The One with Rachel's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel pulled her mother even closer, reached around and started masturbating her mother. First on her pussy lips. She split her lips open with a her fingers and played with her clit with the others.

"I have to tell you mom I am so fucking turned on right now."

"Really? Well, let me show you what Phoebe taught me."

Rachel's mom turned over and now was positioned with her mouth above her daughter's pussy.

"Mom?!"

Sandra opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and did exactly what Phoebe had taught her. She flattened her tongue and licked her daughter's pussy from bottom to top.

"Oh god," Rachel gulped.

Then, like before swirled her tongue over Rachel's clit.

"Oh my god I can't take any more, c'mere."

Rachel raised up so she could rub her mother's wet pussy and so her mother could rub hers.

The two delighted in each other's touch.

Rachel then put a finger into her mom's hole and did the "come here" move with her finger. The move that always made Rachel come. Her mom, now an expert at fingering a woman, was moving her fingers in and out of Rachel's pussy like a piston.

"Sweetheart, I'm cumming."

"I'm cumming, too."

"Are you ready, mother and daughter orgasm," her mom said.

"Ready."

Rachel bit her lip as she came. She could feel her mother's cunt tightening so she moved her fingers even faster. Then her mom came.

Her mom slumped back onto Rachel.

"Woo boy," she said.

"And that, mom, is what's new in sex."

End