The Old Flame

Story Info
An old classmate ran into his fat booty chocolate crush.
3.5k words
3.56
12.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers

It's a good day here in Ohio, Wilberforce. I'm fresh out of high school graduated top of my class. Still, the 4 yrs was alright; I did go to dances, did track and field/basketball, and prom, but no date. The main thing was, I'M STILL A VIRGIN! DAMN IT!

Sigh.

"Well, this is my life. Hi, I'm Jordan Temple. I just turned 18; this is my story on how I lost my v-card to an old high-school crush before going to Central State University. Well, it all started one month after graduation," said Jordan as he told the story.

It was July 5th on a nice hot day; we just got done doing a family bbq on the 4th of July, and I was in my room chilling and waiting for my letter to come in from CSU. Both my parents went to an all-black university, and even my uncle Elias Green was the Dean at the school. I'm just praying that I got in. I worked my ass off in high school to become top in my class; CSU should be no problem to get into a good school. I then hear a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said as I was reading a Star Wars comic online.

The door open and it was my parents, my dad Patrick Temple, and my mom Tisha Temple. My dad was 30 yrs old, muscular build, and nice trim haircut with a beard goatee, and my mom was a 30 yr old, long-haired big booty woman. My dad owns a club called Prodigy. The hottest nightclub in the city. It's always packed every Friday and Saturday and wild on holidays. Plus, my dad owns another business being in the music business is a producer to rappers in the area. Finally, my mom sells makeup both online and in-person; she owns a makeup/beauty store in the mall called Serenity.

They both looked at me with a smile.

"Your uncle Elias is here," Patrick said.

"Really?" I said as I stopped reading the comic and got off my computer.

"Yep and your uncle got some news for you," Tisha said with a smile.

The two of them then left my door and went back downstairs. I then got up from my chair and went downstairs to see my uncle. When I got downstairs there, he was, uncle Elias. My mom's older brother was 40 yr old with both white in his hair and beard, and he was still muscular build for a man his age. So I went over and gave my uncle a friendly family hug.

"Hey little nephew, how you doing?" Elias said to me as he hugged me before letting go of me.

"I'm ok; I'm just waiting for my letter to CSU to be here," I said.

Elias smiled.

"Well, little nephew, the reason why it wasn't sent is that I wanted to tell you in person that you're in!" Elias said with a smile.

My face lighted up, and I was stunned with excitement as I got into my dream university. Both of my parents looked at me with pride and joy on their faces, and uncle Elias looked at me with pride, too but kept that sly smile on his face.

"What's the matter, nephew? Cat got your tongue?" Elias said with a sly voice.

"Sorry, uncle, I just that I need a minute," I said, still shocked that I got in CSU.

I then rushed over and gave my uncle the biggest bear hug; you can imagine. The hug nearly pushed uncle Elias on his ass and knocked the wind out of him, but he was happy to hear the news. I then let go of him, and uncle Elias straightened himself out and fixed his suit coat.

"Come on, little nephew, after all the hard work you did at in high-school top of your class, and that great speech, CSU had to have you; in truth, your application was already accepted when you got A's during your first year in school," Elias said.

"Congratulations, Jordan," my mom said with a huge smile on her face.

She rushed over and gave me the biggest hug a mom can give to a son, then she let me go, and then my dad gave me a big hug too. In my mind, I had to go out a celebrate after getting accepted into CSU. Then looked at all three with a smile on my face.

"This is amazing, I got to celebrate, and I think I'll go to the mall and have some fun," I said, still with joy in my voice.

They looked at me and nodded their heads in agreement.

"All right, little nephew, but do come back tonight; your parents and I will have a nice family dinner for you, and tomorrow your father and I will have an extra surprise for you," Elias said.

I then rushed upstairs and took a nice shower. Then I put on some good blue jeans and a black short-sleeve shirt and got my phone, wallet, and keys to my black 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLA 45 SUV, which I got as a graduation gift from my dad. After that, I think I went back downstairs and told my mom, dad, and uncle later. Then I left the house, went into the garage, got into my SUV, opened the garage door, and drove off before closing the garage. I then turned on my radio, plugged in my phone to the radio, and turned on some Wu-Tang Clan music while driving to the Mall at Fairfield Commons, and after about 22 mins of driving, I finally got to my favorite mall.

After finding a nice parking spot, I made sure I had not gotten my phone out of my SUV but made sure it was locked, and the alarm was on. I then went into the food court entrance as I was parked near the door. When I went inside, as always, the mall was lively, and many people were hanging out and having fun on a nice summer day after the 4th. I hear a familiar voice as I walk to GameStop or take a nice walk around.

"Jordan? Oh my god, it's been a while," A female voice said to me.

I turned my head to see who it was. An old classmate was in the same high-school graduation class as me, chocolate brown goddess Sharonda Brown or Fat booty Sharonda. She was 1 yrs older than me, about 19 yrs old, short, about 5.7, chocolate brown skin, brown eyes, a cute face with nice big lips for kissing (maybe more), and long curly brown hair. However, two things that pop out and stand out were that massive huge fat ass that bounces every time she steps, and I swear to every god in every religion that she knocked down a table once with that fat ass and those huge ass titties. She might be either a double G or H cup. Damn! She was dressed in a fine sleeveless shirt and wore blue jeans, shorts, and socks up to her knees with some nice shoes. Sharonda had one of the biggest ass he had ever seen. She was a bit of a BBW, but the BBW title wouldn't fit with such sick proportion.

"It's me, Sharonda," She said with a smile.

I snapped out of checking her out.

"Uuuuu.....Yes, it's been a while; I haven't seen you after graduation," I said nervously.

Sharonda smiled then approached me. I couldn't see from behind, but I bet her fat ass was bouncing with every step, and when she got up to me, with a smile.

"We should talk and catch up; you hungry? I'll buy lunch, my treat," Sharonda said with a smile as she invited me to have lunch with her.

"Sure," I said.

Sharonda was still smiling, and she took my hand, and we went in line to a Wendy's restaurant; as we were ordering food when it came time to pay, she was about to give cash to the cashier, but I did the gentlemen thing and paid for both our lunches. Sharonda looked shocked as I paid for the meals, then carried our lunches to a table.

"Wow, Jordan, you are a gentleman," Sharonda said as she was sitting down.

"Thank you," I said as I sat our lunch down at a table.

"So, what have you been lately?" Sharonda said as she was about to eat her double cheeseburger.

"I got into CSU," I said with some joy in my voice.

"OH MY GOD! I'm going there too!" Sharonda said with a smile.

"You choose your major?" Sharonda asked.

"Yea, business," I said.

"Same here. I'm going for a business major too; it looks like we'll be taking the same classes together, Jordan," Sharonda said.

After talking for like an hour at the table finishing their lunch, they exchanged numbers then walked around for about 20 mins in the mall, passing shops around till Sharonda took Jordan's hand and sneaked off to a private area in the mall with no camera's or security guards pass through.

"Remeber my friend Latoyah? She showed me this place when she used to work here," Sharonda said.

It was an excellent space area with black walls and many empty boxes. This was like a secret room that would be good for clubs or stores. I'm amazed this wasn't turned into a store yet as I was looking around. Sharonda came up to me and pressed her body against mine, then put her arms around my neck. When I looked into her eyes, my heart was racing! I can feel her huge ass titties pressing on my chest. She looked at me with a lustful smile.

"You know Jordan, I had the biggest crush on you back in high-school, you couldn't tell cause I was always hiding it from you, I would have asked you to prom, but my parents wanted me to take my cousin with me due to him send off to the military after graduation," Sharonda said.

"Really?" I said nervously as I was waiting to see what would happen next.

"Yea, you know those times when we danced together at the school dances and prom, I can tell that whereas not only academically gift, but you're also packing too."

Before I respond, Sharonda leans in their closed and open mouth, tongue kissing me. I was shocked at first, but then grabbed her waist with my left hand, and then with my right hand, I slapped and grabbed that huge fat ass, and my hand completely sank into her booty like a soft pillow. After about tongue kissing for about 5 mins, Sharonda breaks the kiss, then looks at me smiling, then lets go of me, and starts downing a sexy turn, then she starts to grind me with that huge fat ass.

"Damn Jordan! You are so hard as a rock! It's making me horny as fuck!" Sharonda said with lust in her voice.

"Yes, I am; you don't have a boyfriend, do you?" I said as I was getting harder and harder each second.

"I do now," Sharonda said as she was grinding me harder.

I put my hands on her waist then leaned my head to her ear, whispering in her ear while smiling.

"Well, your my girlfriend now, babe," I said with a whisper; then I blew into her ear, then started to kiss her neck.

As I was kissing her neck Sharonda was moaning while I was cupping her huge ass titties, then I started sucking on her neck, giving her a lot of hickies on her neck. Then she turned back around, looking at me, then she began to undo my belt buckle and pants. I looked at it with a mixer of whoa and what you are doing.

"What are you doing, babe?" I said.

"I'm going to suck your dick, boo," She said as she was almost done undoing my belt and pants.

"But baby, you don't suck dick," I said.

She smiled then squatted down, and her huge fat ass was touching the floor when she pulled down my pants to my knees, and in her face was the full hard-on of my 10 inches, thicc cock. Sharonda then pulled down my blue boxer shorts, and then my cock bounced up and down, and Sharonda's head followed it until it stopped bouncing. Sharonda then looked up at me then planted a big kiss on the tip of my cock w those big lips of her.

"Yo, this is officially the best day of my life; I am soooo happy to be your man; kiss it again, ma, kiss your boyfriend dickhead again," I said with a smile.

Sharonda obeyed, then she kissed it about 10 times straight, and she was giggling in a way that things about to get nasty. I then took my right hand and ran my fingers through Sharonda's long curly brown hair before I planted it firmly on the back of her head. Sharonda finally stopped kissing the tip of my cock, and she opened her mouth nice and wide while looking me in my eyes. I took one more step closer to her while sliding his cock in her mouth. Sharonda then closed her eyes and started sucking my dick like a sucker.

Damn! Sharonda can suck a dick! I didn't know that she was this good. She was bobbing her head up and down, and she was sucking my dick nice, and those lips felt amazing; they were not just for kissing, but for sucking as well. After sucking me off for about 5 minutes, I was still resting my hand on her head. So then I've decided to use that hand to take control of the blowjob.

"Aww yeah, Ma, you're the best; it feels so good. Don't stop," I said while moaning.

I then started pushing her head closer, giving her more of my cock down her throat. Until Sharonda pulled back taking my cock out of her mouth and started coughing.

"Damn boy! You were so deep in my mouth and that I need to get used to your big beautiful black cock, baby," I said with a smile.

She then begins to take off her shirt, then her black bra off, and Damn! that bra was huge as fuck! Who knew they make bras that size every. As her huge titties dropped, she then began to wrap those huge ass titties around my cock, moving up and down while still licking the tip of my cock.

"Damn ma! Who taught you this?" I said while getting titjob by Sharonda.

"You be surprised what Destiny and Latoyah taught me while in hour senior yr in high-school, plus I watched porn so that I would know what to do when I'm with you, babe," She said while still titfucking me and still licking the tip of my cock.

After about 10 minutes, Sharonda noticed that my thrusts were getting more rapids and going deeper between her huge ass titties.

"Yeah, Ma! This feels so good, mama; oh, oh fuck, it's cumming. I'M CUMMING!!!" I screamed as I shot a lot of cum between Sharonda's huge ass titties.

Sharonda got into her purse and pulled out a lot of napkins and cleaned herself off; then she threw away the napkins in the empty boxes, and then she took off the rest of her clothes until she was naked from head to toe, but she kept on the knee-high socks.

"Take off your clothes, babe! I'm horny as fuck!" Sharonda said to me, giving

an order.

I did what I was told, and I took off all my clothes and even my socks. I was bare naked from head to toe. Then she gave me one more kiss before pushing me to the ground, which hurt a little cause the ground was hard. Then she got on top of me, and took my cock and side it in her pussy,

"You ready to become a man?" Sharonda said in an extremely horny voice.

Before I got to respond, Sharonda started to ride my dick like a cowgirl in a rodeo, and her pussy was so tight, and it felt delicious. We were both screaming with sexual pleasure, and she was screaming the oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh gods yes. I swear that was a line used in a fan D&D movie called The Gamers Dorkness Rising. Then after about 20 mins of riding, my cock and me. I then pulled her off of me and laid her on the ground, and began to put my cock into her huge fat ass.

"Jordan, wait, I never.........." Sharonda said, still horny but looking like she wasn't ready for doggie style.

I didn't care; I was mad horny as hell! My cock was still hard as a rock, and before Sharonda could finish her sentence, I had inserted about 4 and a half inches of my cock into her huge beautiful black fat ass.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!! OH MY FUCKIN' GOD!!! FUUUUCK YOU JORDAN!!!" Sharonda yelled to me as she was getting my cock in her ass.

I then began to pound that huge black fat ass hard and rough, showing her who's boss, and pound felt very delicious! I was spanking he hard, leaving some red handprints on her booty.

"OH! YES! NICE AND FUCKING DEEP!!!! FUCK! FUCK!" Sharonda was screaming while talking.

Sharonda was already faced with her tongue sticking out, and she was enjoying even more as I was fucking her like bitch in heat. Spanking her booty and making sure to give her the fuck of her life. After about another 30 minutes of pounding this ass, I felt it again.

"OH SHIT, BABE, IT'S COMING!" I said while still fucking this booty nonstop and hard.

"JORDAN! BABY, PULL IT......" Sharonda screamed.

Before she finished her sentence, Jordan had already cum, and Sharonda cum as well, and they both laid on the floor Sharonda was still face down, lying on her stomach. While Jordan was lying on his back. Sharonda scooted over to Jordan and then curled up and held him. Both look into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Jordan Temple," Sharonda said.

"I love you, too, Sharonda Brown, my chocolate goddess," I said, stroking her long brown curly hair.

We both kissed, then after a min or 2, we got up and put our clothes back on and made sure we got our things before quickly leaving not just the secret place, but the mall as well due to us both smelling like sex. As we went, I got a call from my uncle. I answered it.

"Hey, uncle Elias," I said.

"Hey, little nephew, how's it going?" Elias said.

I smiled, looking t Sharonda.

"It went very well; I'm here with my new girlfriend Sharonda Brown," I said to my uncle in a cheerful voice.

"What?! You're now dating Sharonda Brown, or the kids back in your high-school called her Fat booty Sharonda. Elisa said.

"It's true, uncle Elisa," I said.

Sharonda then asked me for the phone, and I gave it to her.

"Hey, Mr. Green, it's true your nephew is now my boyfriend, and we had sex," Sharonda said with a smile, and yes, I did that voice.

I looked shocked, and with an oh shit look.

She smiled then gave the phone back to me, and my uncle was still on the line.

"Uncle?" I said nervously.

"Damn, Nephew, I have always known you got game, deep down inside, and I think you'll be in good hands; I think I see a future of you and Sharonda married after college," Elias said with some laughter in his voice.

"Thank uncle," I said.

"Bring your girlfriend here, your parents would love to meet her, and it would be nice if she were here for your celebration dinner," Elias said w cheeriness in his voice.

"I think that's a good idea," I said.

"Oh, congrats on becoming a man; your dad would be proud; I'll tell him when your mom's not in the room," Elias said to me.

"Thanks, Uncle, I'll see you when I get home," I said

"Later, Nephew, do your thing," Elias said to me before he hung up the phone.

I then looked at my Sharonda with a smile.

"You want to have dinner at my place?" I asked.

Sharonda smiled at me and with one word.

"Yes, baby," Sharonda said.

Before we got into our cars and drove back to my place for dinner, we took a picture together to share with our friends on Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook of Sharonda and me now dating. Something tells me this will be a bright future for this old high-school flame of mine as we got all the time to catch up and hang out before the fall semester starts in CSU.

But that is a story for another day.

Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers