The One-Eyed Womprat Ch. 01

Story Info
In a galaxy far far away, a smuggling crew starts to form.
3.1k words
4.32
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a flash of sparks, the cockpit of The One-Eyed Womprat started to light up, alarms rang, some of the few remaining metal panels came crashing to the floor as alerts flashed across the screens. To the untrained eye, it would have looked as if the ship was about to come crashing down to the nearest planet, causing a crater large enough to level a small village.

"What is it this time?" Vex sighed, frustrated as she took her feet off the dashboard and sat up in the pilot's seat. "No hostiles nearby... engines are normal... cooling is... well it's there..." she hummed to herself as she mentally crossed off each of the many issues this ship could have come into. "Are you kidding me?" she let out an exasperated sigh, pressing the accept button on her holo-call.

Within a few seconds all lights returned to normal, alarms were off, and a hologram of a rather fed-up Hutt appeared in the common area of the ship. Not having time to discipline her ship, Vex skipped over to the call. "Jabba!" she called out, feigning excitement, "Hope you've got a job for me, the ship could do with a lil' sprucing up." She chuckled, scratching the back of her right lekku.

Vex was a Twi'lek, born and raised on the lower decks of Coruscaunt during the Clone Wars. Of course, it wasn't her parents who raised her, after thirty plus years she still didn't even know their names. No, it was the streets themselves that raised her, if you can call throwing every danger imaginable at her raising. When opportunity struck, she found herself alone in a ship hangar one day with an unsupervised YT-2400 Freighter. Fast forward many years and now she finds herself a rather prolific smuggler aboard The One-Eyed Womprat, a ship that she so desperately hopes blows up so she can buy a new one without the guilt of knowing she still had this one at home.

The Hutt spoke deeply in his own tongue, Vex didn't understand this so was most appreciative when his Twi'lek assistant poked his head onto the hologram. "His excellency wishes you to know that you must answer all his calls in a much more urgent fashion next time. He also requests a task of you," The Twi'lek spoke quickly as if the Hutt despised listening to him, "On Nar Shaddaa, a crate has been left near one of the markets. It is quite unassuming but holds a great treasure that his magnificence requires. We ask that you bring this to us, post haste." And with a shout from the Hutt the call was closed.

The captain heard a ping on her ship monitor, likely the co-ordinates having been sent her way. "Nar Shaddaa it is." Vex sighed, strolling back to the cockpit and locking in the destination. With the ship on course, she leant her head back and shut her eyes.

A few hours later she was swiftly awoken by the blaring alarms and flashing lights of the cockpit once more. "Why do you do this?" she cried out, having fallen from the pilot's chair this time. She looked out the window and saw the lights of Nar Shadda getting closer. "We're at our destination... is that what you wanted to tell me?" she asked, exasperated as she poked a button to turn off the GPS and was welcomed back to silence. "I swear when I learn how ships work or I find someone who does, I am so going to strip you down to the bare minimum. Just a button that says go, no alarms, nothing!" After venting her anger, she poked her tongue out at the cockpit and walked back to her quarters to get ready.

When flying solo, Vex tended to keep it as casual as she could. Strolling past her mirror she saw her tired face atop her toned green body, dressed in a tee shirt she'd won in a Bantha riding contest on Tatooine and some shorts that barely covered her behind, her lack of socks was something she started to question with how rough the metal flooring of the ship had become from her lack of care. Stripping down to her skin-tight briefs, she grabbed her tan, slim cargo pants, white vest, dark brown leather jacket, waist holster and her boots. She looked like a typical smuggler, and in a business where you needed clients to find you, it certainly helped.

Returning to the cockpit she prepared to dock, "This is the YT-2400 requesting permission to dock." She spoke through the communicator in her best professional tone as a grumpy male voice responded.

"Any unaccounted-for cargo?"

"Nope, just lil' ol' me,"

A few moments passed before the communicator lit up once more, "Alright... docking bay 14." And with that she brought the ship down to ground, the landing gear dropped into place just late enough that she was bounced in her seat and a large thud was heard in the other hangars.

"I will find an engineer, just you wait." She threatened the ship, somewhat jokingly, as she headed for the ramp. Vex strolled out of the hangar, making sure it was locked so she didn't lose it the same way she found it.

She entered onto the streets of Nar Shaddaa, it was filled with the kind of crowd that had been banned from Coruscaunt and the other city planets. Even on this high level, the criminals seemed to roam free and acted as if the planet was theirs. Considering it was under Hutt ruling, they weren't wrong in that assumption.

Before grabbing the container, Vex decided she needed a drink after her time in space. She decided on a rundown cantina by the name of Gregor's. It had all the markings of a scummy cantina: the moody guests, a band that no respectable establishment would let play, slave girls dancing on tables and a greasy alien behind the bar. Just as she walked in she could feel the tension in the air of a fight moments away from happening. The flashing, broken lights on the ceiling only added to the aggravation of the crowd.

Vex made her way straight to the bar, squashed between a drunken Human and a leering Sullustan. With her hand placed on the bar she felt something squishy, her eyes peered down and she saw a slug creature the size of her arm sipping on a drink. She could see the disdain in its eyes as it slithered down the bar. She waved down the owner and pointed to the drink in question behind him to save the language barrier. Luminous orange liquid in hand she turned to face the rest of the crowd, checking to see if she knew any of the rabble. Luckily for her she couldn't spot any smugglers that may be after the same treasure just yet.

As she went for a sip of her drink a Wookiee barged between her and the Sullustan, causing her to spill the bright liquid across her vest, "Ah come on furball, I paid for this," She groaned, nudging him back against the Sullustan. The Wookiee howled in response, his large right fist retaliating with another nudge, causing her to fall back and knock over the Human. "Hey! I am not the colour of Dagobah's swamps." Vex gasped, ignoring the now prone Human behind her.

She stepped away from the bar, placing her now half-empty glass down, both hands motioning the Wookiee to come too. The two of them in a pocket of space as Vex jeered to him, "You owe me a drink, big guy," She got closer as the Wookiee took a swing, managing to duck underneath and get behind him. Quickly she jumped atop his back, arm around his neck, legs around his waist as the Wookiee flailed. "Go down you bipedal Bantha." She grunted as his arms barged patrons out the way.

"Oi! No fighting in me shop." The greasy Gregor bellowed from behind the bar as the Wookiee managed to reach behind himself, grabbed Vex around the waist and threw her across the room. She crashed into one of the booths, a bikini clad Togruta dancer had to duck to get out the way, the top of her head tail scuffed by Vex's boot.

"Okay... fair fight... didn't need the drink anyway." Vex coughed as she rolled off the lap of a rather annoyed looking Bothan. She dusted off her clothes and limped back toward the bar, grabbed her half-empty glass and drank it in one quick swig. The Wookiee got his own drink and strolled off proudly between the, now bored, crowd.

Still a bit sore, she made her way out of the bar, deciding it was time to get the package and leave. She pulled up the image of the drop point on her holopad, inspecting it curiously. From what she could see, it was hidden just behind a jogan fruit stand.

It took her a good hour to find the stand hidden down many backroads. A smug grin on her face, she made her way over keeping out of sight of the understaffed police. But as she was about to sneak behind the stand, a familiar furry creature beat her to it. Picking the box up like it was nothing, the Wookiee didn't bother looking around as he started his journey back to his ship.

"Oh no you don't." Vex muttered, her slow stride becoming a sprint. The Wookiee heard the footsteps behind him and saw her heading his way, he too gained a spring in his step. The two of them barged past customers at the market, knocking merchandise over as Vex gave chase. Considering the weight of the box and his size, the Wookiee had a lot of speed in his tree trunk legs.

Before she knew it, the two of them had made it back to the shipyard. The Wookiee looked back only once as he slapped the control panel for docking bay 13. But the wait for the door to open was enough time for Vex to jump aboard his back once more, the two of them tumbling into the hangar, door closing behind them.

When she opened her eyes, Vex was sat atop the Wookiee, straddling his stomach. The box had rolled a few metres away. She quickly grabbed her blaster from her holster, holding it to the Wookiee's head as he opened his eyes. "I think..." she said, gasping for breath, "You'll find... that box is mine."

The Wookiee groaned in response, not daring to move just yet, his arms laid out on the floor either side of him. "Now... I'm gonna go, that cool?" Vex suggested, placing a hand on his chest, ready to stand. But as she did, the Wookiee's hands gripped either side of her hips and rolled her over, blaster flung toward the box as the hairy beast now laid atop her in the centre of the empty hangar.

"How are you so agile?!" Vex grunted as she laid flat on the metal floor, looking up as the Wookiee pushed her hands down either side of her head. Her body was squashed under his large frame, his legs either side of her as he gazed over her, almost hungrily. "Fine, you got your stupid box. You going to let go?" she asked as she attempted to move her arms to no avail.

But the large creature didn't budge, the dark eyes traced over the green Twi'lek below them. Vex's narrowed as she saw his gaze shift "Not much luck at the bar, eh big guy?" she teased as he suddenly stood, grabbed her arm and lifted her over his shoulder like she was nothing more than a blanket. Her hands slapped at his back, but it was no use as she was carried toward his ship. It was smaller than hers, barely enough room for a cargo hold but it seemed to be in far better shape.

The Wookiee had its mind set on one thing only as he brought his catch to his small quarters, with a ceiling barely tall enough to house him. Vex was flung to the floor with a crash, groaning as she laid in a heap. But before she could come to terms with the pain, the Wookiee grabbed her by the lekku, one in each hand, and pulled her head to his crotch. Waiting for her, his red, canine like cock had emerged from beneath the bundles of fur.

"You've got to be kiddi..." Vex started before her mouth was suddenly filled with it, head pulled back and forth with ease. She gagged and spluttered as it bulged in her green neck, her nose constantly brushed by the long fur. The beast howled in ecstasy as he rocked his hips forward, taking full pleasure from his new toy. The Twi'lek's hands slapped and punched at the legs, but she didn't feel even the slightest flinch from her attacker.

But that wasn't enough to satisfy him, with a pop Vex's mouth was pulled off the cock and she was allowed to catch her breath for just a couple of seconds. Her gaze returned up to the Wookiee, and as it did, she saw his large paws pull her to her feet, turning her round and tugging down her cargo pants. She gasped as she felt the clawed hand grab her bare, perky behind. Within seconds the Wookiee was slipping inside her pussy, growling as he thrust into her like a cheap cantina dancer.

The thrusts were as animalistic as the Wookiee looked, Vex was unable to stay standing up straight. She was forced to bend forward, hand against the metal wall to hold herself up. But in her leaning, she found herself to be rather lucky. Peeking out from under the bed, laid a bowcaster, the handle just a metre or two away. She couldn't just drop to her knees and grab it, the Wookiee had his claws dug into her hips. She needed to fall naturally, she had to make him force her down.

An idea hit her just as a hairy paw slapped her behind, feeling it turn red. She started to let out some of her own moans, not hiding them anymore, perhaps going a little over the top. As she did, she started to push her hips back against him in rhythm. The Wookiee grunted, his breath grew heavier as she felt his thrusts get harder than ever. Vex felt him pull back further than before and come forward for the hardest one yet, allowing her leg to buckle beneath her.

She fell forward toward the hard floor once more, but this time she turned her shoulder, reaching under the bed. By the time her back hit the floor she'd pulled the bowcaster out from under the bed and had the sights aimed between the Wookiee's dark eyes. "Sorry I couldn't let you finish," She teased, laying there with her pants around her knees. "But I think it's time I leave, don't you?"

The Wookiee looked suddenly more worried than she'd seen before, not moving as his red member twitched in need of release. With one hand on the bowcaster, Vex lifted herself to her feet, quickly returning her second hand to it after pulling up her pants. "You fix this ship up yourself?" she asked as the Wookiee raised his hands, letting her squeeze past him out of the tight cabin.

She received a nod in response as she peeked around, seeing just how pristine it was for such an old ship, possibly pre--Clone Wars. "Hm..." she thought a moment, backing out of the doorway. "You join me and I'll split the pay eighty twenty." She offered. The Wookiee roared in response, seemingly offended at the pay cut, "Eighty twenty... and I'll finish what I started." She winked. This seemed to require a bit of deliberation for the Wookiee who, after thirty seconds of thinking, nodded slowly.

"Great, off we go then!" Vex grinned, rather pleased with herself, lowering the bowcaster and skipping out of the ship, though not letting go of the weapon just yet. Once outside she grabbed her dropped blaster and aimed it his way instead, seeing as it weighed ten times less, before making sure the bowcaster was slid over her shoulder. She then pointed to the crate they'd fought over no more than twenty minutes ago. She raised her brows and her new companion knew that in this new partnership he'd be doing the heavy lifting.

Once in the next hangar over, the Wookiee let out a disapproving roar. "Hey now, it's not that bad," Vex responded, a little offended at his first impression of her ship. "Besides, why do you think I hired you?" she added, getting a conceding growl in return. She pointed out the cargo bay and headed to the cockpit to prep the ship, re-attaching a couple of metal panels in her usual carefree way.

The Wookiee stomped his way up to the cockpit, stood behind Vex as she closed the ramp and brought the freighter out of the hangar and back to space. Once off planet, the Wookiee gave a curious growl. "Well, we do have a ways to Tatooine," Vex conceded with a smirk, before she stood and pointed to the pilot's seat. The Wookiee quickly took her place, the red meat re-appearing from under the fur. "Excited one, aren't ya?" she teased as she kicked her boots down the hall, slipped out of the cargo pants once more and climbed into the furry lap.

This time she was in control as she lowered herself onto his desperate cock, his hairy paws gripping her green behind once more as she started to rock atop him. "I never did get your name." she chuckled between soft moans, getting deeper with each bounce, his claws digging into her cushioned cheeks. The beast let out a growl mixed with guttural grunts "Tanzimo?" Vex asked with a giggle, clearly not understanding fully.

The Wookiee let out a clearer growl, gripping her behind tighter in frustration as he lifted and dropped her at his own speed. "Tanzimao... antan," Vex muttered between higher pitched squeaks, no longer in control, but finding herself with even more pleasure. "I'll just... stick to Tanzi..." she grinned, arms wrapped over the beast's broad shoulders as she did her best to reward her new crewmate.

Tanzi had been plenty worked up before they'd even gotten onto the ship and now he could feel himself about to burst. With a deep roar he held the Twi'lek tight in his lap, a couple of claws piercing the soft, green skin of her ass. Vex pressed her head into his shoulder as she felt jet after jet of his warm cum shoot inside her, the usually sturdy legs limp beneath him. "Maybe you are worth the twenty percent,"

As Vex giggled the alarms blared once more throughout the cockpit, steam shot out of the dashboard as the last metal plate she fixed to the ceiling fell, striking her back. "What now..."