The Old Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert smirked and began to stroke his wrinkly old cock. "Hm, not with that attitude." Sarah just rolled her eyes in disgust. A couple of minutes passed by with them standing awkwardly in front of each other while Albert dragged his unprepossessing cock back and forth. Sarah tried not to look, but as doing so was the whole object of this illegitimate interaction, her attention seemed to be drawn down there regardless. But Albert made little to no progress.

"Huh, is that all you got? Hm, just like I figured - an old man like yourself would struggle to get it up," she sneered. Albert squinted at her.

"Well, you certainly aren't making it easier for me with that mean look and your shitty little attitude. And we aren't leaving until I fully get hard, that's part of the bet. So we're staying right here for just as long as it takes, got it?" he explained rather sternly. Albert had Sarah by her metaphoric balls, so she couldn't get out of this one. "In fact, this would go a whole lot quicker if you got off your high horse and helped me," the old man sneakily insinuated.

"Help you?! Help you how??" she replied, genuinely puzzled.

"I don't know, why don't you drop the mean look and maybe show me your big tits?" he suggested. Sarah shot a glare at him. This was going too far. But knowing how deep in shit she was, perhaps just getting this done and over with would be her best course of action. Even if it meant showing some dirty old man her tits, which she had never shown to any man who wasn't her significant other.

"Ugh, you old bastard..." she annoyingly muttered, resigning herself to her defeat.

Reaching for the hem of her shirt, Sarah lifted it up over her tits, revealing her supple D-cup breasts. Albert's cock suddenly surged with excitement, visibly jerking and jolting. With each quiver, it grew quickly in both length and girth. Sarah's eyes widened seeing that he was indeed big. Still, he hadn't achieved those eight inches he had promised to deliver. "Almost there," the old dog grunted decrepitly, stroking himself faster. "Can you quit glaring at me like that?" he added.

Sarah sighed and tried to tone down her facial expression to something more interesting and expectant. "Gah, yes, that's it," Albert groaned satisfiedly. Sarah felt a shiver go down her spine, even as she attempted to avert her gaze away from the riveting scene that was playing out perversely before her disbelieving eyes.

"Hurry up and get harder, it seems like you are reaching your limit," she urged tartly. Despite herself, though, she couldn't prevent her nosy green eyes from zeroing in on his growing manhood. Sarah had to admit that watching his old cock incrementally increase in size with every stroke was unexpectedly impressive. And now he was starting to emit a drop or two of precum.

"Gah, lose the bra, that will max me out even faster," the old man declared. Sarah couldn't believe the nerve of this man but, desperately wanting this to be over as soon as possible, she obliged him by pulling her bra down to reveal her cute pink nipples.

Albert's eyes visibly bulged out from his sockets as he observed what she apparently had not, her nipples were rigid with arousal. He stroked himself faster and now Sarah noticed that his precum was leaking profusely from his cavernous slit, coating his appendage in a slick shiny glint. She felt a little grossed out but, at the same time, strangely aroused. There was something empowering about being able to reduce a male to helpless horniness; her husband Alex hadn't reacted like this to her in years.

Her demeanor changed as she found herself slowly becoming more relaxed about this whole ordeal. She still made a pretense of averting her gaze, but as his cock got larger and harder and slicker, she was unable to prevent herself from slowly focusing on the main event. Given how intently Albert was gazing at her tits, she deduced that this had to be the first glimpse he'd gotten in a long while of a nice pair of woman's boobs in the flesh. "Hm, first time seeing a woman's tits?" Sarah inquired. "It sure seems like it," she said in a rather low and unexpected suggestive voice.

"Augh, in my long life, I've seen plenty, let me tell you. But yours, heh, well, they are truly magnificent. They might be the best pair of knockers I've ever come across," Albert replied, grunting with pleasure as he continued to jerk himself off. Sarah couldn't help flushing in response to his flattery. Maybe the whole situation was getting to her more than she had initially realized. The unintimidating little worm he had first displayed had transformed into a raging beast.

Albert suddenly stopped stroking himself, causing Sarah to snap back into focus. "Why did you stop?" she asked curiously.

Albert smirked. "Eight inches hard, just like I promised."

Sarah's green eyes tilted down and saw he was indeed now at full mast, she didn't need a ruler to know. His old cock was throbbing heavily and leaking strings of precum onto the shed's old wooden floorboards. Until now, she had also failed to grasp how big his low-hanging balls were. Sarah was astonished at how very incorrect she had been. She was also slightly fascinated. He was undeniably bigger than her husband by an inch or, okay, maybe three, and much thicker. Her throat dried up, not knowing what to say.

"There's no way you can be that big, as old as you are..." she trailed off in shock. It was unnatural that a short old man could be carrying around a package like that. Unbidden, the image of a random old billy goat sprang to mind.

"I guess I won then, Ms. Lawson."

"Har har, congratulations, you were right. We're done here now, yes?" Sarah snapped back into her senses and tried to wave him off.

"I guess so, but I'm still hard," Albert began. "Heh, since I won, I think my reward should be you helping to finish me off," he suggested, trying to contain a devilish grin. Sarah's lips hung open. She should have known where this silly bet was inevitably leading.

"No no no, that wasn't the deal! You said-," she tried to object.

But, before she could complete her thought, Albert closed the distance between them and seized her wrist, guiding her right hand around his throbbing cock, pulsing with his heartbeat and slick with his voluminous precum. Sarah was beyond disgusted, both with Albert and herself. It was wrong, it was so utterly taboo, to be held up in the tight confines of her backyard shed, holding another man's penis in her slender white fingers. But, at the same time, the feel of his hot throbbing cock was strangely alluring. What in the world was wrong with her? How had her pleasant day of gardening gone so entirely off the rails?

"I think you like seeing my big cock, don't you, Ms. Lawson. You've never seen - or felt - anything like it before, have you?" Sarah was left speechless by the old man's salacious actions, by his insane assertions. "Go ahead, feel it. Palpate it in your delicate little fingers. Doesn't it feel nice in your hand?" The feeling of his humongous cock, hot and throbbing cock in her delicate hand had her feeling things, new things that she'd never felt before. She was torn by how wrong everything was but, at the same time, he was right, she had never seen anything this impressive before. She had only been with Alex for most of her young life; he was her only basis for comparison. There was a rightness to this as if she deserved to know the complete spectrum of sizes that a man's penis could assume. As grating and assertive as Albert's words and actions were, Sarah somehow couldn't bring herself to pull away.

"Albert... this is wrong, I don't know if I can-" Sarah began, feeling her own defenses waning with every second that slipped away, with every moment that his pulsing prick communicated its commanding presence to her sensitive palm.

"Shhh, Ms. Lawson, remember, as long as no one knows, this is all perfectly fine. It's just a part of our bet, a continuation of what we agreed on," Albert interrupted. "Now stroke it, Ms. Lawson. I won our bet fair and square. It's only right that you award the victor with his prize."

Sarah found herself subconsciously following his commands, slowly stroking his formidable shaft with her exquisitely soft hand. She was lost in the moment: a part of her recognized that what she was doing was inexcusably depraved. If anyone found out that she was stroking her older neighbor's cock in her garden shed, it would mean the end for her. But at the same time, there was a whole other part of her, a part that thrilled to that same depravity, that shuddered at the sensations that were suddenly coursing through her veins. Hot, lusty sensations that she hadn't felt in far too long. Sensations that she deserved to feel, that had been kept from her, locked away by the routines and rhythms of everyday existence. That part of her felt good, irrefutably aroused by the taboo nature of it all. She had no way to explain why she was so enthralled by it. Perhaps it was her pent-up sexual frustration gradually assuming control of her, dictating her actions. Sarah found herself wanting to keep chasing this feeling.

"Albert... this better stay between us, got it? And promise me that you'll delete that audio when we're done here," she sternly insisted, even as she conceded to his advances. Albert nodded and made a zipping gesture with his fingers across his lips. Rolling her green eyes, she gripped his cock tighter and began to stroke him faster.

"You dirty old man, Albert. Convincing your married neighbor to stroke your big cock," Sarah cooed in a low voice. Might as well lean into it, right? Stroke his ego as well as his cock? Seeing that his old faded blue eyes were fixated on her tits, she mischievously smirked and shoved his face into her chest as she jerked him off.

"Do you like my tits, Albert? Hmm, that's right, you dirty old man, suck on them," she ordered. Albert wrapped his lips around her soft mounds and began to eagerly suck her like a baby. Her little baby billy goat with the great big old dick. He licked and shoved his face deeper into her chest. Sarah didn't know what was coming over her. It was as if Albert was unraveling secret carnal urges she had kept locked deep in some secret place inside herself.

Sarah was forced to conclude that she wasn't the only pervert in this shed. Not only was she enjoying this in purely physical terms. But there was an erotic thrill to having this dirty old man literally in the palm of her hand, hungry for her, making her feel more horny and depraved than she ever had before. Her depths were tightening down around themselves; her pussy was getting hot and wet.

This went on for several more minutes, building inexorably inside of her. She had to drag her focus off of her own sensations to realize that, to her surprise, Albert wasn't cumming yet. Albert pulled his face back out of her saliva-slathered cleavage, gasping for air. "Gah, we aren't getting anywhere with this," he complained, wheezingly. "Get down on your knees and finish me with your mouth," he ordered.

Sarah was impressed by his initiative. And his stamina. She had rarely granted Alex the favor Albert was now demanding. But Alex had never lasted this long. She found herself toppling still further, deeper into this pit of depravity that had suddenly opened before her. She hesitated for a moment, considering whether she was going too far. But Albert still had the recording. She needed to finish this, the quicker the better, and put it all behind her. She rationalized that, if she didn't cause any problems, the old man wouldn't have any motivation to go back on his word. But that could have just been her horny brain talking itself into agreeing with what her body already wanted her to do.

So, spinning their bodies around, she pushed Albert against the nearby workbench and dropped to her knees. Her mind was hazed with arousal. Albert watched eagerly as she grabbed the base of his cock with her delicate hand and tilted his cockhead toward her mouth.

"Have you ever had your cock sucked before, Albert?" she asked, licking her lips. The old man chuckled and nodded.

"Plenty! Heh, back in Nam, I had plenty of foreign girlies licking on my pole," Albert replied proudly. Sarah was grossed out. She was well aware of the prevalence of brothels during that time.

"You better be clean, Albert," Sarah threatened, gripping his thick veiny shaft almost painfully tight.

"Don't worry, sexy. I'm clean. I can assure you of that," Albert answered confidently. "If I wasn't, I wouldn't be stupid enough to try to pursue a woman like you."

Sarah smirked with relief and leaned forward, wrapping her lush lips around his bloated old cock. Albert let out a loud moan as his cockhead was surrounded by the warmth and wetness of Sarah's mouth. It had been a bit since he had felt the pleasure of a woman's oral obeisance. And for it to be a young married woman's mouth, no less, was utterly intoxicating, a magnificent moment. As Sarah began bobbing her head back and forth, Albert clenched the side of the workbench and his head fell back from the sheer amount of pleasure that shot through his engorged shaft. There weren't any words to describe how good Sarah's mouth felt; it could only be experienced, not verbalized.

Slurping and sucking filled the shed. Sarah felt so naughty blowing this old man's cock. She began to revel in the pleasure she was delivering the nasty old veteran as if she were performing a patriotic service. She took him deeper, sheathing his cock in the further reaches of her throat. "AUGH! Ms. Lawson!" Albert shouted with pleasure. Sarah hummed with satisfaction and began to make circular motions with her head, transporting Albert to a whole other realm of carnal delight. He was surprised at how good Sarah was at cocksucking. He wondered how this quaint wife had acquired her exemplary skills.

Sarah's panties were now saturated with her juices as her own arousal levels shot through the roof. The taste of his salty precum, and the musky flavor of cock in general, had activated primal urges that had been pent up inside her for so long. Closing her eyes, Sarah moaned and hummed, slurping up his big juicy cock and swallowing his seemingly endless supply of savory precum.

Finally reaching his limit, Albert announced his impending climax. "Augh! Ms. Lawson, I'm gonna cum!" Her sucking intensified and she wrapped her arms around his skinny waist pulling him deeper into her gulping gullet. With a few final bobs, she took his cock balls deep into her throat. "GAAAAH!" the old man let out a grating groan. Her alluring green eyes widened as he pumped his old virile seed down her throat. She inhaled ropes of thick sticky cum. Sarah was surprised by the thickness and volume of his loads.

Pulling away, Sarah began to suck on his cockhead, tantalizing it with her tongue, licking it like a lollipop, slurping the last of his salty seed from his cock. She was delighted by how he tasted. He was sweet, yet had that salty bitterness that she enjoyed. "Hmm, how was your reward, Albert?" she asked in a low sexy voice, giving his shaft a few gentle pumps.

"That was amazing, Ms. Lawson... God, where did you learn to do that?! Never in my life I have received a blowjob like that," he sighed in relief.

Getting up from the ground, Sarah seductively licked her lips. "Hm, I guess we're even now," she teased, disregarding his question. "Could you delete that audio now?" She gave his shrinking cock a last warning squeeze of her fingers, strong despite their feminine delicacy. Smirking, Albert slowly nodded and proceeded to go through his phone. He made sure to show Sarah that he had fully deleted the audio file. The blonde goddess let out a sigh of relief as she felt the weight of Albert's incriminating evidence evaporate. With that no longer looming over her, she felt herself regaining control over her circumstances.

Now that they were done, Sarah pulled her bra back up and pulled her shirt back down to conceal her torso. Just as she was reaching for the door, Albert stopped her once more. "Are you just going to leave without a kiss?" Sarah squinted her eyes out of annoyance. But she had to admire the old man's tenacity.

Sighing she returned to him and cupped his face. "You are so persistent," she playfully stated.

"Heh, that's what women love about me the most," Albert chuckled.

Rolling her serene green eyes and grinning, Sarah leaned down and locked lips with Albert. Enveloping hers with his, she groaned with surprise at the feeling of his tongue slipping into her mouth. She hummed and began to twirl her tongue with his as they erotically swapped saliva. Sarah was a totally different woman now. Here she was, sloppily making out with her pervy old neighbor she despised after sucking his cock. What had gotten into her? She was thoroughly delighted at how good a kisser he was turning out to be.

The feeling of something wet and hard prodding her thighs caused Sarah to release her lips from his; leaving webs of their mixed saliva connected between their lips. Tilting her eyes down, she saw that Albert's behemoth of a cock was rearing up again.

"Oh? Hard again are we?" she playfully said.

"What can I say? Making out with a sexy babe like you would make any old man horny," Albert chuckled. Sarah's eyes were firmly locked upon the visage of his throbbing cock. Her wetness was more apparent than ever. She had never felt more horny in her life.

"Hey, you know, since you already sucked my cock..." Albert began. "Why don't we just fuck?" Sarah's attention returned to her lecherous neighbor's face.

"What do you say? We've already gone this far. Why not just go all the way? It's not like we have anything better to do. Your husband is out working, you're done gardening, and I've got nothing better to do, seeing as how I'm retired. We're free to do whatever we please in the meantime."

"I don't know, Albert... I've already done enough. And what would my husband think?" Sarah protested half-heartedly.

"Come on, Mrs. Lawson. Look how hard I am," Albert began. Sarah showed a small smirk at finally hearing him refer to her as 'Mrs.' "We were having fun, weren't we? Don't you want to continue? Don't you want to feel my cock inside of you? You deserve to cum just as much as me. Shoot, it ought to be a matter of women's liberation for you young gals. And I can certainly help you with that." The old man pulled out all the stops in his quest to seduce his hot younger neighbor. "And your husband won't need to think anything at all, because he won't know. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. This can be our little secret. Just the way we agreed."

Sarah was left speechless. Her mind was conflicted as she contemplated Albert's offer. Now that Alex had been brought back to mind, Sarah was feeling guilty. She had already cheated on him by sucking off her big-cocked elderly neighbor, and now she was debating whether she should do worse, go all the way, stuff that huge thing inside her hot, tight, dripping wet pussy. It was so wrong... so naughty... and yet she loved this feeling. Sarah began to rationalize that she needed this to fulfill her needs. Her horny mind spun things around, pinning the blame on her husband for failing to tend to her needs. "It's just sex," Sarah concluded to herself. "What Alex didn't know, wouldn't hurt him..."

Glancing out the shed window, Sarah took a deep breath as she visualized what she was about to do. "Fuck it," she simply stated. Albert grinned with delight, as he sensed that all his fantasies were about to be fulfilled. It felt so surreal that he had to pinch himself to make sure that this wasn't just some insanely vivid wet dream.

Stepping over to the shed door, Sarah dropped the blinds and locked the latch. Going over to a nearby cabinet, she gathered some spare cushions for their backyard furniture and laid them out on the shed floor.