The Only Exception Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened baby?" I asked as I joined him on the floor.

"I told you," he sniffled. "I ruined everything and now you'll leave me."

"Benny what happened? I'm not going anywhere until I've heard every word of it. If you make me ask you again, I will spank you until your ass goes numb. Tell me everything. Now," I ordered as I wrapped an arm around his trembling form.

"It was getting loud in the pack house and Logan asked if I wanted to go outside," he started instantly though he stopped occasionally to sniffle. "I had a couple drinks but it was just beer, I swear! But they made me foggy enough that I didn't think going outside counted as being alone with him. It was such a mistake! He came on to me, wanting me to help him through his rut, promising to get me through my heat if I agreed. I declined but he didn't take me seriously and before I knew it he was touching my body. H-he grabbed my cock and he wouldn't let me escape. He made me cum. I didn't want to. I swear I didn't want to. I just couldn't help it. I'm sorry, I couldn't stop it. I'm sorry!" He wailed. "Punish me please. Do whatever you want. No limits. Rape me, hurt me. Please! You can hurt me even after I pass out from the pain. I won't say my safe word at all. Completely break me and make me your little plaything. Your slave. Just don't leave me. I'll do anything, I swear it. Just forgive me. Please keep me."

I still felt like that wasn't the whole story but I had far too much to worry about at the moment.

"Did you want him to touch you?" I asked gently, fearing that I knew the answer.

"No. I wanted him to stop. I asked him to and he didn't but I still.. got off on it," he explained tearfully. "After a while it even felt a little bit good."

My heart sank. My poor little omega had been forced and he thought it was his fault. "Baby, you didn't do anything wrong," I told him. "You didn't want it to happen. You can't help how your body responded. Especially if he was being forceful. That's what you're used to."

"But-"

"Come here little puppy," I told him as I pulled him closer so that he was in my lap.

"I'm not mad at you," I assured as I pressed a kiss to his hair. "And I cannot punish you for what happened. I'm not cementing it in your brain that any of that was your fault because it wasn't. You said your meeting was at the pack house, right?"

He nodded quietly against me.

"See? So you had no reason to believe walking outside would be an issue. That beta is the one in the wrong and I wish I could show him what it's like to mess with someone his own size," I growled. "How dare he touch what's mine."

"I'm still yours?" He asked timidly as he clung to my arm.

"Of course you are sweetheart," I replied as I kissed his hair again.

"Please don't tell your mom what happened," he pleaded as he burrowed his head against my chest. "It'll make her think I'm just messing with you."

"I won't tell anyone, okay? But you need to. That beta can't just get away with what he did," I told him, deciding to hold back from questioning him over what he meant about my mom. Benny had gone through enough for one day. He didn't need to explain himself to me.

"It's already taken care of. My brother got involved and so did our queen."

Benny's words made me relax a little but I was still enraged that someone had taken advantage of my omega like that. I had to make a conscious effort to keep myself calm so that I wouldn't immediately drive to Lotus Pack to demand that their queen let me handle this situation myself. As it was, that wolf had better hope he never stepped foot into my mother's diner while I was there because if he did, I'd make sure he never walked again and I would also break his hands. Just for good measure.

"Is it really not my fault?" Benny asked after I'd held him for a while.

"None of it was. You didn't even want to go tonight. You wanted to see me. I should've just said yes and your brother shouldn't have pushed you to go. You just tried to make everyone happy and you got hurt because of it. Baby, I'm so sorry if I seemed upset earlier. I.. I should have touched you like you wanted. I was just feeling jealous but.. now I feel like an idiot for acting like that."

Benny didn't speak for long time. He simply cried in my arms and clung to me like his life depended on it. It made me feel even worse to be honest for it showed me how incredibly foolish I was to feel like I didn't matter to the omega. He always came back to me. I had to stop doubting him for in his own way, Benny seemed just as devoted to me as I was to him.

"Master.. what if.. what if I don't want you to punish me. What if I just want you to dominate me? To remind me who I belong to? Would you do that for me?" He suddenly asked, taking me by surprise since I sorta thought he'd gone to sleep.

"Sure baby," I replied, slowly standing while keeping my hold on the omega. "I cleaned the room just for you, let's go." And with that I carried my little sub to his safe place.

*******

I had Benny use the bathroom while I methodically prepared for the scene ahead. I knew exactly how I should proceed and I was double checking that I had everything I needed to do it safely. Once I decided I was ready, I had my omega strip naked and then had him sit in a backless chair. The boy looked up at me with curiosity but when I showed him the roll of cling wrap his eyes practically sparkled with satisfaction.

"Green?" I asked as I began to pull a plastic sheet from the box.

"Yes Master, green. Please. I really want this."

"Put on that blindfold and then relax. Just focus on your breath and what my hands are doing to you. If you get scared or you want to stop, say your safe word and I will cut you free immediately."

"Yes Sir," Benny answered obediently as he moved to fulfill my request.

Once he was settled back in his seat, I had him lift his arms so that I could begin wrapping his chest in plastic, leaving a tiny bit of room for his nipples to remain uncovered. It took me twenty minutes to mummify his upper body with cling wrap and bondage tape so I made sure to check in once I was done. With the okay, I picked Benny up and laid him down on a table. I picked up two small cushions and put them between his ankles and knees and then I spent the next twenty minutes binding his lower half. I carefully rolled my submissive to his stomach, turning his head so that he could breath easily, then I pinched the nail bed of his toe, checking that his circulation was unaffected. Once I was satisfied I picked up a large knife with a jagged serrated edge and dragged it across the table, causing Benny to twitch and flinch due to the unknown but dangerous sound.

"Hear that baby?" I asked as I scraped the table all the way up to his ear.

Then I removed his blindfold and held the knife within his eyesight. The omega's eyes grew large before I placed the blindfold back over them. I quietly put the knife down in favor of a scalpel for I was interested in precision more than anything. The other blade was simply meant to provide a mental component to the scene. Benny had to put complete trust in me if he expected to last more than a minute. I knew he'd be fine though. If someone didn't have a strong bond between them and their submissive, the sub would probably safe word immediately, terrified to be immobile while at knife point but I felt that our bond was strong enough for this. I didn't want my boyfriend terrified. No, that wasn't the point of the knife. What I really wanted was for his senses to be on high alert to whatever I would do next. Not only that, I wanted him to make the conscious choice to completely submit his body to my mercy. Even if it looked like I wanted to mar or even kill him, he needed to completely let go of any resistance. It was a game of trust.

I pushed the opposite end of the scalpel against his plastic cocoon and dragged it up and down his leg. The boy flinched occasionally, like he expected me to cut into him but otherwise we both remained silent. I slowly dragged the handle of the instrument across more vulnerable areas like the back of his ankles, the back of his knees, his back, his spine and the back of his neck. By the time I was done, my little sub was breathing heavily but he did not protest to being touched. I turned the scalpel back around and carefully pressed the blade into the layers of tape and plastic to make a small slit. Then I picked up a pair of EMT sheers and began to cut out a hole that would allow me access so my omega ass and upper thighs. The boy shivered as the cold metal touched his skin, probably out of the expectation that he was about to be cut, but I never even scratched his skin.

I took a moment to check his circulation again and then I put on a pair of latex gloves and grabbed the large knife, along with a piece of ginger. I ran the blunt edge of the knife against Benny's naked skin before circling around to his head. I removed the blindfold once more and this time I sat down within his range of sight. I locked eyes with him for a moment and then I turned to the task at hand and began to carve the ginger root into the shape of a modest butt plug. One that would stretch his little hole but not so big that I would have to use saliva or lubricant. That mixed with his slick would only deaden the effects of the ginger and I wanted him to feel it.

"Do you know what figging is little wolf?" I asked as I methodically perfected my work.

"No Master," he answered with curiosity in his eyes.

"Well you're about to get acquainted with the practice," I told him as I held the plug close to his face for him to inspect.

"Does it hurt?"

"Eventually. At first you won't feel a thing but then slowly, you'll begin to feel a warming sensation. Then that flame will grow until it's a blazing heat inside of you that you won't be able to escape, burning so hot that you'll feel like your skin is on fire. Do you want to try it?" I asked, knowing my question was really just a formality. Benny never said no to me.

"Yes Master, green," he asserted just like I thought he would.

I walked around to where he couldn't see me and then I gently spread his asscheeks with my hands. I held his crack open with my fingers and grabbed the ginger plug with my other hand. I slowly penetrated his wet little asshole, taking care so that pieces would not break off inside of him. Once the plug was fully inserted and secure, I removed my gloves and rolled his body over so that he was laying on his back, making myself unable to retrieve the ginger quickly but I doubted I'd need to rush in the first place. Then I walked over to the little freezer that I kept in my room and removed a cube of ice with a small pair of tongs and brought it over to my helpless sub. I slowly slid the ice down his cheek, then across his chin, up his other cheek and across his forehead. I slid the cube down his nose and let it sit on the tip until drops of water began to drip into his eyes, causing him to grunt and blink rapidly. I let him suffer a moment longer and then dragged the melting mound across his rosy lower lip. I let him taste the icy droplets before I moved the cube again, this time to his gorgeous puffy nipples.

"Ah! Oh!" He hissed as the frozen block forced his nipples to stand at attention.

By that time the cube had nearly melted so I went back to the freezer. This time I picked up a set of cold stones and placed one of each on top of his stiff tits causing him to gasp and hiss once more. Next I picked up my scissors, out of his eyesight, and held up my knife again, making sure he saw it, and smiled. Then I walked down to his waste and began to cut away the plastic laying over his genitals. The boy held as still as possible, barely even allowing himself to breath as I cut. Even when the blunt edge of the scissors touched his skin, he remained still as stone.

"Good boy," I praised when I was cock and balls were finally accessible. "Do you know why I'm doing this to you Benny?" I asked as I ran the handle of my knife against his hard little cock.

"Because I-"

"No," I cut him off. "You clearly don't know." I set down my knife and went to grab another piece of ice. This time when I returned I noticed my little omega squirming as much as the cocoon allowed. "Feeling a little warm?" I asked teasingly while placing the ice cube against his needy cock. Benny squealed from the sudden cold and scrunched his eyes closed. "As I was saying," I continued as I ran the ice up and down the length of his shortening cock. "I'm not doing this because you did something wrong. I'm not doing this to hurt you. I'm not doing this to punish you. I'm not doing this because I'm angry. I'm not doing this because I am displeased or unhappy with you in any way. I'm doing this to you," I paused dramatically and placed the cube ice over the tip of his shrunken cock, "Because I can." I explained as Benny moaned. "I'm doing this to you because you belong to me. You're mine Benny. You're my little omega slut. No one else has the right to touch you but me and I can do whatever I like to you! And this sweet little thing between your legs is mine and only mine. Do you understand that baby?" I asked, meaning every word I said, scene or not.

"Yes Master," the boy mewled while looking blissed out of his mind.

"We're gonna keep it safe," I told him as I reached around to grabbed the smallest cock cage I owned, aptly named the castrate chastity cage.

I quickly slipped his balls and shaft inside the ring then I pushed the head of his cock down on itself until it was flush with his body. Then I pinched the leftover skin together to cover the head and placed the area into the cap, connecting it to the ring so that I could lock the pieces into place. I took the key and placed it in my pocket for safe keeping. Then I began to massage his balls.

"There you go sweetie. No one can touch it now," I told him. "No one can even see it but that's okay because no one else deserves to," I explained.

"H-how long will I be locked up?" He asked nervously.

"I was thinking... anytime you're not around me and sometimes when you are," I told him feeling curious about how he would respond to that.

"Will you still let me cum sometimes?" He asked, sounding slightly taken back. It was understandable as I'd never prepositioned him with semi-permanent chastity before.

"No," I answered, wanting to tease him.

He gulped and looked up at me with wide eyes, "If I'm good?" He asked in a tiny voice looking adorably perplexed.

"No," I answered again but this time I followed it with, "I will let you cum whenever you ask for it but I know you and I know you'll go on and suffer silently for as long as you possibly can just to please me. That is what I want out of this. I want you to know that you could end this at any time you want but you're choosing not to because you're mine and being mine means you want to please me. This," I cupped his cage with my hand, "This is what want."

As I spoke Benny's eyes filled with tears and I was almost worried that I'd done something wrong but then he said, "Thank you Alpha," and looked up at me with the most adoring expression that I had ever seen.

I didn't correct him this time. I might not be an actual alpha and I might not understand what it was so be a wolf or part of a pack but I did know how it felt to be head over heels in love with an omega and something about that made his words feel right. I tenderly wiped his tears away and caressed the side of his beautiful face. He looked so much happier than he had an hour ago. As if all the fear and stresses of his day had vanished, leaving nothing but a vulnerable man that craved being chosen. Well, I would chose him. Again and again and again. Benjamin Kent was mine and right there and then I mentally refused to let anyone take him from me. If they tried there would be hell to pay.

"How is your poor little asshole doing?" I asked before pressing a kiss to his sweaty forehead.

"It's burning a lot," he confirmed with a grimace.

"Good, good," I answered as I continued to stroke his face. "Would you like a spanking? Or are you too sore from our trip to the woods?"

"M-maybe.. could you.. be gentle about it?" He asked before biting his lip with uncertainty.

That made me smile. Benny had never asked for me to be gentle with him. This was a very special first.

"Yes," I assured and I quickly removed the stones from his nipples before reaching under his immobilized body to pick him up.

I carried him towards a small loveseat that I had moved to my room for our scene and then sat us down, gingerly maneuvering his body so that he was laying across my lap with his head and torso supported by the rest of the couch. I took my time, slowly touching the bruises on his asscheeks, occasionally pressing down on a particularly nasty one or two just to hear my little sub react. Then I began to lightly smack his asscheeks, making him twitch and moan as the force intensified the burning of the ginger. Occasionally, I stopped to press my fingernails into his bruised skin and he would clench his cheeks before gasping with remembrance over what was inside of him. We went on like this for about ten minutes until Benny began to whimper.

"M-master I.. I don't think I can take anymore. It burns so much," he cried and I pulled him up so that we could be face to face.

"Red baby?" I asked wanting to be sure he meant the words and that he wasn't playing a new game.

Benny gave me a desperate look, as if he didn't want to admit that he met his limit. "Do I have to leave when it's over?" He asked through partially grit teeth.

"No baby. I'm done for the night if you need me."

"I need you," he begged. "Uh fuck.. red! Red please red!" He continued pleadingly.

I carefully bent him back over my lap and quickly removed the ginger plug and wiped his skin clean with the cloth I had on a nearby table. Then I picked him up and laid him on the couch so that I could cut him free from the bondage tape and plastic. Next I grabbed the blanket I'd draped over the back of the loveseat and wrapped my omega in it so that he wouldn't freeze from how sweaty he was combined with the air conditioning in the room. I left him sitting there so that I could grab him a bottle of water to rehydrate with and when I returned, I gathered him into my arms. Normally, this was the part where Benny would leave but this time he didn't even suggest it and instead he clung to me. I held Benny for a long time, nearly an hour, before he was able to sit up on his own. The entire time I reminded him of how good he was and how nothing bad that happened tonight was his fault all while fantasizing about the ways I wanted to torture the beta that ruined his night in the first place.

"Can I spend night with you?" He asked once he was dressed and moving around on his own again.

"Won't your family be worried about you?" I asked even though I secretly loved the sound of him staying with me after all that had happened.

He shrugged, "I'll text Gabe that I'm staying out all night and he can deal with exposing it to my parents. It is a little bit his fault that I don't want to go home in the first place. He'll cover for me this once. I know he will."

I was quiet while he spoke, wondering if his brother really would do him a favor when he was the one who put Benny in the position to be fucked with in the first place.

"If you don't want me to-" he started with a tiny frown.

"Stop baby. Of course I want you to. I just don't want you making things more difficult for yourself."

"So will you take me home with you or not?" He asked again, looking for assurance as he grabbed one of my hands with both of his.

"Yes sweetheart, you can stay with me. Let's get you to bed."