All Comments on 'The Only Constant is Change Ch. 08'

by Minstrel_Blue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
Thanks so much for mentioning me.

I try to make comments to encourage new writers when they show talent. When they try to write senseless stroke or fetish stories, I am less considerate. Not that there is anything wrong with those type of stories, but they really don't hold my interest or withstand the test of time.

This is a very nice romance. The table has been set and I look forward to the continuing adventures of Jeremy and friends. This chapter was very believable. It just seemed real. Keep writing and honing your skills. You are destined to become a top tier writer. Thanks for the work for us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really well written thus far, so am looking forward to the trials and tribulations of young love being apart.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 5 years ago
Hope springs eternal

Nice, hopefully in the future, they get to have what they both want at this point, a nice read.Thank you for your efforts.

NorthPacific

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Extremely good

Well written, and well edited. Nice analogies with the girls falling as dominoes. Also, the progression of Jeremy realizing his feelings for Ava... the emotions shine through, it’s definitely not told in a sterile, factual manner. Also quite realistic from the aspect that most young couples believe that their love conquers all, and that nothing will ever come between them. Then they learn ‘life lessons’. Very enjoyable.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 5 years ago
Well done

You simultaneously managed to add more depth to the girls, and to make me me like Jeremy a little more. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More adventures could be added

She could easily encourage him to have more women while in boot camp. Further titillating scenarios for herself cementing the title of cuck queen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinstrel_Blue@Minstrel_Blue
740 Followers
Update (6-20-20): I had an idea regarding the collated first 13 chapters of Carson Evolved, but I'm not allowed to reference it in my submission. So, if you're a follower of mine or somehow stumble across my bio and get to read this, here's the deal: I completed editing the c...