The One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swallowing hard and trying to act as if he had been startled by her presence instead of completely overwhelmed by her beauty, Corey offered up a feeble greeting. "Uh -- Emma. Caught me by surprise there. Good to see you. How have you been?"

Corey Stevens had always been in complete control of himself and his environment, not unlike most teachers, so it was a surprise to find him acting completely different -- unable to even look at Emma. Offering up some made up excuse she had rehearsed about stopping by, Emma slid down in order to sit casually on the edge of his desk and waited for him to approach her.

Instead, Corey began walking about from one end of the room to the other. First he pretended to straighten some books on a shelf by the huge picture window that overlooked the football field in the distance. Then he moved in the opposite direction to dust off a file cabinet, and finally retreated into his office in the back of the room. It was as if he didn't want to be with her or was deliberately trying to avoid her.

When he failed to exit after a considerable time, Emma guessed he was uncomfortable, possibly because he found her attractive and wanted to keep things professional. It was right at that precise moment that Emma decided she was going to go through with what she had been planning for weeks. It was now or never. Whatever happened, happened. She was graduating in a few days anyway and was determined to go through with the plan she had devised.

Walking quietly down the middle aisle, Emma got to the end of the row and headed for the door that separated his office from the classroom.

She stood in the doorway with her legs spread slightly apart and, with the sun still positioned behind her, Corey stared at a perfectly shaped silhouette that exposed her long legs and trim frame. His mouth opened to speak but no words presented themselves. All he could do was stare -- openly and without reservation. Fuck it, he thought, I can stare. She's out of here soon enough.

Taking a slight step forward, Emma spoke the words she had been rehearsing for the last several days. "I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me and all of us this year."

Corey glanced up to stare into two of the biggest, bluest eyes he had ever seen. Had they always been that blue? Were they always that big? Jesus fucking Christ, she's absolutely beautiful, he thought.

When he failed to respond to her compliment, Emma raised one eyebrow seductively and took another step forward, completely blocking the doorway. As she waited for him to answer, Emma could tell he was wrestling with himself and she deliberately bit her bottom lip. She wanted him to want her -- to want her in the same way she had wanted him these past few months.

When he looked into her eyes, she smiled, blinked twice for good measure and continued her practiced lines. "You have been the best teacher I have ever had. I wish there some way I could thank you."

All at once feeling trapped, Corey swallowed noticeably and took a step forward hoping to escape the confines of his office before primal urges took over and he ripped that fucking dress right off of Emma. Yet, she blocked his path and despite being a couple inches taller than Emma, she was perfectly framed in the doorway so that any chance of breaking free was eliminated. He was going to have to pull himself together and put aside whatever carnal impulses he had.

Looking at Emma, he smiled and swallowed hard again. "You're very kind, Emma. Truly. It was an absolute pleasure to teach you and I wish you nothing but success in college." There, he finally said something and felt pretty confident that would end things.

It didn't.

Taking another step inward, Emma was only separated from Cory by inches. He could smell the sweetness of her breath, which was a mixture of Juicy Fruit and something strawberry. Whatever it was, it was intoxicating and his heartbeat picked up rapidly. I'm fucked, was the thought that raced through his mind.

There had been a couple girls in the past who had tried some things that would have been considered inappropriate, but nothing like he was experiencing at the moment -- trapped. Corey had always prided himself on being a mature, sensible individual -- and certainly a trusted and respected teacher. He was the adult and his every word and action mattered. This was something he had always been supremely aware of. However, at the moment, all of this counted for precisely jack shit.

After his wife had left him, there had been a couple of women in town who had piqued his interest. Neither of them had been serious, although he did have a few exciting encounters which had at least left him physically satisfied. Yet, to be honest, Corey wasn't interested in anything long-term or serious. He was devoted to his job -- that had been his stimulus and motivation. Until such time as someone special came along, his career would have to do.

Still, right now, standing so close to Emma he could have sworn he could hear her heartbeat and everything else became a blur. For one of the few times in his life, Corey was at a complete loss on what to do.

Emma reached out with her right hand and placed it on his shoulder, looking at him in such a way that his dick had no choice but to respond. He was lost in her eyes -- those luminous, sparkling blue entities that paralyzed his soul while sending sparks to all corners of his body.

"Emma..." he whispered loudly, sensing all too quickly that they were approaching a point of no return, but she slid her foot forward so that their bodies pressed together. She could feel his hardness below as it rubbed against her, causing Emma to breathe out heavily as her eyes widened in excitement.

This entire encounter was something Emma had never known before and certainly had never come close to experiencing. All of her relationships with guys prior to this moment had been trivial -- physical and fleeting. But what she was feeling now was so much more than that -- so much greater than anything she had ever faced before and she was completely unable to stop herself.

Emma's stomach knotted as her pussy grew damp. It was as if her body was physically yearning for Corey -- needing him in a way she didn't know she was capable of. Goosebumps emerge all over her body as her excitement grew. She stood there in front of him, looking into his soft, brown eyes as she circled her arm around his neck to pull him closer.

When their lips met the world stopped. As her soft mouth rested on his they became one. This wasn't some high school guy looking to bust a nut, and she wasn't some high school girl looking to tease and taunt. Emma's arms wrapped around Corey and brought him into her grasp as he slid his arms around her back.

She tasted sweet and delicious, and their kissing electrified his body. Corey could detect faint traces of her perfume which mingled with the smell of her shampooed hair and the scent of her breath -- an intoxicating combination that brought unknown feelings to Corey as he pressed his body into hers.

What started out as slow, methodical and deliberate evolved into something greater. In an instant, Corey forgot all about the complicated situation between a teacher and student and automatically yearned for more. Not since his wife had Corey felt this way about another woman and, truth be told, he wasn't even sure he had ever felt this way about his wife.

As they stood in each other's embrace, wrapped tightly in one another's arms, their kissing grew more passionate and more urgent. Corey moved his mouth down the nape of Emma's neck as she stood in his grasp and exhaled loudly. As his lips caressed against her ear, her chin, and down her neck, Emma thought she might cream herself right then and there. It felt so good -- he felt so good -- as an internal warmth spread throughout her body.

When their heads separated they looked at one another. Emma continued to breathe heavily as the realization that she was truly in love with this man overtook her. Corey just stared into her eyes, not at all sure what to say or do. They had crossed a line, no doubt about it, but it was too damn late to go back now. Might as well keep moving ahead and see what happens.

Smiling radiantly at him, Emma let her hands roam across Corey's back and then down his arms. He felt so good, everything felt so right -- including being in his grip. "That was nice," she said softly.

Still looking a little bit alarmed, Corey finally was able to relax slightly as he lifted his left leg and gave his office door a firm tap. When it shut without much sound, he reach around and locked it. Then he look into Emma's lovely face once more. "Yes...it was."

Beaming at him, her heart racing and her legs shaking somewhat, she asked, "May I have another?" She bit her lower lip and looked pleadingly at him.

A small smile slowly creased Corey's face and Emma's blue eyes sparkled in response. He pulled her tight against him and they resumed their kissing. Yup, he thought, I'm definitely fucked!

This time as they kissed, Corey turned a half step to the right to allow Emma to shift over and sit down on the small desk that was inside his office. She spread her legs wide to wrap them around the back of Corey's legs and pulled him into her grasp. Their kissing took on a renewed sense of urging as hands began to roam freely over each other.

Despite what they were doing, a taboo so terrible it would have not only cost Corey his job but ruined his career in education, he was somehow able to relax a little and enjoy the moment. He wrestled in his mind over what was happening, trying hard to reason against such actions and yet being completely incapable of preventing them. At this point, it was what it was and there was no undoing what had been done.

Emma's hands slowly caressed his chest and ran down the sides of his torso. Corey didn't have the most athletic build but he wasn't flabby either, and she enjoyed touching him. She had thought about this moment so often over the past few months, and had played it out in her mind exactly what it would feel like, and now here she was enjoying the very thing she had dreamed of in person. Her emotions were a whirlwind of curiosity and excitement.

As they kissed, Corey ran his right hand over Emma's neckline and slid it down the front of her dress to caress one of her small breasts. Her nipple poked out and he squeezed it as Emma groaned in delight. Regardless of whether any of this was right or wrong, Corey decided to embrace the moment and face whatever consequences might come later on.

With her arms encircled around Corey's waist, Emma pulled him into her as she lowered her hands to grab his ass while he continued rubbing her nipple. Moving her right hand around to the front of his pants, Emma took hold of the hard package protruding outward. She gently moved her hand back and forth over his hidden cock before gripping it firmly.

Moving his mouth back over the side of her neck, Corey licked and teased Emma in a way that began to drive her crazy. Her pussy was so wet that the front her panties were plastered against her skin. When she squeezed Corey's dick a second time he exhaled loudly and whispered in her ear. "Uh...oh, Emma...," which only added to the excitement of the moment and stirred her juices even more. She began to pant heavily.

Positioning both hands on Corey's pants, Emma unbuckled his belt and slid the zipper down. She hooked her fingers inside the tops of his trousers and briefs, then slowly lowered them as a fully erect cock bounced up in front of her. Emma had never seen one so big -- her eyes widened as her mouth flew open. "Oh, wow," she gasped. "It's beautiful." She reached out automatically to take his manhood in both hands, feeling it pulse as blood pumped into the organ.

Pulling back from her slightly, Corey watched as Emma stroked his large cock. She stared as his penis for a long time. It was gorgeous -- longer than she would have imagined, cut nicely on top, with a good girth to grab hold of and tug on.

They exchanged nervous glances, seeming to realize for the first time -- together -- the seriousness of what they were doing. "Emma...," Corey whispered faintly.

She shook her head slightly. "It's ok," Emma assured him, keep a firm grip on his boner. She was not about to stop now. "We're not hurting anyone, and I'll never tell. I promise." These were also rehearsed lines Emma had practiced, never expecting she would have the opportunity to actually say them.

Skepticism creeped across Corey's face. It was far too late to erase what had happened and yet he was still incapable of completely letting go. Emma slid off the top of his desk to face him directly, never letting go of his stiff pole. She smiled and then kissed him deeply. When she pulled back, her beautiful blue eyes radiated warmth. "I want it too. You can trust me."

Corey did. By God -- he fucking did, and not just because she had him by the dick. He slowly nodded his head and relaxed his body.

With that, Emma lowered herself to squat in front of him and get a close up look at his tool. She inspected it with her left hand, then took his dangling balls in her right to suck and lick them. Emma softly kissed his balls while gently stroking him back and forth. She wanted this to mean something for both of them -- not merely a routine oral job.

She sucked on one testicle and then the other -- licking and tasting him -- and Emma realized she had never tasted anything as good before. She cupped his balls and played with them in her hand as his dick bounced and swayed above her. Finally, she lifted her focus and took his entire manhood in her mouth.

Corey threw back his head and moaned as Emma completely devoured his meat. She pulled his pants down to the floor and kneeled in front of him to service his member completely. As her head bobbed up and down over him, Corey reached out to place one hand on her head and the other on her shoulder. Just the feel of a woman's lips and mouth on his cock again was magical. It had been a while and this girl was working him over like a pro.

"Uhhhh...Christ, Emma..." he began as he looked down at this lovely specimen servicing him. She took his dick out of her mouth to look up at him. My God, she was beautiful -- nothing but blue eyes and teeth smiled up at him as she continue jerking his pole. Corey decided to be honest with her. "Look...it's, uh...been awhile since someone has done this and, uh..."

"It's not going to take you long?" she finished the sentence for him, knowing instinctively what he was trying to say to her.

Nodding his head, Corey confirmed her suspicions. "Right."

A broad smile spread across Emma's face as her big, gorgeous eyes sparkled. "Good!" Then she lowered her warm mouth back over his cock and proceed to suck him off. All Corey could do was stand there to receive her expert ministration.

Emma took Corey penis out of her mouth to lick his shaft up and down several times before tickling the rounded tip with her tongue for good measure. Next she began kissing it all over, starting with the head and moving down, back and forth, loving on it with her soft lips.

Corey had never received such an oral inspection or lip service like the one he was getting now from Emma. Not from his wife, not from any of his former girlfriends nor casual hook-ups. Never. She was working him over with attention and care, slowly making love to his hard cock with her mouth. It felt exquisite.

Staring down at her, Corey watched Emma meticulously work him over. It felt so good it was almost beyond description. When she glanced up to see him looking at her, Emma smiled, winked at him, and then swallowed his entire manhood right down to the base.

"Ugh...fuck, Em...," he exclaimed. She delighted in his obvious enjoyment. He had also called her by the nickname that only her closest of friends called her, not that Corey knew it but she was comforted nonetheless.

Cupping his nuts with one hand, she sucked and stroked his dick at the same time -- wetting and warming his dick in equal measure. Corey widened his stance to receive the best pipe cleaning of his life. He let his fingers weave their way through Emma's hair as her head bobbed up and down over him.

All too soon, that familiar feeling began to spread throughout his entire body and his legs stiffened. "Oh, Emma," he began and she gripped his stiff prick harder. "Mmm...Em...here it comes."

Emma opened her mouth wide as she continued to tug on his dick. A shot of warm goo hit the back of her throat, quickly followed by several more copious spurts. Replacing her mouth over his entire dick as it erupted, Emma swallowed his seed while slurping and sucking down everything he had to offer.

She had never swallowed cum before -- had actually made it a habit never to do so. Emma had always considered that nasty. She didn't mind a guy cumming on her, even her face if he wanted to -- which was something it seemed most guys enjoyed -- but she simply refused to swallow and if any guy had a problem with that they were free to move on. None of them ever did.

However, this time Emma not only wanted to swallow Corey's load she was actually excited about doing so. She wanted to taste him, to know what it was like and to see the expression on his face as his man juice infiltrated her mouth. Surprisingly, his cum hadn't repulsed her. It tasted salty and a bit nutty but not at all unpleasant, which astonished her.

When she had sucked down every last drop of his semen, Emma stood up to embrace Corey. They shared a long, lingering and tender kiss.

Corey hadn't unloaded like that in what seemed years and he kissed Emma lovingly and longingly, running his hands over her body and through her hair. When they separated, Emma bit her bottom lip and smiled while taking a step backwards. She lowered the straps of her dress, allowing it to slither down her long, slender body until it crumpled at her feet.

Standing before Corey in nothing but white cotton panties, Emma stepped out of her mangled dress and reached down to slip off her sandals. She pushed everything away with one swift kick of her foot. Hooking her thumbs inside the elastic band of her panties, Emma spoke softly to Corey, "I want you to fuck me."

Emma pulled her panties down to reveal a nicely shaved pussy as Corey audibly sighed. Seeing her completely naked for the first time was a sight to behold. He wouldn't have imagined Emma could have been any more beautiful, but she was -- long arms and limbs seemed to protrude everywhere as cute, hard nipples poked out demanding to be seen. "Oh, Emma..."

"Call me Em, please. I like that better, especially from you." She moved back a step or two before hopping up on his desk once again.

Corey went toward her and pressed his frame against her smooth, bare skin. He had never wanted anyone as badly as he wanted Emma -- Em -- at that moment. The young student she had been was replaced by a grown woman who produced adult urges and yearnings. Still, Corey hesitated. A blowjob was one thing. Sex was something else entirely.

Leaning up to kiss his neck, Emma sensed his hesitation. "It's ok. I've done this before." She leveled her eyes with his. "And, I told you -- I won't tell anyone. I promise." When Corey remained silent, she concluded, "You can trust me."

They were sharing another long and passionate kiss when suddenly a thought occurred to Corey and he couldn't help chuckling. "Um...Em...I'm not exactly 18 anymore. Sooooo..."

Instantly interpreting what he was trying to say, which was that his cock needed some time to recharge before another launch, Emma eagerly offered reassurance. "That's ok." She leaned back on his desk, raised her bare feet to rest on the edges and spread her legs wide to reveal a beautifully glistening pussy. "I'll just play with myself until you're ready." She began rubbing on her clit while Corey's mouth dropped open.