All Comments on 'The One Hour Escape Ch. 03'

by SimonO

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks SimonO. That was mind blowing.

Cheers

Roger from NZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another amazing job of story telling with the erotic edge. Your stories are like reading a intense suspense novel where you can't wait to turn the page wanting more.

Please don't this story line yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A well written and well rounded series. Sensual and erotic but with heart and some real emotion. There was even a part where I could have sworn someone was peeling onions near me.

dwr0242dwr0242almost 3 years ago

Great story! I sure hope there will be more to come sometime!

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 3 years ago

I was just coming down from having read Eden and I wasn't really in the mood for a sleazy happy ending massage parlor type story, but I figured that everything else you have written was brilliant, so why wouldn't this be?

I'm sorry I ever doubted you... You're only moving from strength to strength.

While Eden leaned towards the Exhibitionist side of this category, this one leans much more heavily towards the Voyeur side and it's amazing just how much empathy, emotion and sensuality you can bring to a story like this.

I also appreciate that you really are not a one trick pony, every one of your stories is creative, vivid, highly sensual and you appear to be able to make any subject just dance to your tune.

I will look forward to the next chapter of this story and hopefully many more stories to come.

AverageBearAverageBearalmost 3 years ago

I stayed with you to the end, but the story felt really uneven to me. You spent over 10,000 words on Carter and Katie's massage session under Amy's tutelage in chapter 2, then rushed through the two of them finally having actual sex in chapter 3: "Moments after I was kissing her deeply. And then a few moments later I found myself plunging my dick deep inside a very hot and soaking wet pussy." You then spent way more detail on sex between Carter and Amy than the core relationship between Carter and Katie. Same goes for Carter's session with Susan. Katie is badly short-changed in your trilogy's "climax." And, to boot, there's no satisfaction of a genuine romance between Carter and Katie. She's too busy pimping him out. I was right in my comment after chapter 1: you're a merciless tease. Big disappointment that I read the entire trilogy, expecting something better....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There aren't enough superlatives to congratulate on your tale, pure dead brilliant

Putney62Putney62over 2 years ago

Wow. Beyond words. Wow. Looking forward to the Carol-Anne encounter. Brilliant pace and descriptions. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have just completed part 3 of your story. I had to read the comments below to see what others felt and it did not change my mind. You, my friend, are a story teller. I think you will see that people who try to to mathematically analyze an emotional story come to the wrong conclusion. Am looking forward to looking at your other contributions. Regards. A.F.C. Somerset.

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Simple, raw

Applause !

That was good.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

The Platinum Package certainly ratchets everything up a few notches! Good fun thanks

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonabout 2 years ago

Great story. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, loved reading it. And loved his politeness too… but I wonder whether he was overboard on being polite. Just my two cents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonO@SimonO
Life gets in the way too much, so my new method involves me posting only completed stories, even those with multiple parts. That will cut down on people being frustrated. Hopefully. My compensation is essentially how much others enjoy what I write. Contacts are most welcome...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES