All Comments on 'The Only Exception Ch. 02'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

Poor Ben and poor Adam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story but Benny has annoyed me by saying “red” seems like him and Adam are mates despite him being a human Benny needs to let it happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dark, painful, and oh so intense. Ben's self-loathing hurts me. I wonder what the "incident" is and if it is responsible for it. Fae injured him when actually Ben was the one saving his mate from an overdose. How sad. I hope that they get to talk one day and heal their relationship.

IrishPervBiIrishPervBiover 1 year ago

Such a good story - but we want sweet romance to win the day in the end!

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

I only know Benny from this story but the difficulties of his past are apparent. If they can’t date, different worlds blah blah, I hope they can hang out in the basement. It’s a true testament to your talent, loveandlust28, that something so dark can be so beautiful. I’m rooting for Adam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love Ben's story. I'm so glad you added him as part of the series. Red makes sense to me. He is in no state to have a relationship conversation at that moment. Can't wait for the next chapter.

PlanetmorphPlanetmorphover 1 year ago

So excited to read how their mating pays out with the human/wolf barrier. And it totally jives that Ben had to say red

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So excited for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love Benny. He breaks my heart. What happens next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES