The Old Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah ran her fingers through the few remaining wisps on his balding head and chuckled mischievously. "Hm, you're gonna have to fuck me a few more times if you want that to happen. Are you ready to go again?" Sarah teased. Albert grinned eagerly. They were fully immersed in their naughty role-play.

"You are an insatiable woman," he exclaimed as his cock reared up again inside of her for another round of nasty breeding.

"Mhm, it's all thanks to you, Albert. You corrupted this quaint wife into a slut for your big cock," Sarah spoke excitedly.

-

The car's suspension creaked heavily as Sarah rode Albert's cock in reverse cowgirl position. She slowly turned her head and locked eyes with him as she skillfully rolled her wide child-bearing hips against his narrow pelvis.

Albert closed his bony hands around her succulent hips as her perfect ass slammed into him. His decrepit moans were like music to Sarah's ears. "Mhmm, fuck... your cock feels so good inside of me. I love riding your old cock, Albert," she cooed in a low throaty voice.

"Heh! How does it feel to be a perverted slut??" Albert growled, giving his blonde mate a playful spank on her right cheek, leaving a red hand mark on her skin.

"Fuuuckkk, it feels so good! I love getting my pussy pounded by a hung old bastard like you!" Sarah screamed as she rolled her hips into Albert.

Albert hungrily watched as his cock disappeared and reappeared from Sarah's tight pussy. Her walls suckled his shaft perfectly, generating mind-melting pleasure for both of them. He licked his lips, entranced by the rhythmic movements of her perfect ass. The old man was living the dream.

After long minutes of skillful riding, Sarah was suddenly shoved forward onto the center console armrest. As she lay on her belly now, Albert positioned himself behind her and rapidly mounted his goddess. Slipping back inside her soaking pussy, Albert pistoned his hips with vigor, sending Sarah into peals of delighted surprise.

Reaching forward, Albert grabbed a handful of Sarah's blonde hair and yanked her head back. "Your body is mine! Your pussy is mine! You are mine! I don't care that you're married. I'm going to fuck you whenever and however I want! And I'm going to breed over and over again!" the aggressive old man roared, giving her several more spanks.

"Yes! My body is yours, Albert! Hmm, I can't wait for you to make me a mommy, and for you to be my baby daddy!" Sarah wailed with pleasure, her eyes rolling back into her skull.

Albert liked the idea of finally becoming a daddy. He wished he'd found a woman like Sarah during his more youthful days. They would have had a sizable family by now.

He continued to thrust into Sarah, causing her supple ass to reverberate. The feeling of his big cock filling and stretching out her pussy was pure ecstasy. Heavy panting and the squelching of their sexes rang in their ears. The interior reeked from their intense breeding. Sarah wondered how she was ever going to clean this stench out.

"Keep pulling my hair just like that, Daddy!" Sarah begged as she was properly dicked down.

Her calling him daddy sent Albert over the edge. "I'm gonna fucking cum soon, Sarah!" the old man announced. "I'm gonna impregnate you!" Releasing her blonde hair, Albert rested his smaller body along her back and hugged her torso.

"Yes! I'm gonna cum, too! Cum inside of me again! Plant your seed inside my adulterous married pussy! Breed me, Daddy! Make me your mommy, you old bull," Sarah uttered in a moaning voice as Albert humped her from behind. The feeling of his cock throbbing inside of her made her eyelids flutter in pleasure.

With one final thrust, Albert came once more, spewing his virile seed deep inside her fertile pussy. Sarah's glazed eyes flickered as her climax tore through her body. The two moaned in pure bliss as they climaxed together in their depraved union.

-

After an unknown amount of time, Sarah and Albert stepped out of the car. The robes in which they had arrived were loosely draped upon their bodies, leaving an ungodly mess behind them. They had fucked all over every inch of Sarah's car. In the driver's seat, the front passenger seat, and the trunk. They had slathered their sweat and other bodily fluids across almost every surface of the interior.

The two debauched lovers were utterly exhausted from the amount of mating they had undertaken. Sarah sighed, knowing that she was going to have to wake up early and thoroughly clean the car. More importantly, there was every chance that Albert might have knocked her up with the amount of cum he pumped inside of her. But she was too tired to ponder that right now. Checking the time on her phone, her exhausted eyes widened with the realization that it was almost five in the morning.

Ushering Albert to the side door, she braced her hip and gave him a satisfied smile. "Hmm, that was something, wasn't it Albert? Was all that waiting worth it?" she playfully inquired, adjusting her robe over her shoulder.

Albert showed a mischievous grin and nodded. "Hehe, yes! I'm gonna sleep great tonight, that's for sure." Sarah wished she could say the same, but she had to get some major cleaning done for the sake of caution.

"Heh, that was some pretty fun role-play, don't you think?" he added. Sarah smirked and nodded abashedly. "Sex just feels so much better when you're trying to make a baby," Albert teased her provocatively.

"Hm, I agree," Sarah hummed. She had thoroughly enjoyed their pretend breeding, and she wanted to do some more of that the next time they linked up. "But I think you should get running along now. My husband will be up soon," the blonde goddess declared. Then leaning down to his ear she whispered, "My hung elderly daddy..."

Giving Albert an affectionate kiss on the lips, she playfully pushed him out of her garage and promptly closed the door behind him. The sly old man stretched his arms out into the cool early morning air before striding triumphantly back to his home...