All Comments on 'The Old-Fashioned Way'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
Oh, the teacher will most definitely get in trouble

If they're going to get it on after class every time the class meets, word will get out and some evil jerk will let the big boys know, and then he'll be gone faster than a speeding bullet. He'll be blackballed, too, and lose not just his job, but his career. On the other hand, I'm sure Jeanine Apodaca is worth it! Nice fantasy.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
He’s a new teacher

He doesn’t know all the troubles he will see. Ignorance is bliss

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More detail

First, have them move their trysts to a safer place -- his apartment or hers? Then let them get fully stripped -- maybe, as he is so handsome, she can strip him of his clothes and vice versa. Give this handsome and sexy man some chest hair -- something she can taste and run her fingers through. She finds him very attractive, so imagine her removing his shirt and pants to find what he's hiding beneath! Then let them get it on!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
What happened later?

Love your topic, JJ. Five-star story. To follow more of their activities, check out my two poems - Oh Professor and The Professor Returns.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...