The One with Rachel's Mom

Story Info
Rachel's mom finds out what's new in sex.
10.7k words
4.55
5.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I.

Sandra, Rachel's mom, was visiting her for the first since her divorce was final.

Monica was preparing the food for Rachel's big birthday bash that night. Phoebe and Rachel were doing their best not to get in her way.

"So, what's new in sex?" Sandra asks.

"Mom, oh my god, what?" Rachel shouted.

"Well, c'mon, dear, I went from my parent's house to your father's house, and now that the divorce is final, well, I was just wondering..."

"I am not very comfortable talking about this, mom."

"I am," Phoebe blurted out, "What do you want to know?"

"Phoebe..." Rachel scolded.

"OK, OK, OK, fine, I'll keep my sexual wisdom to myself, fine."

"Oh," Sandra said, "Do you girls have any marijuana?"

"Oh my god, mom, nooooooo!" Rachel said.

The night was a complete disaster. Rachel's father unexpectedly showed up to say happy birthday to his daughter, and with Rachel's mom in attendance, they had to keep them separated the best they could, so they held a party in Monica's apartment and a party in Joey and Chalder's apartment.

The night ended without the parents seeing each other.

"OK, I'm off," Rachel's dad announced.

As he walked out the apartment to say goodbye to Rachel, Sandra walked out into the hallway from apartment. But thanks to fast-thinking, Joey gently grabbed her, pushed her against the wall and laid a very passionate kiss on her, hiding her from her ex-husband.

"Bye, daddy," Rachel said.

Sandra's knees got weak. She got lost in the moment, flung her arms around Joey's neck, and kissed a man like she's never kissed a man before--much to the delight of Joey who now had his hands around her waist as he pushed his tongue into her mouth.

As she got lost in the moment, she could feel Joey's hardening cock pushing against her stomach and she didn't want him to stop, after all, it was a long time since she felt a hard cock pushing up against her.

"Joey..." Rachel said, "Joey..." "Joey!"

Joey broke him out of the kiss, and he sheepishly looked at Rachel.

"So, yeah, good night, Mrs. Greene."

As she leaned against the wall to prevent her from falling over, she felt her nipples had harden, and a stirring between her legs. Feelings she hadn't felt in a long time.

"Mom?" Rachel beckoned. "Mom..."

"Yes, dear, you kids...I think I need a drink..." she said as she walked back into Rachel's apartment.

Sandra sat in the living room and enjoyed a few drinks while the three friends cleaned the apartment.

"OK, girls, I think it's time to turn in, I've had quite a night," she said with a laugh, "I mean, that kiss!"

"OK, mom, my room is all made up for you," Rachel said.

Rachel's mom retired to the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

"Is this weird, Mon," Rachel asked as soon as her mother was out of earshot.

"Is what weird?"

"I mean, I know my mom had sex, but wow, it's really real, she is going to have sex, and not with my father!

Monica was thinking about the time she saw her mom having sex during her dad's birthday party.

Monica and Richard were the talk of the party. Everyone was trying to figure out what chippy Richard was fucking in the city.

"You're not a chippy," Richard whispered to Monica as they snuck away to talk it over in the bathroom.

"That's what they're saying!"

"Well, I don't think so. You're wonderful, funny, talented, and completely fucking hot."

"Really, you think I'm hot?"

"My god, Monica, look at you. Beautiful face, great body, and the sex is...wow."

"I am all those things," She said," "But a chippy?"

"No."

"You know what I can be though?

"What?"

"Your whore."

She stood on her tiptoes to reach his lips to give him a passionate kiss. In a flash, their tongues were intwined and they forgot where they were. Richard ran his big strong hands over Monica's hard breasts helping her already hard nipples get even hard. Seizing the moment, she quickly undid his belt, reached into his pants, and started to massage his cock which was growing at a very fast rate.

Monica loved Richard's cock. It big and thick and not like that high school boy she got tricked into fucking, although that kid went all night so much so, her pussy was sore the next morning, but worth it.

But Richard? A fucking tree trunk.

She knelt and put it in her mouth with abandon. Richard leaned back on the sink with one hand and held her head with the other. She loved when Richard held her head because it made her feel like a little girl because of their age difference. It was like she was fucking a dad from high school.

"Cum, you have to cum quick, I don't want to get caught," she breathlessly said, and returned to sucking his cock.

"Yes, yes, oh yes," he said under his breath.

Monica tasted his pre-cum. He was ready, and he loved to fuck her mouth, so she increased her pace and started to press down on him with her lips to make it tighter than her own pussy.

"I am cumming, Mon."

Monica took his cum like it was candy. She swallowed and wiped her lips.

"God, I'm good," she said.

"Now you."

"Now time for that. But I promise when we get home you can do anything to me."

"Anything."

"Anything."

"Anal?"

"Deal."

As Richard was leaving the bathroom, he bumped into Judy, Monica's mother heading towards the bathroom.

"Judy!" Richard said loudly enough for Monica to hear and warn her.

"Richard..."

"Going to the bathroom good for you, bye!"

Monica hid in the shower just before she came in. And just as Judy was leaving, Jack, her dad, burst through the door without knocking.

"Do you know Richard has a chippy in the city?"

"Yeah, some 25-year-old. Would you leave me for a 25-year-old?"

"Why, with you I have two 25-year-olds!"

He grabbed Judy's waist and pulled her close.

"Oh, Jack..."

Jack didn't stop. He planted a kiss on her lips.

"Jack, we have party going on."

"And I have a party going on in my pants."

Monica had to put her hands over her ears.

Peeking from behind the shower curtain, she saw her parents were making out. At first, she was horrified, but when her mom took her dad's pants down and started to suck him, she found it funny how mad it would make her mom if she knew she was just on her knees in the same spot sucking Richard's cock in her house...

As Judy was going down on Jack, she slunk into the corner of the shower hoping her mom would make her dad cum as fast as she did Richard.

"What's so weird about it," Phoebe said, "I hope she gets banged something good, and soon!"

Phoebe's comment snapped her out it.

"Phoebe!" the two girls shouted.

"Or maybe that was for me..." Phoebe said with a devilish smile.

The girls were sitting on the balcony, smoking weed (they did have it), drinking wine, and feeling very good.

"I would like to get banged," Monica said, "Like hard."

"Yeah, that does sound good." Phoebe said.

"From behind," Monica added.

"That's even better," Phoebe agreed.

"Yeah, there's something about being on all fours with a nice size cock drilling you," Rachel added. "You know, Mon, you know who knows how to fucks really good? Your brother."

"Really?"

"Really, and he has a very big, beautiful cock."

"I never saw it but thanks for the image."

Little did the other two girls know that Monica did indeed knew how big Ross' cock was because after she lost all that weight, Ross couldn't take his eyes off her body. And she loved the attention, so she let Ross masturbate while she was in the shower mashing her breasts and putting the shower head to good use on her pussy. Yeah, she loved his dick.

Just thinking about it made her pussy wet.

"Yeah, thanks the image, Rach," Phoebe said, "Now I can add getting fucked by Ross from behind to my masturbation fantasy list."

"You have a masturbation fantasy list, do ya?" Monica asked.

"Yeah, a long one."

"Oh yeah, like what, Phebes?"

"Getting tied up like a slave girl and getting fucked by three strangers, no, four strangers. Taking in the ass. Getting bound and whipped."

As Phoebe continued to list her fantasies, Monica felt her nipples getting hard and her pussy starting to get wet. Same with Rachel, even though her nipples are forever hard, they were pushing through her blouse even more.

"Is that all?" Monica asked squirming as she sat.

"Oh, there's more. Joey, dreaming about his big dick, Chandler, dressing up like his dad and me fucking him in the ass, and now, Ross, oh, and you guys are on the list, too."

"We are?" they said in tandem.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, I'm starting to get a little wet..."

"You should, I mean, I can really fuck," Monica said.

"Oh, really." Slut," Phoebe retorted.

"Like what kind of fantasies about us, Phebes?

"There are so many...."

"Like..."

"There's one where just me and you fuck, Rach. I mean, have you looked at yourself? And, of course, with Monica, you minx. Yeah, I just let you have your way with me, your bossiness really comes in handy, especially when you use your big strap-on on me."

"Really..." Monica salivated.

"And there's the threesome. We do that, too. That's when the sex gets really good. I fuck you, then I fuck you, then you fuck me, and you fuck me, and then then we all fuck each other. Oh, and Rachel, you are the sexist when you let me and Monica use all three of your holes. You're such a whore."

"Three?" "Huh?" Rachel gulped.

The combination of the wine, the weed, and the sexual fantasies, each of the girls were trying to do their best to hide the fact that each had a hand, down their pants, or inside their shirts fondling their breasts and nipples over their bras. Of course, Rachel who never wore a bra was the first to reach her bare breasts.

"I think I'm going to go to "bed," Monica groaned, "Don't get me wrong, there's nothing I would love to do then fuck my best friends, but Rachel's mom is here, so, yeah, I'm going to try not to wake her up while I'm "sleeping."

"Oh, that sounds great, can I help you, "sleep," Phoebe asked.

"OK!" Monica shouted.

Rachel thought for a second. "I have got a better idea. How about we teach my mom what's new in sex. I mean, she asked. And I'm pretty fucking hot right now so..."

"Let's," Monica whispered.

"Let's."

II.

Rachel slowly opened the door to her bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed. Sandra was fast asleep, although sleep didn't come easy because she kept thinking about Joey's hard dick. Rachel was about to wake her, but she was so turned on from Phoebe's list, she gently lifted the blanket and revealed that Sandra was sleeping with only t-shirt and panties.

Nice panties, Rachel thought. Sandra's breasts were plump but firm and Rachel couldn't take her eyes off the outline of her nipples pushing against the shirt. As Rachel sat there, she slipped her hand under the blanket and ran it up her mom's leg. The lace of the panties made her heart beat fast. Rachel took her hand and slipped it under Sandra's shirt. She could feel the curve of her breast. Her pussy was drenched but she didn't feel one ounce of guilt.

While Rachel was exploring her mother's body, Monica and Phoebe were doing a little exploration of their own.

"What other fantasies do you have about me?" Monica said.

"Several," Phoebe hissed. There's one in the shower. On the couch. I bend you over."

"Oh my."

"Yeah, but you know what's the best part of a fantasy?" Phoebe said walking over to Monica pulling off Monica's shirt, "Making it a reality."

The sexual energy was too much, and they rushed each other's lips against one another. Monica pushed her tongue inside Phoebe's mouth, Phoebe reached around and unclasped her bra, giving her easy access to her tits. Phoebe didn't waste any time and grabbed them with both hands and started sucking on Monica's left nipple.

"Ohhhh..." Monica moaned.

Monica didn't want Phoebe to stop sucking but being smaller than her she stood up and sat on Phoebe's lap facing her, pushing her breasts tightly against friend's breasts.

Rachel was just about to cup her mother's breast but quickly flinched when Sandra roused from her sleep.

"Honey, is everything OK?"

"Yes, everything is great! Turn out the girls, and I have some marijuana, and we're wondering if you want to join us on the balcony."

"Oh, my gosh, this is so exciting, a girl's night."

You have no idea how exciting it is, Rachel thought to herself.

Monica now had taken Phoebe's shirt off and was gorging on her big, firm breast. They were much bigger and heavier than hers, and she always caught herself staring at them, wondering what they felt like, but now with her mouth on one nipple and her hand on the other, she didn't have to wonder any longer.

Rachel was leading Sandra through the window to the balcony when she saw Monica and Phoebe making out. And they saw her. Rachel quickly turned and stopped her mom.

"Let's get some more wine, mom."

Monica and Phoebe quickly got dressed before Rachel led her mom through the window and out onto the balcony.

"You started without me. Sluts!" Rachel said under her breath.

"Hello, girls," Sandra said as Monica was trying to cover up her erect nipples.

"So, mom, yeah, we have marijuana, and we thought you'd like to try some."

"Yeah and do other stuff!" Phoebe excitedly said.

"Like what?" Sandra asked.

"Drinking wine, of course, Phoebe," Rachel said giving a stern look at Phoebe.

Rachel poured a healthy glass of wine for her mother, while Phoebe lit the joint, took a drag, and handed it to Sandra.

"Now, be careful, short inhales."

Sandra took the cig, inhaled, and immediately coughed.

"Look at me, I'm getting high!"

"Look at you!"

The conversation was much milder than before, and after 30 minutes, Sandra and the girls were feeling the effects of the weed and wine. Rachel sensed this would be the perfect time to get the evening events going.

"So, mom, remember you asked what was "new in sex?"

"Yep," she said gleefully, "I'm very interested, I mean if I'm gonna get out there again, I need to look like I know what you're doing."

"Are you sure?"

"Very."

"OK, well, the girls and I would be very happy to tell you what's new. Let's have another hit and finish the wine in the apartment."

"That sound amazing, thank you, girls."

"No, thank you, Mrs. Greene," Phoebe said.

"Oh please, call me Sandra."

Phoebe leaned over to Monica and whispered, "I'm gonna call her my bitch before the night is over."

Monica could only giggle because she knew it was true.

The women finished the weed, moved the coffee table, dressed in t-shirts and panties, spread a blanket, and sat in a circle.

"First things first," Rachel said, "Are you absolutely sure about this?"

"Absolutely."

"OK, so we're tell you, and show you, what's new in sex."

"I'm ready."

"OK, so, first things first, self-love. Let's talk about masturbating. Do you masturbate?"

"Oh dear, no. It's not that I didn't want to, especially after your father left me high and dry after, you know, sex. I never knew what to do or what to rub."

"That's a lot, mom," Rachel said.

"OK. Well, Monica, how about you start?"

"I like to think about a super sexy fantasy to make me wet. Like, sucking a cock, or getting my pussy fucked. Or, having a threesome with my brother and Joey, not that I ever have!"

After the awkward silence, she continued.

"Then after I feel I'm getting wet, I make love to my body, like this."

Monica closed her eyes, grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed her nipple and slipped her other hand into her panties. When she found her button, she let out an audible, "yes".

"Oh, yeah, 2, uh 3-5, 4, uh 6-2, seven, seven, seven, seven..."

Sandra looked on with her mouth open. She never had seen a woman masturbating.

Monica slipped her finger into her pussy.

"Uh, oh my god," Monica groaned.

"She's good at it," Sandra said.

"Yeah, she is," Rachel thinking about how she heard Monica's moans through the apartment wall.

And then, with a deep breath, Sandra thought about how she would like to be fucked by Joey and started to massage her pussy.

At first, she was sheepish, trying to copy Monica, she fumbled with her breasts, and rubbing herself over her panties. Phoebe did not wait for anyone to ask her to start groping herself. She took her panties off leaving her shirt on and was leaning so she could get the perfect angle to stroke her clit.

Rachel, looking at her friends, and now her mother masturbating was so erotic, her pussy flooded, her breasts hardened, and her nipples were more erect than ever before. She noticed her mother was struggling, so she rose up and sat behind her. She grabbed the bottom of her mom's t-shirt and lifted over her head, exposing her beautiful middle-aged breasts.

Sandra immediately covered herself up.

"I feel so naked!"

"That's kind of the point, mom."

"What are you doing, sweetheart?"

"Being a good daughter."

Rachel reached around and very gently cupped her mom's breasts. They were heavier than she thought they would be, but perfect, brushing over her nipples with her fingers, making them hard, she now knew where she got hers.

"Mom, your breasts are perfect."

"Thanks, sweetheart. Besides your father, you're the only one who has seen or touched them."

Rachel still sitting behind her mom, released one of her breasts, and lightly took the one of her hands and guided Sandra's forefinger underneath Sandra's panties, glided down her sopping lips, and came to rest on her clit. Sandra groaned. This was the first time she felt her spot, and the fact that her daughter was helping her made her even more sexually charged.

Monica now was completely naked was using the sight of Sandra to further fuel her desire.

Rachel was her mom's favorite and Monica knew it. Furiously rubbing her pussy, she remembered the very first time she absolutely knew Ross was her mother's favorite.

As she watched her best friend finger her own mother, and fingering herself, she thought about how she was one year into her exercise routine, standing naked in front of the mirror. The sight of her new body made her "Flower" tingle and her nipples to stand erect. It was then she heard the strangest sounds coming from Ross' room. She threw on her pajamas, silently opened her door and tried to hear what was going on.

"Oh Luke, you're so big," a woman's voice said.

Who the fuck is Luke she thought to herself. She tipped-toed down the hallway and realized the bedroom door to Ross' room was sightly open. She leaned in and peered into the room.

"Oh Leia..." her brother said.

Who the fuck was Leia she thought.

She could only catch the back of a woman who was positioned between her brother's knees who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Oh, my, my, my, do you want me to put your saber into my mouth?" the woman said.

"I do, I do, I do..."

Monica could see the woman's head start to bob up and down on Ross' dick. The cooing sounds of the woman sounded familiar to Monica.

"Mmmmmmmm. Ooooooooo. Yes, you taste so good in my mouth my special one."

It was then Monica realized it was her mom, wearing a Princess Leia slave outfit, who was on her knees servicing her son. She put it hand to her mouth so not to gasp. She didn't want to keep looking but her pussy was getting wetter and wetter even though her mother and brother were fucking.

"Oh my god mommy you feel so good around me. Oh my god mommy you are going to make me cum so quickly," Ross groaned.

"Oh baby, yes, I want you to cum for mommy. I want to taste your special treat in my mouth," Judy said taking the dick out of her mouth long enough to get the words out.

Monica had one hand inside her pajama bottoms fingering her clit, and one hand over her mouth to hide her sighs of pleasuring herself couldn't believe what she was witnessing but wanted more.