The One that Got Away... Pt. 04

Story Info
Several years later still fucking both women.
1.3k words
4.71
1.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since January of 2019 things got really interesting. Amanda left her husband and we all moved in together. She won custody of her daughter and we had our two daughters. We started fucking as a threesome in January. By October that year, we had our fourth daughter. Here we are, 2023 and we have 4 daughters and are happier than we have ever been. Here we are now in Malaga Spain, enjoying an adult trip.

A little bit about how we worked this all out. We decided to get a Civil Union with Amanda. This way I am a spouse to both Cleo and Amanda. They are also united by Civil Union. We have no rules as to how the relationship flows. What we do is check and take time to be just us. After the initial sessions of sex, Cleo and Amanda decided that they too enjoyed alone time. They had neither had lesbian sex and previous to the first encounter had considered themselves straight. Sometimes they have sex and I watch, sometimes Cleo wants sex and Amanda doesn't and other times Amanda wants sex and Cleo doesn't. The best part is that I have not had any time in which I have desired sex. If anything, I have moments where I have to dig deep to find the stamina to keep going.

We are all three attractive, I think I am lucky to have the two ladies. They are both moms but in fantastic shape. Cleo is 5'4" with a small chest, wide hips, an ass like Beyonce and a pussy that is as perfect as they come. Her outer lips are just large enough, her inner lips tuck in to her outer lips, her clit is small but easy to find. She has a spicy scent and taste that I crave. Amanda is 5'2" with a straighter build but still a small curve at the waist, she has a small butt that sticks out, large tits for her small frame and nipples that react super quick. Her pussy is a bit more lippy, with inner lips that stick out just a bit. Her pussy mound is pronouced from the front and she has a slightly larger clit than Cleo that reacts to the slightest breeze. Amanda's scent and taste is just a little lighter. It is almost like a spicy floral scent and taste. I am 5'10" slight dad bod, but a good wedge shape. My cock is above average per those studies, but nothing amazing. It is about 6.25" hard and about as thick as a Kiebalsa Sausage. The ladies have never complained, but they also don't mind when we break out the 8" toy that is just as thick as a Bratwurst.

Here is Spain we found some topless beaches and the pool at our hotel is also topless. Everyday we have gone to the pool, I have been the envy of every man. Of course there were women there that may have been a bit hotter or altered, but my wives and I are very handsy. Nothing inappropriate, but they are on my lap, we are kidding and they often hold hands or cuddle in chairs.

Our third night in Spain and we had been out to an evening dinner. The wine was flowing, which only served to lower our inhibitions. Cleo and Amanda had chosen short dresses, no bras and low cut front. The plan was to go out dancing after dinner. We never made it to the club though.

See we had our hands all over each other. We started back to the hotel. Both of the ladies had slid their panties off at the table and put them in my pocket. I reached in and could feel how dripping wet they were. On the walk back to the hotel we found this small plaza. It was dark and deserted. The park benches were clean and there was no one around. The way I understood it, an important sports event was going on. Near the plaza was a bar where you could her the fans loudly cheering. We walked into the park and the ladies unzipped my pants. I leaned up against a tree and received the most amazing blowjob ever. The women were basically making out on my dick. The one thing I have learned is that the more you practice three person sex, the better it gets. I was leaned against this tree though and they were giving it there all. I heard the sound of fingers in pussy and I knew that as they were sucking me off, they were also fingering either themselves or each other. I could barely focus and I loudly exclaimed.

"SHIT!!! I'm cuming!"

With that the girls giggled and kept going as my cum shot from my dick. It felt as though my cum shot across the park. I felt my whole cock engulfed by a mouth. I didn't need to look down to know that Amanda had just taken my now softening cock in her whole mouth. She was sucking me for all I had and it felt like i was going to shoot again. I told them we had to get the hotel. I took one of each women's hand and helped them up. I noticed that I had been lucky and gotten both hands that had been fucking their pussys. I took their fingers in my mouth and cleared them of their lady cum. I also ran my hand up each of their thighs and got just a little bit more so that I could enjoy.

We got back to the hotel room and both ladies stripped out of their dresses. I was undressing before the door closed and heard a woman in the hall giggle and comment on seeing my ass. My cock was pointing straight ahead. Amanda laid down on the bed and Cleo straddled her face. Amanda went to town eating Cleo as I slid my throbbing cock all the way into Amanda. I could feel my cock slide in and just above her cervix. She was soaking wet and making squishy sounds. As I slid out after stroking her inner walls as the same speed and rhythm, I could feel her g-spot swollen and ready to bust. I gave her a few more strokes and as I slid out of her pussy, she sprayed me with cum. She tapped out and the two traded places. I was now inside Cleo's pussy. I could feel her walls contracting and her g-spot was swollen and filled.

I began to fuck her making sure to rub my cock head on that g-spot. She began to spurt lady cum each time my cock pulled out or pressed in. She was shaking from her orgasms. It was at this point as Amanda slid down Cleo's body that I decided to slide my cock into Amanda's ass. This was not the first time we had done anal, but we normally talk about it first. I could see that her ass was still spasming from the orgasm. Once I got in, it felt amazing as it always does. I began to work in and out and she had two more orgasms, spraying all over Cleo. I was feeling like I was about to cum and the ladies asked me to cum on their faces. I pulled out and they knelt in front of me. I was not sure how much force I was going to have after nutting in the plaza. As I stroked my cock the final few times, the cum began to shoot out. It hit their faces and painted their beautiful brown hair. I shot about 6 ropes of cum before collapsing.

As I fell asleep, I noticed the ladies were kissing and licking up the cum. The last image I remember for that night was of them scissoring and kissing. Their beautiful tits touching nipple to nipple as both sets of lips kissed each other. I felt one last spurt of cum slide up my shaft and out as it leaked down the length of my soft cock. The rest of the trip was amazing, but that night was beyond amazing.