The Old Schoolhouse - The Next Week

Story Info
What happens the next week with his teacher.
3.1k words
4.62
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JedJoe50
JedJoe50
12 Followers

If you didn't read the first part, it is a story about my first time, with a teacher, Ms. G. It ends with Ms. G and me agreeing to see each other next week and parting ways. There is also another part to this story, an email from Ms. G where she tells me her side of the story. I'd love to hear comments about all 3 of these stories if you have the time.

By the time I got home, I was horny again from thinking about everything that had just happened. I ran to the bathroom and masturbated furiously to the images floating in my head of Ms. G's bosom, her mouth surrounding my cock, her tongue flicking my nipples, and especially her juices glistening on my shaft as I was fucking her.

After I came, I started beating myself up. Why did I agree to seeing her next week, why not tomorrow? Why not this weekend? But as I thought about those questions, I started seeing this from her perspective; what if this was the only time she could safely get away from her routine and see me? What if I got her in trouble? Then I wondered why she wanted to be with me in the first place. I was a mess. I needed to talk to someone about all of this.

Of course, I could never talk to my parents or my priest because they would probably want to get Ms. G in trouble. I loved my male friends, but I doubted any of them would have been able to act normally or keep this to themselves if I shared with them. Who could I trust to help me figure out what to do?

Shannon. I knew she could handle hearing about this without feeling the need to tell on Ms. G. I also knew she could keep secrets without giving any clue that she knew something. My only issue was that I also wanted to have sex with Shannon. If I told her I was having sex with someone else, would she hate me? Or would she get jealous? Perhaps she might try to "steal" me away from Ms. G, that would be perfect! I decided to talk to Shannon.

I knew I needed a situation where we could talk without time pressure or fear of interruption. Because of our work schedules and locations, this would be tough. I talked to her on Friday between classes, telling her I really needed her advice about something super important, couldn't talk to anyone else, and could she spend her 30-minute break with me on Sunday? She worked at the mall, 20 miles from where I worked and lived, but I swapped shifts at my job so I could make this work. She agreed.

We met in the food court, and I almost immediately got cold feet. I was wearing ratty jeans and an old flannel shirt, while she was in a sharp-looking black skirt with a peach blouse, hose, and heels, very beautiful. What was I thinking, sharing this with her? But I just steeled myself for the worse and launched into it.

"You won't believe the trouble I've gotten myself into now." "Oh God Joe, what did you do this time?" She was smiling, because she was used to my past adventures and usually laughed out loud at some of the insane situations I got into.

I shook my head a bit, like I was shaking out cobwebs, and admitted to her how great she looked. "Damn Shannon, you really are beautiful. I'm not sure I can focus on this with you all dressed up and pretty looking."

"Quit stalling Joe, what did you do?" She was still smiling, perhaps even more so now that I'd told her how pretty she was.

I launched into the story of me and Ms. G. I twisted it a bit to make it sound like Ms. G approached me before the day she gave the class that personality inventory, and made it sound like the personality inventory questions spooked me a bit but also made me curious about her intentions.

Shannon mostly said "nuh -uh" over and over again. She mixed in a few "no ways" as well. She was skeptical of the entire story. When I told her she could come and see for herself on Wednesday, she paused for a bit, probably shocked that I was willing to prove this wasn't a bluff. She also had dropped her smile and looked kind of stunned. After a few seconds of silence that felt like an hour to me, she finally just looked at me and said, "This is a lot to take in, I need to think about all of this."

Her break was nearly over, so I walked her back to the department store where she worked, thanked her for listening, and then headed home. For the young readers out there, back in the 80s when this was taking place, there were no cell phones, only a single phone in most people's homes, attached to a line and in a public place. I was waiting for Shannon to call that Sunday night, but she never did. Probably for the best given how impossible it was to talk privately when the parents were always nearby.

The next day at school, she looked like herself again, smiling, saying cynical things under her breath. She also was enjoying the fact I was waiting for her to address the elephant in the room, so to speak. As we were leaving Ms. G's class, she even dropped a bomb as we passed Ms. G's desk - "I enjoyed our lunch date yesterday. Next time don't stick me with the bill, you big dummy".

We were outside the classroom now, out of Ms. G's range, and I said, "Fine with me, when is next time?" "Wednesday, of course. I want to see this with my own eyes!" She was smiling so I went with a playful tone as I tried to act big and powerful. "Oh, you better be ready for a show."

For the next two days she would tease me about performance anxiety, premature ejaculation, and other terrible things for a man to think about before sex. I teased back about young ladies being scared the first time they got exposed to grown up things and hoping she didn't scream or cry on Wednesday. But deep down inside, I was ON FIRE. I was going to meet Ms. G again, and Shannon was going to watch.

At night I thought about the situation over and over, and by Wednesday I knew how I wanted this to go. I was not going to let Ms. G guide me into the back seat of her car - I wanted to be out in the open, and both of us completely naked. I wanted Shannon to get a real show!

After school on Wednesday, Shannon rode home with me on my motorcycle. This was the first time we'd ever gone anywhere together, and I felt kind of weird about the situation. She looked so great with her tight jeans, simple t-shirt, and long blonde hair flowing out from under the helmet.

I went straight to the old schoolhouse down the main highway. I drove my bike past the special parking spot and hid it off the side of the trail. Shannon got off the bike, removed her helmet, and shook out her long hair. I wanted to attack her right then and there, grab her in my arms, kiss her lips, rip off her clothes. But I didn't. I laughed a nervous laugh, then resorted back to my fake bravado. "Let's get you a good seat for the best show in town."

She had lost all visual evidence of her normal cynical self. In fact, I think she looked almost fragile. I took one of her hands and said "follow me" as I led her through the woods to a spot less than 100 feet from the parking spot, but with several thick bushes in between to make her impossible to see. I told her I'd be out in the parking lot waiting for Ms. G and that we'd be back here in 20 minutes or so. She simply nodded and said "I can't believe this is real. You really are sleeping with Ms. G?" "No, not really, this was an elaborate ploy on my part to get you alone out here in the woods". And then I left her there and went to wait for Ms. G

Ms. G was early today, and ready. I met her close to the entrance, jumped into her car, and casually put my hand on her thigh as I kissed her hello. She drove back to our spot, nose in as I had hoped. When we got out of the car, I walked toward the front hood, and she smiled and joined me. We met right in the center of the front, in a perfect spot for Shannon to see. She pulled me into her and started kissing me. I was like putty in her embrace.

She was already breathing heavily when we broke from that first kiss. She grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt, and I obediently held my hands up to make it easy for her to pull my shirt up over my head. She then kissed me again. Knowing Shannon was watching, I was especially compliant, letting Ms. G really be the aggressor. Ms. G pulled my head lower, so she could kiss her way over to my ears. "I've been thinking about this all week" she whispered as she blew gently into my ear. I got goosebumps everywhere, and my nipples got hard. She was tweaking one of them while licking my cheek and my chin. She nibbled on my neck. I leaned back onto the hood and enjoyed the attention. This was SOOOO much better than being in the back seat.

I noticed again how great she smelled and kicked myself for still not having any cologne. When she lowered herself to her knees, I began trying to see Shannon. Ms. G was licking and nibbling on my stomach now, and my goosebumps felt like they were going to explode. I stared as hard as I could to the spot where I knew Shannon was hiding, but there were too many bushes for me to see her...until she moved! She was still there. That thought was almost the final straw for me. I was now so aroused I thought I'd cum before even being touched.

Ms. G unzipped my pants and pulled them and my underwear down in a single movement. My cock was free and extremely hard. I am an average size man, but I felt like I was a foot long at that moment the excitement was so intense. I stepped out of my pants and deck shoes at the same time, and was now completely naked, leaning on the hood of Ms. G's car, with Ms. G on her knees in front of me softly stroking my cock.

I looked down at her and almost came when I saw her look up at me as she took me into her mouth. Locking eyes with her while she slowly took my entire cock into her mouth felt so intimate. I gently stroked the back of her head with one hand while using the other to help keep me propped up. She closed her eyes and started licking and kissing under my balls, then up my shaft, back down to the root, around to the other side, then back up to the tip. This was even more amazing than last week, and I could see everything.

I realized Shannon couldn't really see anything at this angle, but I couldn't do anything about that in this position. I decided I had to fix this problem, so I pressed both of Ms. G's shoulders with my hands and indicated I wanted her to stand up. "I want to see you" I said when she got to her feet. I undressed her the same way she undressed me, kissing while removing her blouse, her bra, and then her skirt and panties. I gently brushed the backs of my fingers against her clit and lips as I lowered her panties, and she was wet already.

When she was naked, I stood back up, backed up to the hood of the car, but not in the center this time, closer to the edge, and the laid down on my back. "Oh my God, you look so good laying on my car like that. I should have brought my camera!" I laughed but also drew a line in the sand "Oh no, no pictures!" She moved around to the side of the car, so if Shannon was still watching she now had a clear view of me laying naked on the hood of the car. Ms. G leaned over and started sucking one of my nipples again.

The harder she sucked the better it felt, and I moaned to let her know. She nibbled up to my neck and sucked again. I was sure this would leave a hickey but moaned louder anyway. She licked and kissed her way back down my stomach but stayed over on the side of the car. Her left hand was now stroking my cock.

Finally, after teasing me again, she returned to sucking me. I enjoyed this much more than last week, especially being stretched out and completely naked instead of crammed into the back seat of her car. I also enjoyed NOT cumming immediately.

In fact, I stopped her before cumming this time, and said "I've been thinking about this all week too. I want to really see you today." And then I got off the hood, grabbed her, and guided her up, and laid her down just like I had been a few moments before.

Now it was my turn to tease her. Seeing her completely naked was too much for my libido. I couldn't be as patient as her. I immediately started sucking her nipples. I was standing on the side of the car as well, so now Shannon could see Ms. G spread out on the hood of her car. I was sucking and nibbling with my mouth and using both hands to hold her breast up to me. Then I lowered my left hand down and spread her legs, while my right hand started tweaking her other nipple.

I timed my next move perfectly, moving my mouth to her right nipple, my right hand back to her left nipple, and two fingers of my left hand into her, all at the same time. She gasped and exhaled loudly. I then started gently rubbing her clit while continuing to lose my mind licking and sucking her nipples. I brought my hands back up to her breasts and pushed them together so I could try and take both nipples into my mouth at the same time. I was basically almost completely lost in lust. Finally, I moved around to the front of the car, knelt on the ground, and started licking her beautiful pussy.

She was completely soaked, and I was loving the feel of her juices on my face. I intentionally started licking the crease where her legs met her torso just so I could rub my cheeks on her pussy and cover them in her wetness. Then I'd go back and tease her clit. Then I'd take her clit into my mouth and suck it with strong pressure. Then I'd stop, right before she was about to cum. I was really teasing her now.

Finally, I stopped licking her, stood up, and said "I want you to turn around." She slid off the front of the car, turned around, and presented her beautiful ass to me. This was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen, movie or real life. "Now I wish I had a camera!" She laughed and said, "Oh no, no pictures."

I stepped up behind her, pressed forward, and slid right into her. I grabbed her hips and lost control. It was almost like I had blacked out. I would pound her mercilessly for as long as my lungs could take it, then slow down to get my breath back. Her moans matched my tempo, louder as I sped up, less loudly as I slowed down.

I knew the next time I sped up I would not be able to stop before cumming. I wanted her to cum as well. "Stroke your clit" I told her and backed up just a bit to give her room. She reached down, and started rubbing herself as I sped back up. I started moaning and growling as I went faster and faster. She rubbed faster and faster, matching my moans with her own. When I came, I let out a loud "AHHHHHH", slammed deep into her one last time, and then stayed deep inside her, grinding my hips side to side a bit to help empty myself into her. I don't know if it was real or fake, but she sounded like she was climaxing with me.

I had completely forgotten about Shannon or "the show", but after cumming I was actually in a hurry to get back to her. I pulled out of Ms. G and turned her around to kiss her. This kiss was gentle, slow, and very comforting. I told Ms. G "I can't stay any longer today, my mom is expecting me soon, but I wish I could." She nodded and told me "You better not upset your mom".

We gathered our clothes, dressed, and then kissed again. I told her how great she had looked posed on the hood of her car and teased her that I'd really like to do this in a proper bed one day. She laughed at my banter and left me with a "we'll have to see about that" as she pulled forward and slowly drove towards the main highway and away from our spot.

By now it had been at least 10 minutes since "the show" had ended, so I was really nervous about what was going to happen when I got back to the motorcycle and saw Shannon. As soon as Ms. G was out of sight, I started walking as fast as I could back to my bike.

Imagine my surprise when I got there: Shannon was completely naked, posed on the bike, and when she saw me, she smiled and said, "you better hurry up and get naked!"

JedJoe50
JedJoe50
12 Followers