The One He Let Get Away

Story Info
Seeing his former lover forces memories, and pain, to erupt.
1.7k words
3.41
6.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw her from across the room. After a double take, he was sure, it was the woman he had let get away...

"What was she doing here," he thought to himself? She was the last person he expected to see at this mixer. She was in a completely different industry, and she shouldn't have been here.

Had he seen her three weeks earlier he would have been ecstatic but now, ever since he called things off with her, it was a distraction. Instantly his mind was flooded with emotions as he instantly started regretting his decision. The last three weeks had been especially lonely. He had missed their daily texting. He had missed the flirting that was constantly there between the two of them.

Seeing her at the bar he was reminded of all the good times they had had at bars and while drinking. Being raised in a deeply religious home he had just started exploring with alcohol a few months before they met. Thinking about their initial meeting he remembered that she had ordered a craft beer and he enjoyed his Crown and Coke. He remembered that first meeting well. He was nervous, and a little shy and had it not been for her giving him a second chance he almost missed out on having a phenomenal lover. After that they had enjoyed many drinks together.

He replayed the morning she had introduced him to mimosas one Saturday morning they had sipped while naked in bed. After making love that morning, she told him that she wanted to share with him her second favorite morning drink after coffee. Getting out of bed, he watched her lithe sexy body as she mixed the champagne and orange juice, teasing him as she looked over her shoulder. He admired that succulent ass of hers while she poured two glasses. As she walked back to the bed with the drinks, he reached out to take the offered glass, but his eyes never pulled away from her full breasts. She cuddled next to him as they drank, and he realized at that moment he would never be able to drink a mimosa without thinking about his most sexy lover.

The next memory to enter his mind was of the time that they met at the Chinese restaurant for a happy hour. That night, their clothes stayed on but while sitting at a corner table they enjoyed warm sake, secret kisses and hands teasing each other under the table. She had worn a dress that night and his hand found its way between her thighs several times. She was just as guilty; her hand had teased his cock outside his jeans so much that he had hide his erection when they stood to leave.

As he dwelt on that memory his mind wandered to the most recent memory of when they met for drinks at a hotel bar. During that meeting they found a couch in a little alcove away from the main bar. She enjoyed a glass of wine while he had a Moscow Mule. While they nursed their drinks, they spent the time talking while kissing anytime they could without being seen. After a while they noticed a little single person bathroom that had not been used. Laughing they both joked about how they'd never fooled around in a bathroom and as their glasses emptied, they decided to sneak away. Closing the bathroom door behind her, she swiftly closed the distance between them, and he took her in his arms. They kissed so deeply and before long their hands were all over each other. She soon unbuckled his pants and had them pushed to the ground. Her hand found his cock and soon her stroking had him fully aroused, bringing him immense pleasure. At the same time, he had pushed her skirt from her hips and had his hands exploring her panty covered ass. Their kissing continued and she wanted to feel him inside her. She told him to sit on the closed toilet and as he complied, she pushed her panties off and straddled him, guiding his cock inside her. Once she had fully engulfed his cock deep inside her she began bouncing up and down on his lap. His free hands quickly moved under her shirt to feel her breasts in his hands. Trying to stay quiet so that they wouldn't be caught their moans sped up as her thrusting increased. Hearing her moans was too much and he grabbed her hips and pushed her hard on his cock as it spasmed in orgasmic relief. Feeling his load shoot into her caused her pussy to quiver in its own orgasmic release as it pulsed around his cock. Laughing and kissing more, they quickly cleaned up and got dressed before sneaking back to their couch.

The memories were too much. He needed to focus on something else. He decided he would try to distract himself by talking to people at the mixer. He found a group of peers and joined their little circle. Trying to forget about her he tried with all his might to engage in their conversation but just could never fully get into it with them. To add to struggle, over the speakers he heard the music playing softly behind the crowd noise. At first it was meaningless but then the song changed and the melody that came on only fired up more memories. The dulcet tones of Post Malone floated across the air and the song was one that they had made out too many times. It was Sunflower and he could not stop the memories flooding back to him.

The song brought up needs he never really got over, now they were just overwhelming. He wanted nothing more than to feel her lips on his, to run his tongue against hers and taste her breath. He wanted that passion that came with every one of their kisses. As the song continued, he remembered one time they had kissed during this song. He was taken back to a rainy Saturday. They were sitting in his truck and kissing while the music streamed from the radio. She had shifted to sit on his lap and they traded insatiable kisses back and forth. Both wanting to take things to the next level but at this point they had not made love and between kisses they agreed they did not want their first time with each other to be a quickie in the truck. So that day they just kept kissing. And he loved it. There had never been a single kiss with her that he did not enjoy. And in that moment, as Post Malone played in the background, he thought about all those kisses.

Never fully engaging with the guys in the group he made a polite excuse to leave and slipped away. He could not stay. He kept looking around hoping to catch another glimpse of her. He wanted to see her stunning red hair, her brilliant smile, and her sexy body again. But he had hurt her. He had left her. He had ruined it all. Now, as Sunflower ended another song took its place and this one hurt worse, it was Double Rainbow by Katy Perry. The lyrics burned him deeply as he stood there listening.

"You're one of a kind... that you only find once in a lifetime."

"Secretly, hit the lottery."

"You speak to me even in dreams."

"Cause a double rainbow is hard to find."

That was it, he was a mess and had to leave. As he walked to his truck, he knew he had thrown away one of the greatest things he had in his life. When he got into his truck the emotions escaped him. Tears began welling in his eyes and he choked back the emotions as he continued to think about the times, they had been together. Sitting alone, he thought of each moment they had gone for walks, sent teasing messages back and forth and every time they had made love.

He thought about every moment that their kissing had led to more. The way they would strip each other out of whatever they were wearing. He thought about her love of lingerie and all the sexy things she had worn just for him. He thought about the way those sexy clothes had always ended on the floor and how together their naked bodies would heat each other up. He wanted to feel her body against his while they were kissing. He always enjoyed the way her breasts felt against his chest. He thought about how his erect cock would press into her groin and her wet pussy would wet his leg increasing the fire between them. Eventually he would kiss his way down to that sensual pussy of hers. He so badly wanted to taste her passion for him and in that moment, he knew that the juices flowing from her were a manifestation of her feelings for him. Now, sitting all alone in his truck, he wanted to feel those juices in his beard. He wanted to feel the fire on his tongue. He desired nothing more than to hear her cum as ate her pussy.

The thought of that never happening again broke him. Convulsing he screamed in pain. It was a pain that he knew he had brought down upon himself. In that moment he was alone. The loneliness assaulted him and knowing this was his destiny he cried like he had never cried before. Beating the steering wheel in front of him, all the emotions he had been holding back erupted out of him. As they left him the realization washed over him that he would never again have this passion or this feeling in his life. This truth forced another wave of screams and tears. Wanting to punish himself even more, he found their playlist and hit play. The music was like pouring alcohol on an open wound. Every note stung as it evoked a memory and every memory reminded him that he was the idiot that threw it all away.

It was gone, and it was all his fault, and he knew that never again he would find a lover like her. The one he let slip away.