The Older Neighbor Pt. 05

Story Info
Young guy is completely owned by his neighbor.
3.1k words
4.51
16.1k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
395 Followers

Author's Note: This part has been rewritten.

Daniel was shaking as he prepared John's sandwich. His legs felt weak and his naked body was cold. His chest was wet, and warm semen oozed out of his butt. He tried to prepare the best meal for John, carefully placing the right amount of cheese above the ham, and making orange juice with ice.

"Thanks, Danny," said John, when Daniel walked into the living room. The man sat comfortably on the couch; his thick, long legs spread wide, and his succulent, hairy torso glistening with sweat. "Take a shower and go to the basement."

The warm water flowed over his used body, washing away some of the shame and relaxing his muscles. His smooth skin felt delicate and sensitive, and he could see red marks in certain areas, especially over his spanked butt cheeks. His nipples were hard and he shivered when he touched them with soap.

He walked down the narrow stairs to the basement and was surprised by a warm light and an old bed, surrounded by old house items and large boxes filled with construction tools. It was almost cozy.

"Get comfortable in your new room," said John, walking down the stairs all of a sudden. He carried a white pillow. "It's not fancy, but the bed is comfortable. A little squeaky, from fucking too hard, I guess. Take fresh sheets and a blanket from my room. This pillow is yours. Let me warm it up for you," John held the pillow against his flaccid cock and balls and rubbed them all over it.

"What do you say?" asked John, throwing the pillow on the bed.

"Thank you, sir," replied Daniel.

"Tomorrow I expect you to wake up early and prepare our breakfast. And when you come back from work, I want you on all fours in the living room, dog tail on, waiting to be my footstool. And you better offer me something to eat."

"I understand, sir."

"Good boy," John slapped Daniel's face gently. "Well, good night, dummy."

The first night was tough and Daniel didn't sleep well. The bed was comfortable enough, but the room felt too quiet and dark. He couldn't shake the feeling of being inside a horror movie. At the same time, thinking about John sleeping in his room, all comfortable and well-served, made him feel strangely aroused.

He woke up around five and did exactly what John had told him to do. He tried to serve his owner eagerly, making sure the man of the house was pleased. He prepared a delicious breakfast and offered John a quick morning blowjob before work. After dumping a load in his throat, John left for work, and then Daniel dressed up and drove to the office.

When Daniel came back, he quickly showered and prepared something for John. Then, he was expected to undress and insert the butt plug up his butt, and wait for John in the living room. John arrived and grabbed the food and the beer, and used Daniel as a footstool. Then, Daniel gave John a careful foot massage and a long, relaxing blowjob.

John seemed satisfied and patted Daniel on the head and said "Good pup". He told Daniel to wag his tail around the living room like a happy boy. Then he told Daniel to sit on the floor and watch TV with him for a while. Meanwhile, he talked about work and his plans for the weekend. Then Daniel was dismissed to do his chores.

Daniel spent the rest of the evening cleaning John's house and ironing his clothes. He walked around the house all naked and silent. He wasn't allowed to wear any clothes in the man's presence - only a butt plug.

On the weekend, Daniel had to hide in the basement and pretend he didn't exist, as John received friends for hours. Daniel took those moments to rest and browse the internet on his laptop, which John had kindly brought from his house. The man wanted Daniel to use the internet for research on how to serve alpha males.

Daniel read many interesting articles about servitude. He read tutorials on how to cook and clean. He watched videos that taught how to massage several parts of the male body. He watched videos about cock sucking techniques. He learned more about anal sex and hygiene.

The first week of full-time servitude was better than he had expected. He felt surprisingly safe and warm under John's command. He focused on serving and worshiping endlessly, and his brain was slowly adapting to that new lifestyle.

The next Monday, a cold wind blew across the afternoon sky, and Daniel arrived from work, took a long shower and gave himself a careful enema. He felt indolent and forgot to make John's dinner. He got on all fours in the living room, soft and naked, patiently waiting as his tail wagged in the air.

John walked through the front door with loud thumps and Daniel heard the man take a deep breath and walk toward him. He saw that John looked angry, in his dark denim pants and brown boots, and gray shirt.

"Good evening, sir," said Daniel meekly. "How was your day?"

John didn't answer. The man simply put his heavy legs over Daniel's back and relaxed on the sofa for a few minutes. He reached for his beer, took a big sip and then burped loudly.

"Today was shit. We lost one of our clients because of some idiot's mistake."

"I'm sorry, sir," replied Daniel.

John looked around and seemed to notice something.

"Where's my food, Danny?"

Daniel froze all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry, sir. I f-forgot," he stuttered.

A loud smack reverberated in the room. Daniel felt John's heavy palm burn his left ass cheek. Then, another heavy smack hit the other cheek, turning his buttocks instantly red.

"How many idiots do I have to deal with today?" said John, with frustration in his deep voice. "What happened, Danny?"

"I don't know, sir. I took a longer shower... I'm sorry," replied Daniel sincerely.

"What am I supposed to eat now?" asked John.

"I apologize. Please, allow me to make your dinner," begged Daniel, afraid of being slapped again.

"And how am I gonna rest my legs? Who's gonna give me a foot massage? You've failed," John slapped him harder. "Get on my lap. Now. It's a perfect day for some butt spanking."

Daniel knew there was no point in begging for mercy. When John wanted to spank him, he had to swallow his pride and take it like a good boy. He quickly lay over John's warm thighs and tilted his butt pathetically. He felt John's frustration all over his tense body and his serious expression, and he knew that John would release that tension on his butt.

"Where's my fucking dinner, bitch?" shouted John, applying heavy blows to Daniel's burning ass cheeks. He hit so hard that the sound echoed inside Daniel's ears.

"I'm s-sorry, sir," whimpered Daniel, his eyes starting to water. He saw his tail shake from side to side with each slap.

"You are my bitch," John applied two quick slaps to his butt. "You cook. I eat. What part of that do you not understand?"

Another three heavy smacks left Daniel sobbing. His ass hurt burned, and he felt weak and powerless, being held down by John's strong arm. Blow after blow, the man was ruthless.

"Take - this - you - little - bitch," shouted John, clapping Daniel's poor ass cheeks with every word. Daniel felt stupid and owned, and something broke inside him. "This - is - what - you - get - for - being - a - silly - fag," the man continued, applying another ten brutal smacks to Daniel's abused butt.

Daniel's tail wagged back and forth stupidly, in the middle of the action. His pucker twitched around the butt plug, out of fear. Smack, smack, smack. John's heavy blows and angry grunts, along with Daniel's whimpers, formed a spanking symphony in the room.

The man spread his thick legs wide and kept on spanking. Taking out his anger on Daniel seemed to slowly relax him. Daniel noticed it and whimpered loudly with every smack to massage his ego.

"Why don't you run away, huh?" asked John, between heavy blows. "Are you enjoying this?"

"No, sir," Daniel cried sincerely.

"Then why don't you get up and run away?" provoked John.

"P-please..." Daniel begged for mercy.

John grabbed Daniel's hair and pulled him toward his bearded face.

"You're a pussy," said John, in Daniel's ear.

Daniel felt goosebumps and he asked himself if John was right. What would a real man do in this situation? Tears ran down his face as he realized his inability to fight back. John suddenly chuckled at him.

"I'm gonna fuck you now," he announced, with an evil grin.

"P-please, s-sir... my butt hurts..."

"Fuck, it hurts? That makes my prick even harder. Here, let me show you," John rolled Daniel off his lap, throwing him like a rag doll.

Daniel fell on the floor and his knees sustained his ass up in the air, but his hole twitched and the butt plug came out with a loud "pop". John laughed at the ridiculous scene, and then released his fat schlong and waved it at Daniel.

"Time for some butt fucking."

John crouched behind Daniel and shoved his long sausage inside him. Daniel screamed in shock, feeling his pucker stretch around the man's girth.

John didn't wait to start pounding. He plowed Daniel's ass hard for his own pleasure, balls deep against Daniel's taint. His manly, large frame towered over Daniel's soft shapes.

Daniel laid his face on the ground, defeated and broken, and just took the pounding. The man powerfucked his red butt cheeks mercilessly. He suddenly felt a strange urge and noticed he was ejaculating. His hole twitched uncontrollably around John's fat girth.

"Fuck yeah! Make my dick feel good," shouted John.

John grabbed Daniel's waist with both hands and intensified the anal invasion, performing long, steady strokes with his battering ram, showing Daniel's hole who's boss. The velocity increased minute by minute, creating powerful sounds of anal sex.

"Take a real man's cock up your butt. Come on, bitch. Sing for me!"

Daniel whimpered pathetically. The man came hard and loud, grunting like an animal, and Daniel moaned in relief. John's glistening wet cock slid out of his destroyed hole with a vulgar sound.

John sat on the ground, breathing heavily and grinning at Daniel.

"Did you learn your lesson?" asked John.

"Yes, sir," moaned Daniel.

John nodded and winked.

"Let me see your butt," said John, grabbing Daniel's torso and forcing him to lie on the couch.

John inspected Daniel for a few minutes, rubbing his buttocks and checking for bruises. Then he rubbed Daniel's shoulders and neck for a while, enveloping him in his masculine heat.

"Go take a shower," he ordered.

Daniel obeyed, not knowing what else to do. The warm water ran over his red skin and helped him relax.

He never forgot to make John's dinner again.

A week later, John walked into the living room with a small package in his hand and smirked at Daniel.

"Open it," he commanded.

On his knees, Daniel grabbed the package and slowly unveiled the object. It was a metal dog leash with a silver collar. He looked up at John.

"Sir?"

The man grinned.

Daniel wanted to protest and say that a dog leash was too humiliating. Unfortunately, his dick started throbbing in the air, betraying him.

"Come closer," ordered John.

He slowly obeyed and positioned his knees in front of John's shoes.

John grabbed the silver collar and involved Daniel's neck, placing the new symbol on him - it fitted like a tailored glove. The man pulled the leash and tasted the new power. Daniel's face was pressed against his warm crotch.

John unzipped his pants and dropped his hardening, sweaty cock on Daniel's face. The endowment covered half of his face, with its red head throbbing on the forehead, and the hairy, loose balls lying comfortably on the chin. Daniel blinked in surprise and looked up at John submissively.

"Do you like that?" asked John.

"Yes, sir," confessed Daniel.

John grabbed his proud cock and smacked him in the face with it, until the precum dropped on his forehead. Daniel opened his lips in a warm gasp. The temperature in the room was getting hot. A flaming wave of excitement ran through his body.

John chuckled and quickly shoved his hot cock inside Daniel's mouth and fucked it hard and steady, holding the leash to maintain Daniel's face against his crotch. He used the other hand to pull Daniel's hair with his rough fingers. Daniel choked as the cock assaulted his throat nonstop.

The energy in the room was embellished by the sound of Daniel's wet mouth as he sucked and gagged - wet sounds of oral servitude. He relaxed his throat and tasted John's fat ego. The large balls hit his chin in a rhythmic dance.

The pulsating dong came out of his mouth with an audible pop and a transparent rope of saliva stretched out from the tip of its head.

"Are you clean down there?" asked John.

"Yes, sir," replied Daniel promptly.

"Let's try something different. Come, boy."

John put his cock back in his pants and adjusted his belt. He turned around and walked toward the front door, pulling Daniel by the leash. Daniel crawled on the hard floor and his tail waved left and right. When John opened the door, his heart skipped a beat and he stopped.

"Sir?"

"Dog?" John smirked.

"W-where are we going?"

"We're taking a walk outside," replied John casually. "You better move."

Daniel took a few seconds to process the information. It was dark and the street was empty. Still, he was being pulled out of John's house completely naked, with a dog collar on his neck and a tail coming out of his butt. On the other hand, John seemed to be comfortable with his decision.

Daniel wasn't sure how he was able to follow John and crawl on the cold grass eagerly, but he was afraid of disobeying him. If any neighbor looked out the window, they would see an unsettling shadow of a big man casually walking a strange dog on a leash.

As he crawled farther from the entrance, Daniel felt the humiliation wash away any trace of dignity from his mind. The shame was uncomfortable. He decided to trust his owner and not think much. He felt a slight relief when he noticed where John was going.

John grabbed the keys from his right pocket and opened the door to Daniel's house. He pulled Daniel into the living room and patted his head.

"Good boy," he grinned. "Tonight, I want to take another step and own you in your own house. You need to understand that everything belongs to me now. Show me your bedroom."

"Yes, sir," said Daniel, crawling toward the stairs.

John had never seen his room before, and that felt like opening a new door to his dominance. Daniel's bedroom was fairly warm and cozy, with its beige rugs and curtains and a soft and tall mattress over his upholstered white bed. The air still smelled of his perfume, his lotions and the aroma of hair products.

"Lie on the bed," John whispered, as he removed his clothes and nonchalantly threw them over the dresser.

Daniel assumed the position John liked the most - face down, curved back, with his knees sustaining his back in the air, exposing his pink pucker for a clear view. John stood behind him and pulled the leash slightly, just to establish his command.

John removed the butt plug and observed Daniel's twitching little entrance, and his schlong throbbed harder. Daniel noticed that the length and girth of John's sweaty member covered the entire extension of his ass crack and lay lewdly on the small of his back.

John spat a nice amount of saliva right on top of his flower and crudely positioned his angry head against it, while grabbing Daniel's hips in a firm grip.

"Now, I will possess you on your own bed, so you never forget who truly owns you. Just relax and take it, Danny. It's my ass, remember?"

"Yes, sir, it's all yours," moaned Daniel.

"Say it out loud, Danny. Who owns your ass?"

"John owns my ass!"

The sound of his name seemed to send John into a power trip. Daniel heard the man grunt in a mixture of surprise and pleasure, as he inserted inch after inch of his throbbing dong into Daniel's twitching entrance. Daniel relaxed and let him in easily.

"Danny, Danny, it's all mine," whispered John, as he started to pound.

Daniel felt the man's heavy balls on his taint, as he got plowed faster, with long and steady strokes which made the bed squeak, and forced their bodies to clap lewdly, sending them both into sweaty, heavy breathing.

John spread his legs and Daniel felt the man's masculine fumes penetrating the room, replacing his sweet smells with alpha musk - the sweat from his hairy chest and hairy ass crack starting to drip onto Daniel's body and bed.

John created a sound of loud sex, between the clapping, the squeaking and the throaty grunts of pleasure. In response, Daniel moaned and whined like a bitch in heat, and started to move his hips toward John's crotch.

After some loud pounding, John laid Daniel on his back and put his trembling ankles over his broad shoulders, entering his hole deep as he lay almost flat against Daniel's body, folding Daniel like a rag doll. Daniel adapted to the new position pretty quickly, and he could hear the man roar right in front of him, as he started to lay pipe again.

The man moved his hips up and down like a professional, using his heavy weight to apply pressure over Daniel's weaker frame, really going to town on his ass with loud smacks. Dicked down like a defenseless bunny, Daniel felt the hard, thick bone deep inside him.

John stared into his eyes. Daniel realized he would never get over that man. As John massaged his fat sausage inside his welcoming, soft entrance, Daniel thought of him as a king, taking what he owned.

John lowered his head toward Daniel's open lips and suddenly shoved his big tongue inside, possessing his face like a wild beast. Daniel wrestled with that fat, wet snake, as it invaded every corner of his mouth and deposited some of its warm saliva into him.

The man approached his ear and whispered.

"You're mine forever."

toughfire
toughfire
395 Followers