All Comments on 'The Old King and the New Bride Ch. 04'

by Kindasortacrazy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING!!

Thank you so much, this chapeter was perfect! I had sleepless nights over this tale, i'm addicted. Can't wait for the next chapter and for more Lucifer and Michelle loving and kicking ass! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awsome

I love it, eh, don't worry about 10 pages, I love them all and am fine with rereading so whetever you decide I know the stories will be good. Ah, I said it in the last story and I'll say it again in this one, that Micheal and Leyna would be perfect for one another. Their both annoying and way to full of themselves haha. In truth I was hoping they would get stuck together even if they do kill each other just for a laugh and to teach them both a lesseon. Oh I so can not wait for the next tale, please hurry and thank you for another great one.

nadaliwnadaliwover 11 years ago
Wow...

you are are great story teller. Take your time and I can't wait to see what Michelle and Lucifer have planned for Michael and Leyna.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it!

Cant wait for the next chapter! I litterlly checked like everyday until this chapter was posted! Please hurry with the next one. you're a very good writer! Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cant wait for the next one

this is so amazing.... I totally love your story.... will be waiting with bathed breath for the next part...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yay!

I've been checking every other day for the new chapter and it was better than I could have asked for. Can't wait for the next one!!!

NicolecookieNicolecookieover 11 years ago
Noooooo please

Please don't end it this story deserves many chapters I love this iv checked every day for the past weeks waiting and hoping so please don't end it like ever

This is amazing the best story on here and on other sites please don't end so soon

tuckerpusstuckerpussover 11 years ago

You can end this one and leave Michelle and Lucifer alone for some sexy time if you have an idea for your NEXT story - cos I love Hell (never thought I would type that lol)

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Oh no!

For a good guy, Michael is being exceptionally bad with Michelle. He might just need to be punished like a bad boy! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

EPIC story but i need to know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Discovery of the year...

I've just found this story and have read all 4 chapters, I'm definitely going back and reading your earlier work. I love the way you develop your characters and use such strong female characters who take no shit from anyone. The way you interject Michelle's thoughts into the story reminds me of the early Anita Blake story before she got all self-indulgent and crap - it adds a witty element to the story that is very welcome. Keep it coming, you're a great writer!

DawnzoDawnzoover 11 years ago
Ok so I need you to really hurry up...

And get me another chapter!! I love your writing, I first saw the story with Clair and was listening to Bruno Mars locked out of Heaven when she lost her virginity to the guys!! Great song but it seems to have been written for Lucifur and Michelle. I love all of your stories and look forward to the other princesses going through their selections also. I never thought I would read a story where I was rooting for the demons, but thats what I get for thinkingâ˜ș You are a very gifter writer and I would pay for your stories.

mrsmelzjunkmrsmelzjunkover 11 years ago

Love this story. I read all of your other stories. You are very talented. Can't wait to read the next installment.

KindasortacrazyKindasortacrazyover 11 years agoAuthor
Almost there...

Hi, everyone! I'm sorry chapter 5 is taking so long. Don't worry, I've finished writing the stupid thing. I'm doing a once-over to make sure I've covered everything and I'm waiting for my edits to come in so I can clean it up and make it pretty. It shouldn't be too much longer, I promise.

Thanks for your patience!

DawnzoDawnzoover 11 years ago
I don't care about the edit!!!

Just get me my story!!! JK I will be here. Love the story!! Never thought I would be rooting for hell, but I am

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Wow dude, I have never been one for erotic horror stories but damn u got me hooked! Love your stories dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DO More!!

Do more! This is my favorite story and I know you said that it won't be too long but please I love this so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Surprised at the rave reviews...

Same editing/proofreading mistakes, on similar words no less, and same theme with villain being a succubus yet again (hell, you even had her body switch lol. while it's slightly different than what happened in the story with Kara and her mom, this isn't that far off). Basically repetitive, both on editing mistakes and plot take this story down a peg or 2. There's differences sure but not impressed. You also completely changed Lucifer's personality comparatively, if he had been anything like this in the other story then Kara probably would've been his wife. You've basically made him into a Darian remake just without the biting, very similar personalities. All said and done, just not impressed sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FINALLY!

So Lucifer finally remembers what his tongue is for and how he's deprived his wife! Michelle is always thinking of Lucifers sexual gratification so he has a lot of making up for. I am very much looking forward to the next chapter! Time for the king of the underworld to spend some time on HIS knees!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous