The One in a Couple Sex Slave Party

Story Info
One of a couple must strip at the door & becomes a sex slave.
3.7k words
3.85
8.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Allison has a close knit group of friends who get together, once a month, for a party at Allison's house in an upmarket estate. She lives alone and the group uses her house for their kinky gatherings.

This month, B, a friend of Allison's, has come up with a new idea for a party. He calls it the "one in a couple sex slave event"

The premise is that when a couple arrives at Allison's house, one of the people in the couple is randomly chosen as a sex slave for the evening. That person must then strip naked at the door.

Totally naked.

No jewelry, no watch or earrings, no socks or shoes or hair clips, nothing that you weren't born with.

The naked sex slave's clothes and rights are then totally surrendered.

His or her clothes will be returned to them by courier in the week.

Yes, correct, they will be naked for the evening and will have to travel home totally nude.

A sex slave may not cover their bodies.

A sex slave must remain quiet except for moans from orgasms, but may also cry out hen being whipped or spanked.

A sex slave may be felt up by anyone who wants to feel them, man or woman.

A sex slave must participate in the activities and games that Mistress Allison has set out.

A sex slave will be asked to masturbate in front of the masters and mistresses at the end of the evening

The rest of the slaves will also watch. Openly, without shame, and must reach orgasm. This to be the closing event of the evening.

Slaves will be transported home naked and must remain naked until dawn of the next day.

All of the naked slaves will travel home in one luxury Mercedes van with darkened windows. They will wear handcuffs and will be kept in state of arousal until they are dropped off at home. The slaves Mistress or Master will travel with them to keep them aroused and to use them as they see fit.

B and M arrive at the door, they are greeted by Mistress Allison.

She wears shiny PVC pants and long "fuck me" boots with heels. On top she has a leather bustierre, cut away to expose her breasts. Under her arm a medium length horse whip, with burgundy leather flap.

She spins a coin on a table and covers it with her hand. The couple must each choose heads or tails. The one who is wrong is the sex slave.

Mistress Aliison laughs as the coin comes up heads and says "B -- you will strip naked now. Hand your clothes to me and you will get them back in the week". M laughs as B begins to strip and both women admire his cock as he disrobes. M strokes it hard and Mistress Allison has a feel. Spitting on his cock for lube and feeling the head of his cock and pressing under the tip to stimulate him.

She pulls B into the room by his cock and M marches in behind him, dressed in a figure hugging evening dress, under which her nipples are clearly without other covering.

There is no panty line and one must draw the conclusion that she is nude and probably shaved beneath that dress.

M may sit at the dining room table, but B must stand nude and attend on Mistress Allison and M. Bringing wine. M instructs him to keep his cock hard as she knows he likes it like that when naked.

Louis and Tracy arrive next and it is Tracy that it is stripped this time.

She has medium sized B cup tits and a brunette landing strip. Allison pulls her into the dining area by her nipple. Massaging it, tweaking it and in the end, giving her one boob a light spank.

Louis can sit at the table, he is dressed in a full tuxedo.

Tracy is naked and stands like that next to B who is stroking his cock.

Tracy must fetch everyone another round of drinks and must kneel and present the drinks.

M takes a moment to feel her tits and spank her ass as M has been a little annoyed with Tracy lately.

Louis strokes Tracy's cute little cunt a little, making her wet and causing her to flower open.

He holds out his fingers to M who tastes Tracy's pussy juices and then to Tracy who tastes her own juices.

They clamp Tracy's nipples, because she's sometimes a little bitchy and to teach her a lesson and make her stand with B, who yes, still strokes his cock.

At this point, Louis whispers to M who nods her head. Louis pushes the top of her dress down and scoops out one of her tits. Then proceeds to feel it and make the nipple hard while her partner, B, watches. After a little while, he puts her breast away again.

B is obviously pissed off at this, but being a naked slave for the evening he can't complain. Also, to be hones he is a little aroused at watching M being fondled.

At this point M kneels down and sucks Louis' cock a bit while Tracy watches. Her head bobbing on his cock nicely. B and Tracy are clearly distressed, but also aroused.

Allison goes to Tracy and sucks her nipples -- arousing her further.

Now there is a ring at the door and the next couple arrives.

It's Nicky and her partner Anton. The coin is spun and it is Nicky who must get naked.

She has just about no tits, and is totally covered in freckles. Her nipples are big and hard like jelly tots. Her bush is violent red like her hair.

Anton sits at the table and Louis' catches him up on proceedings thus far.

Nicky brings Anton a drink and for her service she is bent over a dining room chair and spanked with the riding crop by M until her little cute ass is as red as her hair. She must then join the naked slaves and must stroke her tits and rub her cunt as ordered by Anton.

Louis is Bi and he unzips Anton's jeans and strokes his cock a bit, using some coconut oil as lube.

Anton goes to Nicky and forces her to her knees and lets her suck his cock for a while.

Tracy is horny and the group knows she wants to touch herself, so she is therefore denied.

Now dinner is served, B serves Allison and M. Nicky serves Louis and Tracy serves Anton. Then they switch partners for each round of drinks or food served. The masters and the mistresses feel up each person male or female as they serve them. B is felt up by Louis, who spits on his cock and strokes it and then asks M to suck it -- which she does.

Anton makes Tracy suck his cock and licks her slit in return.

Mistress Allison spanks B and spanks his cock too. Making it soften and then letting Tracy stroke it hard again.

M plays with Nickys tits and her pussy and makes Nicky kneel and lick her open in front of everyone. M has her first orgasm as Nicky licks her. Its mild, but a good start to the evening. Its also the first time that M has let a woman make her come.

The masters and mistresses retire to the lounge to take some whiskeys and it is decided that the slaves should be dressed up and toyed with, a little.

Each will be allowed two or three items to wear which will be chosen by the masters and mistresses.

Tracy is dressed in a leather harness which exposes her pussy and tits. She is allowed white socks and some leather shoes which look like schoolgirl shoes. Her pussy is plugged with a remote controlled vibrator. The remote is placed on the coffee table in front of the mistresses and masters. Louis gives it a try and she squirms as it vibrates inside of her already wet cunt. Her nipples remain clamped. Allison takes them off which hurts like hell and then clamps them again.

B is given a pair of black leather chaps which leave his cock and ass exposed and a t shirt and must go barefoot. His ass is plugged with a butt plug and it too has a remote which M revs up to the maximum to watch his cock grow as his prostate is stimulated. She knows how shy he is of ass play and is loving exposing and humiliating him.

Nicky gets a little schoolgirl plaid skirt with no panties. Her pussy is plugged with a vibrator like the rest and she gets a leather bustierre that leaves her tits exposed, but they let her have a white button up top as well. It must be tied under her tits and the top three buttons are left undone.

The three slaves are paraded and toyed with by each master and mistress in turn. The women must be wet and the one man must be hard. They are all brought to the edge of orgasm, but aren't allowed to come. Yet.

Now M get the idea to take the slaves on a walk in the park in Allison's estate. Anton and Louis readily agree to this.

B is made to take off the t-shirt and is left in chaps with his ass plugged.

Tracy has been difficult and cheeky while being inspected and the masters and mistresses grab her and strip her naked. Roughly tearing and grabbing at her and biting her lightly until she is nude. M puts her over her lap and spanks her vigorously for her infractions.

Nicky is allowed her schoolgirl skirt and her white top which is quite see through, but must remove the leather bustierre.

Both women's vibrators are removed as they need to be available to be used in other ways.

The slaves are made to get into the boot of Louis cars and are just bundled in half naked, dressed up to titillate as they are, on top of each other. It's quite pleasant and erotic in the boot of the SUV rubbing up against each other and they become aroused.

They arrive at the trailhead of the nature walk in Allisons park and must get out of the boot and stand half naked in the parking lot.

Some cars drive past, but Anton, Louis, M and Allison don't care.

The slaves are made to stand half naked, or in Tracy's case, fully naked while the people in the cars ogle them.

Louis turns Tracy towards some of the cars and rubs her tits, pinching and rolling her nipples. One car stops for a while to watch.

B is made to walk first, M ties a long black silk ribbon onto his cock, just below the head. His wrist is chained to Tracy who must walk in the middle and Tracy has a long leather knotted leash tied from her neck, which goes down the front of her body, between her legs, yes, under her little pussy and the leash is then clipped to one of Nickys nipples. Nickys shirt is unbuttoned to allow the leash to be clipped to her nipple.

M leads them through the forest. The naked slaves in the middle and Anton and Louis bringing up the rear.

She stops now and then to let the mistresses and masters play with the slaves. Which they do liberally.

Soon, they see and hear someone coming towards them in the opposite direction. He is out walking and the party stops to chat with him, much to the slaves horror. They moan and complain but are ignored totally. They see his eyes on their bodies, taking in their state of undress and they can see a bulge rising in his trousers.

He is a good looking tall guy, called Nick. He says that he is interested in touching the women and M says that he can. So he goes up to Tracy and feels her tits and then reaches under Nickys skirt to feel her pussy. He reports that she is very aroused and wet and makes Tracy suck her own juice off of his fingers.

M encourages him to finger her a bit more and unties the slaves so that he can finger fuck Tracy and Nicky together.

M sees that B's cock is hard and she jerks him off. Both Anton and Louis take out their cocks and Allison kneels and takes both, yes both of their cocks in her mouth. Their heads rubbing together in her mouth.

M encourages Nick to bend Tracy and Nicky over and he makes them spread their legs. Then he asks if he can fuck them, which Anton and Louis allow.

Tracy and Nicky are outraged and complain, so they are eventually gagged. The group finds that Louis has kept their wet panties in his pocket and he produces them and makes each woman take their panties in their mouths.

Now Nick fucks them each in turn, while M jerks B off until he comes vigorously spurting his come on the floor of the forest in the mud.

Anton and Louis haven't allowed Nick to come in their women so when he wants to come, he makes them lay down and then spurts long ropes of come across their tits.

Anton and Louis also want to come and they spurt their come across Nicky and Allisons tits too.

M is into messy play and she scoops up the dirt from where B has come on the forest floor and wipes some mud across Nickys and Tracys chests and then smears some across B's chest too.

Allison comes up and starts fingering her cunt vigorously and squirts across the two women too.

M takes Allisons come and smears it across the bodies and faces and asses and legs and thighs of the slaves.

Louis invited Nick to join the group but states he needs to remain naked and hard for the duration for their entertainment and Nick readily agrees. He is made to walk at the back of the group, his clothes hastily stuffed into his backpack.

The group reaches a clearing and there M finds a coiled up hosepipe, used by the estate workers to water new trees planted in the forest.

She makes B remove his chaps and she makes Nicky remove her schoolgirl outfit.

All three slaves are asked to put their hands on their heads and put their feet apart.

M takes the hosepipe and uses it to clean off the cum and mud she had previously smeared on their bodies.

Anton and Louis take turns, washing the slaves down. Washing B's cock and his ass and washing down the women who shiver in the ice cold spray. All of the slaves nipples are hard. They are turned and washed and inspected for what seems like ages.

Allison whispers to Nick and a long discussion ensues. It turns out he likes being subservient and he is made to join the other slaves and is washed down mostly by Allison. Who also takes time to stroke his cock and finger his ass a little.

Now the slaves are made to walk back to Allison's house, the masters and mistresses drive slowly and the slaves must walk ahead. Their naked bodies captured in the headlights, their hands on their heads and their naked luscious bodies exposed.

Soon they reach Allison's house and must now perform in the closing ritual.

First they are allowed to shower and get warm, but must stay naked. Only now is the plug in B's ass removed, but only after M has a little more fun stimulating him and his prostate.

Allison, M, Anton and Louis are seated on the leather couches and are mostly clothed.

They sip from their whiskeys.

The slaves must kneel on the floor, hands cuffed behind their backs, legs open. They must sit in a line and are called up to perform one by one.

Allison lubes up Nick and B's cocks and makes sure they are hard.

Anton and Louis finger Nicky and Tracy and make sure they are wet, open and longing to come.

They are both gasping and panting and crying out when their orgasms are, for the moment, denied.

Each slave, in turn, must come and present themselves on the coffee table.

They must masturbate for the mistresses and masters until they come as they do at home, without being pretentious or dramatic.

First it is Tracy who chooses to kneel, head away from the audience. She puts her tits on the coffee table and her ass in the air. She takes her hands and places one on each ass cheek and pulls herself open, exposing the little starfish shape of her ass and her cunt. The audience watches as she fingers her clit, and then sinks one finger in her cunt. Then two fingers, then three. She fucks her pussy hard and fast until she squirts. Her come running down her arm. Her orgasm making her squeal in pleasure. The beautiful illicit feeling of coming in front of the masters and mistresses making her come hard, the orgasm racking her body making her whole body jerk and arch.

Afterward she joins Louis, who puts her on his lap, watching the rest of the scene unfold over her shoulder He cups her tits and plays with her clit casually while they watch. Showing her off to the rest of the orgy participants. He kisses her and tells her what a good girl she is and how amazing she has been.

Then its B's turn. His cock is achingly hard after watching Tracy come. He faces M directly and puts some lube on his cock. He grabs his cock in his fist and start wanking furiously. He is on his knees. He leans back as he jerks off. M kneels in front of him and rips off her top, exposing her amazing beautiful false tits. Anton and Louis and Nick literally gasp. B strokes and strokes until he comes across M's tits. She takes his come and rubs it into her boobs and nipples and tastes some off of her fingers.

He joins M on the couch, sitting next to her. She takes his hand and puts it on her pussy. B starts to rub her. She doesn't bother putting her top on, feeling that she's horny and is enjoying the scene. She enjoys Anton and Louis getting off on her naked body and she enjoys the other womens envious glances.

Nick stands and jerks off. He stands in front of Anton and Louis. Louis takes out his cock and lubes up both of their shafts. He jerks himself off until he comes on Nicks cock. Then he tells Nick to use his come as lube. Nick does that and he jerks himself off and comes hard. Spurting his come onto Tracys pussy. Louis uses Nicks come to lube Tracy's cunt and plays with her clit until she comes again. Writhing in his lap.

Now Nicky lays on the coffee table, her legs wide open. She brings her little cunt right to the edge of the table and it is spread wide open. She puts a pillow under her back and under her head and invites the men to come and wank over her. Anton obliges, Louis saying that he is spent and Nick being totally without ammunition. Anton makes her suck his cock while she is busy jilling. Allison produces a large dildo and Nicky uses it to fuck her pussy in front of the men and women. She leaves the dildo inside of her and Allison moves it in and out of her vigorously. Nicky fingers her clit with clockwise motions until she also comes and squirts around the dildo. Allison licks her come from the dildo, savouring her taste.

Now the party is over. Each slave's hands are handcuffed behind their backs and the key is provided to their mistress or master.

They will be transported home naked, and dropped off in the road outside their houses. Their owners will make them walk inside, slowly, cuffed and naked and will then do with them whatever they want.

Fucking and using them for their pleasure, making them commit the sexual acts they are usually reticent to do.

M has invited Allison to stay over at her house so that she can join in using B for their pleasure. They both want their pussies fucked and their asses used and they want to objectify B and make him serve them. They both want his ass.

Anton wants to engage in some oil play with Nicky and says a spanking will be in order. He wants to spank her tits too, after oiling them up.

Louis wants Tracy's ass as she hasn't given it to him yet. And says he will take her ass while she is tied up or handcuffed. He also promises to provide the group with a video which she is very unhappy about but has to acquiesce to.

Nick is sent home without his clothes to explain to his wife how he came to be naked and where he has been after supposedly taking a casual walk in the park. M forces him to take a Viagra tablet so that he has to walk home naked and aroused and be hard involuntarily in front of his wife when he arrives home. He is instructed to come to the next party with his wife, or a naked video of him jerking off will be shared with his work colleagues.

Before they leave, the slaves remind Louis, Anton, M and Allison that it's their turn next!

M reminds them that its random and that it could be their turn again and palms the double headed joke coin before anyone can notice that it hasn't really been free and fair at all.

She winks at Mistress Allison and then tugs B by his cock towards the bedroom.