The Old House on Drury Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned. "Yeah, I like that." When she called out, "Taz," he looked up and titled his head and wagged his tail. And at least no one in the family had that name.

"I think he likes it, too. Guess we've found a name for him."

I thought the three of us had settled into a pretty comfortable life together, but what I really wanted was to make it permanent; in a church, with a priest and our all family around us. The idea of the two of us getting married, kept running through my head. I could almost picture her walking up the aisle in a flowing white dress with all that long red hair curled around her shoulders, her eyes on mine, smiling up at me as we prepared to commit our lives to each other. Now, I just hoped that my cute little house mate and I were on the same page, since I'd realized that I couldn't imagine living without her anymore.

Walking along the beach one afternoon after work, I flung a frisbee for the dog, but it landed up in a bushy tree just out of his reach. The two of us laughed as Taz kept leaping up to try and get it down.

Andi tried, too, and let out a frustrated growl when I reached up over her head and plucked it off a branch. "How tall are you, anyway?" I asked her as I kissed the top of her head.

She wrinkled her nose. "About five foot two - in heels. And I'm guessing you're probably at least a foot taller than I am."

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm six foot tall." I flung the frisbee again, and we laughed as Taz raced across the sand to catch it in his mouth, mid-air.

"He just loves it out here, doesn't he? We're so lucky to have a beach right behind the house," she said watching him run back with it, so we'd throw it again.

We noticed a blonde lady in a long, heavy black coat walking towards us. Suddenly, she stopped mid-stride and stared at the dog. We watched as she called out, "Max, come!" The dog's ears went straight up, and he raced over to her and sat at her feet with his tail wagging. She dropped to her knees, and wrapped her arms around him, sobbing. I couldn't believe it when she looked up at us, and said, "Where did you find my dog?"

I could feel my heart sink in my chest and knew that Andi must have been devastated. I told the lady where I'd found him, and said he'd been tied up for a week before I offered to take him home.

"That bastard," she muttered. "My husband never wanted a dog. And when he and I finally decided to call it quits, he moved out when I was at work, and I couldn't believe that he took Max with him. But I never imagined he'd do something so spiteful, just to get back at me." She kept stroking his head, while the dog licked her face, probably hating to see his owner upset.

She got to her feet and walked over to us. "I guess I should thank you for taking him in, or I don't know what would have happened to my poor boy."

I handed her the leash, with a lump in my throat about the size of a boulder. I could see tears running down Andi's cheeks as she got on her knees to give him one last hug and say goodbye.

We watched the lady turn and walk away, and Taz kept looking back at us, probably feeling a little torn, since he'd bonded with us, too.

When we got back to the house, Andi still wiping at her eyes shook her head. "I don't want any dinner." I knew I couldn't eat a bite. We both got ready for bed, and I just held her till we both fell asleep.

Andi was awake, staring up at the ceiling when I woke up. "We had to give him back," I said, and she nodded.

"I just can't believe he's gone. What are the odds of her walking along the beach and finding him like that?" she said with a hitch in her voice.

"I know. I could hardly believe it when she said he was hers. And I don't know who's going to lick my face now."

She turned her head and managed a smile. "If it helps, maybe I'll lick you once in a while."

Though I chuckled, I sure didn't feel like getting up and going to work, and I don't think she did either. I'd heard people say that losing a pet felt like a death in the family, and now I knew what they meant. Damn, it hurt like a bitch to know that we'd never see him again.

***

Andi and I usually made dinner together at night, and it was paying off. She was getting pretty good in the kitchen, and often had everything ready if I was a little late.

I got stuck in traffic when the first snowfall hit, mostly because everybody seemed to forget how to drive in the snow. And I thought I'd better phone her. "Hey, I'll be there as soon as I can, but the traffic's terrible."

"Well, dinner's ready, whenever you get here. Just be careful coming home."

"I will. Love you, babes." And I loved that we really had made a home together.

I waited, and she finally said those words I'd been dying to hear. "I love you, too."

Smiling my ass off, I felt like I floated the rest of the way home, now that I knew how she felt. Now, if I could just get her to agree to marry me, I'd have everything I'd ever wanted.

Andi made us spaghetti and meatballs, and it was really good, too. Actually, I thought her meatballs were probably better than mine, they were so much lighter and tastier, and I told her so, too.

After we'd finished, I offered to make coffee, and said that I'd picked us up a few pastries.

I put the bakery box in front of her, along with her coffee, and sat down and watched her open the box.

"Oh, are these ever cute, Luca, with the little see-through hearts on top of each one." She looked over at me, smiling. "But what's this one, tied with a bow?"

"I picked that one especially for you, and I hope you'll like it." I held my breath watching her pull the ribbon to open the box.

When she looked inside and saw the blue velvet ring box, she had tears in her eyes when she turned her head to look back at me, but I was down on my knees. I figured if I was going to propose marriage, that I'd better do it right.

I cleared my throat and looked up into her big blue eyes. "Andi, I think we're really good together. And I would love it if you would consider marrying me, and making my life complete."

She threw her arms around my neck and we both laughed at the tears streaming down her cheeks as she kissed me.

"So, is that a, yes?"

She nodded. "Of course, it's a yes. I would love to marry to you, Luca." Both of us looked up at the ceiling when we heard one single little knock, that I took as a sign of approval.

"I think that's Elizabeth letting us know she's happy for us." Andi said, as I got up and pulled her into my lap.

She smirked, tracing a finger around my ear. "Guess now that I can cook, you want to marry me, huh?"

I touched my nose to hers. "I've got news for you sugar lips, I wanted to marry you from day one."

She pulled back, laughing. "You did not."

"I did. I took one look at you at that meeting, and said wow, is she ever cute. And as we talked, I had these visions in my head of the two of us living in this old house, and eventually raising a family together."

"Really?"

I tipped up her chin, kissed her, and whispered, "Yes, really." I opened the ring box, and told her, "I hope you like it. I saw it and it reminded me of you, so delicate and pretty."

I slipped the diamond sparkler on her finger, and she smiled as she let it catch the light. "I love it."

"Since you get a couple of weeks off over the holidays next month, I was thinking we could get married before Christmas, and enjoy a couple of weeks somewhere warm, for our honeymoon."

"Boy, you really thought this through, didn't you?"

"Unless you'd rather wait till next year."

Smiling into my eyes, she shook her head. "No. I don't want to wait that long. And maybe we can consummate our marriage on our wedding night."

"I was thinking the same thing. Since we've waited this long, we can wait a few more weeks. Then we'll always remember that our first time together was the night we were married."

"You are a very sweet man, you know that?" I don't know if I'd ever blushed before, but she sure had me blushing now.

Knowing she'd be busy at school with the holidays coming, I told Andi that all she had to worry about for the wedding was her dress, and I'd take care of the rest. Luckily, I'm good friends with my parish priest and when I called him and asked, he said if we didn't mind getting married in the evening, he could make it work. He also chuckled and said that he was happy for me, that I'd finally met the right woman.

And he was right. All I'd wanted to do was look at a house, and I wound up finding my soulmate.

Andi spent the night before our wedding back at her mother's house, so I wouldn't see her before the ceremony.

I noticed there was no banging from upstairs as I slept alone in bed. I have a feeling once I'd put the ring on Andi's finger, all was forgiven, since the lady who had owned the house knew that we'd finally committed ourselves to each other.

I knew one thing, I could hardly wait to stand before the priest and say our vows, because I sure didn't like sleeping without her.

My father and mother drove me to the church, and I'd arranged a stretch limo to pick up Andi and her family.

"Are you nervous?" My father asked me as we walked together into church.

I shook my head, and almost laughed. "No. I just want to marry her, so we can start our life together."

My mother of course, got a little teary eyed as she hugged me before she took her seat in the front row. "I am so happy for both of you, Luca. I think you're wonderful together."

As I stood waiting for the wedding march to start, looking out at our family and friends waiting expectantly for the bride to arrive, I realized how lucky we were not only to have found each other, but also to have so many people that cared about us.

The music started and everyone turned and watched Andi's four sisters leading the way into the church all dressed in beautiful cranberry floor length gowns. At least that's the color Andi told me they'd picked, since we were getting married so close to Christmas.

When I got my first look at my bride walking up the aisle on her mother's arm, with a bouquet of red roses clutched in her hand, she literally took my breath away. She just looked so beautiful smiling up at me in her flowing white gown, with that red hair curling around her shoulders. She was even more stunning than I'd imagined.

When she joined me at the altar, she gave me a little smirk, and I smirked right back, and reached out and took her hand. We always had fun together, and us getting married, was fun, too.

The moment the priest asked, "Do you take this woman to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward?" I grinned at her and said, "You bet I do," and everyone laughed.

We enjoyed the rest of the night, taking pictures, cutting the cake and of course the dinner and dancing. But all I could think of was finally having her to myself, so we start creating memories that would last us a lifetime.

We got so many hugs and kisses as we were leaving the banquet hall especially from my mother and nonna. And with everyone wanting, "Just one more picture," it took us a while to finally get in the limo.

We were headed along the highway toward the airport, and I looked over at Andi, who I noticed was wearing a teasing little grin. And suddenly, I felt nervous. For the last few weeks, all I could think of was our wedding night, but now I started wondering how I should approach it. We'd enjoyed some fun together, but never actually gone all the way.

"I had a really good time today," she said, reaching for my hand and stroking her thumb into my palm.

I nodded, squeezing her hand. "I thought we had a perfect wedding."

"Are you okay?" she asked, I guess because I sounded a little anxious.

Though the idea of getting naked with my new bride had me painfully aroused, I just didn't want to do anything to ruin our wedding night, now that we'd built it up in our minds as a night we'd never forget. Hopefully, I wanted it to be for all the right reasons.

When we got to the hotel, I went to put down my credit card, and the guy at check-in, smiled and said my father had already paid for our suite.

"That was nice of him to do that," Andi said as we got in the elevator.

I pushed the button for the bridal suite on the top floor, and before I knew what was happening, my little bride pushed up on her toes, wrapped her arms around my neck, tugged my head down and nearly kissed me senseless.

Wrapping her in my arms, as our tongues began to mate, my heart was beating so hard, I could feel it in my ears. My hands slid down to her backside drawing her against me as we really got into the kiss. We got into it so deep, the only reason we stopped, was the elevator pinging when we reached our floor.

I opened the door with the pass key, then I made her giggle when I lifted her into my arms and carried her over the threshold. Inside the room, we got back into the kiss and I was so ready to take her to bed, when both of us groaned when the bellhop knocked on the door with our luggage.

After I'd tipped him, I picked up my bride and carried her into the bedroom.

I set her on her feet by the bed. "Would you like a drink, or anything?" I asked, nodding at the bottle of Champagne on ice on the night stand.

She shook her head, smiling up at me. "No. I just want you."

Then she reached for my bow tie and started to undress me. I liked that she wasn't shy with me, even though I knew that I'd be her first - and hopefully her one and only.

Once she had me down to my boxers, I unzipped her dress and smiled as it pooled at her feet on the floor.

I could feel my eyes pop. She just looked so unbelievably sex wearing the tiniest scraps of white lace that I'd ever seen. I kissed across the top of each breast as I unclipped her bra and tossed it aside. Then I set her on the edge of the bed and slipped her heels off, and dropped a kiss to each of her delicate little feet.

Trailing kisses up her legs, I could feel a steady pulsing in my boxers, I wanted inside her so badly, but I also wanted this to be good for her.

Smiling up into my eyes, she lifted herself up so I could get her panties off, and as I gazed at the little red tuft of curls over her mound, I decided she had to have the sweetest little body ever created. Her pert breasts, were a perfect handful, and her hard pink nipples were fully erect. And I could smell her dewy sweetness as I parted her legs, and pressed an open-mouthed kiss to her sex.

Then I lashed out my tongue and licked her, and she looked pretty blissed out as she dug hands into my hair.

"Oh, Luca, that makes me crazy when you do that."

"You want me to stop?" I asked, chuckling as I looked up at her heavy-lidded gaze.

Smiling, she shook her head, and spread her legs open even wider. "No, I don't ever want you to stop."

I took off my boxers, and pulled her up on the bed. Then I remembered I'd put some condoms in my pants pocket. But I hated getting off the bed, to go back and find them. The way she was stroking me in her hand as she kissed me, she had already my dick throbbing.

"We've never really talked about having kids," I said, as I traced a little path with my tongue around each of her nipples.

"I'd love to have at least two," she said a little breathlessly, as she kept stroking me up and down.

"Then should I be wearing protection tonight?"

She grinned, shaking her head. "Why don't we just let fate take its course, and see what happens."

I loved the idea for our first time together being skin to skin. I couldn't remember ever having sex without a condom, which meant tonight would a first for both of us. Although tonight, we'd actually be making love.

I parted her thighs, and kissed her lips as I took hold of myself and nudged at her tight little opening.

With my eyes on hers, I gently thrust, amazed at how tight she was as I eased just the tip inside her. I kissed her again, and we mated with our mouths, our tongues tangling as I carefully pushed in a little deeper.

I could feel a bead of sweat running down my back, I was trying so hard to make her first time good for her, and be so careful not to hurt her.

I kept pulling back and gently thrusting. I smiled as she gradually started flexing her hips up to meet mine. "That feel, okay?"

She grinned. "It's a little snug, but it feels good, really good."

No one had to tell me. Every inch, had me feeling like I was sinking deeper into heaven. She was so tight and warm surrounding me, I knew I'd never forget the feeling of claiming my bride for the first time.

I stilled for moment, just to savor the feel of the two of us connecting. I brushed a kiss across her lips, smiled into her eyes, and told her, "I love you."

"And I love you," she whispered, tracing a finger around my lips, with her blue eyes sparkling with desire.

As I slowly began to thrust again, I took my time savoring her lips. And the way she was clenching around me as we kissed, I knew I wouldn't last long. But we had all night, and had plenty of time to take it slow. Right now, I couldn't hold back another second. I got up on my hands and started pumping, sinking into her as deep as I could go. I could feel my balls begin to tighten, every inch of me tensing, I clenched my jaw and groaned as I felt the most indescribable wave of pleasure overtake me as I let go, feeling it shooting right through me, and into her, filling her up.

Circling her clit with my thumb, I had her shivering as I erupted inside her.

As she clung to me, trembling, fighting to breathe, I kissed the top of her head, and whispered, "This feels perfect with you."

Looking up at me, she sighed. "I can't even describe how good I feel right now."

The next day, we held hands on the plane, and kissed a lot, too.

When we landed in Hawaii, Andi looked so adorably wide-eyed, since she'd hadn't really travelled anywhere before.

Our hotel suite was beautiful, with a beach view overlooking the clear blue Pacific. Though I would have loved to have spent the whole two weeks in bed with my new bride, we decided we should get out and see the sights while we were here.

Whale watching was fun and exiting, watching them jump up out of the water and dive back in with a splash.

We tried some nice little restaurants, but we both really enjoyed the Luau. Especially when the dancers made Andi get up and join them for a hula dance, even putting a grass skirt on her. And of course, I got pictures of her happily smiling right into my eyes.

We did some shopping, too. I couldn't believe it, after we'd popping in and out of a few stores, and Andi took me by the arm and led me into a sex shop. Then she smirked and showed me the gift card her sister had given her for, "Something the two of us could enjoy."

Just to tease her, I picked up a riding crop and slapped it against my hand, and she just raised an eyebrow and shook her head, and muttered, "I don't think so."

I noticed she picked up a few flavored lotions and gels, and then really shocked me when she also grabbed a blindfold and a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs. Holy smokes. I had a feeling we were really going to have some fun tonight back at the hotel. As we left the store, she pushed up on her toes and kissed my cheek as she handed me the bag. "I'm thinking we got a few things we could both enjoy, what do you think."

All I could do was nod, as I thought of the kinky fun we were going to have. I knew one thing, her sister Kate, had become my favorite sister-in-law with her naughty taste in gifts.

Every night when we got back to the hotel, we would kiss and take our clothes off and make our way back to the bedroom, where we'd spend hours making love.

But after we'd had dinner that night, as we walked back to our room, I could feel myself getting hard, just picturing how hot she'd look, even just wearing the blindfold, while I parted her legs and made her squeal.

1...456789