next to each other. Butch removed her clothes and ambled in.

"This morning was so fun. I have never had both my pussy and ass eaten at the same time before. Let's do a repeat, but it is only fair that you switch positions." She ordered.

Butch lifted up her gut and approached me with her exposed crotch. I parted her fur and labia, with my thumbs, and formed a perfect seal around her urethra with my lips. Now that the seal was formed, I grabbed her massive cellulite ridden ass cheeks, and spread them apart, for Hailey.

I felt Hailey's presence when her knees bumped into mine, on the floor, beneath Butch's slightly spread legs. Butch let out that familiar grunt and the gush started. I swallowed and swallowed her golden fluid. It would be all me this time. No sharing with Hailey as the gush kept coming. I was so full, but dared not let any of that precious liquid escape. Finally, the flow ebbed and I went to work on her fleshy folds with my tongue and lips.

Butch had big buffalo lips and it was so fun sucking on them! The insides were slick and velvety while the outsides were course and hairy. Tilting my head back, I French kissed the bottom of her gash. where the taint meets the folds. It was so soft and smooth. I sucked on it and licked lightly. Butch moaned in the pleasure of our efforts.

Raising my mouth, just a little, I was now able to stab deep into Butch's vast folds of pussy flesh. They were slick and warm. I felt Butch rocking her gash, on my face, as she undulated her hips, in euphoric pleasure. I could only imagine the pleasure she was experiencing. I loved having both my pussy and ass eaten by Hailey, but had never had them eaten at the same time! Butch was being serviced by both of us together, and she must be having a sensory overload.

I raised my head up further and focused on Butch's clit. I could suck on it and reach into her folds with my tongue at the same time. It was great. I could feel the gut resting on my forehead, quivering as I dug my tongue into her fleshy folds, sucked and nibbled at her clit. Butch grabbed the back of my head hard and pulled me in tight. She ground her clit on my teeth and came in grunts of pleasure.

Butch took a few minutes to calm down. She praised, "That was exquisite!"

Then she ordered us to remove the jeweled butt plugs and to go to the horse.

Hailey and I laid over the horse and Butch cuffed us in. She then took some duct tape, and taped our ass cheeks apart. She put the tape from our ass clefts to the sides of the horse on our outer cheeks. She just taped our two inner cheeks together with no slack, from cleft to cleft. This left our inside cheeks mashed together.

I wish I could have seen us from above. Two hot soccer moms with their tight full asses taped open. Our assholes displayed prominently and our plated pussies below. I am sure it was a beautiful sight. Butch admired us some, and took a small cane switch, from the shelves, that the sisters had never used on us.

"Your oral devotion to me was so good that it is only fair that I repay you to fine ladies." She stated, "Since your cunts are locked up, your assholes will have to do. Once again, the safe word will be oilfield."

Butch grabbed a pillow from one of the mattresses and put it on the floor behind us. She then got down on her knees on the pillow and fondled our asses some. Then without warning that small cane was brought down right over my asshole! It struck the length of my cleft, from taint, all the way up to my lower back. It created a burning sensation of fire all along my ass crack. It also gave a satisfying burn, like when you have an itch and you scratch it till it bleads.

My asshole clenched and unclenched with the burning sting. Hailey then let out a scream, when she got hers. The next strike hurt even more. It seemed like the burning sting just added onto the first strikes pain.

"Oh, I love watching an asshole flutter under the cane!" Butch exclaimed, in fascination.

This was fiery pain at its best and I went into a subspace of meditation. The shame was delicious and I could feel my pussy cream under its plate.

Hailey used the safe word on her the fourth lash. She was sobbing in pain. I had tears flowing out of my eyes too, and could feel them rolling up my temples and wetting my red hair.

"You did well Hailey!" Butch praised. "Not many Bitches can take more than one or two lashes of the cane. Especially on their tender assholes. I wish you could see how red it is now. Redder than Kayla's hair!"

Butch laughed at her comment, and stated, "Well Kayla, it looks like it is just you and me now."

She brought the cane down on me again, even harder than before. I jolted in my thick leather cuffs and straps. The fire of the lash stinging something fierce. My pussy was on fire and my asshole was twitching like crazy. Butch watched it twitch in amazement for a minute and brought the switch down again.

On the ninth burning lash, I convulsed in a mind-blowing shamegasm. My body twerked in its bonds and I squirted out of the plate. I could feel the wetness run down my right thigh, as I twitched and moaned in painful ecstasy.

Butch released Hailey from her bonds and let me recover on the horse. Once my breathing returned to normal, she spoke.

"You two have gotten me all hot again. Kayla since you took the most lashes you will have the honor of eating me to another orgasm. Hailey, you will find a salve and put it on both of your asses."

Butch released me from the bonds of the horse and pushed me down on the closest mattress.

She quickly straddled me with her huge bulk, and her furry pussy right on my face. She laid down on top of me with her head resting on my thigh. My ass still throbbed, in burning pain, but I felt so secure and protected under Butch's soft weight. I wrapped my arm around her huge cellulite ridden ass cheeks and dug into her gash.

I loved holding and groping a fat ass, while eating pussy. My hands played, felt, squeezed and rubbed every dimple of cellulite on that massive ass. My tongue stabbed and licked, her wet furry folds, collecting all that delicious slimy wetness. I wiggled my right index finger, into Butch's asshole as I feasted on her meat.

I felt Hailey reaching under my ass. She rubbed a cooling salve into the tender flesh of my ass crack. The cooling sensation of the salve almost felt as nice as Butch's warm, heavy, bulk pinning me down, on the mattress.

I ate Butch a long time until I heard her grunt and flood my face with a huge squirt. I kept licking and enjoying the tangy taste. My red hair was matted and soaked but I didn't care. I had had a great orgasm and was serving an amazing woman! Life was great!