The Old House Next Door

Story Info
The house next door sat empty , until it wasn't.
2.3k words
3.89
2.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige and I bought our little house when we were married nearly ten years. Paige was 28 and I was 34 when we bought it. So, Paige was just 18 and I was 24 when we tied the knot. I am her first and only lover and she is very proud of it. I on the other hand spent 3 years in the Army and my conquests are several. I think if my memory serves me have had 23 different lovers. Paige knows of them all and doesn't seem to really mind, or if she does, she teases that she has several to catch up with.

I in turn proudly tell her that I will share her with as many men as she desires and never say a bad word. When we moved into our house the house next door was just vacated. It was rumored that a young couple who owned our house became friends with the gentleman who lived next door. And that within a year he was fucking the young woman next door.

After I had heard the story I had to tease Paige about how careful we needed to be about the next owner of the house next door. A few months later Hakim Jeffry bought the house next door. Hakim seemed very nice and we delivered a gift soon after he moved it. I developed a casual friendship with him. Paige seemed much more open with him, they catted at any opportunity.

Paige soon told me that Hakim was not married and had never been. He was from Iran several years ago. And has been in the States a very long time. He is Muslim. He loves American women but dates rarely. He is 46 years old and likes women much younger.

Why she ask I have no idea but she ask if he ever dated married women. He admitted he does and finds them most exciting. He then ask her if she would care to go on a date with him? She then ask him if her were asking her out? He told her yes he would love to date her. But he would want sex on their first date. Oh, my I have only ever been with my husband so maybe they should not date. He agreed it was a shame.

"He is such a tease, Dear."

"But Paige maybe he wasn't teasing?"

"Darling, you think he might really want to fuck me?"

"You seem to fit his MO don't you think?"

"Yep, maybe I do?"

I knew my wife and Hakim continued to be friends and he and I were also, but maybe not on the same level. I continued to hear rumors about the previous owner of the house next door. The owner of the house next to ours had been a single male who had become friends of the owners of our house, and he had seduced the young wife of our house.

Rumor was that the husband had encouraged the seduction of his wife by the older man of his wife. And that once the seduction of his wife had happen that he encouraged them to continue as lovers. But that in the end she had run off with her lover.

I soon learned that Hakim was a photographer of a high level and was famous for high class models. And that several of the best known were brought to that level by him. He was best known for his nudes.

Soon after my wife ask if I was alright if she posed for Hakim?

"He has ask you to pose for him?"

"Yes, he does some fun stuff and he thinks I might have some talent?"

"So doing a bit excites you? Sure I see no reason not to do so."

Several weeks went by and I saw Paige posing around his house and ours. More than a month had gone when one morning I saw Paige coming from his house to out on his porch wearing a very thin T-shirt and a thong with her buttocks bare and the thin V barely covering her vagina lips. In fact the beautiful camel toe was stunning. The T was very low cut and her nipples were standing up beautifully.

"My Baby girl you look great. Is Hakim shooting you in that?"

"This is the most risky he has gotten me so far. He wants much more but I just can't yet."

"And why not yet?"

"David, he wants me to pose nude. And he tells me then he will want to fuck me. He says he always fucks his nude models. It makes them better at it."

"Paige he has made some of the most beautiful models in the world."

" I know I have seen them."

"Does he think he can make you one of them?"

"He says he can yes. But David, everyone will see me naked."

"Yes, but very beautifully naked."

"Do you want me to pose nude for him?"

"Sweetheart I see nothing to prevent you from doing so?"

"Unless he fucks me?"

"Paige, my Love I have always told you that you have lots of catching up to do."

"But he likely will want me more than once."

"And I would hope he will. You are a beautiful desirable woman,and any man should desire you more than once."

"Yes,and I know I have much catching up to do." There is a very beautiful setting in our back yard where Hakim has enjoyed posing my wife as his photos of her have transpired. And when her moved her to complete nudity and I was sure he would, they would take his first nudes of my wife at this place. The afternoon she ask for my permission to pose nude for him, I watched how much she gave him afterwards. And she loved giving her bare buttocks freely to the camera, and her camel toe, but she carefully kept it firmly in place.

The T-shirt was much more of a thing she enjoyed teasing his camera with. Leaning forwards until I am sure the angle for the camera gave the strong hint at least that it could see them. She lifted the shirt right up to the point her points were about to pop down out of the bottom of the edge and then dropping it back down. And I had to smile as she lifted the bottom edge well above her rock hard nipples giving them up for him and his camera.

And the next few days her breasts were bared very comfortably for them both. And very slowly then his hands began to brush her nipples by accident until it wasn't and she began to lean them into them more and more. And then her thong came off and her beautiful vagina came into play and I knew it was just days or maybe hours until my wife was no longer just mine and she would be on her way to catching up. It was still three more days before it happened. And then it surprised me. I had gone to the store down the street walking the ten blocks, but had forgotten my wallet in my other slacks so in three blocks I turned back to get it. I entered the back door from our garage which comes in on a hall way by our bedroom. As I slipped inside to the laundry room beside out bedroom to get my wallet I heard my wife.

"Oh my God Baby yes, oh yes. now drive him deeper take me as completely yours here in our bed. Make me completely yours now. And forever. Yes."

I stood stunned as I listened to the sounds in the next room and the doors were both wide open side by side. I knew he had fully up inside Paige and she'd completely given herself to him. I could hear them mating now. But I had not expected to be in position to see it. I stepped back as quietly as I could and peaked around into our bedroom. The foot of our bed faced the door way so they were feet first towards the doorway. But my wife's legs were up locked around his hips and her vagina spread wide between his widely spread thighs and his very large dark brown penis was tightly gripped by my wife's clutching vagina's lips as he pounded in and out of her. The shock of seeing how the lips of Paige's vaginal lips clutched every thrust of his big penis wanting him more and more urging him to release his passion into her depth.

"Yes Baby do it, give me your seed. Make me your slut bitch. Oh yes I will be your whore, their whore for you. Make me fuck them too. I know what you want of me. I will become yours to whore."

My wife was committing to become his Muslim whore. Hakim had told me he has brothers coming ( brothers in religion) to visit for maybe a month. And he hoped my wife could continue to pose for him at least with bare breasts if not completely naked in front of them. I now knew it was much more that he hoped she would do and she had just given in to his wishes.

My cock was out as I stroked it watching as he made my wife his slut. Hakim had said he was going to have some sort of Muslim retreat. And maybe as many as 35 friends would attending. I slipped quietly out as my wife was still telling Hakim every thing he wanted her to. As I turned to close the outside door I heard Paige pledge to fuck anyone he desired her to. I took my time going and coming so he would complete his breeding of my wife before I returned. She was sitting proudly in front of his camera in our back yard when I returned.

"David, Hakim is having a retreat with some friends next week and he wants to have some of it here in our back yard. Are you alright with that?"

"Sure I am fine with it."

They knew I had a meeting with a customer in Chicago next week and would be gone. I changed my meeting with my customer to another date. I have a man cave no one knows about under my back yard that I found on the blue prints of our house before I bought it. And I learned to enter and stocked it with things needed to survive in it. The night before I was to leave on my trip men began to arrive at Hakim's house. I counted 28 men who had gotten there already. Twenty eight men brought here to begin to slut my wife. To begin to make my Paige a whore for Muslim men to fuck. Paige has agreed to present herself sexually to each man on this retreat and take each man's bare cock into her vagina for his pleasure of her.

I expected to see my wife present her unprotected vagina to each of these men today and let them each fuck her. I knew she was to become PG during this retreat by a Muslim man. Taking seed from nearly forty Muslim men. She had stopped her pills over a month ago for this event. I knew Hakim has been seeding her much these past few weeks and she was likely already with child by him.

I also knew Hakim has several photo shoots planned for her in the far east. He has Paige posted on an underground web site for sale as a sexual play toy. Her nudes on site and an area open to post her being the whore she was to become with many of these men about to use her. And I now knew what had happened to the last young woman who had lived in our house. I slipped back into my private kingdom place and napped til morning. I flipped up my optics to scan my property. I had put in cameras. And I found my wife sitting in one of our comfortable chairs naked waiting to become a Muslim whore. Her legs were pulled wide and her vagina front and center for the men she was to serve.

I didn't have long to wait. A group of men trailed from Hakim's yard out into ours and came right out to my waiting wife. They all wore white robes that were soon dropped in a pile and her event began as the first man presented his cock to my wifes waiting vagina and she guided in head between her lips as he shoved his bare cock up inside her. She threw her head back and moaned. And she had her third sexual partner inside her. As I watched her there were no bells or whistles, they simply each one fucked her. But for her you would have thought each one was so very special as her hands brought each penis to the entry of her womanhood and guided him up inside of her. She freely fucked 28 men in a row. And I had seen another group of men come into Hakim's house for the retreat to further my wife becoming a Muslim whore. The retreat lasted a full seven days and Paige was the whore that Hakim wanted and more by the end of the last day.

How many men fucked her I have no idea as I lost count by the second day. I know there were 69 different men mostly Muslim, but there were twelve blacks from one of the African countries who spent lots of time with Paige and I could only guess maybe they were from a very important customer?

Soon after Paige left with Hakim on a month long photo shoot tour. When I had heard nothing in 6 months I put the house up for sale. A month later it sold. A very nice young couple from the city bought it. She was just 23 and very pretty.