The One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That -- uh -- that'll do," he finally said, staring intently at the way Emma massaged herself.

Emma had never masturbated in front of anyone other than a couple close girl friends of hers, like Sarah, but she had never had more of a desire to do so than at that very moment. The way Corey looked at her -- the way his eyes seized on every part of her naked body -- was stimulating and added to the overall excitement she felt

From Corey's perspective, he had never seen anything as sexy in his life. He had found his ex-wife attractive but never sexy. Emma, on the other hand, exuded sexiness. Everything about her and her amply body were sexy to him and Corey found it difficult to focus on any one particular thing -- although her pussy was a pretty good starting point.

Sitting astride his desk with her legs wide open and calf muscles bulging, Emma provided an unobstructed view of what she was doing. She leaned back slightly on her left elbow while her right hand worked its magic on her moist twat, rubbing against the tiny clit that was just barely visible. Her labia was narrow, two identical folds on either side of her slit, and they flatten out somewhat once Emma started massaging playing with herself. Noticing that Corey was standing in front of her with his pants still wrapped around his ankles, Emma giggled a little. He seemed too preoccupied to notice or care.

"Why don't you get naked," she offered up to him.

Lifting his head and slowly adjusting his gaze to stare at her, Corey responded with, "Hmm?"

Smiling openly, eyes twinkling in the dimly lit office, Emma continued rubbing on her pussy as she nodded at Corey with her head. "I said, why don't you get naked."

Corey looked down and for the first time seemed to realize how ridiculous he must appear with his polo shirt pushed midway up his chest while his khakis hung down to the ground. His flaccid pecker sloped off to one side. Without saying anything, Corey slid out of his shoes and removed his pants. Next he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it on top of Emma's wrinkled dress.

Stepping up to where Emma reclined on his desk, watching fingers graze over her wet pussy, Corey hesitated before speaking. He swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "Can I..." he began.

Again, Emma was on the same wavelength. She instinctively knew what he wanted -- she wanted it too. "Yeah, I'd love that," she answered. Moving her hand out of the way to expose her most tender of places, Emma spread her legs as wide as they would go.

Lowering himself down so that he was eye level with her love tunnel, Corey moved his face into it and began licking. She tasted fucking great and he wanted more. He separated her labia with his thumbs before driving his tongue deep inside her hole as Emma gasped with pleasure. Corey tickled her clit while sucking and pulling on her pussy lips, then twirled his tongue around and around her wet vagina as Emma squirmed and moaned in response. "Oh, my God..."

It was beyond wonderful -- so much better than the flimsy attempts some guys had made over the years, as if they were afraid of her pussy. It was as if they had no idea what to do, and maybe they didn't. But, one thing was for sure. Corey knew exactly what he was doing and it made all the difference in the world. "Mmm...oh, my...that feels so good," she encouraged.

The pleasure she was feeling was intense. It wasn't just because she had fantasized about this moment, it was because his tongue was pure fucking magic. It seemed to be everywhere inside her at the same instant, licking her out while massaging her clit. Emma lifted her legs and splayed them wide, pointing her toes in opposite directions toward the far wall. "Oooohhhhh...mmmm...," she wailed quietly.

Lifting her head, she watched as Corey played with her pussy -- his fingers probing her innards as his tongue flicked and tickled her clit. Her breathing quickly became labored as she writhed and moaned from ecstasy. Up to this particular moment, what was happening to Emma now was the greatest, most erotic experience of her life and she wanted to enjoy it as much as she could.

Two of Corey's middle fingers pumped back and forth inside Emma's wet snatch as he continued nibbling on her clit and labia. Gradually, Emma began to buck back and forth, rubbing her pussy on his face as she reached out and grabbed a fist full of his hair. "Oh, my...oh, my...oooohhhh...," she cried out as her entire body began to shake.

As she ground her pussy into his mouth, Emma could only whimper and moan as she neared climax. Warmth radiated throughout every corner of her body, almost as if electricity was shooting through her veins.

She watched as Corey lapped and licked at her pussy, driving Emma practically wild with delight. His fingers expertly penetrated her hole while his mouth made sweet love to her honey pie. The combination was sublime, generating a feeling in her she had never come close to experiencing before. Emma's pelvis rubbed back and forth against Corey's soft mouth as she kept a firm grip to his hair.

As she began to shudder more intensely, Emma let loose with a loud wail. Her body convulsed from head to toe as it was filled with a rapture and elation that moved her soul. "UHHHHHHH...oh, my God!" Emma curled her toes as Corey's face slammed deep into her love mound. Her ass cheeks vibrated as Emma screamed again. "OH -- oh, Jesus. Oh...my...oh, please don't stop. Ahhhhh...I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh, my God...I'm cumming!!!"

Her eyes flew open wide and her mouth formed a perfect circle as Emma's body was rocked with a seismic orgasm. Warmth cascaded throughout her body as Emma's pussy quivered and squirted. She kept bucking her pussy up and down over Corey's mouth as wave after wave of pleasure seeped through every inch and corner of her naked body.

Corey reached underneath to grab and squeeze her ass with both of his hands as Emma's body shivered and convulsed, tasting her juices and licking up everything he could. Her flavor was sweet like nectar and his tongue worked overtime lapping up everything as Emma's entire frame continued to shake in a climatic response while she moaned and panted.

As he finished licking her wet, warm pussy, Corey kissed Emma's inner thigh before moving his lips down a long, slender leg. He licked the bottom of her foot and sucked on her toes. Emma slithered down to lay flat on his desk and basked in the sensation that emitted throughout her body. She had never climaxed like that before -- never knew such a feeling or force was possible and it had rocked her to the core. She ran her hands over her chest and nude skin as the last of an orgasmic wave dissipated.

With her body returning to normal, and Corey sucking on her toes -- something else she liked that had been previously unknown to her -- Emma was ready for this man to enter her. She lowered her leg and sat up on his desk to discover his penis had sprouted back to life, almost waving at her as it bobbed up and down like a conductor's baton. She reached out to touch him, to feel his hardness in her grasp once again and he stepped closer to allow her to do so.

Whatever reservations Corey might have had at the start of this little liaison, all was gone except a desire to fuck this beautiful creature who was spread out naked before him.

Emma raised her legs back up to place her feet on the edge of his desk, then spread her legs wide once again. "I want you so bad," she panted, her large blue eyes pleading for him.

"Good." It was Corey could think to say as his eyes wandered over every inch of Emma's exposed body. Her nipples poked out like tiny dice cubes, her long legs bent up and down in front of him, her arms stretched out to pull him into her, and her pussy was still gleaming from its oral cleansing. Emma was the picture of perfection and she wanted him. He wanted her too, no doubt about that. By God, he was going to give her something to remember!

Taking his penis in hand, Corey rubbed the tip of it back and forth through Emma's moist labia as she softly exhaled. "Yeah...ooohh, yeah."

When it was properly wet, Corey eased his cock into her waiting hole as Emma tipped her head back, sighed loudly and finally groaned out in pleasure. "Ho....ahhhh...fuck yeah. Oh, that's it."

They worked together effortlessly, a little give and take from each as Corey would push forward just as Emma lifted her hips. Slow at first -- deliberate and meaningful -- allowing both of them to savor the moment and feel the thrill of making love, which is exactly what they were doing regardless of whether either of them knew it or not. This wasn't fucking, at least not at the start. It was a methodical, meaningful fulfillment for both of them that transcended years or experience.

Corey gripped Emma's sides as she lifted her right leg over his shoulder, then he reached out to place a hand on the back of her neck so he could pull her up a little, allowing them to look at each other. And stare at each other they did! They smiled at one another -- a knowing smile that reflected something much deeper, much more personal and meaningful than either could have realized.

Corey was amazed at the depth of feeling he had for this otherwise normal student. He simply couldn't believe it. What he was feeling inside was something he hadn't felt in many years. It was so foreign to him he had forgotten there was ever a time or instance when he had felt this way. And Emma radiated with moisture from the heat of the moment as well as from an internal spark that lit up her innards.

The faint whispers of "ooohh" and "aaahh" coming from Emma accompanied the gentle rhythm of their movements, which began to grow faster with a heightened sense of urgency. Corey looked down at Emma to find her looking at him with tears in her eyes. Clearly this wasn't a typical 18-year-old opportunity to scratch an itch -- this meant something more to her just like it did him, and he was touched deeply by it. To be sure, he was equally moved by everything that had happened and found himself increasingly dreading the ending.

As the tempo picked up, Emma arched her back and thrust her hips upwards while Corey pumped his cock in and out of her. She placed a hand on his shoulder to grip him strongly as she began to grind her pelvis into his stiff dick. Corey knew it wouldn't be long before he came, there was simply only so much stamina he had and looking at the amazing beauty that stretched out before him tapped into whatever reserves he might have had.

Sensing climax was near, Emma bit the inside of her cheek and smiled as she nodded at him. It was time. She was close to orgasm again and definitely ready to experience that pleasurable sensation. As Corey thrust himself inside her wet hole, Emma look into his eyes. "You make me feel so good."

She lowered her leg and pushed up so that they were facing each other. Emma leaned in and kissed Corey's neck and chest, then pinched one of his nipples. Whatever doubt she may have had -- which was very little if any -- there was certainly no doubt now that she was in love with this man. Wildly and passionately in love with him and her body responded in kind and a single tear rolled down her left cheek. "Kiss me," she pleaded.

When their lips met, Emma's insides erupted. For the second time her body convulsed, shaking her from the tips of her fingers down to the heels of her feet. She shuddered as her skin lit on fire and blood pulsed throughout her innards. She could feel her heartbeat speeding along at the same time it pounded inside her ears as her pussy quivered and spasmed with each hump and pump from Corey.

Emma's eyes opened wide as more tears trickled down her face. "Oh, fuck...," she panted. "My God that feels so good." Corey smiled meekly at her before they kissed again. Suddenly, as their tongues danced inside each other's mouths, he pulled out and ejected his seed all over Emma's tummy. Spurt after spurt flew out to hit her as he grunted in pleasure.

When it was over and their breathing attempted a return to normalcy, Emma and Corey put their heads together and began kissing in earnest. Corey's lips almost hurt from all the kissing they had done yet he wanted more. The taste of Emma was divine, the feel of her naked skin against him was exquisite and he didn't want the moment to end.

For Emma, too, the feel of this man against her generated feelings beyond her years. While she instinctively knew there would be others she would give her body to, especially as four years of college loomed large in front of her, there would only be one person she would ever give her heart to -- and he was leaning over her right now and kissing her in such a way that she also didn't want it to ever end.

When they separated, Corey and Emma just stared into each other's eyes processing all that had happened and how they were feeling. "Oh, Em...," Corey finally said, and she smiled brightly at the mention of her name.

She started to speak. "I...," Then stopped abruptly. Emma couldn't tell him what she was really thinking. It wouldn't be right, for either of them. When he continued to stare into her eyes, penetrating her very soul, Emma reached out to run a hand down the side of his face. "That was wonderful."

"Yes, it was." Corey's dick was still inside her and he was reluctant to exit. He couldn't help wondering if he would ever see Emma again after this day.

Alas, everything must end. It's the way of things. There is always a beginning and, rest assured, there is always an ending. You need an ending, not just to close out or finish a moment but to provide context to events -- to appreciate what you have experienced or gone through. An ending is the first attempt at closure, although usually much more abrupt and harsh.

When they were through they separated and then, surprisingly to both Corey and Emma, they started giggling as neither could honestly believe what had happened between them. At the start of the day, Corey was just a teacher and Emma one of the hundreds of students he had taught in his career. But now, they were joined together in a way that would change both their lives. They were a part of each other, forever. The transformation was palpable and practically indescribable.

Corey opened a drawer on the side of his desk and took out a box of Kleenex, proceeded to wipe up the enormous mess he deposited on Emma's belly. She grabbed some tissues as well and reached out to wipe off the lingering residue on Corey's penis. Even by these simple acts they were taking care of each other, helping each other, and respecting each other.

When all the mess was wiped away and the tissues properly disposed of, Corey stepped back and allowed Emma to rise off his desk. He let his eyes wander up and down her long, lanky, beautiful body one last time. She let him stare. He could take all the time he needed because she loved the way he looked at her. It wasn't lust, it was appreciation and that made all the difference to her. Beside, this allowed Emma a chance to take him in as well -- reaching out to feel his arms and looking down to study his flaccid prick. She wanted that image converted to memory.

When enough time had passed it no longer felt appropriate to continue standing naked in front of each other in the dimly lit small office. Emma smiled, kissed Corey on the mouth, and then reached down to retrieve her white cotton panties as he grabbed his khakis. When they were dressed there was a moment of hesitation and awkwardness as they each seemed to be grappling with what came next.

Motioning with an index finger for Emma to remain in place, Corey slowly opened his office door to find an empty classroom and an afternoon sun shining through the picture window. He looked at the clock and noticed it was almost 4:00pm and was stunned to realize how much time had elapsed. With a sigh of relief, knowing most everyone would be out of the building at this point, Corey walked to the classroom door and opened it up. He poked his head out into the hallway to find the place deserted and hall lights turned off. Miraculously, there was nobody in sight. This was truly his lucky day.

Walking to the small office in the back of his room, he found Emma standing in a corner perusing various books on the bookshelf and looking just as fine as ever.

"We're good," he announced. "The coast is clear."

She turned and smiled at him, then stepped forward. They stared at one another, both trying hard to find something to say. Anything Corey might have said, in his adult-teacher voice would have sounded hollow and stupid at this point, and Emma was at a complete loss as well. What do you say to someone you hardly know after you've just had sex with them?

Smiling uncomfortably, Corey pivoted and moved back into his classroom while Emma strode behind him. Deciding it was useless to kid themselves, Corey spoke up. "Well, this is awkward. I honestly don't know what to say and anything I might say seems stupid."

Emma nodded her head slowly in agreement and giggled slightly. "I know." She looked at him with those piercing big blue eyes and Corey's manhood began to stir again. "I just want you to know," she added, "what happened this afternoon...it meant a lot to me."

Corey was both relieved and pleased to hear this. He certainly expected as much, but it helped to hear the words anyway. "Me too," he answered. "I mean...it was wrong in so many ways and yet...in so many other ways it felt completely right."

A smile spread across her entire face as she reached out to squeeze Corey's hand. There was more she wanted to say, maybe needed to say, but this didn't feel like the right time or place. Instead, she leaned forward and they kissed for one final time.

When they were done, Emma caressed his cheek with a hand, then turned and walked toward the door.

Reacting instinctively, and maybe a little impulsively, Corey asked the question he had been thinking of from the moment things ended. "Em...will I ever see you again?"

She stopped in the doorway and turned to look at him. "Yes." Emma wanted to say something else but refrained from doing so and instead bit her bottom lip. Then, she finally admitted, "I promise." As her eyes welled up with tears, Emma turned abruptly and walked out the door.

Corey felt a pang of sorrow unlike anything he had experienced since he broke up with a college girlfriend years before. He hadn't even undergone something like this when his wife had left -- that was more anger and resentment, which was replaced with satisfaction once he learned to embrace his newfound freedom.

But now, standing alone in a classroom that seemed sterile and claustrophobic, having nowhere else to go, Corey was a mix of emotions that kept him paralyzed as he tried to process everything that had happened that afternoon. Up to that point, Emma had been just a student -- an attractive student, for sure, but still a student and the daughter of someone he knew fairly well. Corey's face dropped swiftly. "How the hell can I ever look at Brad again," he said to an empty room, his voice echoing off the bare walls.

Truth was, Corey was able to look Brad in the face again and it was easier than he would've imagined. As the days, weeks and months evaporated, the memory of that afternoon with Emma took on a different quality, making it seem more like a dream than reality.

Corey had assumed that Emma would return at some point just to say hello. Many graduating seniors came back during their freshman year of college to visit, especially with Corey who had been their favorite teacher. While many did return, there was never any sight of Emma. He hoped she would make an appearance but as the years passed it became quite obvious that wasn't going to happen.

From time to time, Corey ran into Brad Miller at one of the local watering holes on a Friday or Saturday night. At first he would politely ask about Emma and inquire how college was going for her. Brad was always polite and told him what he knew, which was that Emma was thriving. After a while, it seemed silly to keep asking so Corey stopped. Besides, he needed to move on. It was time, and not just because he had no business with a college girl. He found himself finally ready to have a relationship with someone.