The One that Got Away... Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 the ladies pull it off.
1.9k words
4.4
3.1k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean

Tonight was the night, the plan was to be executed by Cleo and Amanda. So far it had gone according to plan. Cleo had come home from the romp and made it home just before Sean got home from work. Luckily he had been held over, that and Cleo had sent him to the store. When he got there, Cleo was in her sleep clothes and she had worked herself into tears. She was holding a letter that had been crafted that morning. It detailed the romp and the envelope was addressed to Cleo. The handwriting, of course, was Amanda's. When he came in the door he was instantly devastated because he saw her holding the letter crying. He was not sure what was wrong, but it was bad. She looked at him and had mustered up hurt and he could read that.

Cleo yelled, "HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU?"

Sean was stunned at first, then he started to put two and two together and he saw the envelope was addressed to Cleo in handwriting.

"HOW COULD YOU FUCK THAT TROLLOP AND JUST COME HOME AND ACT LIKE NOTHING WAS UP?"

He said nothing as that last line sunk in. Cleo was right, he was an asshole for being able to play it so cool. He attempted, "I'm s..."

Cleo yelled, "DON'T EVEN GIVE ME A USELESS I'M SORRY! THAT MAY HAVE WORKED FOR SEXTING AND SHARING NUDES WITH THAT BITCH AT WORK, BUT YOU FUCKED HER!"

"Babe, I know I fucked up, it's no excuse but you know I never stopped loving Amanda. We talked one day and that turned into several days and then one day I let it slip that I wish we had given each other a chance. She rubbed up my leg as I sat there knowing I had fucked up. From there it was over, we started kissing and she was rubbing my cock and we went back to her house and we fucked. I am truly sorry, I know that I have made a fool of you and our marriage, all for one moment of fun."

"JESUS SUFFERING FUCK! I KNOW I JUST READ ALL THAT SHIT."

Sean responded, "So where do we go at this point?"

Cleo answered, "Well it's your weekend off and your mother has our children. I am not ready to tell anyone about this yet and to be honest I haven't even unpacked it or figured out how I am going to respond. What I do know is I don't want to be here tonight. So I am going to a friends house, don't call, don't look for me or anything else. I will be home tomorrow and we will figure this out."

With that, she left. Sean started drinking whiskey after whiskey. He passed out about noon from the drink and being tired. When he woke he used a food delivery service to order dinner which he had with a Bourbon. He thought that despite the efforts of Amanda trying to figure something out it must not have worked as he fell asleep.

Cleo

Despite being planned the morning had been emotionally draining. Cleo went to Amanda's house though and told her that the plan was in motion and it seemed to be working. Amanda asked what Sean would do. Cleo answered, I really don't know.

They went upstairs together and undressed. Today they made passionate love to each other. As they kissed they intertwined their knees. They began to rub their pussy against the other's leg. Cleo leaned her head back and Amanda nibbled on her neck down to her right nipple. She sucked on that nipple until she felt a wet spot on her thigh. Cleo began to moan in pleasure. As Cleo orgasmed, Amanda rubbed her pussy against Cleo's leg faster until she too orgasmed. The two only took a break from sex to eat lunch and dinner.

In the morning Cleo told Amanda that she had to head home and activate phase 2 of the plan.

Sean

That morning Sean woke up with quite the headache. He did not know how much he drank the night before but he was sure it was all of it. He fixed himself some coffee and took a shower while it brewed. He grabbed some aspirin and had a second cup of coffee, this one with a hint of Irish Whiskey. Finally, the edge was taken off as the alcohol and aspirin hit his system. He heard the keys in the door and knew that he was not ready for this, but it was now or never.

Cleo came in the house and he noticed that she looked at least calm, almost glowing. He was not sure what was up, but he thought maybe she had gone out for a tit for tat night.

Cleo said, "Let's sit down and talk." She began, "I was so sad and disappointed when I read that letter. I almost called it quits! This is twice, is there a reason?"

Sean responded, "Yes I think there is. I am polyamorous, I never stopped loving you but there are others that I fall in love with. I keep it in check as much as I can, but when the opportunity to fuck Amanda came up I went for it. A primal part of me went for it, a part that has loved her since I was six years old."

Cleo nodded.

Sean continued, "I can keep it in check and I will but I need you to know that it is not you. I can also get counseling if that will help. I will do anything that you want me to."

Cleo answered cooly, "Anything? We'll see about that. Here are my terms. No sex and no masturbation until I decide we will have sex. If I find out you have done either there will be consequences. No one, I mean no one is to know about this arrangement or what happened. You will carry on as if nothing is going on and so will I."

Sean nodded to the terms.

Two weeks later there had been no sign of sex. Sean would get hard if the wind blew the wrong way. He had not masturbated in that time but he had experienced something that he never had before. He had three wet dreams in the two weeks. It was his weekend off again and the kids were going to a friend's house for Friday and Saturday night. He was hoping that maybe he had paid his dues because he was definitely horny. Cleo had told him to pick out a nice outfit for Friday night because they were going out. He dressed in fitted jeans, a button-down shirt and tweed sports coat. Cleo was wearing a nice black dress that hugged her curves. It was strapless and he could tell that she had on no bra, but her breast still looked amazing. He found out they were going to the local chophouse and when he arrived, Cleo told the hostess that it was McDaniel. The hostess said something that Sean could not make out. As they were seated Sean noticed that there was a third chair. This was odd but whatever.

As they sat and sipped on some wine they chatted and all of a sudden Cleo began smiling at someone and waving. As he turned, he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder. His face was met with that of Amanda's as she gave him a light kiss on the lips. She then walked over to Cleo and gave her the same kiss as they touched each other's faces. Amanda was wearing nearly the same dress if not the same dress and he could tell she too was not wearing a bra. After the kiss, both ladies nipples had tightened.

The rest of the meal was like a date where they all sat and talked. They talked about how they felt and they started talking about how this would work. At the end of dinner, Sean paid the check. They went back to Sean and Cleo's house where they began by working out some of the more intimate details of how this was going to work. Sean poured everyone a drink, while he was doing so, Amanda and Cleo began kissing on the couch. He stood and watched as if a dream. He walked over and quietly set the drinks down as they continued. Cleo was quite aggressive and already had Amanda's tit out of her dress. She had licked her way down to it and was sucking on the nipple. Amanda had her head back writhing in ecstasy.

Cleo looked up and said, "well don't just stand there come join in."

Sean walked over and began to kiss Amanda on the lips. She reciprocated and worked her hands up to his waist. She unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out of the pants. It was already semi-hard and pulsing in her hand. She began to stroke it and then broke the kiss. She guided his hard cock to her mouth and began to give him a blowjob. He looked down and saw that Cleo was now between Amanda's legs eating her out. Sean could feel himself swell I Amanda's mouth as he watched his beautiful wife eat another beautiful pussy.

Amanda slid his cock out of her mouth, mouthed "go fuck that pussy, I want to taste it again!"

She leaned her head back moaned a gutteral throaty growl and snaked her fingers into my wife's hair. I got between my wife's legs lined up with her pussy and began rubbing the head against her pussy as I listened to the slurping sounds of my wife devouring Amanda's pussy. I slid my cock into her pussy slowly, pushing all the way in. I could feel the bottom of my cock rub against her g-spot. As I slid all the way out and back in a few times my wife let out a buzzing moan. That moan made Amanda scream out! She then begged to have my pussy drenched cock back in her mouth. I slid my cock out and went back over to her mouth and slid my cock in. My wife pulled off of Amanda's pussy and she shook with pleasure. She slurped on my cock greedily licking my wife's juices from my dick.

Cleo had sat back on the couch for a break, which Amanda took note of. She slid my cock out of her mouth and climbed between my wife's legs and began to make her pussy dessert. I went over the armrest of the couch and slid my cock into Amanda's pussy. I began to fuck her with ferocity as I was about to go crazy. My wife was completely in the throws of orgasm. I could feel Amanda's pussy clench around my cock. I did not think it was possible but I felt my cock swell again! I pulled out and both ladies gathered in front of me. They both got on one side of my cock and began sucking it while almost kissing around my cock. The head of my cock was purple and I involuntarily began to orgasm. They pulled away and my load went all over their chest.

After recovering Amanda told us we had her for the entire weekend. At that news I cleaned up and ran to the store to get a couple bottles of Gatorade so we could stay hydrated.