The One with Rachel's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me, sweetie."

"Mommy, I'm cumming, mommy I'm cumming, oh my god, you're making me cuuuuummmmmm!"

With that Ross came inside his mother's waiting and hungry mouth. Although she never swallowed Jack's cum, she savored every drop of her favorite.

Overwhelmed and about to cum herself, Monica retreated to her bedroom, closed, and locked the door, took her clothes off, and finished orgasming to the sight of her brother and her mom fucking in the next room.

So, looking at her at Rachel fingering her mom, made her fingers in her pussy go faster and deeper and with her other hand was pulling on her nipple stretching as far as it could be stretched.

Phoebe was now in a yoga pose because she didn't want to cum so quickly was slowly caressing her pussy and lightly brushing her nipples in no rush.

"Oh, my god, sweetheart, oh my god, it feels so good, so, so good, don't stop, please don't stop."

Rachel moved up and down her mom's pussy faster.

"Are you ready, mom?"

"For what?"

Without permission, Rachel plunged her own finger into her mother's pussy.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Sandra. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

Rachel was now finger-fucking her mom pussy like she did her own. She could feel her nipples on her mother's back as she pushed them into her moving them up and down. Her pussy was wetter than it was ever before, even more than when she was getting fucked by Ross.

"I'm having an orgasm, sweetheart!"

"No, mom, you're cumming, you're cumming, say it."

"I'm...I'm...cumming, I'm cumming, YES, I'm cumming!

"So am I," screamed Monica. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Sandra leaned back into her daughter like it was the first time she ever had an orgasm.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh," she cried.

After her eruption, she fell back limp into Rachel. Rachel reached out her arms around her mom and squeezed tightly.

"You're welcome," Rachel said with a laugh.

Phoebe, still sitting in a yoga pose came very quietly, just the way she wanted to.

III.

Monica, now laying on her back, with cum drooling from her pussy, couldn't believe what just happened, she and Phoebe masturbated along with Rachel's mom. She thought, uh, Rachel, what about Rachel!

Rachel, finished her glass of wine, took another drag of weed, ripped her shirt over her head, showing off her glorious tits, took off her panties, exposing her bald pussy, and stood in the middle of the circle.

"OK, who is going to do me?"

Monica raised her hand. "I will!"

Monica has been wanting to fuck Rachel for a long time. Hearing her moan from the next room when she was fucking her brother, always sent her running to her dresser drawer to get her favorite vibrator so she could fuck herself.

One night, Ross and Rachel came home and called out for her, but she didn't answer so they thought she wasn't home. Truth be told, she was in her bedroom experimenting with a dildo and her asshole.

Rachel loved sex. She loved to fuck. She came to learn how much during her brief affair with Paolo. Night after night she gave him access to as many holes as he wanted. So, when Ross suggested that he should tie her to the bed, blindfold her and then fuck her, there was no hesitation.

The two closed the door behind them and disappeared into Rachel's bedroom. The silence was killing Monica. Naked, she pushed her ear to the door but couldn't hear a thing. She opened the door to the living room, but no one was there. Suddenly, Ross came out of the bedroom to get a condom.

"Ross!" she whispered.

"Monica! What are you doing here? Uh, you're naked."

"I live here! And yes, I am. Where's Rachel?"

"She's tied up and blindfolded in her bedroom," he giggled.

"Oh my god. That's kinky, gross," she said, "Oh my god. That's kinky! Lemme watch!"

"No!"

"Lemme watch or I will tell mom you jacked off to me in the shower!"

"No!"

"And I know about mom's Leia sex outfit!"

"OK, fine!

Monica ran back into her bedroom and grabbed her favorite dildo.

Ross opened the door to the bedroom and Monica sneaked in right behind him. And there she was, Rachel Greene, cuffs on her wrists and ankles and tied to the bed, wearing Gucci leopard blindfold, totally naked.

Monica's jaw dropped and she immediately got wet between her legs. She thought Rachel was a thing a beauty. On her back, spread eagle. Man, her breasts were two perfect mounds, and they were real, not a droop anywhere, and her nipples looked scrumptious.

Monica then noticed she started waxing her pussy totally bald and she wondered how her lips would feel on her lips.

Ross undressed, and hesitantly looked back at Monica, she gave him the thumbs-up because it didn't matter if either one was naked, they've seen each other before.

Monica sat in the corner of the room on a big comfy chair, she put her legs over each arm of the chair. Her pussy was so turned on. But instead of masturbating, she decided to do herself whatever Ross did to Rachel, it would be like fucking her brother.

Ross started kissing Rachel's naked body, something that always made her moan. Focusing on her breasts, he went from one nipple to other. Kissing, then pinching, the kissing, and twisting. Rachel's moans became even more loud and frequent.

Monica kissed, pinched, and twisted her nipples.

Ross was standing over Rachel and Monica could see how big and hard Ross was. She licked her lips and thought that one day it would be in her mouth.

"What do you want me to next, Rach?"

"Fuck her pussy, fuck her pussy," Monica wished.

"I want you to do anything you want to do to me. My body is yours."

Monica was grinding her tits like they were on fire because they were on fire. Her nipples were so hard that they felt like they would explode.

Ross, then, walked to the head of the bed and grabbed his cock and nuzzled it on Rachel's lips.

Monica closed her eyes, took her dildo, and did the same.

Then, together Ross and Monica shoved their dicks into a waiting hole. Rachel moaned and groaned as she helplessly sucked his cock, but she loved it. Monica was in heaven. My brother is fucking my mouth!

"I think you're gonna make cum Rach. Your mouth feels so warm and wet. Do you like when I move in and out?"

"Hmmmhmmmm," she cooed.

"You what I want to do?"

"Stroke her pussy, please."

"I want to stroke your pussy, your pretty, little, bald pussy."

"Yes," Monica thought.

Monica quickly removed her panties and mirrored what her brother was doing to her best friend. A slow, soft touch on the clit. Softly, and again. Then, Ross plunged his fingers into her wet hole, and Monica did the same. Rachel moaned. Monica bit her lip to prevent herself from doing the same.

Rachel started to shake.

"I'm cumming, Ross!" Rachel screamed loud enough for the guys across the hall to hear, "I'm cumming!"

Monica was screaming the same thing inside her head. Rachel started to cum, and Monica followed a second behind her.

Ross couldn't hold off any longer. He had to cum.

"Rach, now...I want to fuck you. Can I fuck you?" Ross asked.

"Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her," Monica thought.

"Oh please, baby, fuck me as hard as you want to fuck me," Rachel pleaded.

Ross got between Rachel's legs and placed his hard, throbbing cock tip slightly inside her which made her gasp and tiny gasp.

Monica was dying. She wanted that cock, either cock, inside of her. Just then, Ross pushed his cock inside of Rachel that produced a guttural groan from her.

Monica finally got to plunge her dildo into her pussy, but she needed a better position so she raced back to her bedroom, laid on her bed, spread her legs and waited to hear her roommate cum again so she could do the same.

Ross was merciless as he fucked Rachel. Not only was she completely sexy and hot, but the Monica, his sister, watched him fuck his girlfriend.

"Oh my god, Ross, keep fucking me, keep fucking me!"

"Yes, Ross, keep fucking me," Monica whispered to herself.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, baby, yes," Ross wailed, "I'm cumming, babe, I'm cumming! Yessss!"

The two groaned together as they finished fucking in the sexiest way they've ever fucked.

In the other room, Monica's pussy dripping with cum.

And within minutes, all three were soundly sleeping.

IV.

Monica, dripping white pearls from her orgasm, seductively crawled over to Rachel who was sitting on the sofa. She lightly ran her hands up both of Rachel's thigh. Back and forth. Back and forth. Then in one moment she forcefully opened Rachel's legs which made her roommate gasp for air.

Monica had always looked up to Rachel, and as she her knees hit the ground and her face was inches from Rachel's pussy, she literally looked up at her before taking her tongue and dragging it on her slit from the bottom to the top.

Then, like a cat, began to kiss and crawl up Rachel's body. Kissing her inner thigh. Licking her belly button. Then, taking Rachel's tits in both hands, Monica flattened her tongue and licked both of her nipples at the same time.

Rachel's pussy was on fire. She went to reach for it, but Monica pushed her hand away and wagged a finger at Rachel saying, not yet. Monica finally reached her neck, this put Monica where she wanted: Tit to tit with her hot as fuck best friend.

Rachel's nipples were harder than she ever felt them before, even painful as all the blood seemed to rush to each of her buttons at once. Then, Monica stretched up to reach Rachel's ear and whispered: Toes.

Sandra, who was still recovering from her orgasm, looked on and couldn't believe what she was looking at. Her daughter was getting seduced by another woman, her best friend.

Suddenly, the feeling between her legs when Joey was kissing her, and when her daughter was masturbating her.

It was then she saw a pair of bedazzled feet in front of her, looked up, and saw the most heavenly sight she saw in a long time, a naked Phoebe, wearing a strap-on.

"Hi, Mrs. Greene, time for lesson number two." Phoebe hissed.

Sandra smiled.

Rachel's mom was sexually inexperienced aside from boys fumbling to get under her blouse to grab her breasts, in fact she was a virgin when she married Rachel's dad.

Of course, she had sex, you don't have three daughters through magic, but the sex was always the same: Get her husband hard, let him go inside her and cum. And aside from cumming occasionally, she rarely had orgasms.

So, as she sat looking up at an 8-inch dick that hung from Phoebe's hips, she was feeling a little anxious.

"OK, Mrs. Greene," Phoebe began the lesson, "I want you to put this dick in your mouth and suck me."

Sandra grabbed Phoebe's dick.

"I want to slowly lick my cock, get nice and wet, and then I am going to fuck you with it. Does that sound nice to you?

"Yes" was all she could get out of her mouth.

She looked up and the sight of Phoebe large breasts from underneath that started a volcano in her pussy. Sandra opened her mouth and wrapped it around her lips.

"Good girl, you're a very good girl, Mrs. Greene," Phoebe said. "Mr. Greene was a lucky, lucky man."

Sandra took both hands and grabbed Phoebe's dick and started to twist them around the member matching her sucking.

As she fist-pumped Phoebe's cock, she wondered if this was what Joey's big dick would feel in her mouth. How she could now give him the sucking of his life and what his cum would taste like. Just the mere thought of it made her head bob up and down even faster.

Phoebe placed her hand on top of Sandra's head, forcing it down making it go further down her throat. Phoebe loved having a woman suck her dick, it was far from the first time, but to have a virgin suck her off made her pussy gush with wetness.

"I think I'm ready Mrs. Greene, I think I ready to fuck you. Do you think your pussy is wet enough? Maybe I should see for myself..."

Phoebe bent down, straddled Rachel's mom's legs, and push her on her back so that she could get a tongue's worth of her pussy.

Holding herself up on her elbows, Sandra wanted to get a good view of this sexy woman licking her cunt. Phoebe spread Sandra's legs, and slowly moved her tongue to just short of the pussy, teasing was always her thing. Moving even closer, Sandra could feel her hot breath of her lips. Then she felt the most glorious thing she had ever felt, a wet tongue gliding up her pussy, stopping on the clit she just fingered to come a few minutes ago.

Phoebe wasn't just good, she was great at giving oral. Whether it was a hot fireman, policeman, or a woman, giving orgasms was her specialty. And she always, swallowed. Health reason, you know.

Phoebe's hands found their way up to Sandra's breasts. Squeezing them in rhythm, making Sandra's elbows weak, she fell on her back, soaking these new sensations in, wondering how much better it could get. After all, Phoebe was only the second person to lick her pussy, but *this* was heaven.

"Phoebe?"

"Yes, Mrs. Greene." Phoebe answered lifting her mouth of her friend's mother's pussy.

"I think I'm going to cum again."

"Really," Phoebe said as she then began to lick even quicker, stuck her tongue into her wet, wet pussy, and twisting and pinching Sandra's nipples even harder.

"I think so. I...I..."

Sandra turned her head and saw her daughter nipple in Monica's mouth and that was it.

"I cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, girls, I'm cumming!"

A wash of cum stream from Sandra's pussy into Phoebe's mouth. Phoebe moaned with pleasure. But instead of swallowing, Phoebe climbed up to Sandra's mouth and gave her first kiss from a woman and emptied her own cum into her mouth.

"Swallow,' Phoebe demanded.

Sandra swallowed and then licked her lips.

"Do you like the taste of your cum?"

"I do. But I think I want to taste yours."

"Oh, you will. You. Will."

Monica still wasn't done fucking her best friend. After sucking Rachel's hard nipples, she moved down her leg to fulfill her promise.

Monica always thought Rachel had sexy feet. She barely could contain herself when they would watch TV together and Rachel would prop her naked feet onto her laps. And when she and Rachel taught Chandler how to fuck Cathy, Rachel mentioned "toes" she knew this was her chance to set a fire inside her best friend's pussy.

Monica and Rachel moaned at the same time as Monica cupped one of her feet. Making sure not to tickle, she held it firmly, and brought to her now open mouth. Leading with her tongue, Monica's desire was her big toe. With her tongue underneath, she wrapped her lips around much to Rachel's delight.

She sucked it hard. Very hard. All the while stroking her clit with her other hand. And like when she sucked Richard's cock, she moved it in and out of her mouth never forgetting to lash it with her tongue. Rachel couldn't wait any longer. She spread her legs and began rubbing her beautiful pussy lips. Monica looked up and saw the effect this toe sucking was having on her best friend, so she decided to put her over the edge. Monica grabbed her other foot and began double penetrating her mouth with two of Rachel's toes.

Monica loved when her mouth was stuffed, Richard cock was so massive it barely fit in her petite mouth. And while these weren't cocks, she sucked them like they were. Moving them in and out of her hungry mouth. Taking them out then stuffing them back into her greedy hole.

Rachel had giving up on extending her pleasure. She told Monica she was cumming, and her dutiful friend took her toes out of her mouth and put her mouth, hard, on Rachel's pussy.

You. Are. Fucking. Making. Me. Cum!

And for the second time, but not the last, one of the women came into another's mouth.

"Now, for something completely new, Mrs. Greene," Phoebe said.

Slowly, almost lovingly, Phoebe grabbed the head of her spear and placed it just at the opening of Sandra's hole. Moving it up and down and in circles.

"That feels so good."

"It's not my first time."

Phoebe slowly, delicately, push her cock inside Sandra's wet, waiting. A little more. A little more. An inch more. Until all 8 inches were inside of her. Rachel's mom groan with pleasure. This is the biggest cock she had ever had inside her. Her husband was only 5 inches, so to have Phoebe's cock hit the back of her pussy it was a new, wonderful sensation.

Phoebe wanted to make sure Sandra got the fucking of her life. She grabbed her hips and held that big dick in Sandra. Looking down, Phoebe could see her pussy grabbing the width of the cock that was inside of her.

"Does it feel good, lover?"

"So good, Phoebe, so good, please don't stop."

"Oh, I will not."

Phoebe stretch out on top of Sandra and grabbed hold of one of her nipples with her lips.

"Uhhhhhhh," groaned Sandra.

Then she moved to the other side and wrapped her lips around the twin, but this time, she let go and grasped the hard nipple between her teeth.

"Oh my god, Phoebe, what are you doing?"

"I doing you, Mrs. Greene."

Then Phoebe moved up, licked Sandra's lips, and thrusted her tongue without warning into Sandra's mouth.

"Oh god," muffled Sandra.

But she didn't stop there. Phoebe started to fuck Rachel's mom with her tongue. In and out. In and out. In and out. Phoebe was fucking Sandra the way that she liked to get fucked. She released Sandra's mouth from the tongue fuck, grabbed Sandra's hips and started to move the dick in and out of her wet pussy. She was determined to make this woman cum again.

Sandra raised hips so she could get every inch of cock she could. She made a motion to touch her pussy while phoebe was fucking her.

"You want to touch yourself, Mrs. Greene?" Phoebe asked.

"Can I?"

"I can't wait to watch you."

Rachel's mom started rubbing pussy. Slowly at first, but then started to match Phoebe's rhythm. She was so wet she thought to herself and couldn't believe that she was getting fucked by a woman. A woman with a huge cock. Heaven.

"Phoebe, faster, please, faster, I want to come with you inside of me."

"That's my plan."

With that Phoebe increased the speed and now she was pumping Sandra as hard as she could. Sandra's fingers found her clit.

"I'm cumming again, I didn't think it was possible, but Phoebe, I'm cumming again."

As she was fucking Sandra, the top of the strap-on was pushing against and stimulating Phoebe's clit.

"I'm cumming with Mrs. Greene!" Phoebe shouted.

Monica and Rachel were sitting side-by-side on the sofa, watching Rachel's mom get fucked by Phoebe. As the stroked each other's pussy, they both wished they were under Phoebe getting their pussies fucked like that.

"Are you ready, baby?" Phoebe asked Sandra.

"I'm sooooooo ready!"

The sounds of moaning ecstasy came from both of their mouths as the came together. Phoebe fell upon Sandra's body and kissed her softly.

"That was good, no?"

All Sandra could do was kiss Phoebe hard on the lips.

"I'll take that as a "yes."

V.

After looking Phoebe fuck Rachel's mom, Monica, still sitting on the sofa, eyes closed was lost playing with her pussy. Rachel offers her mom and Phoebe more wine and weed before heading to her bedroom and they gladly accept.

"Whoa, Mrs. Greene, you're really taking to the next level," Phoebe said.

"Well, when in Rome."

Rome? Phoebe thought. Wow I must've fucked her really good because she forgot where she is.

Rachel returned to the living room with something behind her back.

"You what? I think someone needs another orgasm," she proclaimed.

"Who, Rach," Monica said snapping out of her self-imposed trance.

"You, and I know just how you like it."

Rachel produced the satin ropes that Ross tied her up with.

"Oh, now we're in for some fun," Phoebe said clapping.

"Oh, my" was all Rachel's mom could say.

"Those...are...for me? Monica asked.

"Yep, but first you need to have another glass of wine while get my bedroom ready, c'mon, girls."