The One

Story Info
What happens when you meet "the one?"
12.9k words
4.55
12.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickSwett
DickSwett
261 Followers

It has always been a rather difficult task for people to determine exactly when and where love struck them for the very first time. Some assert it was "love at first sight," an instantaneous explosion of passion, interest and attraction coupled with a certain knowing that they had met "The One!" Others insist they found love only after years of getting to know a person fully and completely. To each their own.

For Emma Miller, a high school senior who was a scant five months away from graduating and had just been accepted to the University of Indiana for the coming fall term, falling in love for the first time was a combination of the two.

There was no doubt she had an immediate physical reaction to her Psychology teacher, Mr. Corey Stevens, on the very first day of class to start her last semester in high school. It was a mixture of his appearance, the way he carried himself, and his easy and approachable manner that caused Emma's insides to squirm. Her heart skipped a beat at the same time her pussy moistened, and from that moment on she was riveted to the man and everything he did or said as if she had been struck by a bolt of lightning. Then, over the course of the semester, after getting to know him better and feeling she had a really good sense of the man, Emma was powerless to stop herself from falling hopelessly in love with him.

Emma was tall, standing over six feet. Naturally, her height had always caused her to stand out, especially in a crowded hallway or classroom. She was also thin and physically fit with light brown hair that was straight but sloped down to her shoulders. Her face was nothing but teeth with two large blue eyes, cute cheekbones that resembled a chipmunk, and a high forehead. Her tits, if you could call them that, were perky but nothing much to speak of -- what the guys had often referred to as mosquito bites. Although that had never stopped any of them from wanting to see her tits just the same.

On the flip side, Emma's legs seemed to stretch for miles. In many respects it was as if Emma was nothing but legs, until you noticed the cute, tight ass that sat on top of them. What an ass! It swayed nicely back and forth seemingly at everyone else's eye level, and in a mesmerizing way that could have made a monk revoke his vows immediately and beg to get laid. Jesus had enough converts anyway.

Emma was hot, no doubt about it, possessed with pure natural beauty. She wasn't stunning or gorgeous, nothing to take your breath away. But in many respects she was even more beautiful because hers seemed more genuine somehow, less make up and more personality. Her eyes sparkled when she laughed or was amused, plus she was mischievous and fun. Perhaps her greatest quality was that she was down to earth and not the least bit pretentious or stuck up. What you saw was what you got with Emma -- she wasn't hiding anything. Emma acted the way she acted, whether she was with her friends, or teachers, or anyone else for that matter.

Furthermore, Emma was the athletic type where every part of her body seemed to compliment the other. To look at her from a distance it appeared she was a bean pole -- tall, lanky and flat chested. But then she smiled. The kind of smile that illuminated her whole face and, in doing so, instantly transformed her into a sexy knock-out and melted everything else away.

More than any of that, Emma was a kind person -- and that is definitely saying something, especially in an institution full of obnoxious, selfish adolescents. Emma was sweet, she was friendly, and she treated people the way she wanted to be treated. She had also surrounded herself with people who cared and looked out for her, which was good because she was being raised by a single dad who, although an equally nice guy, knew virtually nothing about raising a daughter.

Corey Stevens, on the other hand, was simply an average thirty-something-year-old divorced man who had arrived at his job a few years prior and had quickly become everyone's most popular teacher. Emma could certainly see why, although she never could positively identify what, exactly, it was about him that everyone was so enamored with. He simply had a way about him that was genuine, honest and fun -- coincidentally, much like herself. The fact that he was only about fifteen years older than Emma and the other seniors, and looked even younger, also contributed to make him seem more relatable and approachable.

Whatever it was about the man, Emma was attracted to him in a way she had never known before. Certainly, she had been with a few guys and was experienced in the ways of sex -- at least, experienced in the ways young guys want to get off. Yet, never had she met someone who turned her on so completely, and stimulated her body in every way, without ever touching her. Just the way he looked at her, and listened intently to whatever she had to say -- as though she was the only one in the room and whatever she was saying was the most important thing he had ever heard -- was enough to send her twat into spasms. That was something Emma could never have expected as she hadn't known it was even possible.

As the semester progressed, it became almost a daily occurrence in Psychology class that, while Corey Stevens shared stories, described concepts or explained vocabulary terms, Emma's pussy would automatically moisten. This would then prompt her to begin moving her legs slightly together, which rubbed her inner thighs against each other and heightened the sensation. On more than one occasion she even reached climax.

On those occasions in class, Emma would lean way down in her chair to allow her long legs to stretch out completely underneath the seat in front of her. She would begin rubbing her legs slowly back and forth while tightening her pelvic muscles to stimulate her pussy. The feeling was pure ecstasy. Knowing she could arouse herself in such a way without any touching amazed Emma, and that was certainly very much part of the excitement as well.

One particular day, however, Emma's good friend Sarah, who was seated next to her in the third seat back in the adjacent row, took notice of what was happening. A couple sly glances sideways told Sarah everything she needed to know. She and Emma had masturbated and fooled around together on more than a few occasions and Sarah knew exactly what Emma was up to. Still, she was shocked -- and turned on -- to find her friend pleasuring herself right in class. Sarah also became a little jealous as well.

Quickly ripping off a wedge of paper from her notebook, Sarah scribbled a message to her friend, "Are you masturbating over there?" She creased the paper and waited for Mr. Stevens to walk to the far side of the room before sailing it over on Emma's desk.

It slid across the desk and was headed off the other end until Emma reached out and slapped it down. She turned her head toward Sarah to find her friend biting her lower lip and smirking. When Emma read the note she turned bright red, embarrassed to find her secret revealed. She quickly jotted a response, "I can't help it. I'm horny." Then she refolded the paper and tossed it back.

Sarah read the reply and the two friends exchanged glances as Corey Stevens droned on about Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Sarah hastily wrote another message, "Me too. I'll join you." After flipping the note back to Emma, Sarah slouched down in her seat, spread her legs, and slowly lowered her right hand down inside her shorts making sure to cover that hand with her shirt just in case anyone was looking.

For the next several minutes, the two girls masturbated themselves while occasionally steeling glances at each other, smiling and nodding undetected encouragement. Remarkably, nobody seemed to notice or care, which added to the sense of daring and pleasure. It's always more fun to do things that are risky -- it heightens the senses and the pleasure. Of course, there was also no doubt that Mr. Stevens could hold your attention with stories and anecdotes and humor, which is exactly what he was doing with the rest of the class.

From Emma's angle, she could see her friend's legs bent slightly outward. It seemed noticeable to her that Sarah was playing with her pussy. It also seemed obvious to Emma that her friend was feeling pretty fucking good because Sarah was displaying a rather interesting expression on her face -- one that was hard to determine whether it was painful or gratifying.

Just then Corey Stevens stopped talking mid-sentence and Emma noticed he was looking directly at Sarah. Picking up on the same thing, the entire class turned its focus on Sarah.

"Everything alright Sarah?" he asked, looking both alarmed and a little intrigued. She was practically lying flat in her seat, a pained expression on her face with one of her hands missing. Some of the students started to snicker while others exchanged wide-eyed glances and smirks.

Instantly snapped back to reality at the mention of her name, Sarah tried to catch her breath as she hurriedly scooted upwards in the chair. "Huh -- wh...?" she muttered feebly as if arousing from a deep sleep and noticing all eyes on her.

Emma slid upwards much more casually and undetected as Mr. Stevens continue to eye her friend, raising one eyebrow that suggested he perhaps knew more than he was willing to let on. "I asked if you were alright. You appeared to look...well, it's hard to say really." Then he chuckled in spite of himself. "You ok?"

Now it was Sarah who turned beet red as she readjusted herself and sat up straight at her desk. "Yeah...I uh..." she started, while looking around at a roomful of faces. "Just a cramp. I'm ok now."

Mr. Stevens looked her over a few seconds more, obviously unsure what to say. What could he say? Finally, he nodded his head slowly and continued as he pointed toward the door, "Well, if you need to excuse yourself please do so." Then he turned around and proceeded to summarize the finer points of that day's discussion as Emma giggled uncontrollably in her seat.

When class was over, both girls headed straight for the door and actually made it half way down the hall before erupting in unrestrained laughter.

"Holy. Shit," Emma finally managed to say while trying to catch her breath. "Oh, my God, that was hilarious."

When she had gotten control of herself, Sarah added, "I was just about to cum too!"

This revelation brought on a renewed spasm of laugher as the two girls proceeded toward their lockers. When they had loaded the necessary books and folders into their backpacks and were making their way out of the school, Sarah continued. "I really need to rub one out now."

"I know." Emma nodded in agreement. "Me too."

"Good," Sarah added directly. "Come over to my house and we can finish together. Besides, I want to watch you do it without touching yourself!"

Later that afternoon, after watching Emma perform her handless pleasuring technique and subsequent multiple orgasms that included fingering one another and licking each other out -- something they hadn't done together in quite some time -- Emma and Sarah sat on the couch relaxing in the nude and reliving that day's Psychology class.

"Would you fuck him?" Sarah asked all at once.

Looking a little bewildered, Emma answered honestly. "Fuck who?"

With an expression that suggested DUH, Sarah replied, "Mr. Stevens! That's who."

Straightening up a bit on the couch and folding her long left leg underneath the other, Emma answered without hesitation. "In a fucking heartbeat. And so would you."

"I know. I bet he's wild," her friend said with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

Thinking before answering, Emma finally offered her own opinion. "Nah -- I bet he's fun and all but I doubt he's wild."

With a dubious and slightly irritated look, Sarah concluded, "Whatever -- I don't care. I just really want to know what his dick looks like."

In a matter-of-fact pronouncement without any forethought, Emma stated frankly, "I'll let you know."

Looking slyly at her friend, Sarah couldn't help but inquire. "You've got plans, do you?"

Emma didn't have any plans, not any real conscious plans -- at least at that particular moment. All she could admit was that she was attracted to Mr. Stevens and wanted to fuck him. But, that was hardly any different than most of the girls in school. Honestly, that kind of thing was about as completely natural in a high school as hormones and noise. Every school in every town in every state had a teacher, or two, like Mr. Stevens that all the girls wanted to fuck. It was just the way of it.

But, in addition to all of that, Emma was falling deeply in love for the very first time in her life. She had already experienced some crushes and, of course, had a number of sexual experiences -- like the one on this particular afternoon -- with both boys and girls. Yet, what she began feeling for Corey Stevens was nothing like she had felt before. He stirred something inside of her that was difficult to identify let alone explain to herself or anyone else. The only real question was what she was going to do about it -- if anything.

"You think he's ever messed around with a student?" Sarah asked. "I mean -- he's not hot and he certainly doesn't come off as a player but still...it's like every girl would fuck him. You think he'd tap into that?"

Emma thought for a few seconds. "I don't know. I doubt it. He'd get fired."

"Not if they didn't tell on him." Sarah smiled wickedly at her friend.

"Seems like you're the one with the plans Sarah!" Emma grew inexplicably jealous. As far as she was concerned, Corey Stevens was hers and everyone else could go fuck themselves.

The two girlfriends sat in silence and looked at each other. There was something so comfortable and secure about being with someone else and not feeling the need to converse -- or even have your clothes on for that matter. Just being together was enough for Emma and Sarah. It had been that way for them since middle school when they were in same home room class together.

"I love your body," Sarah said suddenly. Emma turned to see Sarah looking up and down her long, smooth legs and exposed chest. "There's just so much of it."

Emma cupped her small breasts. "Not up here there isn't."

Chuckling softly, Sarah had to agree. "True, but it doesn't even matter. Besides, your nipples poke out so well that you hardly notice there's no wrapping around them." Both girls laughed out loud.

Leaning forward, Sarah reached out with her left hand so she could rub back and forth on one of Emma's hard nipples, then she squeezed it as Emma moaned softly. Sarah moved up and over her friend as Emma unfolded one leg and stretched it the length of the couch while positioning the other leg up on top of the cushions, opening herself wide for her friend.

They kissed. It was slow, soft and tender -- tasting each other as their tongues danced inside their mouths.

Slithering her hand down, Sarah groped at her friend's pussy and inserted two fingers inside her wet hole as Emma reached up to fondle Sarah's dangling breasts. For the next hour the two friends played around together and reached climax yet again. It was great to have someone you could fool around with and not have it mean anything other than fun.

As the semester progressed and quickly came to a close, Emma looked for ways to linger in Corey's classroom after school. It helped immeasurably that his was the last class she had each day and it seemed almost natural for her to remain afterwards just to chat.

Whether it was questions about Psychology or personal inquiries about him, Corey Stevens never hesitated to answer honestly. He had always felt that his life experiences presented learning opportunities for everyone, including his students. It had the added effect of making those students, and especially Emma, feel even closer to him.

From Corey's point of view, Emma was just another of the many high school kids he had taught in his career. He certainly was no dummy and could tell that Emma was becoming attached to him, as so many others did, but he paid no serious mind to that and knew once summer commenced all would be forgotten. Corey didn't mind getting close to the students because he felt it was good for them to have at least one teacher they could relate to. He also trusted himself as a professional to keep his distance. He would allow students to get close to him, but never close enough to cause complications.

What's more, whether Emma knew it or not, Corey was on very familiar terms with her father and had no intention of making things uncomfortable for himself or Emma. Her dad, Brad Miller, was a man-about-town who seemed to know everyone and, what's more, everyone knew him. He was a great guy who always had a wealth of stories of his own to tell, especially on weekend nights in the local watering hole.

In fact, Brad had been one of the first people Corey had gotten to know well after he arrived in town with his then-wife a few years prior.

Corey had begun his teaching career almost a decade ago in a small town in Texas about sixty miles north of Dallas, then headed northeast several years ago after his wife got hired at a company in Bloomington, Indiana. He gained employment with one of the high schools in town. A couple years after that, his wife began having an affair with her manager and that led to their divorce. She soon moved out to L.A. with her new beau, leaving Corey behind in a town he never wanted to live in to begin with.

But, now that he was here Corey didn't feel much like having to pack everything up and move on. And where would he go? He really had no desire to return to Texas. It was too damn hot for one and full of too many damn fools for another. So, until he made up his mind -- if he ever did -- Bloomington, Indiana suited him just fine. The place was as honest and genuine as he was, which is probably why he felt so comfortable and at ease in that environment. There was nothing pretentious about the town and everyone he met seemed to be a good, decent, salt-of-the-earth person who worked hard and minded their own business -- exactly like Brad Miller.

The last week of school was comprised of final exams and, when not administering any, Corey could be found in his room packing away things until the next school year or suffering through the grading process. It was not uncommon for students to wander in to bid farewell either for the summer or for good.

Seniors in particular would pop in to make sure he would be attending graduation -- something he never failed to miss -- while some would give him a senior pic so he could pin it next to the others on a gigantic cork board in the back of his room. A little something for him to remember them by.

It was during this finals week that Emma stopped by his room one afternoon to hang out. She had completed all of her exams and was simply biding time until graduation, which was set for that Saturday. Having nowhere else to really go, and not particularly interested in being with her friends every single minute of the day, she decided to pay one last visit to Mr. Stevens.

As mentioned, at first glance Emma was an attractive girl with such a warm personality that it was hard not to like her. But today -- today, she looked absolutely radiant. She was wearing a yellow and white floral summer dress that hung down to her knees and accentuated every crease and crevice of her long and slender body. It was sleeveless with a surplice neckline that would have easily exposed someone else's breasts but, instead, offered only a generous tease. The dress was self-tied at the waist and perfectly complimented Emma's trim physique. She was also wearing a pair of tan flat sandals with cute little buckles at the ankles.

Corey couldn't help but do a double-take when he came out of the back office in his room -- something not much bigger than a large closet but served as his private space -- and noticed Emma standing by his desk. The angle of sunlight at that precise moment was from behind Emma and it illuminated her entire body as if she was standing there naked, her athletic calf muscles bulging, and Corey stopped abruptly. He also grunted quite audibly.

DickSwett
DickSwett
261 Followers