The One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There had been a few women of interest since Emma's departure but nothing serious. As a well-known and well-respected teacher in the community, Corey always had to worry about what he did, where he did it, and who was involved because it seemed everybody had a way of finding out everything.

This knowledge usually kept Corey at a distance from most people. One exception ended up being the mother of another of his students who, coincidentally, he met on a blind date with Brad Miller and his current girlfriend Abby. The date went well enough -- as well as blind dates are concerned -- and they all ended up at Brad's house in an inebriated state. It was there that Corey's date -- Samantha Jennings, mother of Katie Jennings who was a senior in his Psychology class that fall -- suddenly blurted out "I can't wait to fuck you Corey," before jumping up and down like a school girl, declaring, "I'm gonna fuck the most popular teacher in town!"

Brad and Corey exchanged uneasy glances and that ended whatever excitement and expectation Corey might have had for the evening. Luckily, it didn't take long for Samantha to pass out and that was Corey's clue to vacate the scene with both Brad and Abby apologizing profusely for their friend.

After that night, Corey was resolved to just let things go until such time as something meaningful emerged. He wasn't going to force it. He had his career, was making decent money and had just purchased a small, starter home for himself. Life was good. When the time was right, and he met the right person, things would develop. He was ready. Until then, he had teaching and bourbon. That would have to do.

For Emma, college was everything she imagined it would be. She took her studies seriously, but she also had plenty of time to kick back and party. While she never forgot about Corey, she kept focused on where she was and what she was doing. There would be time later, after college, to think about all of that. She hoped he would still be single but, grudgingly, had to admit that might not be the case. Yet, until she heard otherwise from her dad, Emma could continue unworried.

As it was, Emma was pursuing a degree in elementary education to fulfill her ambition of being a Kindergarten teacher. She was also a very active member of the Alpha Xi sorority. In addition, she had been involved in a number of sexual activities since the first semester of her freshman year -- including one wild weekend when no less than six guys pleasured her at one time. That was a memory she would never forget. Ah...pledging! Still, it was her body she gave to them, not her heart. Never her heart.

And so, four years passed by.

Another school year was coming to a close and Mr. Corey Stevens was in his classroom going through the usual end-of-year routine. It was always the same thing. Posters came down off the walls, books were sorted into neat piles inside his office, and there was a general tidying up for the summer. The hallways were largely empty and silent, except for the occasional slamming of a distant locker, which always seemed to caste an eerie countenance upon the place. It was unnatural for a high school to be devoid of activity and students.

Walking down the hall, Emma noticed his classroom door was slightly ajar and the lights were on. Pausing just outside the entrance and hidden from view, she took a deep breath and tried to calm her nerves -- her stomach had been in knots all morning and her pulse beat furiously.

When she stepped inside Emma found herself standing in an empty room as Corey was nowhere to be seen. But then there was movement coming from the small office in the back of his classroom. It was really nothing more than an oversized closet but an enormous smile spread across Emma's face as she recollected her last visit and all the fun they had in that wonderful tiny space. Could that really have been four years ago, she wondered.

In many respects, it seemed longer than that when Emma thought about all she had done during that period of time -- people she had met, places she had gone, and all the various experiences she had. Emma was far from the young girl she had been back then. Now, she was certainly a woman with accomplishments of her own and ready to pursue life with eager enthusiasm.

Still, in other respects, there was a part of her that made it feel as though it had only been yesterday when they last saw each other -- the last time she had kissed Corey and held him in her arms. The image was burned into her memory and felt as fresh to Emma as if it had just happened. Her heart beat faster in anticipation of seeing him again.

As Emma stood just inside the doorway, debating whether she should walk to the back or remain where she was, Corey exited the tiny room and stopped dead in his tracks. He stared at her for several seconds, blinking several times as if to test his senses to make sure she wasn't some hallucination. His present mind, consumed with grading final exams and closing shop for the summer, was instantly thrown back to an earlier time and his insides lit up with an excitement he had rarely known.

Emma stood there like something out of a dream. Four years ago she wore yellow, today she was wearing a navy and white mini dress that came down just above her knees. And instead of tan flat sandals with cute little buckles at the ankles, she wore blue close-toed wedge shoes that gave her an added couple inches of height she hardly needed.

Corey thought Emma had never looked more beautiful -- more beautiful, in fact, than anything he had ever seen. A smile slowly spread across Corey's face.

"My God, Em." He spoke in a voice that was hardly louder than a whisper, as if he was speaking more to himself than her. "What a vision you are. I almost thought I was dreaming." They each stood where they were and stared at one another. "I never thought I would see you again."

He called me Em, she thought, her face beaming with delight. Emma took a couple small steps forward, unsure and seemingly unsteady, but as she inched closer to Corey her movements picked up until she rushed forward and into his arms.

Their bodies collided together, arms wrapping around each other as they kissed openly and wantonly.

When they finally unlocked their lips, Emma began to cover Corey's face with kisses. "Oh, God," she began as her mouth moved from his cheeks down to graze his neck. "I've missed you so much." Emma's moist lips continued to sprinkle his neck, ear, chin and lips once more where his open mouth was waiting for her tongue.

After some time, with Emma pulled tightly against him where she could feel his manhood pressing against her, Corey asked, "Why did you never come back to visit? It's been four years!"

She had no good answer for that and had hoped Corey wouldn't mention it. Now, Emma realized just how foolish a thing that was to expect. After what they had done together, so meaningful for both of them, the least she could have done was come back to see him. She knew that now but offered the only explanation she could think of in her defense.

"I couldn't. I...I don't know. I guess I was being foolish and certainly immature. I'm sorry." Her lips moved in for an encore. She was here now and kissing him passionately while her heart -- and her pussy -- yearned for more. Demanded more! That would have to suffice.

When they separated, Corey reached out to take hold of Emma's hands as he sat on the edge of one of the many desks that lined his classroom. She moved in between his legs and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I wanted to come see you. I really did." Her bright blue eyes brimmed with tears. There was hardly any doubt she was being sincere. "I...just couldn't. I was graduating with four years of college in front of me. I couldn't let my emotions...my heart...get the better of me."

Corey sat patiently and listened to all Emma had to say. Truthfully, what difference did any of it make? It was done and over and the important thing was that she was here now. He brought one of her soft, delicate hands up to his face and kissed it.

"It's ok. Honestly." And it was, he knew it. "It's probably best that you didn't come to visit because I might never have let you go." He smiled at her and Emma's heart melted. She leaned in and they resumed their kissing, more urgently than before.

Despite everything Corey had been through in life, regardless of his ups and downs, an ex-wife and the failure to find a romantic or committed partner, it all evaporated like morning dew in the sunlight. This moment was what mattered now. Not the past.

For Emma, she had gone to college and come back to reconnect with the only man she had ever truly loved. It was easy to give her heart to Corey -- it had always been easy. Now, done with college, she had every intention of pursuing a relationship with this man. He was "the one," at least the one for her, and there had never been any doubt about that for Emma. Now, she was eager to begin the rest of her life with him.

For the time being, she pulled Corey up from his seated position and led him into the tiny closet that served as his office. They had some business to attend to, and Emma was eager to begin that immediately.

For the next year, Corey and Emma enjoyed a wonderful courtship that allowed them to really get to know one another and become familiar with each other in every way. It also allowed Brad Miller some time to come to terms with their situation. In the end, seeing his baby girl completely happy was enough to convince him it was a perfect match. Besides, he liked Corey and thought the 15-year difference in their age was irrelevant. The way they looked at each other and the easy manner in which they interacted and communicated was enough to prove what many people always said about age -- it's just a number.

In the summer of the following year, Corey and Emma were married in a wonderful ceremony before spending a month in Hawaii for their honeymoon. They eventually became the proud parents of three, two boys and a girl, and Emma became a Kindergarten teacher in the same school district as Corey. They would move a couple times before finally settling into a very spacious 5 bedroom house in an upscale part of town where they raised a family and spent many wonderful years together.

And, on occasion, Emma would swing by the high school where Corey continued to teach -- locking themselves in his back office to relive and repeat their first sexual encounter. No matter how they aged or how many kids they had, Emma and Corey remained mutually attracted to one another and got a big kick out of fucking in that tiny space in the back of his classroom -- just because they could. It was nice to go through life with a partner who was so clearly meant to be with you.