The Old Man and the Surfer Kid

Story Info
A senior and young one at a glory hole.
3.6k words
4.67
12.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After recently discovering my bi side, I started reflecting on how to utilize 100% of my sexual desires. 50% was with women and now the other 50% can be used with men. My first experience with a massage happy ending ended up in the roles being reversed and me taking care of my masseur better than my masseur took care of me! Lol.

I remember in my younger days I used to go to adult bookstores and peruse the magazines and ever since I could masturbate I was interested in jacking off and watching dirty movies. I remember a chain of adult bookstores called Le Sex Club in the Southern California area, I had various magazines and sex toys and of course down the dark in the hallway were private booths and also a small theater where 50 to 100 people could go in and watch explicit movies.

In my younger day in the heyday of early porn in the 70s I'd go to the big movie theaters and sit there in the dark spread out by five or six seats. Nobody unless they were a couple sat next to each other and 95% of the people in the theater in the dark were single males. I would kick back and wait for the right stimulus and I will get my cock out and start working on rubbing my cock and masturbating and I would always have a stack of tissue papers with me when I blew my load!

One day I was doing really good and I thought I was all by myself and nobody can see any arm movement when all the sudden discreetly tap on my left shoulder a man bent over and whispered in my ear "You had better put it away, or you're going to jail!" That pretty much killed my hard-on and I finished up there and left that porno theater.

It occurred to me that I could get much more privacy by going to the individual booths at the adult bookstores so I started investigating those. I always had a small cloth or several tissue papers with me for my load. I brought $10 worth of tokens that I would sit in and find whatever suited my fancy for that. That I was in the booth. Sometimes it was hot lesbian, sometimes it was orgies, sometimes it was occasionally male sex. Once in a while I would see a nicely photographed and produced sex with two men kissing, blowing each other and fucking in the ass.

In my early days in my 20s and 30s I casually watch that but I didn't really get off on it, but I always had M2M sex in the back of my mind as I was pretty much heterosexual and enjoyed watching more two hot lesbians making love to each other or especially group sex threesomes foursomes and orgies. I could whack off and jack off and cum 2 to 3 times with my $10 stash of tokens.

Years later after my first bi session with a massage guy, I was on business in a town I have never been to before when I started feeling kind of frisky so I got my cell phone out and researched adult bookstores in my area. I found one that was not very far from my motel and I decided to investigate and remembering the old days of the glory holes, decided to go on the hunt.

I got in my car, turned on my GPS and found the adult bookstore and went in. It was fairly lit up very modern looking with a fine selection of magazines videos DVDs and sex toys. I looked for the private booth area and video watching area and found a curtain covering a long hallway with dim red lights lighting up the booth areas. Each booth had a locked door and the ones that were locked had somebody inside but the ones that were unlocked obviously were open for anybody to go in, put in their tokens, and view some adult videos.

From my younger days I always remember going to the furthest booth down at the end insulated away from any other people next to me.

When I go to these booths, I usually put in $10 worth of tokens because I plan to watch a lot of videos and jack off a lot. So I commence to look through the selections and they were quite a bit better produce than the old days of the 70s and early 80s. A lot of them are even in high definition. So I watch some more geez, I watched some hot lesbian scenes and then I found a couple of real nice three-way gay vids. One was two bears really working out and really hot! They were fucking so well and they were kissing and it was so hot watching these two big hairy guys go at it, and another one was a bear and a young surfer type Twink and the Bear was fucking the shit out of this Twink, and I started to get a real stiff cock and started playing with my nipples feeling I was about ready to blow.

The booth was actually very dark but I didn't notice to the right side that there was a Gloryhole. And after a few minutes I noticed some door activity next to me as a door opened up and I heard some rustling of clothes and a zipper sound.

I bend over a little bit and I saw an eyeball looking at me and a little finger came thru and then all of a sudden this beautiful 8 inch cock came through the hole pointed at me.

I heard a very soft whisper "Can you help me..." To which I softly replied back "Yes ...get ready..."

I thought to myself "Oh my God... I'm gonna blow somebody in a Gloryhole!"

I took my jacket off and I put it on the floor to give me a little cushion for my knees, and I approached his cock and I grabbed his cock and I slowly covered his cock with my mouth I pulled it all the way to the hilt I could feel him pushing on the wall so his cock went as far in my mouth as I could take it. I slowly pull back and then push forward and I slowly started working his cock. I heard him moan "Oh God that's good" as I continue sucking on his cock. I was jacking myself off and sucking on his cock and playing with my nipples and both of us were pretty darn hot because within maybe five minutes tops, first I came in my hand, and then I took the cum from my hand and I and circled his cock with my cum and then I suck my cum and his cock and I kept working, and working, and working until he tapped on the wall. I knew that meant a load was coming my way, and I tap back and he shot a rope after rope after rope of cum, I could feel him spurting away 6...7...8... spurts!

He tasted so good, and I sloshed his cum around my mouth and swallowed some it and I enjoyed it.

After he finished he pulled his cock out and then stuck his finger there and I bent over and he whispered to me "Can I come in?" and I said "Yes", and I unlock the door.

Now I'm a Bear, Santa looking guy little bit chubby with a grayish beard and I'm a senior, and in the door comes this very handsome surfer looking white kid with kind of a blonde surfer haircut, nicely built, Maybe in his late 20s early 30s. We stared at each other for a moment and then I just lean forward and I grabbed him and lovers embrace and I kissed him and I shared his cum that was still in my mouth the taste of it, and we made out like 16-year-olds and I sat him down on the bench and I leaned over and I kept kissing him and then I pulled my cock back out of my pants and as he sat there I offered my cock to him which he grabbed immediately and started to suck on my cock.

It was now my turn to get off and this kid knew what he was doing. He was lovingly sucking on my 6 inch uncut cock playing with my balls and all of a sudden I felt his right hand reach behind my ass and very slowly he stuck his middle finger slowly into my asshole and started to finger my ass eventually got the middle finger all the way up to the end at least 4 inches deep and started fucking my ass with his middle finger while he was giving me head.

I continue to play with my nipples getting hot and he kept fucking my ass with his finger and kept bobbing my knob back-and-forth, back-and-forth just beautifully getting hotter and hotter.

I was almost ready to come, and I told him "I'm gonna blow... I'm gonna blow "and he acknowledge me by mumbling 'mmm hmmmm ' on my cock and just as I started to come he shoved his middle finger way up and speed fuck my ass with his middle finger and I started to come in his mouth. I poured one spurt after another into his mouth one, two, three, four, five, spurts! It seemed like it was never ending!

I finally stop cumming in his mouth and he pulled his finger out of my ass stood up and started the French kiss me and poured my cum from his mouth into mine as we made out again in French kiss as the cum slathered around our tongues and all around inside our mouths and he tasted my maleness and I tasted his maleness and it was extremely hot watching this young man attacked my tongue and receive my load of cum!

He continued kissing me then he started kissing all over my face and then working down to my neck and biting little love bites on my neck and down to my nipples and playing with my nipples and then he went back down to my cock and start sucking my cock again a little bit.

He said to me "You know you're pretty hot for an old guy and I think you and I should maybe continue somewhere else?"

I said "You know that's a hell of an idea. I'm here on business and I have a Motel just about a mile from here. Follow me over. " He followed me over and I met him in the parking lot, and we walked up to my room hugging each other shoulder to shoulder like 2 friends who had known each other for years.

I open the door with a key card and soon as I walked in he pushed me over to the bed jumped on top of me and started making out. I sucked on his tongue in his lips and I gently said to him "We need to get in the shower and clean up real good scrub down real good for what's gonna happen for the rest of the evening?"

So we both stripped both of us with hard-ons and got in to the shower, soaped each other up, cleaned all the important places,and continually frenching under the shower.

We dried each other off, and got on naked on the bed.

He jumped up real quick and went to his wallet and pulled out a card and he said "Just to let you know I get a check up for HIV every six months and I just got my last check up a week ago and I'm HIV-. I just wanted you to know that!"

I said to him "You know I read your mind. I was gonna ask you that because,well, I'm not really into latex and anal too much other than giving it, but kid, I want you to fuck me in the ass and I want you to fuck me bareback and cum in my ass!"

He went over to his clothing and pulled out a small tube of lube and came over to me and told me "OK old man ...get on your back".

I laid there on my back I lift my legs and he got the lube out and he's slowly lovingly put the lube in my ass with his long middle finger. He lubed the sides of my anus wall. Then he squirted in an extra large blob of lube. he was absolutely insatiable when it comes to oral play and kissing. He was playing with my nipples and I was playing with his nipples and finally when the time was right we were both so hot he wanted to do me doggy style. I have never received or given it doggy style, but I said I would try it. So I got on my hands and knees and he got up behind me and he very slowly and methodically started pushing that beautiful 8 inch cock into my ass. I've had anal a couple of times receiving but it was usually always with a smaller cock around five or 6 inches. It was a little painful to start but after the first 30 seconds, surprisingly started feeling really good as his large cock actually entered my ass pretty easily.

So here's the visual for you, as there's this big bear like mountain man of a guy on his hands and knees with a big gray bushy beard and his young surfer dude fucking him in the ass a kid who's 40 years his junior, hammering it to this old guy and the old guy is loving it.

The kid reached around and grab my cock and started jacking me off while he was fucking my ass still very slowly as I was getting used to his girth, and then he started the speed up and within about a minute he started really fucking my ass good.

I don't know what nerves are down there by the ass or the prostate or whatever the plumbing is down there, lol, but it sure felt good as that cock just rode maximum distance into my asshole and back out in... and out...in... and...out ...!

I started slipping from dog position and laid down flat on my stomach and he stayed in right on top of my ass and kept his cock deep inside my ass,as I lay flat on my belly,he started fucking me again hard he reached underneath my chest and grab my nipples and start pulling on my nipples and started sucking on the back of my neck and on my earlobes and trying to kiss me on the side of my mouth.

God, I was in heaven, as this young man was fucking me so good it felt so good it felt so right it felt that in my life I have achieved sexual Nirvana as I can enjoy sex with men and women equally it's about a 50-50 split. I cannot really favor one over the other but at the moment I'm enjoying what this young man is doing to me!

By now we are both in the full throws I am screaming "Oh my God oh my God oh my God it's so good! " The kid is fucking my ass hard his meat slapping against my ass cheeks! Slap slap slap slap slap slap and finally the kid screams "Oh my God I'm cumming in your ass I'm cumming squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt.

I could actually feel his cum squirting into my anus into my lower bowels as he came inside my ass. It was so erotic and so sensual and so sexy and I have now a new found appreciation for being a bottom and getting my ass fucked by this beautiful kid!

The kid was still hard and he asked me to roll around so he could try me on my back and I rolled on my back and he pulled me to the edge of the bed in the position that I love to fuck people, and he put my legs over his shoulders, and he re- entered my ass! God bless young kids who can still stay hard after cumming, but this kid stayed hard and he started to fuck my ass again after already once coming in my ass, he started jackhammering into me again. I started playing with my cock and I'm starting to feel like I'm gonna cum any second and playing with my nipples and he kept fucking me and a hard slap slap slap slap slap slap, against my ass as he spasmed and came into my ass a second time ...two loads in the same hard-on.

It was magical!

God, I love the exuberance of youth, and this young surfer kid was fucking me so good just as he was cumming into my ass,I started to cum myself and I blew one rope... two ropes... three ropes... four ropes on my belly and he played with the cum and picked it up with his fingers and tasted my cum has he had his final cum spasm like a little Jack rabbit spasms about 15 or 20 times in his last throw of orgasm and emptying his cock into my ass!

He pulled out of my ass as we started to catch our breath and came up kiss me taste me,just kissing my nipples and then got to my belly where the cum was and he started licking up the cum that I shot on my own belly after jacking off and then he worked his way down to my asshole and he lifting my legs up in the air and he stuck his tongue in my ass tasting his own cum that he just unloaded not once but twice and I could hear the slurping sound of him tasting is own man seed.

Then he came up to me again and kiss me and be interchanged our tongues and come. Just kissing breathing sucking relaxing for a few minutes and then he said to me "Hey old man, if you have it in you, now it's your turn! I want you to fuck me in the ass"

I was still semi hard from jacking off on my belly but my cock started to grow hard again. Pretty good for an old guy 70 years old to get this many hard-ons but my cock was raging hard again, so I got the lube that he put in my ass, and I got over to his asshole and put some lube in and I said to him " OK kid, hold on!"

I got him in the middle of the bed and then my favorite position put my cock close to his ass and put his legs up over my shoulders and I slowly entered his ass. Now this young kid has such a soft pliable ass that within just a few seconds my cock slid all the way in right up to the hilt. The kid moaned a little bit "Pretty good old man,that feels real nice and you're just the right size"

I continued slowly fucking his ass really enjoying him. I didn't wanna come too soon but I really wanted to just experience this handsome young man looking at me with that look of ecstasy on his face as I was fucking his ass. He started touching my nipples very gently which always gets me real hot. After about five minutes the tempo started picking up and I really started hammering his ass hard slap slap slap slap slap slap. The sound of pure fucking! It was glorious!

I was close, and I said to him "OK kid I'm gonna cum in your ass now" he said "Go for an old man!"

I started my jack rabbit spasming as I came like a machine gun into his ass. Spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt...

I lost track of how many times I came that night between the adult bookstore cubicle and the motel room but this young man and I enjoyed a very special intimate night together, as we, old and young, both fucked our brains out and came in each other's asses in each other's mouths and got to taste each other's DNA in perfect man lust!

As the last final active cleanup I pulled out of his ass and then immediately went down and suck some of the cum out of his ass and tasted him for the last time. I scooted up to his face and made out with him again and exchanged saliva and come in tongues as we rolled our tongues around each other touching each other's nipples one last time as we slowly came down from our orgasms!

As always I like to finish up with a nice hot shower so we both got into the shower and kind of cleaned off and got all the source of DNA off our bodies and we made out again and touched each other and it was a very tender moment an old man and a young man enjoy man love together. We dried off and had a few pleasantries and as he exited the motel door he looked at me and basically said "Old man, you're one hell of a stud for 70 year old guy! I loved being in bed with you. If you're ever this way again, here's my phone number..." and he kissed me on the lips goodbye and walked out the motel door.

Through our whole interaction between the adult bookstore and the motel room, I never did get his name. I just called him "The Surfer Kid"

The End