The Only Exception Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter puppy? You gonna miss me?" Adam asked playfully when he noticed my frown.

"I just don't think it's fair," I muttered quietly while I looked at my feet.

"What?"

"That you'll be making other submissive's feel good when your own boyfriend hasn't cum in forever," I whined, unable to control myself. My cock was so hard that it hurt and all I wanted was for my Master to fuck me. I needed to feel close to him, especially knowing that I would face a beta on my own later tonight. I needed reassurance that my Master still wanted me even though I could tell he wasn't pleased with me.

"You came last night," he teased, knowing that I hadn't actually gotten off.

"But that was.. I.. yes Sir," I finally answered, unable to fight for what I needed when all my wolf wanted was to submit, submit, submit.

"You liked it," he continued to tease, causing me to blush while I growled in irritation.

"Shut up," I muttered petulantly since I couldn't argue that he was wrong. Then I had an idea. "Could I visit you tonight.. while you're working?"

"Do you need another scene already?" He asked, looking concerned. "Did something happen that you haven't told me about?"

"No but I-"

"I thought you were going to check out that beta?" He continued, looking confused.

"Is that what you want me to do?" I suddenly hissed, feeling angry for no reason at all. "I want my boyfriend to fuck me but if you'd rather I have my needs met by someone else-"

"Of course I don't want that," he answered quietly looking so hurt that I instantly forgot my anger. "Ben.. I know you don't take my feelings seriously but please don't pretend that I don't care about you at all. I would feel incredibly jealous if you chose to become physical with someone else just because I wasn't available."

"I'm sorry Master," I whimpered instantly baring my neck. I hated myself for hurting the man I wanted and I hadn't truly realized how capable I was of it until now. "I just want you. Don't you want to see me later?"

"Of course I do baby," he started as he gently pet my hair. "I always want to see you but I'm not supposed to date clients. So unless it's an emergency, we really shouldn't break that rule okay?"

"I can't have scenes at the dungeon anymore?" I asked, feeling shocked and even more upset. I didn't know that dating my dominant meant that I couldn't see him like normal and I felt myself begin to panic.

"Hey, shhh, calm down baby," Adam cooed as he gathered me up into a hug. "You're okay. I'm still going to see you and do scenes with you. Just not there and it'll be better because it will be just us. No time limits and none of their rules so you'll be able to have whatever you want. You set the pace for this remember? So if you want to see me every day, you can. If you want me to dominate you every time I see you, I will. I'll make whatever you need happen. Just let me know before I'm rushing off to work."

"Really? I can see you every day?" I asked hopefully as I pushed him to sit and crawled into his lap.

"Yes Benny. And I'm sorry if you've been feeling neglected since you're ruined orgasm. I honestly thought you'd be fine given how you've gone months like that before but maybe dating makes it difficult for you to wait and that's okay. We can have sex tomorrow if you want. I'll take good care of you. How does that sound?"

"I'd like that," I answered, finally feeling happy again. My Master was still making everything better, even if we weren't at the dungeon. Maybe he had finally forgiven me? He was perfect.

"Good," he replied with a kiss to my hair. "But hey, if you really, really need me, like something bad happens and you really need a scene, you can still come. Okay? Don't make yourself suffer if I can fix it. I just don't want to risk losing my job if I can help it."

"I understand," I replied as I snuggled closer, drinking in his scent for as long as I could.

*******

Hours later, and much to my brothers delight, I was sitting across the table from the handsome beta I'd been so hung up on as a teen. I'd been with him for over an hour and, though I had enjoyed myself, I was ready to leave. We'd played pool, a few rounds of darts and skee ball and he'd gotten me to drink a few beers, though I detested the stuff. It wasn't like he was that bad to be around but the longer I stayed the more I felt like I was cheating on my Master and I couldn't stand that feeling. I tried to leave after our last pool game but he managed to convince me to split a plate of fries with him and, because I was hungry, that plate turned into an entire cheeseburger meal complete with a chocolate shake. Logan paid for everything and let me chose what I wanted to eat which was part of the reason why I stayed. He didn't treat me like I couldn't make my own decisions and I enjoyed that for even my own family struggled to see that I wasn't a child anymore. By the time the food was gone, more of Lotus Pack had wondered into the rec room/dining area and the noise level steadily increased until we were almost shouting at one another.

"Hey, you wanna go outside and talk? It's getting really loud in here," Logan called out from across the table.

I shrugged and nodded. I was done eating and I was feeling a little heated from my drinks. A walk sounded nice right about now. I followed Logan out of the pack house and into the crisp cool night air. We walked in comfortable silence until we were some distance from the pack house, near the back garden fence. Very few people were outside and we were far enough away that our conversation could be private.

"It's a nice night," I said, trying to make small talk even though I felt a little fuzzy from the alcohol.

"Yeah. You're right. You wanna go for a run?" He asked as his eyes raked over my body.

Suddenly I felt uncomfortable. What did that look mean?

"I don't really want to strip right now," I told him, not liking the idea of exposing my body to a beta when I had no one around to protect me if things got dangerous.

"Really?" He asked sounding amused. "The way I heard it, you're pretty easy."

"What do you mean?" I asked as the feeling of dread rose up in my chest.

Logan stepped forward backing me up against the fence. "You know I'm friends with Drew right?"

No! I thought, this can't be happening. If this had something to do with Drew then I wanted out. He was the only alpha I ever told the truth about my past to and he'd reacted horribly. It took me ages to get over him. In fact, I never really did until I started seeing Adam at the dungeon.

"Look at that scared, cute, little face," Logan chuckled. "Well," he continued "Drew and I got drunk one night a few weeks ago and we got to talking. I asked him why he never tied you down, as him rejecting you was kind of a sign to the rest of the alpha's to steer clear for good. He laughed about that by the way. He thinks it's funny that you're treated like a pariah when it comes to mating but he wouldn't say much until he had a few more drinks in him. Then, sure enough, he told me everything." Now Logan was smiling. "Did you really give head to all those boys, cockslut?" He asked crudely, making me wince but I refused to answer. "No matter," he continued, "I already know. But here is the point. I'm going into a rut soon and I'm tired of not having an omega to fuck but then I learned the truth about you. You'll let anyone fuck you, won't you? Even a gang of filthy humans? You love being everyone's little cocksucking bitch." He stated as he pushed his body against mine so that I could feel his hard cock against my soft one.

"Stop it. You're scaring me. I-I'll tell my brother about this," I replied, feeling cornered and afraid. I didn't want this beta touching me, I wanted my Master.

"Don't be such a baby about this Benjie. We can help each other out. I heard that you've never even been with anyone during your heat, not that I'm surprised. I mean, who'd want to touch you after all that, right? We both know you're a filthy whore but I'm not as hesitant as my peers and I'm willing to do you a favor. I bet that little hole of yours would love a big fat cock when you're all fevered up and dripping, remembering how you willingly spread your legs for those humans. You gave them everything and you loved it. You enjoyed how they ruined you. I just want to try it too. Isn't that fair? Why should the humans get everything but your pack gets nothing? Pull your weight. It's all your good for." As he spoke he got closer and closer until he was whispering in my ear.

"Go away. I want my Master," I cried out instinctively as I cringed away from him.

"Mmm Master huh? Is that what you like? I can be your Master, slave. Sounds about right to me. You're not good enough to be recognized as a real omega, are you? Real omega's don't submit to humans."

"Stop," I begged as his hand began to roam between our bodies. I shook as his fingers trailed along my cock but I didn't have the strength to fight him off.

"Shh, don't worry baby. Let me show you how good it can be with me. You might be useless as an omega but I'll still let you enjoy it. I'm not that cruel," he whispered in my ear as he reached beneath the waistband of my jeans and quickly wrapped his hand around my cock. "Fuck you're so tiny," he exclaimed as he began to stroke me.

"Because I'm fucking soft you asshole! I don't like-"

My speech was cut off as he wrapped one hand around my throat while the other relentlessly stroked my cock.

"Shhh, I'll fix that baby. Let's get you nice and hard," he promised, increasing his efforts.

To my complete humiliation, the hand around my throat reminded me of my Master and my cock slowly rose to attention.

"Such a whore," he chuckled when he felt it, "Just like Drew said."

My eyes filled with tears. It didn't like his words even if they were similar to my Masters. It didn't feel the same to hear them from the mouth of this horrid beta. I also hated how my body was responding. I couldn't stop myself from getting turned on even though I wanted nothing more than to run away.

"You cry when you get hard? God that's so sexy! Fucking cunt," he murmured as his hand slipped and slid around my cock that had begun to leak precum.

Much to my humiliation, I only managed to moan in response. My body was still craving the orgasm that my Master had taken from me and now I could do nothing to fight off the waves of pleasure my cock was experiencing.

"There you go slut, submit to your alpha," he hissed as his strokes became more erratic.

"What alpha?" I managed to say, "All I see is a- fuck.. a weak... pathetic... ugly... beta," I hissed in defiance only to be slapped across the cheek which, unfortunately, turned me on even more.

"You're such a cute little whore but you need to learn some manners. Hmmm? Maybe next time I'll bring Drew. Would you like that? Both of us filling your slutty tainted holes? Maybe we could both pay you a visit during your next heat. You never know, you might get pregnant. I'll even let you call me Daddy."

Somewhere in the middle of his speech my wolf took over my body, shielding me from the fact that it was a lowly beta touching me so that it I felt like I was with my alpha instead, in an effort of self preservation.

"Don't share me, please Master," I heard myself beg.

"I'll do whatever I want with my slave! I own you," the man panted aggressively.

"Alpha," I called out in quiet distress as I came in my pants, trembling the whole time.

The man let me sink to the ground to collect myself while he continued to degrade me with his language. I felt dazed, hurt and alone. Nothing felt like it normally did when my Master touched me even if the words and actions seemed familiar.

"Hey, what's going on here?" My brother's voice interrupted causing Logan to jump away from me.

"Nothing man, we were just getting to know each other and he started feeling sick to his stomach," Logan answered as Gabe walked up to us. "What are you doing here?"

Gabe took one look at me huddled up against the fence while I trembled and the air became filled with the scent of his fury.

"What did you do to him?" Gabe asked as he grabbed a fistful of Logan's shirt.

"Nothing man. Lighten up, geez," Logan answered though he blushed guiltily.

"Benny?" Gabe asked gently looking worried.

"He touched me," I whimpered pathetically, knowing that Gabe would fully understand what I meant by that. I needed my big brother to protect me again.

"What the hell?!" Gabe growled before punching Logan in the face. "I told him you were safe! I told him you were interested for real and that's what you do? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Gabe yelled, punching him again and again, barely letting the other man get back up to his feet, let alone speak.

The sounds of the fight began to draw in a crowd and I started to regret telling Gabe what happened. Now everyone was staring and I recognized so many faces, including two of my sisters. It was all so humiliating.

"I was interested!" Logan finally yelled from the ground. His voice had gone all nasally and he was sporting a bloody, possibly broken, nose but he wasn't willing to back down. "I told him we could help each other out! He hasn't been properly fucked by anyone in forever and I offered him a fulfilled heat! Who knows if something more could develop from that or not!"

"Fuck," I whispered covering my face in embarrassment as the crowd grew bigger.

"And you think assault is how you should conduct yourself with an omega?" My brother yelled as he landed a kick to Logan's side.

The crowd began whispering and looking in my direction and I wanted nothing more than to disappear but there was no way out.

"It's not assault if he likes it," Logan spat as he finally rose to his feet. "The little whore came in his pants from little more than my touch," he continued, holding up the evidence that remained on his hand.

That made Gabe snap and before I knew it, both of them had shifted, splitting their clothes into shreads of useless fabric. They were finally having a proper fight and all because of me. I hated the attention and my wolf was doing its best to make my human form appear small and insignificant so that people would ignore me. The crowd became louder and the looks my way, less hidden. Some cheered for my brother while others sang Logan's praises. I watched as bets were made while the fighting became more violent but I never doubted my brother. Two minutes later it was all over with Gabe's teeth inches from tearing into Logan's throat as his strong body pinned the larger red-haired wolf to the ground.

"Alright, that's quite enough," Queen Emma said, surprising me. I hadn't noticed when she joined the crowd but I felt instantly better that she was here and my wolf gave me back control of my body, feeling more settled. "Shift back instantly and join me for a conversation. Both of you," she told Gabe and Logan.

Then she turned to me, "You may go sweetheart. I'll take care of it."

"Yes my Queen, thank you," I replied before walking up to my brother. "Don't ever make me do this again," I whispered to him before running through the crowd to get as far away as possible.

Once I'd started running, I couldn't stop. I didn't want to go home. I didn't want to try and pick up extra hours at work. I didn't want to be alone. I wanted my boyfriend. I wanted to be punished. I needed my human to punish me so that he'd forgive me. I'd put myself in a position to be touched. I'd cum from someone else's hand. I really was a whore! Everyone who ever thought so was right about me. Even though I hadn't realized that going outside was allowing myself to be alone with the beta, I knew what happened next was my fault. It was the one thing my Master asked about and I promised nothing would happen. I was a liar and liars deserved to be punished. I only hoped I could find a punishment that would make me worthy enough for my Master to still keep me.

I didn't stop running until I was at the dungeon and then I waited. I had been waiting for Adam for over an hour and my legs had long given up holding me up. I had to kneel to the floor in a private room that a kind dominatrix set me up in. She had promised to get my Master for me but that had been a while ago and I was beginning to fear that he would not come. I was close to getting up so that I could look for him but every time I tried I stopped myself. I didn't want to make my Master any angrier with me than he would already be. So I waited and waited and waited and then I cried.

*******

Adam's Pov:

"Hey Adam, you have an emergency client," Andrea told me as she entered my room.

I was busy cleaning up from my last client who had just left. She had an obsession with humiliation, food and exercise so the place was a mess.

"No. I have Dr. Roberts next and I'm keeping him. He pays well for his degradation," I told her. I was uninterested in emergency appointments when I knew they wouldn't be my Benny.

"I mean.. I guess I'll tell him that but he seems really upset and he's been waiting for an hour," she said before she turned to leave.

"Tell who?" I asked in confusion.

"Your little omega of course. Who else fucks up your schedule like this?"

"What? Ben is here? Why didn't you just fucking say that?! What's wrong with him?" I asked feeling panicked. After our talk earlier I truly hadn't expected to see him so I knew something must be wrong. We weren't supposed to meet until morning.

"I don't know but he's been crying for a while so it's definitely something," she informed me looking concerned.

"Can you-"

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied with a smirk. "I don't know why he always comes to you when he's always praising my scenes but mark my words, I'm going to be Mrs. Dr. Roberts one day."

I rolled my eyes, "You know he's gay right?" I told her as I hurried to finish my cleaning. I didn't want to bring Benny into a dirty room.

"You say that but you haven't seen how he responds to me. I think he's definitely bisexual," she replied with another smirk.

"Good luck with that," I told her as I waved her away so that I could finish.

Ten minutes later I was finally done so I went to retrieve my boyfriend. When I entered the room Drea had left him in I was dismayed to see him shaking with sobs as he knelt. I couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible had happened to him and I hoped he'd talk to me about it, even if he needed a scene to deal with it. The boy looked up at the sound of my entrance and the shaking increased.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked nervously without quite looking at me.

"No baby," I assured as I began to pet his hair.

"You will be," he uttered cryptically before his voice choked up with fresh sobs.

"What happened baby?" I asked, continuing to play with his golden strands.

"I.. I was bad. Very, very, very bad. I disobeyed you Master. I let myself be alone.. with the beta." He finished tearfully.

"What happened? You can tell me," I encouraged, knowing there was more to it.

"I'm so sorry Master. Please forgive me," he begged without an explanation.

"Tell me baby," I urged feeling more concerned than before.

"Master please.. just punish me. I don't want to say. It's bad. I was so, so bad. I'm sorry. Please don't hate me."

"Benny-"

"No Master, please. I'm sorry-"

"Tell me now right now you disobedient little bitch! What the fuck happened?" I ordered loudly, snapping Benny out of his apology loop.

"I-I-I c-cheated on you," he replied and then hung his head in shame. "Your slave deserves punishment."

Slave? Benny only used that word when something really fucked up had happened, like when his date with the rogue went foul. Something was really wrong here. Then there was the fact that he'd admitted to cheating. Now, a confession like that might immediately anger some people and that's understandable. No one wants to realize they played the part of the fool. Then there were the feelings of jealousy, inadequacy and even despair that I'd felt earlier in the day in regards towards our relationship. All plenty of good reasons to react with hostility towards my boyfriend's shocking words. However, Benny had been my submissive for long enough that I knew how often he saw and described things from the perspective of it being his fault. I didn't doubt that something had happened but I didn't believe that Benny cheated. The problem was, I didn't know what to do about it. Part of me wanted to punish Benny to the fullest extent so that he could pay for the "offense" against me. I knew that's what he wanted and expected. It would be normal for us to head in that direction. The other part reminded me of my last scene with Benny and how he'd needlessly asked for his hands to be punished. Until I had more information I needed to proceed with extreme caution.