The Old Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
361 Followers

Since their illicit coupling, Sarah had been awfully busy, which had left her with no time for a second meeting with her sly old neighbor. She had not noticed any signs of pregnancy since then, which was a relief since she had not yet found time to take a Plan B since that fateful day due to her job. Sarah had to admit, though, that she had allowed herself to get a little carried away.

Albert had messaged her several times trying to link up, but Sarah simply hadn't had the time, which put a strain on her since she was yearning for another proper fucking. She had tried masturbating to ease herself, but it hadn't done the job: she needed the real thing.

It was late at night. Sarah was lying in bed with Alex snoring loudly next to her. She had waved Albert off so many times, but now she was finally free for the next few days. Shooting him a text, she asked if he wanted to meet up tomorrow.

"Finally!" the old man texted back. "I was wondering if you were just leading me on. I've been starving for more action with you."

Sarah carefully checked to make sure Alex was still asleep, before replying, "Sorry, I was busy with work and family business."

"Fuck your responsibilities. You should be bouncing on my cock all day every day!"

"Albert, stop your whining. I'm available now, aren't I?" she quickly typed back.

"Tomorrow seems like forever from now. I can barely sleep because all I'm thinking about is you."

"Hm, I'm having trouble sleeping, too. I can't stop thinking about that big cock of yours," Sarah texted, biting her lip and squeezing her loins.

"Heh, no wonder you texted me so late," Albert replied, then began to type again. "Hey, since neither of us can sleep, why don't we just meet up now?" Sarah arched her brow.

"What? Albert, I'm not sure if that's a good idea. My husband is home!" she cautiously replied.

"Screw your husband. You owe me a good fuck! Just sneak over to my house. I have a nice comfy spot in my bed for ya," the old man responded, pulling out all the spots to try to persuade the beautiful young wife. Sarah was aroused at the idea of sneaking over to her neighbor's house to fuck, but she felt like it was too early for that and way too risky.

"I don't know..." Sarah messaged back.

"What's the matter?? Are you afraid that your husband might wake up?" Albert inquired.

Sarah glanced over at Alex again, before texting, "No, it's not that. Alex is a heavy sleeper actually. He takes sleeping pills before bed, so he won't wake up until he has to go to work again."

Albert began to type again. "Well, then why are you so worried? What's the problem?"

Sighing, Sarah typed, "It's just that it would feel weird with him lying right here. It feels kinda wrong."

"Wrong?? Do you realize what it is we are doing? You are well past feeling 'wrong'. Hell, you probably love how wrong it is since you are willing to keep this affair going," Albert reasoned. Sarah grasped his meaning. He was right; she was addicted to the depravity of their naughty relationship.

"Hm, affair?" Sarah grinned devilishly.

"Yes, isn't that what this is?"

Sarah looked over to her husband again. Sighing, she replied, "Mhm, just wanted to make sure. You old bastard, you really know how to push my buttons."

"Heh, I do, and then some," he replied suggestively. Sarah quietly chuckled to herself. "So is that a 'yes', or..." Albert continued.

Rolling her green eyes, Sarah bit her lip and texted, "Fine, meet me at the side door of my garage. I think I have a new fun place to fuck where no one can bother us." She wasn't entirely sure where she was going with this, but it was the first place that had leaped to her dirty mind.

"You got it, Sarah. I'll see you in five," Albert quickly answered.

Putting her phone down, Sarah felt her heart racing with anticipation. She gave Alex one last glance: he was still sleeping soundly, so she carefully slipped out of bed. Tying her hair into a messy bun, she stripped off her sleepwear and put on a suggestive silk robe with nothing underneath before heading downstairs.

Going into the garage, she used the flashlight on her phone to navigate her way to the side door. Unlocking it, she slowly opened it to see Albert eagerly waiting, wearing a robe as well, with some slides on his feet.

"Hey, Albert. Long time no see," Sarah greeted him.

"Hey, sexy. I've been waiting to fuck you again," he replied with a sly grin.

Sarah offered back a mischievous grin before scanning outside for any possible witnesses. "Did you close the gate behind you?" she cautiously inquired — to get to the side door to the garage, Albert needed to access a wooden gate that went into Sarah's backyard. Albert nodded his balding head. "Good, now hurry up and get in here."

Reaching out, Sarah grabbed the old man and yanked him inside the garage. Closing the door behind them and locking it, she immediately leaned down and intertwined lips with him. The two eagerly made out with each other in the darkness of the garage. The sounds of their lips smacking and sucking echoed off the walls.

"I can't see a damn thing in here. Where are we going to get down and dirty?" Albert asked as he pulled away from Sarah's lips.

"Here, follow me," she instructed him, leading the way with her flashlight. Reaching her SUV, she opened the backseat door and ushered Albert in. The old veteran gave her an amused look before climbing inside.

Following him inside, Sarah closed the door behind her and sat beside her elderly lover. The car's interior was bathed in the dim moonlight that was filtering through the small garage windows, creating a subtly romantic ambiance. The darkly tinted car windows added an extra layer of privacy to the scene.

"Em, won't your husband notice the smell after, you know..." Albert cautiously inquired.

"He has his own car. This is my car," Sarah replied. "Alex has no reason to check inside. But I'll make sure to clean up after us once we're done. " Her assurance caused Albert to relax a bit more.

Stretching his hairy old legs out, Albert was impressed by how much room there was in the backseat of her car. And the seats were big enough to allow them to lie down comfortably. It was perfect.

Undoing her robe, Sarah tossed it over into the front seat and turned to Albert. "How about we continue where we left off?" she said in a low seductive voice, grabbing his chin and directing his face toward hers.

"With pleasure!" he cheered.

Kicking his slides off, he undid the belt of his robe, tossing it about in the car. Sarah's siren-green eyes widened as she realized that, like her, he wore nothing underneath. "You dirty old man. It seems like we shared the same idea," the blonde wife giggled.

"Heh, horny minds think alike," Alber remarked.

Sarah licked her lips as she caught sight of his semi-erect cock once again. Oh, how she had missed it. Taking hold of his shoulders, she leaned down and connected her lips with his. The two pulled each other into a passionate embrace.

They tugged and groped at each other as their tongues twirled in an erotic dance. "I missed making out with you, Sarah," Albert uttered as they momentarily separated lips.

"Yeah, I missed making out with you too," Sarah replied in a low voice.

Shifting her body onto the seat, Sarah pushed Albert onto his back. She gave him a mischievous grin; she was eager to do some more nasty things with this dirty old man. "Hey, Albert," she began. He tilted his balding head. "Do you know what a 69 is?"

Albert's blue eyes lit up with excitement. "Of course I do! Are we going to do that right now?" he eagerly replied.

Chuckling, Sarah gave no response and began to reposition her body. Straddling Albert, she spun herself around until her face was above his cock, and her pussy was hovering over his face.

Albert's throat went dry at the sight of Sarah's sopping wet pussy mere inches from his face. He could smell her womanly aroma and feel her heat; her shapely body nearly concealed his smaller older one beneath her. At the same time, Sarah observed his cock quickly stiffening until he was fully erect. She salivated, wanting his big cock in her mouth again.

"I hope you remember how to eat pussy, you old dog," Sarah playfully teased.

"Heh, don't you worry about me, sweetheart, I'm gonna eat your pussy out so well!" Albert confidently replied.

Smirking, Sarah lowered herself onto the old man's face. "Ohhh," she moaned, feeling his lips make contact with her slit. Before she knew it, Albert was eagerly licking and sucking on her.

Albert loved how Sarah tasted. He hungrily gulped down her leaking womanly juices, satiating his dry throat. Gripping Albert's skinny legs, Sarah's eyelids fluttered with pleasure. Alex rarely ate out her pussy, and even when he did, he wasn't nearly as good as this old bastard.

Feeling Albert prodding his hips upward, Sarah glanced down to see his cock raging hard and throbbing profusely. "Whoops, sorry," she playfully apologized. Leaving down, she wrapped her lips around his bulbous cockhead and took him down her throat with ease. Albert let out a sigh of relief feeling his cock inside Sarah's wet mouth again.

Although a bit frantic and uncoordinated at first, Albert quickly got back into the rhythm of pussy eating. His old tongue ran up and down Sarah's pussy lips, grazing past her clit. Sarah moaned on his cock as she skillfully bobbed her head with circular motions.

The sounds of sucking, slurping, and glucking filled the interior of the car. Albert grabbed Sarah's soft ass and tugged her deeper into his mouth, eliciting a loud moan from her. The two were in total ecstasy. Albert was living his wildest dreams, while Sarah was high on the thrill of her taboo actions. Here she was, doing a 69 with her elderly neighbor in the back of her car with her husband sleeping upstairs. God, she was such a naughty perverted slut.

The feeling of his little wet tongue wriggling past her lips caused Sarah to writhe with pleasure. She sucked him even harder, signaling Albert to keep doing what he was doing. Albert groaned as this goddess of a woman slurped his cock. Digging deeper, he searched for her G-spot. From his experience, he knew that it should be somewhere near where his tongue was prodding.

After some further exploring, he pressed his tongue into a certain small area inside Sarah's wet pussy. Hearing and feeling a loud moan coming from her, Albert knew that he had indeed hit the spot. He began his assault on her special place and a river of her juices started to flow into his mouth. It was hard to focus with his nostrils full of her hypnotizing aroma and the pleasure from her skillful sucking, but he persevered.

Soon, Sarah was reaching her limit. She was forced to pop her mouth from Albert's cock to loudly moan out her carnal pleasure. "Oh fuck! Yes yes yes! Right there, Albert! Right there!" she wailed. His wet tongue assaulted her G-spot, causing her to quiver violently.

"GAH! OH MY GODDDD!" Sarah screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body. She gripped Albert's legs as she came violently. Her juices poured directly from her quaking slit into Albert's mouth. The old man groaned as his throat was flooded with her sweet cream. He frantically gulped down as much as he could so he could get a gasp of breath.

As her orgasm subsided, Sarah slowly lifted herself off of Albert's face. Sliding off the seat and onto the car floor, she kneeled next to her elderly lover and snickered as he gasped for air. His wrinkly mouth was wet and slathered with her female juices.

"Hm, you're really good at eating pussy. I guess all that experience paid off, you old pervert," Sarah chuckled with satisfaction.

"Gah... yeah it did. Your pussy is delectable, Sarah," Albert cheered, wiping his mouth with his arm.

Smiling, Sarah glanced over toward his crotch and saw his cock throbbing heavily into the air. "Hm, you still haven't gotten to cum yet. Heh, sorry, why don't I help you with that," Sarah seductively spoke into his ear. Albert's eyes widened with excitement.

The SUV's suspension creaked and the sound of muffled moans echoed throughout the dark garage. Sarah's bare feet were planted against the side window of the back seat, leaving moist imprints as Albert rutted on top of her like a wild animal. Their bodies were slick with sweat and the air was humid and steamy from their nasty fucking.

"Fuck! Sarah! Your pussy feels so good! I could fuck this forever!" Albert growled as he thrust away into the blonde's sopping pussy.

"Mhmmm, yes! You can keep fucking this pussy whenever and wherever you like, Albert! I love getting pounded by your big old cock!" Sarah moaned in a breathy voice, licking her lips as the old man gripped her tits with his bony hands. "Keep talking that shit, Albert! Go all the way! Tell me your naughtiest and nastiest fantasies!" she begged.

Grinning deviously, Albert felt his heart thumping with anticipation and primal arousal. "You are mine, Sarah! I'm gonna keep fucking you until I knock you up!" the old man grunted. He knew Sarah was skeptical about the whole subject, but he was too horny to care.

Sarah's eyes widened: she was startled and slightly amused at the direction of his naughty remarks. "Albert! Ah! I told you! Mhmm, I don't want to think about that!" she exclaimed with a moaning voice. Albert shifted his grip from her perky mammaries so that he could grasp Sarah's left leg and mount it over his shoulder.

"Augh! You say you don't want to think about it, but we're fucking raw again. And I don't plan on pulling out," Albert remarked with a smirk as he drove his cock into her needy love canal. "I think your body is trying to tell you something," he suggested.

Sarah was torn. She kicked herself for forgetting to take any precautions again. She had intended to begin taking birth control again in anticipation of this. But it wouldn't arrive from her doctor for another week, and condoms were definitely out of the picture. If they even made condoms big enough to fit Albert's monster.

"Ah! Albert! Fuck... no..." she mewled. "Just pull out, okay?" The old man grunted in annoyance.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but that ain't happening," he declared. Sarah's heart pounded in her chest. "This old man is really trying to get me pregnant!" she screamed to herself.

"Augh! Albert! This is wrong! No!" the blonde goddess objected, but the reality was that the pleasure from his cock was overwhelming her token resistance.

"Augh! Come on, Sarah. Why don't you just indulge me? I know you don't want to get pregnant. You can just take another contraceptive. So what's the big deal?" Albert reasoned. "Let's just give in to our natural desires. What do you young folk call it nowadays? Role play? Yeah, that," he groaned with pleasure as he rhythmically thrust his hips.

Sarah contemplated his reasoning. She could always take a Plan B. Furthermore, it was almost time for her period, which provided a measure of extra safety. She unknowingly bit her lip as the idea of getting knocked up by Albert took over her horny mind. The wrongness of it was... undeniably arousing. And this role-play he was offering could serve as an avenue to release her carnal desires.

"Hmm... do you wanna knock up your hot neighbor?" Sarah spoke, offering an excited smile. Albert's old eyes widened to realize that she was cooperating in their role-play.

"Augh! You're damn right I want to knock you up," Albert moaned as he hugged her long leg with a vice grip and intensified his fucking. A mischievous laugh escaped Sarah's lips.

"What will my husband think of his elderly neighbor getting his wife pregnant with his baby?" she playfully cooed. She moaned loudly in rhythm with his thrusting. Albert was thoroughly enjoying how much she was immersing herself in the role-play.

"Heh, he wouldn't think anything because he would never know! This will be our naughty secret." Sarah grinned devilishly at his taboo words.

"Hmm, and are you okay with being a father at such an old age??" she continued, her stomach fluttering with excited arousal.

"GAH! YES!" He slammed his cock deep inside of Sarah as he gripped her long leg. "I don't care how old I am! A woman like you deserves to be impregnated. I'm surprised you haven't had a kid yet."

"Alex wants some, and we've been trying. Well, trying would be an understatement since we hardly have sex due to him being at work all the time," Sarah replied in a breathy voice. "Hm, but I certainly won't mind it if you assumed the responsibility of breeding my married pussy. If my husband won't do the job, someone needs to get busy."

Albert grinned and his faded blue eyes glinted with primal hunger. "I'm gonna breed you over and over again! You're going to have my babies!"

Sarah's green eyes rolled back into their sockets as the pistoning of Albert's hips intensified. His big cock repeatedly slammed against her cervix. She began to imagine what it would be like having this old man's kids. She pondered the possible features of what a hypothetical kid between them would look like. Would a baby look like its elderly father? Or would a baby take after its mother? As for Alex, Sarah was confident that he wouldn't even bat an eye.

Releasing her leg, Albert leaned down and shoved his face between her soft breasts. Sarah's legs sexily hung in the air as the old veteran pounded away at her pussy, fully committed to the fantasy of breeding his fertile young neighbor. Sarah tilted her attention down to the balding man as he eagerly sucked and licked her breasts. She bit her lip, wondering how she had gone from totally despising this old bastard, to fucking him like they were wild animals in heat.

"Mhhmm, yes! Albert! Fuck me harder, stud!" she wailed. Their breaths were hot and steamy, adding to the humidity of the air.

Reaching down, Sarah grabbed Albert's small naked ass and assisted him with his thrusting. She kneaded and groped his bony cheeks, causing him to moan into her tits. The sounds of their heavy breathing and the wet squelching of their sexes filled the car.

His cock slid in and out of Sarah's pussy with ease. With every thrust, she was driven deeper and deeper into ecstasy. His big juicy cock struck every sweet spot in her pussy, jolting her body with heavy waves of pleasure. The feeling of his heavy sack slapping against her ass only added to her carnal lust.

"Augh, Sarah, I'm gonna cum soon!" Albert announced. Sarah bit her lip and firmly wrapped her legs around the old man's small waist, ensuring that he had no way to pull out. Not that he wanted to anyway.

"Yeah? Do it. Knock me up, Albert. Dump a baby in my belly. I want it. Plant your seed in my fertile pussy!" Sarah begged. Albert's heart pounded, and his male instinct to breed went into overdrive. She knew that doing this again was ridiculously risky, but she didn't care. She was learning that sex felt so much better when she was trying to make a baby.

Scooting himself up onto Sarah's taller and shapelier body, Albert crouched onto the seat and folded her into a mating press. He repeatedly drove his cock deep, edging ever closer to insemination. The two howled out their carnal moans of desire as they rutted away.

"Gah! Get knocked up, bitch!" Albert roared. Planting his cock balls deep, he unleashed his virile old seed into Sarah's fertile young uterus. The feeling of his warmth flooding her pussy ushered her into an orgasm of her own, causing her walls to milk his shaft as they eagerly sought to pull a baby from Albert's old cock.

The unlikely lovers moaned in ecstasy as they participated in the most primal of unions. Leaning down to Sarah's face, Albert locked lips with her and tantalized her tongue into a mutual tango.

Shooting the last of his load, Albert collapsed onto Sarah. The two had to pause their deep kissing long enough to gasp desperately for air. "Ah, I can't wait for you to get knocked up," Albert uttered.

Joko44
Joko44
361 Followers