The Older Neighbor Pt. 03

Story Info
Young guy worships his dominant neighbor's body.
2.2k words
4.31
15.8k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
394 Followers

The next morning, Daniel woke up feeling tired. He couldn't believe John had fucked him in the ass, so hard and so well. He wondered if John had fucked any other guy before.

Daniel spread his ass cheeks in front of the mirror and inspected his hole. It felt a little sore, and his pucker was slightly loose - but that was expected, considering John's size and strength. His hole looked sad and empty. He twitched it and hoped it would go back to normal. He took a shower, and then checked his phone to see if there were any messages from John.

John: I enjoyed last night. You took it like a champ.

Daniel: Thank you, sir. It felt great.

John: You are welcome.

Daniel: You fuck like a god.

John left his message on read. Daniel felt sad as he drove to work. The morning wind hit his face, and he suddenly started to cry. He didn't know why. He felt great pleasure serving John, but it was degrading at the same time. His ass hurt a little from all the hard pounding, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to use the dog tail again. He felt broken.

Daniel spent the whole day thinking about the situation he got himself into, the weeks of submission and servitude, and the little humiliations. His body was tired from all the work. He thought about John's big, hairy arms and his beer belly, his huge legs, his manly feet and his fat cock. The memory of John's big foot stepping on his head as John fucked him was intensely arousing. He went to the office's restroom and masturbated.

It was a warm sunset when Daniel arrived from work. He took a quick shower and started his submissive routine. John hadn't still arrived, so he decided to vacuum the floor and collect dirty items of clothing. He found a pair of large, dirty socks. John was at least a size thirteen, while Daniel was a size ten. He felt a strange urge and pressed one sock against his face, deeply inhaling John's alpha scent. He moved to an old polo shirt that looked larger than all his shirts. The size difference turned him on. He placed his nose on the armpit area and inhaled. It had a nice musk of male pheromones.

"What are you doing?" said a deep voice. It was John on the doorway, wearing a dark t-shirt and cargo shorts. He had a dirty smirk on his face.

"You scared me," said Daniel. His heart had skipped a beat.

"Are you sniffing my shirt?" asked John.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry."

John cackled.

"It's okay. Are you having fun with my pit stink?"

"Y-yes, sir. They smell great," stuttered Daniel.

"So you like the smell of a real man, yeah? Something you don't have?" provoked John, getting closer to Daniel. His body seemed to move in slow motion.

"I like how much bigger you are than me," confessed Daniel.

"Do I make you feel inferior?" said John, getting really close to Daniel's face.

"You make me feel like a boy," replied Daniel.

"That's exactly what you are," John laughed. "You know it. I know it. There's only one man in the room right now. Right, Danny?"

"Yes, sir."

"Who's the man, Danny?"

"You are, sir. You are a god."

"Damn right I am. I'm bigger than you in every way, gay boy. How does that make you feel?"

"Humiliated, sir."

"Good. Are you hard, too?

"Yes."

"Wow, what a fag," mocked John, with an evil grin. "Here, sniff the real thing," he said, raising his arm.

Daniel saw that the shirt had a sweat stain, from a hot day of work. John grabbed his head and pulled his face against it. Daniel took a few whiffs and sensed a warm musk of alpha pit. His eyes rolled back as he inhaled deeper. John cackled.

"How's that?" the man asked.

"It's great, sir," mumbled Daniel.

"You're a slut," said John. "Here, try the other one."

Daniel inhaled the other armpit with passion, and it felt even sweatier. It was a manly smell, mixed with a hint of deodorant. It wasn't bad at all. Daniel's dick pulsed in his pants.

"Take in the smell of the man who owns you," provoked John.

"Thank you," replied Daniel, pathetically.

"Who owns your ass?" John suddenly grabbed his head and stared at him.

"You, sir. It still h-hurts a little," confessed Daniel.

"That's priceless," John laughed on his face. "Is it loose, too?"

"Yes, sir, a little. Thank you."

John continued laughing cruelly.

"You're welcome," he said, catching his breath. "Let's wait until it heals, before I use it again. I like it tight."

Daniel stared at John like an idiot, not knowing how to respond. He felt so humiliated and so horny at the same time. John's body language was so confident and masculine, and Daniel felt intoxicated around him.

John suddenly released him and took off his shirt. His large, muscular torso inundated Daniel's sight. His big pecs were hairy, as well as his beer belly, and they had a reddish tone and a hint of sweat. His broad shoulders and large, veined arms stood like pillars on each side. He raised his arm again and exposed a thick bush of armpit hair that spread upwards and downwards. Daniel planted his nose right in the middle and inhaled deeply. The heavy hit of alpha pheromones made him slightly dizzy.

John grabbed the back of his head and strongly scrubbed his face on it.

"Take it all in, buddy," commanded John. "Stick out your tongue."

Daniel wasn't ready for that order. He took a second to obey. He realized he had no choice, and it didn't matter at that point. He tasted alpha pit for the first time. He lapped his tongue over the hairs several times. Then, John moved the other armpit to his face and he repeated the process.

"That's hilarious. I can't believe you're doing this," said John. "You're too easy, Danny... and now it's time for my fucking foot massage."

Daniel followed John to the living room, where the man sat down and turned on the TV.

"Bring me a sandwich and a beer first."

Daniel went to the kitchen and carefully prepared John's favorite sandwich and grabbed a can of John's favorite beer. His mind felt warm and empty.

"Thanks," said John. "Now take care of my big dogs."

Daniel sat on the floor and John raised his hairy legs in cargo shorts and landed his shoes on Daniel's lap. Daniel quickly took the shoes off and felt the smell of warm feet, as John wiggled his toes.

"They smell sweaty today, sir," said Daniel.

"Get a good whiff," replied John, planting his right foot on Daniel's face.

Daniel hesitated, but he had sniffed John's feet before, so he complied.

"Now kiss every inch," ordered John.

John slowly took off the sock while Daniel kissed his sole inch by inch. Daniel quickly got to work on the right foot, massaging the massive soles, which were red and hot, and slightly damp. The smell was not that bad. It was manly.

"Suck my big toe, bitch boy," ordered John, with an evil grin.

Daniel promptly obeyed, bobbing on the big toe like a hungry animal.

"Suck it like a big dick," said John. "Yeah, slurp it! Worship my big toe."

Daniel kept sucking on it for a few minutes, sliding his tongue between the toes a few times. Then, he lapped his tongue all over that massive sole, sucking some of the sock lint, and kept massaging the hard areas around the heel and the ball.

John's foot was so big and manly, it covered Daniel's entire face. It was quite overwhelming, worshiping his huge feet and seeing his juicy, hairy, nicely tanned legs.

John raised his other foot and again took off the sock on Daniel's face, allowing Daniel to really see the spectacle in high definition: the texture of his red sole, the wrinkles, the sweat and the sock lint, the arched, meaty shape of his foot, and the long toes. Daniel lost control and kissed that foot desperately, observing how the top was covered with a layer of hair.

"Thank you, sir. Thank you, sir," chanted Daniel, and John laughed at him.

"How's that taste, fag? How's that fucking taste?"

"Like real man, sir" replied Daniel.

"Damn right, butt boy. Open your mouth."

Daniel opened his mouth wide and John shoved a third of his foot inside, making him choke. The man started fucking his face with it. Daniel gagged and choked more.

"Grab the heel and go deeper," ordered John.

Daniel obeyed and started to fuck his own face with John's alpha foot. His eyes rolled back and he made stupid gagging sounds, as John's toes hit his throat.

John took it out of his mouth and brought the other foot to his face and slapped him repeatedly with it.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes, sir."

"Harder?"

"Yes, please."

John gave a nice foot slapping to Daniel's face until his cheeks were red. Then, Daniel sucked and worshiped the foot that beat him, sucking and slurping like a pup. He looked up and saw John's dirty smile on his bearded face and the way the man sat on the couch so comfortably and manly, while Daniel humiliated himself to feed his ego. A tear left his eyes as he stared at John's face and the man smirked.

"Fag tears, fuck yes," whispered John, taking his hard cock out of his shorts and slapping his hairy belly with it. "Here, buddy. Massage my cock."

Daniel got on all fours in front of that fat, hairy cock. John's balls were full and relaxed. The man beat his face with his hard prick and the sound echoed in the room. Daniel took the cock slapping and planted his nose on John's hot balls, taking good whiffs of that masculine scent. The man kept slapping his cheeks with his heavy prick, owning his face with it.

"Suck," he ordered, and Daniel opened his mouth.

Daniel used his deep throat abilities to swallow the cock with ease, taking good care of the veined shaft with his wet lips and undulating tongue, while watching his teeth. He relaxed his throat and let that fat schlong slide in and out of his mouth, but he gagged in surprise when John lifted his heavy legs and placed them over his shoulders, landing their weight on his back.

Daniel was now engulfed by those juicy thighs, lost in the hair and the alpha musk emanating from them. John used his powerful body to lift his hips and fuck Daniel's mouth quickly, as he crossed his ankles on Daniel's back and locked him in place for a heavy throat fuck. All you could hear was the sound of throat pounding.

The sounds of mouth banging and the image of John's powerful torso in full movement merged in a haze of pleasure and suffering in Daniel's mind. When the man finally came hard in the back of his throat, Daniel also ejaculated inside his pants. Then, he suddenly reflected on the situation he was in. His back hurt, his knees and hands hurt and his jaw felt outstretched. He swallowed the load and asked John if he could go to his house.

"Sure, go to sleep. Good job, Danny," said John, calmly.

Daniel took a hot shower and lay in bed. He wasn't able to sleep for a while. He was happy to serve John sexually, but all the house chores were draining his energy and making him feel tired at work. He didn't know how long he could continue to serve John.

An entire week went by. Daniel pushed his own limits and continued to cook and clean for John, and to give him foot massages and blowjobs every evening. John was getting more and more rough with Daniel's throat, really taking advantage of his dick sucking talents, but Daniel felt more and more tired of so much work. He finally decided to tell John about how he felt. It was late at night, when he talked about his fatigue, inside John's living room.

"You've been a good boy, Daniel" said John, "but if that's interfering with your daily life, it's time for a break. You should rest."

"Thank you, sir. I hope I can still serve you somehow," said Daniel, tearing up a bit.

"You can wash my car once in a while," John smiled.

"Gladly, sir," Daniel felt a warm sensation of excitement. "Thank you. Well, I should go."

"Good night, Daniel," said John, and he approached Daniel and got really close to his face. Daniel felt his hot breath. "Don't forget who owns you."

"I will never forget, sir."

"Then open your mouth."

Daniel obeyed. John spat a hot wad of saliva into his mouth. Daniel swallowed it.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, sir."

Daniel went to his house and locked the door. He took a deep breath, and sat on the couch, reflecting about things. Serving John was exciting, but being humiliated was something else. He needed some time to think about life, and to overcome the darkness in his mind.

toughfire
toughfire
394 Followers