The Omega and the Alpha Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginnings of an erotic love story.
771 words
4.36
5.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a perfect day, the first of the year, and I was in heat. I undressed, looked in the mirror and liked what I saw. I was definitely a catch! Smooth olive skin, dark hair, green eyes, high cheekbones, and ripped. My 32 year old, 5'7" frame was compact and tight: a 45 inch chest with full strong pecs tapered beautifully down to a 32 inch waist and rock hard abs. My legs were thick and my ass even thicker. Right in the middle was the one thing not in proportion, my tiny 1 inch soft dick. A clit really. Most guys would be ashamed, but the alphas I wanted didn't need me to have anything more.

I am naturally pretty hairless and get rid of most of whatever grows. I keep a little triangle of pubes to emphasize how small I am. I put on a bright yellow speedo which emphasized my ass and threw on some short shorts and walked bare chested the short distance to the river. I took off my shorts and found a spot on the grassy edge where I could see and be seen. What alpha wouldn't want to put their sons in me?

For the first hour I got some interest, but no one impressed me. I may have been a cock hungry cum slut in heat, but I was a selective cock hungry cum slut in heat. I was getting color on my already bronzed skin when I saw him. He stood at least 6'3" with a strong frame. His were not vanity muscles like mine; this was a real man's frame: a thick, strong waist and hard stomach covered by a small layer of fat. His chest was so broad and thick that I could have burrowed into it. His arms were enormous. His dense red beard reached his sternum. Everything, back, shoulders, and chest, were covered in coarse hair. He clearly worked for a living. He was drenched in sweat and I could almost smell his testosterone. He looked like he was sniffing the air. I couldn't help but stare at him. He looked at me and he noticed. I could feel my wetness starting and my little cock filling. He met my eyes and I knew I was his.

I put my shorts on and started to walk toward him. I wanted to see if this was real. As I approached him, I kept his gaze. His dark eyes were intense. I didn't break the stare until I walked past him. I walked at a regular pace the three blocks back to my apartment. As I walked up the steps I could hear his footfalls and his deep breaths behind me. I could smell his sweat and pheromones. I entered the apartment when I felt him grab me from behind. This was an alpha and he was now in charge. He turned me around and looked me over. He saw my full, heaving chest and pert nipples, my washboard stomach, the veins in my arms and the fullness of my ass. His hands slid my shorts off and he could see the very small bulge of dicklet in my speedos. He smirked and bent down to kiss me gently. His beard, as coarse as it looked, felt soft. His mouth was warm and I could taste the saltiness of his sweat. The gentle kiss gathered steam and it became ravenous. He was consuming me from within. I had found my alpha.

I broke the kiss and grabbed his giant hand. I wordlessly guided him to the bedroom and took off my speedo, showing off my tanline and my cocklet. I stood fully naked before this monument to manhood, making clear to him what he already knew: that despite my alpha body, he was about to mate with an omega. Again, he smirked at my clit and crawled on top of me to resume our passionate kissing. I luxuriated in his weight on top of me, feeling his body hair, his muscle, his sweat slick skin, and his thick hardness pressing into me through his running shorts. My senses were in hyperdrive. I could feel every goosebump as they erupted and I heard our hearts beating through our chests, perfectly in sync.

Everything felt instinctual. I spread my legs to give him access to my well used and hairless cunt. I could feel my wetness, cold in the exposed air. He traced the slick slit of my puffy pussy a couple of times with his thick fingers before sinking into my warm depths. It had started. He was claiming me.