All Comments on 'The Old Men's Slut 01'

by IMaClassySlut

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rawmaster60Rawmaster60almost 10 years ago
Very naughty

4 stars, please tell us more about this girl and her adventures

verbicideverbicidealmost 10 years ago
*Snicker*

I gave the story 4 stars because the sex was pretty hot, but the premise is ridiculous. I'm assuming this story takes place outside the US because nobody can send someone to jail for non-payment of debts in the US unless a court trial proves malice aforethought and the intention to steal. Otherwise it's a civil matter and while it can go to trial, all the court can do is enforce a claimant's right to payment and perhaps arrange a garnishment of wages, liquidation of assets or somesuch. In this particular case there isn't even the potential for the claim of material goods since no collateral was required on the loan, it was a signature loan...and one obviously not witnessed by a notary...a rather egregious mistake. The old men's counter contract on the other hand is definitively illegal. It violates federal law in the US and international law when applied to the US, europe, Canada and Australia. So is the premise silly? Absolutely. But like I mentioned, the sex was hot enough that I gave it a decent score.

IMaClassySlutIMaClassySlutalmost 10 years agoAuthor

Rawmaster60: Thank you for your comment. I do intend to continue telling her story.

verbicide: LOL.... is there a lawyer in the house? Thank you for the information on US laws but not every story is based in the US. :) I am a bit surprised at how much thought you gave the premise. It was just an excuse to trick Annette. I didn't want her to be an all and all out bimbo and nothing but such confusing matters would have made her give in to the old men. No girl would willingly do it and Annette is supposed to be just 19 year old. She is an only child and cosseted so she fell for it. Thank you for your comment though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome story

nice start. no more blood please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
some constructive criticism...

I liked the story. Just wanted to give some advice. If you're going to write, avoid using texting abbreviations. When she said "ex-bf" to the man - she didn't say that. She would've said "ex boyfriend". Not everyone who reads the stories would know what the abbreviations mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG....WOW....

GOD this story is sooooo very hott!!! As a wife, mother, but still a slut for my Husband that he shares with other men, we have found that being sexually embarrassed, sexually humiliated and degraded gets me more turned on than anything else ever has... whether we are in public or private and with a much older or much younger man.

This story was such a huge turn on for me because I kept thinking about that girl being me and me being their slut, whore, bitch. Please kept writing about her and all the dirty, nasty things they make her do or do to her.

love,

catt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
funny

Sex is sooooo hot.see it as a mature sexy story.....read nd njoy urself... Don't put your mind.....its not math to search mistakes.....anyways I loved it I enjoyed it.....good work...keep on.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great! I love old men who stink and fart and wank off to filthy porn. Lucky girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous