The Old War and The Society

Story Info
Fantasy world that is filled with sexual fun.
720 words
2.79
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old war was a spiritual conflict that started eons ago between alien life forms. The battle raged on for a millennia, and the death toll was in trillions. Eventually the alien race that's above us on the evolution Spectrum decided to take our alien souls and put them in human bodies and created earth as a safe haven for alien life forms.

It was through spirituality and sexuality that we connected to the force and the divine. It is our responsibility to study, and understand the force. The female body was designed as a perfect vehicle for force channeling, making it necessary to be worshiped in the new age. All men had to worship their lovers body parts, every part of the female body was sexualized. In addition, every life form on earth was given a color that signify which alien race or culture, they belong to. They were many races among degrees, Reptilians, and many others, and visited earth.

Earth served as a farm for lifeforms since finding a planet that was able to sustain life was rare in the universe, so our planet was chosen as a farm land for alien experimentation. The colors meant that each person was genetically optimized to serve a purpose. Some women who were labeled pink for example, are to be breed non stop till their eggs ran out. Their sole purpose was to get fucked and to reproduce.

color assignments were taken seriously. Because the quickest way to advance yourself is to dedicate yourself to your job. As they advanced the color of their eyes changed.

The color society was made of a hybrids of alien and humanoid lifeforms. Their whole purpose was taking over humanity, because they had supernatural abilities like telepathy, teleportation, and many more they were the final advancement in the humanoid species. Yet it was through sex and spirituality that they unlocked their truest potential.

The Aliens had laser technology, in which they printed messages on surfaces that only the chosen can see. These marks can be seen all across the globe and ancient monuments, like the great pyramids of Giza etc...

The different colors and special meanings that were divine in nature, that is why you see saints coded with different colors. It is one of the secrets that the vatican is hiding.

Ass worship was introduced as a main method of prayer and men feasted on the rear ends of their women. They would slurp their pussy juices with so much eagerness that it created a negative pressure inside the pussies of the women. Most men also acted as human seats for their women, where the women would spread their ass cheeks apart and sit on the man's face while he feasted on her asshole and pussy.

Sex was also introduced as the main way to connect with the divine and people occupied most of their free time having sex. The society invented a medication that eradicated all STDs. People went to the local libraries where rooms were set up in order to have sex in them. The rooms were set up to have a tantric massage and many more methods of relaxation in them. Organized religion was banned and the force was the concept that replaced world religions. It was figured out that saints where aliens who were also color coded.

Women were kept on a fixed diet and hormones that made their asses and breasts perky and full. Breastfeeding was the main way that the society fed itself, the women were expected to be lactating for as long as possible. In the streets there were lactation booths in which a women who is lactating can choose to sit for few hours and any passer by who was hungry can go in to eat.

Anal sex was also heavily encouraged since it meant that women get in touch with all parts of their bodies. Women were expected to wear a butt plug at all times if not being anally penetrated by someone.

Old religions that worshipped prophets were a closed community that had no idea what was really going on. They were sheep that needed to be led by someone since they lacked the understanding of how the world got to be. The Society was a matriarchy which worshipped women and considered them divine.