The One with Rachel's Sex Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was cumming and at same time swallowing Chandler's cum.

She loved being a fuck doll for these boys. Opening her pussy and mouth for their cocks.

After cumming, she leaned back on the sofa.

"I'll tell you what, I will let both of you fuck me in the ass if I can watch you suck each other's cocks."

Joey was hesitant, but Chandler had a secret kink for sucking cock.

He once walked in on his mom fucking one of her many lovers, and was fascinated how she could deep throat huge cocks.

He grappled most of his young life if he was straight, gay, or bi, and experimented with small cucumbers, putting his lips around them, pretending it was a cock.

To complicate matters even more, his sex crazy mother once surprised him in the shower, he was masturbating and fully hard, she rubbed her hot milf tits on his back, reached around and jacked him off, and to add to the confusion, she fucked his ass with her fingers while making him cum.

That would explain why he was so upset she made it with Ross because he secretly wanted to fuck him, so having the opportunity to suck Joey's cock was a pleasure.

He knelt down and took Joey's thick, hard cock into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, baby, suck that dick," Rachel urged.

Joey's hard cock was much bigger than the cucumbers he experimented with, but his cock reacted to his lips being spread and mouth being violated.

Rachel was furiously rubbing her pussy and grabbing her hard tits.

Joey leaned against the wall while his best friend was fucking his mouth with his dick.

"Dudeeeeeeeeeee, you're going to make me cum!"

"Make him cum, Chandler, let me see him cum in your mouth!"

Chandler, pumping Joey's cock with his hands and his mouth, released the beast, and Joey sprayed his cum all over his face.

"Oh, gawd," Rachel groaned as she came again.

But not wanting to wait for Joey to suck off Chandler, she begged the guys to fuck her ass.

Joey's cock was still soft from cumming, so Chandler lubed his cock with Joey's cum, grabbed her waist, and drove his cock into her ass.

"Oh faaaaaaaaa uuuuuuuukkkk!" she screamed.

"Yes, yes, yes, keeping fucking me, Chandler, fuck me like a whore!"

Rachel's ass tightened around Chandler's cock, he pulled out of her ass and he came on her gorgeous back.

"I'm not finished!"

She laid back on the sofa, opened her legs, and invited Joey's, now hard cock, into her ass.

Joey squeezed lube on her puffy, red asshole, and drove his cock deep inside.

As he was pumping her hole, she was railing her clit with abandon.

"Oh, fuck, Joe, you're going make me cum so fucking hard!"

Screaming at the top of her lungs, her pussy gushed, cum streamed down onto her ass and Joey's cock, as Joey emptied his cum into her ass.

"Guys, I had another dream."

"Was I amazing, again," Chandler said.

"Yes, yes, you were."

"Of course I was!"

"Yeah, you fucked me real good, you tore my asshole real good."

"I knew it!"

"And, well, there was someone else."

"Please let it be me, please let it be me," Ross said in his head.

"Joey was in my dream as well."

"Really..." Joey said.

"Yeah, it was me, Chandler, and Joey, all fucking each other. Sometimes it was me and Chandler. Then, it was me and Joey. And sometimes, it wasn't me at all?"

"Yeah, baby, wait, what?"

"Yeah, I was rubbing my pussy while Chandler had Joey's cock in his mouth, and then, well, Joey came all over Chandler's face."

"Oh, my gawd," Monica sighed.

"Yep, all over his face, and then, I opened my legs, and Joey fucked me in my ass, and came while I was rubbing my cunt to another orgasm..."

"That's a good dream..." Phoebe said.

III.

"Oh!," Phoebe yelled, "I have one, I have one, I remember this one Thanksgiving, Georgia O'Keffe painted my pussy, and then we fucked all night!"

"In this life, Phoebe," Ross said.

"Oh...then, no"

Rachel's sex dreams were happening more frequently, and becoming more sexually charged.

Almost every night, she would wake from a dream with her pussy drenched from dream cumming, and horny.

One night, she woke up, stripped out of her clothes, walked into Joey's bedroom, sucked his cock until he woke up, fucked him, and left without saying a word, and then went back to sleep.

It was Thanksgiving, and Monica had scratched her eye with a piece of ice, and needed to go to the eye doctor.

She didn't want to see Richard, having just broken up with him, but he was out of town, so she agreed to see the on-call doctor, who turned out to be Richard's son, Timothy.

When he walked into the office, the girls took notice.

"Oh, my gawd," Monica sighed.

"He's so hot, I'd jam this pencil in my eye to see him..." Rachel said.

After her appointment, she invited him to dinner. Everyone thought it was weird, dating the son of an ex, but Monica didn't care, he was sexy, and her pussy needed fucking.

"Oh, my," Monica said after kissing Timothy and feeling his tongue in her mouth.

"Uh, yeah, that was nice."

Monica leaned in for another kiss. He lightly grazed her breast, stopping on her hard nipple.

"Oh, dear, gawd."

"Hi, Rach," Monica said, crawling through the window back into the apartment.

"Hey, yeah, everyone is gone..."

"We're gonna have some weed and wine, wanna join?"

"Sure, I got nothing else to do."

"So, whaddya think, Timbo, she's pretty hot stuff, isn't she?" Rachel asked while Monica was getting the wine and glasses.

"Uh, yeah, she is really hot."

"And, just between you and me, she will screw your brains out."

"Thanks, Rach," Monica said, overhearing her.

After a bottle of wine, and some weed, Rachel was half asleep on the comfy chair, and Monica and Timothy were on the sofa, getting handsy with each other.

Monica's nipples grew hard as she tongued his mouth. His hands found her breast, which made her pussy drip.

He reached under her shirt, his hand on her naked breast had Monica's pussy on fire.

"Wait, wait just a second," Monica said, "I'll be right back, Rach, could you c'mere?"

Rachel sleepily walked over to the kitchen with Monica.

"I can't do this! He's Richard's son, I mean, I don't want to say, "That's not how your dad did me..."

"Yeah, that would be weird."

"But, honestly, I have to cum. I really do."

"Don't we all, Mon, I mean I haven't been fucked since I broke up with Ross!"

"Well, I have a plan."

"Lookit, Timothy, your dad and I just broke up, and well, this is a little weird for me..."

"I kno..."

"But! Let's not let the wine and the weed go to waste...Rach, you think he's hot, right, isn't that what you said in his office?"

"Yeah, I do, not gonna lie."

"And she's not bad to look at, right, I mean, you haven't been able to take your eyes off her nipples all night!"

"She is pretty cute, and her nipples, uh..."

"So, I'm gonna get another bottle of wine, and you two, well, get to know each other a little better."

"What do you think?"

"I mean, if you're up for it," Rachel said walking up to him and touching his hardening cock, "And, I think you are, I can guarantee I'm a good fuck..."

Rachel kissed him, and he kissed back. Her tongue probed his mouth, and his hands explored her tits.

Returning with the wine, and seeing her best friend making out, Monica stripped herself naked, poured herself a glass, sat in the comfy chair, and enjoyed the show.

Rachel tore her t-shirt off, showing off her beautiful tits, and rock hard nipples. She lifted his shirt off, and she gasped at his sturdy chest, and hard abs.

They stripped as they kissed and fell onto the sofa. Rachel laid back, opened her legs, and he took the opportunity to lick her pussy.

"Slut," Monica whispered as she slid her finger in between her pussy lips.

Rachel raised her legs, grabbed the back of his head, and pushed it into her cunt.

"Uh, yes, fuck, yes."

Seeing Rachel getting fucked always started a fire in her pussy.

While she was watching Rachel getting tongued, Monica had her legs spread and hanging over the arms of the chair. One hand was finger fucking her cunt, the other was tugging on her nipple.

Then, out of nowhere, a pair of hands were tightly around Monica's tits. Monica didn't care who the hands belonged to, she was enjoying getting her tits massaged and her nipples teased.

She released her death grip on her nipple, and used her hand to open her cunt lips so that she could more easily jam her dildo into her hole.

Rachel looked over towards Monica, and saw that she had turned around in the chair and was mashing her mouth against Danny, the Yeti's mouth.

"Danny?" Rachel thought, "Huh."

Danny broke the kiss, walked around the chair with his giant hard cock, grabbed Monica's tiny waist, and plunged it into her pussy.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Monica moaned.

Monica, buried her head in the seat of the chair in order to take every inch of his cock.

"Fuck, your cock, is big, fuck!"

"My sister loves it!" he said, railing her cunt.

"Oh, tell me!"

Rachel was getting even hotter just thinking about the time she fuck Danny and his sister in the shower. And now, here he was, fucking her best friend.

"She loves sucking my cock."

"Oh, yeah, baby."

"She loves when I stretch it like I'm stretching yours right now."

"Uh, uh, uhhhhhhhh, uh, uh, uhhhhhhhhh," Monica grunted.

Monica came, and just as quickly as he appeared, he disappeared.

"I'm sooooooooooo, wet, uh, I love that you're making me so wet!" Rachel cried.

She sat up, pushed Timothy down on the other end of the sofa, grabbed his long, narrow cock, and pumped her mouth with it.

It was the kind of cock she never had in her mouth before, and she had a lot of cocks in her mouth, but she was having a hard time swallowing all of it.

She needed a better angle so she could deep throat him, so she turned around with her ass in Timothy's face, grabbed the long cock, opened her throat, and took every inch.

She looked up and winked at Monica, who was fucking her cunt with a big dildo. Rachel moaned as Timothy was finger fucking her pussy and asshole.

Satisfied that she took all of the cock into her mouth, she wanted every inch of it in her pussy. She turned around, and impaled her pussy on his spear.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes," she screamed.

She laid her body on his as he was holding her waist, drilling her cunt. She leaned in, and whispered into his ear, "You know, I fucked your dad...and he wasn't as nearly a good, or as big, as you..."

The mere thought that she fucked his father increased his carnal desire to destroy her pussy.

"Do you want to show Monica what she's missing?" she whispered.

Removing herself from his cock, she sat him up on the sofa, turned her back to him, grabbed his cock, and jammed it in her pussy.

Rachel loved fucking in front of Monica. There was just something about being on display for her that brought out the dirty whore in her.

Bouncing up and down on his rod, she was mashing her tits and twisting her nipples with one hand, and flicking her clit with the other, all the while, looking straight into Monica's eyes.

"I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cummmmmmmmmmming," she screamed, "Come inside of me, please cum inside of me, nowwwwww!"

Thick, creamy cum was leaking oozing out of Rachel's pussy, but she couldn't stop herself, and she came again, this time to the chorus of Monica's moans as she came all over her dildo.

Rachel sat up in bed, her pussy, once again, wet with dream cum.

"Fuck me...Joey!"

12