The One with Rachel's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel, her mom, and Phoebe, still naked, walked into the bedroom while Monica poured some wine and downed it in one gulp.

Rachel poked her head out of the bedroom.

"Ok, Mon, we're ready for you."

As Monica walked to Rachel's bedroom, she could feel her pussy stirring and her breasts and nipples getting harder.

Rachel met her at the door and led her to the bed. Rachel knew exactly what to do, she paid close attention to where the ropes went after Ross untied her after giving her the fucking of a lifetime. Phoebe and Rachel attached the cuffs to Monica's wrists and ankles and tied the ropes to the four posts of the bed. Rachel's mom couldn't believe her eyes, but she was turned on, nonetheless.

Monica's heart was beating through her chest. Her pussy was already drenched. Her best friends, and one of their mothers, just tied her up, and she was gonna to get a fucking of a lifetime. And it felt very sexy to be restrained even though she loves control.

Phoebe didn't waste any time to pounce on Monica's pussy. Just one lick from Phoebe made Monica's made knees buckle and the ropes tighten. She could feel the tip of her tongue splitting her lips. And she was glad it was Phoebe licking her because she knew how dirty Phoebe can be.

As Phoebe was lapping Monica's pussy, Rachel's mom sat in chair in the corner, just like Monica did when Ross tied up Rachel, and caressed her breasts and very wet hole. Standing at the head of the bed Rachel reached over Monica to get the best access to her breasts and nipples. She teased her by positioning her hard nipples just out of reach of Monica's mouth who she knew wanted to suck and bite them.

"Oh my god Phoebe that feels amazing, why are you still single?" Monica shouted.

"What, you mean this?"

Phoebe pressed her mouth against Monica's cunt.

"Yes, oh my god, yes! She screamed.

"Or this?"

Phoebe took two fingers and plunged them into Monica.

"Yes, that too!"

"Or this?"

Phoebe slightly lifted Monica's hips and ran tiny little circle on her ass with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, shit, fucking never stop."

Monica knew what it felt like to have her ass rimmed. She loved playing with it when she fucked herself but never had anyone gone down on her with a tongue, especially a tongue as talented as Phoebe's.

Phoebe noticed no one was paying attention to Sandra. So, she removed her mouth from Monica's pussy.

"Where are you going?" Monica asked.

"Don't worry I'll be right back."

Phoebe walked over to Sandra, knelt, lifted her out of the chair, sat herself down, grabbed Rachel's mom's head with both hands and guided it between her legs.

Sandra looked up at Phoebe, then down at her pussy. This was the first time she came face-to-face with a women's pussy. She brushed Phoebe's thin, blonde hair with her fingers that made Phoebe groan.

"Now, Mrs. Greene, I would love for you to lick my cunt for me," Phoebe demanded.

"I...I...don't know...

Phoebe pushed her head down and smashed her pussy to Sandra's mouth. Tentatively, Sandra stuck out her tongue and got her first taste of pussy. Phoebe tasted like lemon, she thought.

"Since this is your first time, Mrs. Greene, flatten your tongue and lick me from bottom to top like a good girl."

Sandra did what she was told.

"Mmmm," Phoebe purred.

Phoebe took her hands and spread her lips so that Sandra could find her clit with her virgin tongue.

"Find my clit, Mrs. Greene, find it, and run tongue around in very small circles."

Sandra was getting the lesson of a lifetime.

Sandra's tongue landed on Phoebe's clit and she proceeded to do what Phoebe instructed.

"You're a fast learner, Mrs. Greene, can you taste my cum? Do you like it?"

"Mmmhmmm," she replied without taking her mouth of Phoebe's pussy.

"You're going to make me cum, Mrs. Greene, but I want to wait, because I have something to ask you? Do you think you can do that to Monica?"

"I think I can," she whispered back.

While her mother was about to go down on Monica, Rachel had a mouthful of one of her best friend's breasts and one hand was pulling on her other nipple. Monica loved her nipples pulled. The harder the better. And Rachel knew it.

Monica was struggling and pulling on the ropes to get to Rachel's nipple.

"Oh, you want some, do ya?" Rachel asked.

"Please, please, I need to feel your nipple in my mouth. I've always wanted to have those bullets in my mouth and on my tongue."

Rachel stop playing with Monica's breasts stood up and grabbed both of her breasts, squeezed them so her nipples were protruding even more, leaned over, and started to jiggle her breasts just out of reach of Monica's hungry tongue.

"These? These nipples? You want these nipples in your mouth?" Rachel teased.

"Yes, those nipples. I want those nipples in my mouth, I'm begging you," Monica pleaded.

"These. Hard. Nipples?"

Rachel started to rub and flick her own nipples. Turning her on even more and making her pussy very, very wet. She loved teasing Monica. She loved having finally having control over Monica after all these years, and this was some fun payback.

"You bitch," Monica growled.

"This nipple?"

Rachel grab one of her firm breasts and raised to her mouth and seductively licked it.

"Oh, gooooddddd," Monica yelled.

"Or how about this one?"

She grabbed her other breast and licked her nipple.

"Phoebe..." Rachel beckoned interrupting her mother sucking on one of Phoebe's heavy breasts.

"Come over here for a second."

Rachel looked at Monica with an evil grin.

"Do you want to suck my nipple?" Rachel asked.

"Do I!"

Phoebe took one of Rachel's nipples into her mouth and rolled her tongue around it. Then, she took it into her mouth and started sucking it.

"Harder."

"You naughty girl."

Phoebe sucked harder.

"Do you want me to suck your nipples, hard, Mon?"

"You're killing me, and I love it."

She reached up, grab both breasts in each hand and alternated sucking each of Rachel's nipples. As she sucked on Rachel's rock-hard nipples, Phoebe reached her down and was rubbing Rachel's pussy within inches of Monica's face.

"These nipples, Mon, or this pussy?"

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Monica felt a tongue that belong to Rachel's mom. And from the moans that were coming from Monica, she was doing a very good job.

"Oh, Mrs. Greene," Monica said under her breath.

Sandra loved the taste of Monica's pussy. It tasted different than Phoebe's, the combination of tart and cum tasted very good on her tongue.

Phoebe released Rachel's nipples and had something else on her mind. Rachel thought that Monica had enough teasing, and Phoebe fingering her almost put her over the edge, so she got on the bed, and kneeled over Monica's face.

"This pussy, Mon?"

"Yes, that pussy."

Rachel lowered herself onto Monica waiting mouth. Sitting on her best friend's face was something on her mind for a long time. She knew Monica had a talented mouth judging by what just happened earlier, and the sound Richard made when she went down on him.

Grinding on Monica's mouth gave Rachel the chance to lean over and take Monica's breast back into her hands. Monica pushed her tongue into Rachel's pussy. Swirling it around. Darting it in and out. It was so good, Rachel stopped groping her breasts to concentrate on cumming in her friend's mouth.

Sandra, on all fours, still sucking Monica's pussy, felt something that she's never felt before, a tongue licking her asshole.

"Ahhhhh," Sandra moaned into Monica's pussy.

"I thought I'd show you something else that was new in sex," Phoebe said.

And with that, Phoebe slapped Rachel's mother's ass.

"Ohhhh," she moaned again.

"Oh, the bad girl likes it, huh? The bad girl wants to be spanked, huh?"

"Yes."

Phoebe slapped her again and started to lick her asshole at the same time. Slapping her ass occasionally when she thought she needed it, and not wanting to be left out of getting fucked, Phoebe, the dirtiest one of the "Friends" was teasing her own asshole with a dildo.

Her cum had seeped out of her pussy and into her asshole from her pussy so lube wasn't necessary. Pushing just the tip into her, she made herself groan. Out of the three women, she took it in all holes with equal pleasure. She pushed it in until the only part of the cock that wasn't in her ass was the part she was holding.

Pushing her deeper into Rachel's mom's ass, she started to think about fucking it, but sliding the cock in and out of her own ass felt so good that maybe she could fuck Mrs. Greene's ass the next time she came over.

Monica was close to cumming. Rachel's mom was lovingly giving her the best head she had in a while. Rachel was also on the verge of cumming thanks to Monica's magic tongue.

Without leaving her pussy without Monica's mouth, Rachel bent over and placed herself near Monica's pussy. She 69'd Ross but was way sexier.

Her mom lifted her head from Monica's pussy. The mother and daughter looked into each other's eyes, stare for a bit, then, in the spur of the moment, Rachel leaned in and kissed her mother. And her mother kissed her back. Taking this as a "Yes" Rachel stuck her tongue into her mom's mouth and the two tongues dance inside each other's mouths.

Not only was Sandra kissing her own daughter, but a beautiful blonde was eating out her asshole.

Breaking the kiss, Rachel started to lick Monica's clit, while her mom concentrated on licking her lips. Phoebe looked up from Sandra's ass and saw mother and daughter licking Monica. Rachel's hair partially covering her mother's head. She wanted to cum.

Monica could not believe that she had two women eating her pussy. The sensation of two tongues was driving to orgasm and she announced just that.

"I gonna cum. I am gonna cum very, very hard, don't stop.

"Don't sucking me, Monica," Rachel urged taking a second to stop licking Monica's pussy.

Phoebe decided everyone was going to cum at once. It was the polite thing to do. So, she pulled the dido out of her ass, placed one hand on her pussy and the other on Rachel's mom's pussy.

Sandra purred like a kitten as Phoebe stroked her kitty with firm, meaningful up and down strokes. And the fact that she had her tongue in her daughter's mouth and lapping up Monica's pussy added even more wetness inside of her that it dripped all over Phoebe's probing hand.

"Whoever is licking my pussy do. Not. Stop," Monica screamed.

Rachel's mom took that as a command and increase the speed of her tongue. Rachel couldn't take any more of Monica's mouth.

"I'm cumming, Mon!

"Me too!" Monica yelled.

Phoebe gasped as her pussy filled with cum.

"Oh man, I'm good," she growled.

"It's your turn, Mrs. Greene."

"Yes, mom, cum, cum with all of us," Rachel said pushing her tongue into her mother's mouth.

With Phoebe was finger-banging her from behind, her daughter's soft tongue, and with Monica's cum in her mouth, Sandra let out the biggest groan of the night.

"Oh my god, girls, I'm cumming again!"

Rachel's mom pushed her pussy backwards to get more of Phoebe's fingers in her as her pussy gushed.

She rolled over exhausted but pleasured.

Phoebe took that opportunity to put her mouth on the wettest pussy Monica has ever had to sop up her cum. Rachel was lying on Monica's torso her pussy washing Monica's face with cum.

"Hey, Rach..." Phoebe said.

"Yeh, Phebes."

"Here."

Phoebe kissed Rachel and gave her a mouthful of Monica's cum.

"Good, no?"

"So good."

VI.

The girls kissed each other good night. Monica and Phoebe went to Monica's room. Rachel and her mom into hers.

Lying in her mom's arms, Rachel felt content, dirty and kinky, but very content. As her mom stroke her hair, she asked where all this came from and how long all this sex with girls has been going on.

"Well...we all pretty much know we all have sex. And we pretty much know we all masturbate in some form or other, but this is the first time we all did it together."

"I'm honored."

Rachel laughed out loud.

"But you know, and I'm not sure I should be telling you this, but for me it all started with Amy."

"Your sister!"

"Yeah."

There was a knock on Joey's apartment door. It was Amy, Rachel's sister.

"Amy!?"

"How you doin'," Joey said.

"Don't!" Rachel yelled, "Honey, why are you crying?"

"Daddy, disowned me."

"Oh no, what happened?"

"It might have been something to do with me buying a Tesla."

"A Tesla? But you don't even know how to drive."

"Yeah, it was probably that, too. But now I have no where to stay."

"Well, you can stay with us, right, Joey?"

"Uhhhhhhhhh, yeah, sure, she can stay here," Joey said reluctantly."

"Mmmmm, Joey," Rachel's mom purred.

"That was some kiss, huh?!

"Indeed, it made my knees buckle."

"He does that?"

"Have you ever, you know, with Joey?"

"No, but I'm gonna...now..."

It was the middle of the night, and Rachel had to pee. But when she got to the bathroom, she heard the shower on. She thought that Joey probably got back from his date and wash washing the sex off him.

She's peed with him in the shower before, so she opened the door, and there, through the shower curtain, she saw her sister. Amy didn't notice, so she stood there and took her body in. Amy's breasts were smaller than hers, but just as luscious and fantastic.

"Her nipples arch upwards," Rachel said to her mom.

"She gets that from me."

"I know that now."

Rachel's mom's hand now moved onto her daughter's arm, and she was lightly stroking it with her fingers.

Amy began to wash her breasts. She cupped them with both hands, from the bottom, and lifted them up. Rachel thought she looked sexy with the suds trailing over them and then on to her body.

My god thought Rachel. But she couldn't take her eyes off the fact that when she did this Amy's nipples started to grow, just then she felt her own nipples harden.

She took her pointer finger and thumb and pinched one nipple, making even harder and her pussy wet.

"No, this is your sister," she said to herself.

But as Amy took the handheld shower head and pointed at her pussy made her comment vanish in the steam in the bathroom.

Amy, started to moan as she pushed the handheld shower head tightly against her pussy. She was working the head up and down making sure the hot water vibrated against her clit.

"I think I need to get one of those," Rachel's mom said.

"You will not be disappointed."

Rachel didn't know whether it was retelling the story to her mom, or the fact that her mom moved her hand to the side of her breast, was making her pussy wet.

Rachel decided it was now or never. She stripped herself of her pajamas. Her cunt was tingling. Her breasts were hard. And her heart was pounding.

"Joey..." she whispered as she drew back the shower curtain.

"No, it's me, Amy," she said as she covered up her naked body.

"Oh, Amy, sorry, I thought you, were..."

"Joey, yes, I heard."

"Well since I'm here," Rachel said stepping into the shower.

"Um, what are you doing?"

"Taking a shower," she said touching her sister's back.

Amy's breath increased.

"And I've always thought you were so hot," Rachel said playing to her sister's constant need for attention. "Don't you remember, when we lived together at mom's I'd come in to pee when you were in the shower, yeah, I was peeking. I just loved looking at your tiny little teenage tits, but now, there are spectacular."

"I know, I would masturbate after you left."

Not hearing "Get out" and taking that as a green light, Rachel moved her hands from behind Amy and cupped each of her breasts and gave them a light squeeze which made Amy moan and lean her head back onto her sister's shoulder.

"Now, where's that shower head?"

"Oh my, you little slut."

"You betcha."

Rachel's mom's hands were roaming across her daughter's breasts. And Rachel's nipples responded accordingly.

Rachel took the hand shower head from her sister. She made the stream a little stronger, ran the water, first over Amy's breasts, then concentrated the stream directly on Amy's nipple. With the other hand she stroked Amy very wet pussy, and it wasn't from the water.

Amy's back arched. Her hard nipples pointing directly up at the ceiling. She spread her legs giving her sister more access to her pussy.

"You knew exactly what you were doing with that shower head."

"Not my first time."

Rachel's mom drew a hand up and ran it across her daughter's face, Rachel grabbed one of her fingers, put it in her mouth and sucked on it.

"Uh..." Rachel's mom sighed.

Rachel found her sister's clit and circled around it with two of her fingers. Amy took the shower head back from Rachel and thrusted onto her pussy.

"I'm cumming, Rach."

"I can feel it. Cum little sister, cum for your big sister."

"Oh my god, it feels so good."

Rachel knew exactly what to do to push her sister over the edge. She pushed two fingers deep inside her hole.

"Gooooodddddddddddd, I'm...I'm...I'm cumming," she cried.

Rachel's mom's clit was hard. Her pussy wet. She wanted her daughter to make love to her.

Amy turned around facing her sister who just gave her a "Big O."

"You know, I've always been jealous of your tits. And these nipples."

Amy took one nipple into her mouth. With the water running down on the two of them, and Amy sucking and biting her nipple, she thought this was the sexiest thing. Ever.

Amy focused her mouth's attention on Rachel's breast, while one hand played with her pussy.

"Uh, yeah, that's the spot, Amy," Rachel whispered.

"Mmmm, fucking my big sister in the shower," she said. "I wonder what mom would think?"

"Your mother thinks that maybe she should try fucking Amy."

Rachel shifted from her mother's arm, and out her back against the headboard, open her legs, and beckoned her mother to sit in between them.

Rachel leaned down and sensually kissing Amy. Their tits smashed against each other. Their nipples competing for the hardest.

"I don't know whose nipples are harder, yours or mine," Rachel asked.

Amy being the brat she is took her fingers and pinch her sister's two nipples very hard. Rachel didn't know whether it was pain or pleasure, but she know she liked it.

Rachel now had both hands kneading her mother's breasts. Rachel's nipples piercing her mother's back. Her mother moved side-to-side to feel them brush across her skin.

"Honey," her mother said.

"Yes..."

"Show me how Amy pinched your nipples, please."

Rachel released her mom's breasts. Took two fingers on one and two fingers on the other, flicked her mother's nipples to get them even harder and pinch them.

"Harder."

Rachel obeyed her mother and pinch them even harder.

"Harder, baby."

Rachel pinched them as hard as could making her mother scream. A scream that was heard in Monica's bedroom.

"Whoa, someone is getting some," Monica said with a grin.

"Wanna fuck?" Phoebe asked.

"OK!"

"That was so good, honey, I think I came a little."

"Me too, mom, uh."

Amy returned the kiss and gave Rachel her tongue. In turn, Rachel broke the kiss and sucked her tongue.

"Oh, honey," Amy squealed, "Time to make you cum."

"I agree."

As Amy sucked on Rachel's hard nipples, both women were furiously rubbing Rachel's clit.

"I'm going cum, ok?"

"Do it."

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uhhhhhhhhhh."

Rachel's pussy gushed. She opened her eyes after the orgasm, looked at her sister, and the two embraced.

"Can you imagine if Joey knew what we doing?" Rachel asked.

Little did they know Joey woke up, heard what was going on in the shower, went back to his room, grabbed his cock, and spurted cum all over his chest.

"Mom..."

"Yes, honey."

"Can I touch your pussy?"

"I thought you'd never ask."