The Old, The Fat, The Ugly by Nat

Story Info
My beginnings with strangers.
1.1k words
3.93
12.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the request of my husband I have just written this true story. I was barely 20 and we weren't married yet.

Here is the story :

At the instigation of my husband, I started to dress more and more sexy. My skirts were getting shorter and shorter and my blouses more and more transparent. I am quite tall and thin. So that night I was in a black mini skirt that hid nothing of my long legs.

he had ushered me into a rather dirty bar, in a not reassuring part of town.

He made me sit at the bar. There were practically only men. Most were my father's or even my grandfather's age. He smiled at them as if he wanted them to come and join us. I was uncomfortable in front of all these perverted looks on me.

Suddenly a voice behind me made me jump a man in his fifties. He was bald, paunchy and borderline obese.

Without any manner and without delicacy, he began to compliment me on my outfit and my physique. A young woman like me shouldn't be here, he said. And my future husband added, no she likes this kind of place and meeting new people.

Why is he doing this?

I was embarrassed.

My neckline was quite plunging, exposing a good part of my chest, and the bench where I was sitting made my little skirt go up quite high on my thighs.

The man offered us another drink and when I refused, my boyfriend insisted that I accept.

Although past time The bar was still full, mostly men. The fat guy started asking me indiscreet questions. My boyfriend was laughing at the man's indiscretions.

At the same time, I felt a hand land on my shoulder and caress it. It was that fat, repulsive men. 2 other men had approached us to participate in the conservation. One was very old probably over 65.

The other must have also been in his fifties but he was very ugly. When he laughed you could see those rotten teeth and he was missing one in the front. These men formed a very tight circle, preventing the other people in the bar from seeing me. Without warning, the big one who stood in front of me came to press his knee between mine, pushing insistently to make me open my thighs. I tried to resist but my boyfriend smiled at me as if to say leave it to yourself. One of his associates of the one who was trying to spread my knees came to his aid, the old man, putting a hand inside my knees to spread them slightly, just to give the other time to introduce his leg to keep me slightly torn. At this moment with my legs apart and my mini skirt they could see my little white panties that perfectly fit my lower abdomen.

The big one put a hand on my thigh and started stroking it. I was completely paralyzed with fear doing it with my boyfriend's approval. I couldn't do anything but look this fat, sweaty man in the eye and feel him creep dangerously up my thigh. The ugly one placed his hand on my arm, stroking it up and down, brushing my breast in the process. The hand on my thigh continued to progress and the fingers of the big came to brush against the fabric of my panties.

I felt my legs start to shake and the men were delighted to see me in this state. I felt fingers go under my arm and slip inside my blouse to venture up to my nipple which the ugly began to pinch strongly, calling me a bitch and telling that women are all whores.

The big guy in front of me advanced his other leg to keep my thighs open more widely. Then the hands became more adventurous, to feel fingers sliding under my panties. My two captors of my sex groped me for a while, until one of them penetrated me without delicacy with two fingers, burying them up to his knuckles, while the other was relentless on my clitoris, rubbing it roughly and having fun pinching it between her two fingers. The ugly had taken possession of my breasts. I began to be noisy under the effect of these caresses. My boyfriend tells me it's good Nat that's how I love you.

How can he offer me to complete strangers who are my father's age. The ugly tells me you are getting too noisy it could end badly if all these men realize the situation and come join us.

I was panicked.

But don't worry I have the solution by smiling broadly letting me see these teeth in perdition.

I felt a hand on my neck it was that of the ugly. Oh no, I saw him approach me, bend down and approach his face to mine. He was even uglier.

His teeth, his wrinkles, his beard

...

The pressure of the fingers in my pussy made me open my mouth to let out a cry. He immediately took the opportunity to put his lips on mine. I felt his tongue enter my mouth. Yuck his breath disgust me and he didn't know how to kiss. It's like he's exhaling into my mouth. A mixture of tobacco, alcohol and an indescribable smell

No sooner had he let go of my mouth than he squeezed my neck for me to open my mouth again and kiss me or rather exhale his bad breath into my mouth.

Meanwhile the others continued to penetrate my pussy with their fingers.

How was it going to end. I could not any more.

Fortunately my boyfriend intervened, gentlemen it's time we have to go.

They were disappointed trying to negotiate to go further. One even offered to go home to end the evening. Luckily my boyfriend pulled me out of this place.

I was stunned the whole way back.

As soon as I got home my boyfriend jumped on me to make love to me.

He asked me to remember every moment of this session. Wondering what I had felt, if I felt humiliated.

If I had been scared, if it was really disgusting to be kissed by such an ugly guy...

There is still a lot to tell.

If you liked this true story let me know in the comments. I could post more.

As this story is true do not hesitate to ask me questions if you wish to have details on a part of the story.

To your comments.